StarryMyst: The EverLasting INN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Announcement

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

For all Guests please go to F.A.Q.s, As well as all posts that are done for the Keep have been moved to the sub board under the Beyond the Inn
Latest topics
» Treats for all (Open)
The Aftermath ... {Open, but please read prologue} - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 2:48 am by Inion

» To save a life (Open to those with a reason to be in that area)
The Aftermath ... {Open, but please read prologue} - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 8:45 pm by Ryanna

» §• Playing a Dangerous Game •§
The Aftermath ... {Open, but please read prologue} - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 11:23 am by b.d. adams

» Enter Dorian
The Aftermath ... {Open, but please read prologue} - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 10:33 pm by The Inn Keeper

» To Room #403 {Open}
The Aftermath ... {Open, but please read prologue} - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 10:51 pm by Lt. Seleen Darkite

» Out of the Kettle, and Into the Fire
The Aftermath ... {Open, but please read prologue} - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 1:53 am by Dorian Nightmist

» Coming for a visit
The Aftermath ... {Open, but please read prologue} - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 7:48 pm by Guest

» been along too long
The Aftermath ... {Open, but please read prologue} - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 10:38 pm by Inion

» Confusion (closed)
The Aftermath ... {Open, but please read prologue} - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 12:32 pm by Emilia

The Aftermath ... {Open, but please read prologue}

+5
Inion
Gwendolan
Employees of the Goddess
RusDring
Venis Jordianthan
9 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The Aftermath ... {Open, but please read prologue} - Page 6 Empty Re: The Aftermath ... {Open, but please read prologue}

Post by Employees of the Goddess Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:49 am

Cook looked up when she heard JonLouis' words and sighed. "Right then. I'll be gettin' 'em outta 'ere rightly." She went over to the wall where the doorway led to the breakfast room. She flicked a light switch on that wall up and down repeatedly.

She turned away from that light switch with another sigh. "They be all a comin' out 'ere soon. Best be watchin' out. That there was the 'mergency switch. It be flashin' a light all o'er the castle to be lettin' folks know they need ta be hittin' the bricks."

She moved to turn off the stove and the oven. She was mumbling something about The Goddess being a cranky bitch and messin' up her work. Once she made sure no food was going to burn, she wiped her hands on her apron, took it off, and waddled out of the kitchen to the drawbridge. She was one of the first across.

It was the middle of the night, so several of the employees had been asleep in their beds. In the bedrooms, the lights not only flashed, there was a ding that sounded each time the light lit up. It stirred people from their beds and several of them only took enough time to make sure all their secrets remained so. Which in some cases meant that some of the men wore nothing more than a pair of boxers.

There had been close to fifty employees within the castle walls. And they all seemed to be hitting the drawbridge in a wave of bodies, tripping and running over each other. No one had ever thought this day would come. So no one had made an attempt to work out an organized way of getting it done. A few people were even getting knocked down and trampled on. It was a messy scene.
Employees of the Goddess
Employees of the Goddess

Back to top Go down

The Aftermath ... {Open, but please read prologue} - Page 6 Empty Re: The Aftermath ... {Open, but please read prologue}

Post by Venis Jordianthan Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:17 am

Venis moved away as Casie had come closer. There was an open bottle of blood wine on the table between the thrones. The bottle levitated and turned upside down to spill it's contents in a line between Venis and Casie. Venis snapped her fingers and the bottle hit the floor shattering. The line of the alcohol tainted blood sparked to life in a wall of flame. It would only burn as much as the accelerate would allow. So it didn't climb too high or burn for too long.

She turned her back on them all and moved away. Had they been lycanthropes, they would know that to be a dismissal. And that was exactly how she meant it, she was dismissing them. JonLouis took Casie and left. The wall of flames still burning. She knew that JonLouis would have smelt the blood. Croga and Kjay left with them. The numbers were dwindling.

Inion had her say and then went to the door. When Croga returned to her she too left, taking him with her. And then there were two. "Do you two not care to leave as well? That was my request. Do you not still mind your manners?" She was not turning to face them. She was playing with a sting of fire. She was twirling it between her fingers like it were a stick. Her voice was the only thing betraying the darkness that was growing within her. There was a hint of a growl to her words.
Venis Jordianthan
Venis Jordianthan

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:39 am

Casandra was not happy about being carried around like a sack of potatoes. She was kicking and screaming and hitting JonLouis until her hands hurt. This was getting her nowhere. He set her down on the other side of the drawbridge. Did he really just tell Willow to stop her if she tried to go back into the Keep. She was not a child and was tiered of people treating her like one.

Cas was thinking about going back inside when the people from within the keep started coming out. Some were in various states of undress. Most were in PJ's They started coming out so fast that a few got knocked over. One didn't get up. Anger left Cas as she ran into the mix to help the young woman that had fallen. Healer mode had kicked in.

Cas helped her up and sat her down beside the drawbridge out of the way of the rest of the people coming out of the castle. She looked at the others. and stood up and began to speak as loudly as she could.

"EVERY ONE NEEDS TO CALM DOWN NOW BEFORE OTHERS GET HURT!"

Cas looked at people that were clearly scared, worried, confused and several other things. They were all looking at her.

"If anyone is hurt even just a scratch I want you on the right side of the road. If you are fine I want you on the left."

Only four other people joined the woman on the right side next to the drawbridge. She looked them over. The worst injury seemed to be the broken arm suffered by the woman who had been trampled. She closed her eyes. A broken arm was easy. Her hands glowed softly as the bone knit itself back together.

"I will check out everyone else after we get you someplace warm. I want everyone to go to the apartments on the east side of the road. Now is there anyone who is missing?"

Everyone started looking around no one spoke up except for a small child.

"My kitten is missing."

At that time Kjay and Croga came back.

"Croga please go back to Inion. Kjay go see if you can find the kitten and bring it to the apartments."

Both of them ran off Kjay back into the castle Croga went back to Inion. Cas led the others to the apartments. She woke the manager and began to get keys to get everyone settled. Somewhere in all the confusion Kjay came back with the kitten. Cas brought it to the little girl herself; she knew how important pets were to children. The kitten would help the little girl calm down.

She started checking on everyone. Getting names and apartment numbers they were staying in. She wrote it all down and copied it. She kept one and gave the other to the manager. The list she had she added ages and sizes for clothing; shoes; and toiletries. The apartments may have been furnished but personal items were not included.

Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:25 am

Emilia was watching everything. Inion; Cas; JonLouis. He had Cas over his shoulder; but the look on his face...She reached out for him but he was already gone. The hurt on his face directed at her made her cry. There was a long break in anything happening. Apparently they were evacuating the castle. She dropped her shields and reached for JonLouis' mind.

~What did I do? You looked at me like I hurt you; as if you will never see me again.~

JonLouis was caught off guard by the sound of her voice in his mind. ~Belle, please, do not let your guard down. Not with her in this state.~ He continued to help people evacuate the castle, trying to slow the flow of people.

Emilia was pulling in a lot of power with her shields lowered. She could feel it building as she spoke to Jon Louis. She never took her eyes off Venis.

~Trust me; I am not about to let my guard down with Venis. I am watching her like a dog would a bone. But you; I can not stand thinking I may have done something to hurt you.~

He felt that this was neither the time, nor the place, for this discussion. But he couldn't simply ignore her. ~Belle, I beg of you, si vous plait, you do not know what she is capable of. You need to focus on her or get out of there.~ He did not want her to remain in that room. He wanted her out with him, safe. He truly was afraid for her safety, if not her life.

She looked at Venis with her back turned to them. She was watching her closely.

~I can feel what she is capable of but I can not concentrate completely on her thinking I have done something to harm you. I care to much about you.~

She did care about him she truly did. She had just lost her daughter she could not stand it if JonLouis left too.
Her words stung in his heart. Something he had not felt in too many years to count. ~Belle, do not worry of me. I want nothing more than for you to be safe. So please, either return to dealing with her, or get out of there. Before you get hurt.~ And with that, he closed the mind link between them. A blood tear rolled slowly from his eye to run down his cheek and drop to the ground below. He took a deep, unneeded breath and let it out slowly. He regained his composure and stepped out of the castle to help Casandra tend to the others.

Tears slid down her face as JonLouis closed the link down. She knew he was hurting. Something she had done or said had hurt him. She turned her full attention to Venis. Inion had just left after saying some very cutting words to Venis. She could hear the storm outside the climate bubble. If it could break through she could draw on the power of it.

Venis was now speaking to her. Or rather them; her father was still there as well.

"I have manners, I just refuse to use them. You have been rude; I lost my daughter; I hurt someone I care for. I hurt him because of something I said or did...."

She looked at Venis. Her hurt turned into even more anger. A water ball appeared in her hand again. She threw it toward Venis. It exploded against the wall behind her. It missed her because she wanted it to miss her. She looked at Venis.

"I did not have to miss; if you want a fight; if you want a target; I am right here."
Emilia
Emilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Venis Jordianthan Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:01 am

The Vampire Council has the ability to be a hive mind. They could hold entire conversations without ever speaking a word. They could go weeks and never use their vocal chords. But ever since Venis had invoked the darkness that was now consuming her, she had been working to close the door to that hive mind. It was a difficult task, and JonLouis being so close made it harder to drown him out. But she was making progress.

She had felt JonLouis' pain before he left the room with Casie over his shoulder. She had thought it to be her fault at first. Thought that he had been upset over her current state, and she was fine with it. His heart would not break over her. It was only once he was out of doors that she figured out otherwise. She was asking why Emilia and Eros were still there when she felt a sinking feeling coming from him.

Then as she listened to Emilia's response she could feel him slamming shut doors to his mind. Then the smell hit as Emilia's words spilled from between her lips. Venis could smell JonLouis' blood from outside. And as she smelt it, Emilia was saying how she had hurt someone that she cared about.

Had this been one of those Earth movies that they made in Hollywood, this would have been a slow motion scene. JonLouis' tear fell ... Emilia admitted it was her fault ... Venis turned as if to look over her shoulder and yet kept going ... Emilia's water ball flew past her to explode against the wall behind her ... She spun around and flew towards Emilia like a comet ... "What have you done?" Growled as the comet raced towards the woman ... Venis' right arm extended and began to form a solid flesh body ... Venis began to become humanoid again as she flew into Emilia ... That right hand formed a fist and was primed for contact with Emilia's jaw.

Venis Jordianthan carried out 6 launched of one Target :
7 , 3 , 9 , 4 , 10 , 2
Venis Jordianthan
Venis Jordianthan

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:51 pm

( 3pts ~ V3-E0 )

Em looked at Venis and laughed.

"What have I done? I did nothing but talk to you. Apparently something I said hurt JonLouis. He is begging me to pay complete attention to you or leave. He is worried I might be hurt by you."

While she was talking to Venis she came running at her right arm coming out. The fire dissipated as she punched Emilia connecting with her jaw. The shield took a lot of the force out of it but the punch still stung.

She threw a right of her own back at Venis in an uppercut coming up from under her chin.

Emilia carried out 5 launched of one Target :
2 , 10 , 1 , 8 , 3
Emilia
Emilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Venis Jordianthan Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:59 pm

(2pts ~ V3-E2)

Of course it was an upper cut. Her short ass. Even in her bare feet Venis stood over Emilia by almost a foot. But that uppercut did cause Venis to bite her lip. Luckily she had over three hundred years of practice at not drawing blood when she accidentally bit her own lip. So the ting of pain was nothing too dangerous.

But still. She had bit her lip, and that pissed her off. "Bitch." And what do you do with a bitch? You slap her. So it was the back of Venis' right hand that moved towards Emilia's face with all of Venis' weight and muscle behind it.

6 , 6 , 8 , 9 , 5 , 10
Venis Jordianthan
Venis Jordianthan

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:12 pm

(4pts ~ V7-E2)

Emilia would never be able to return a bitch slap she was far to short. The one V had just given her knocked her head back and made her see stars. She stepped back a few feet.

"Look at the pot calling the kettle black."

She formed a ball of water in her hand and launched it toward Venis.

2 , 10 , 8 , 1 , 6
Emilia
Emilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Venis Jordianthan Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:19 pm

(2pts ~ V7 - E4)

"You hit like a girl." Scathing words from one Goddess to another. The ball of water hit her in the stomach and knocked her back a step or two.. But it just didn't have the solidity of one of Venis' fireballs.

Venis glared at Emilia and hissed. "At least I'm not too dense to know when someone loves me. Ridiculous little child." Fireball formed and in her hands. She reared back and pitched it at Emilia, the flames would extinguish and form a ball of hardened mass before impact.

5 , 5 , 4 , 3 , 7 , 9
Venis Jordianthan
Venis Jordianthan

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:36 pm

(3pts ~ V10 - E4)

She blinked at her words about love.

"He doesn't love me. Other than my mother and my father in his own way no one loves me. I lost the only child I will ever have."

Emilia stumbled back several steps as the hardened mass of fireball hit her. She doubled over for a moment but kept her eyes locked on the larger woman.

"I have been hit harder during rough sex."

That of course was not true but she would not let Venis know how much it hurt. There was a red mark on her face where Venis had slapped her moments before. There were sure to be bruises on her stomach as well.

She threw another ball of water. This one froze into a ball of ice as it left her hands hurled towards V's face.

8 , 8 , 4 , 5 , 2
Emilia
Emilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Venis Jordianthan Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:49 pm

(2pts ~ V10 - E6)

The ball of ice hit Venis' face and shattered. It didn't rock her back or even make her turn her head. There's a reason they call her hard headed. But the ice did nick Venis' face in a couple of spots. They would heal, but for just a moment, the tiny beads of blood make it look like a man had cut his face shaving.

The words hit harder than the ice. "He doesn't love you yet he's out there crying over you? Think about it damnit. Does that not sound like love to you?" She closed the space between them at a run and gave a push to Emilia's shoulders.

9 , 3 , 2 , 5 , 9 , 9
Venis Jordianthan
Venis Jordianthan

Back to top Go down

Post by Eros Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:18 pm

After a few moments of just standing there and looking around. Granted he could have said something but there would not have been much point everybody else was saying the same thing he was going to say so there was no point in saying much. So after a moment he just crossed his arms and walked over to a corner just watching the drama unfold. He could have made it into a really big soap opera back on Earth. It really did. There was suspense, love, all the makings of a great one. he would definitely have to remember everything to give some mortal the small hint of the story. He started to see the others leave and he kept his eyes on them and gave them the a curt nod. Yes he did feel sorry for the few of them granted mortals should not be in a fight when gods or half gods are concerned. They have a horrible thing for dieing when that happens. But it was not until the first smack was heard when his eyes opened . "Oh This is going to be good." He turned his head this way and that and shrugged as he ran out of the room and ran right int the kitchen and started to rummage through things before he found what he need. "Come on Come on. I don't want to miss anything." He just smiled as he found it. He ran to the microwave punched a few buttons and turned it one. He shifted on his feet. "Hurry up damn you." With that the ding happened and he smiled as he pulled it out of the machine shaking it as he ran back to the room where to the two women were. He got back into his corner and grabbed a few of the fluffy items and chewed on it as he heard his daughter say what she said. That is when he spit it out and started to laugh. "Wow ." Was all that was said as he started to chew the popcorn again.
Eros
Eros

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:31 pm

(3pts ~ V13 - E6)

Emilia drew first blood even if it was just a couple spots on her face. Wait did V just say JonLouis was crying for her? That pissed her off. He was worried about her and she would not even be here if Venis was not being such a bitch.

Venis shoved her hard. Down she went but she fell right at Venis' feet. She shoved out with her legs hard trying to connect to Venis' left knee.

2 , 7 , 7 , 8 , 7
Emilia
Emilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Venis Jordianthan Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:41 pm

(2pts ~ V13 - E9)

Venis turned to her right just fast enough to avoid her knee getting kicked backwards. It would have snapped that way. But as it was, she lost her footing and hit the floor. The knee was going to hurt for a few minutes at least.

She laid over onto her left hip. "At least I never intentionally hurt those that I love. And don't even try to fool yourself child, you love him as much as he loves you." And with those words came a very hard kick towards Emilia's midsection.

10 , 6 , 8 , 9 , 10 , 10
Venis Jordianthan
Venis Jordianthan

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:08 am

(5pts ~ V18 - E9)

"I am not capable of true love. My father saw to that. And I never meant to hurt him."

She honestly believed that she was unable to truly love any man. She was fooling herself; but since she did not believe she could love she found it impossible to believe that someone could love her.

While Emilia was thinking Venis was moving. Than came the kick to Emilia's stomach. She cried out in pain. She released all the power that she had been building up. As it came forward Emilia changed. Instead of a shield or a ball of water or ice she became the water. For the first time ever Emilia was water.She rose up from the ground and into the air.

She looked at Venis and spears made of ice rained down upon Venis.

9 , 10 , 10 , 4 , 9
Emilia
Emilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Venis Jordianthan Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:40 am

(4pts ~ V18 - E13)

The spears of ice rained down and Venis began to roll away from them. But some of them were piercing her flesh, cutting her and in a couple of spots even stabbing into her. Venis raised her body temperature enough to melt the ice when it hit her and melt away the ones that had stuck into her skin.

"God Damnit!" She knew Inion had caused a storm while she was outside as well. Where else would it have come from? The question was, would that storm be causing rain yet? Chances were, yes. And Venis knew that Emilia would be able to draw more power from that rain. Which just upped the danger level of this little fight.

Venis growled as she got to her feet. "You are a fool Emilia Tyson. Your father would not keep you from love." There wasn't much Venis could do against water. She was having a time of just trying to melt the ice before it could stab into her again. But this was her Keep, her castle, and she wanted the ice to stop. So she cast a spell to stop it.

Just a few words should stop the ice and keep Emilia from using ice against her again. "Ussta ogglinn zhah xar'zith ji Usstan joros d' tau, ser ilta xar'zith dal harming uns'aa."

5 , 4 , 8 , 5 , 6 , 9

((My enemy is ice so I ask of thee, keep her ice from harming me.))
Venis Jordianthan
Venis Jordianthan

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:33 am

(3pts ~ V21 - E13)

"You have no idea; how can I love someone when I can not settle for one man or woman? How can I when I look at other men and want them. My father made sure that I would lust after every thing on two legs."

She was growing more angry as she yelled at her.

"My one chance at a normal life with a normal family left me. The one person that I loved unconditionally with all my heart with out exception. My daughter; and she is gone."

Venis started speaking in drow. Emilia knew what it was even if she did not understand it. The ice she was throwing down at Venis stopped hitting her.

"AHHHHHH!!! Why the hell won't you just stop? You keep coming; but nothing you do is going to help any one. You hurt me you hurt him. You care so much about him than stop this. Break whatever is keeping you here."

She began to draw power from the storm brewing above the castle. She started to glow from the power. She was still water so it looked like the water had a ball of light at the center of it. Just below her stomach. It began so grow until it filled her.

The light exploded out from her towards the floor. There was no target it just had to escape. Once it was done she directed another ball of energy right at Venis.

10 , 1 , 6 , 9 , 8

Emilia
Emilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Venis Jordianthan Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:12 am

(3pts ~ V21 - E16)

The glow from within Emilia caught Venis off guard. But it gave her an idea. "If you want a child so damned bad then you should just have one then. L' nesst xuil jesshc, elghinyrr whol drasven, z'hins tu'suul udossa, xuileb jala treemmai. Ul'mubar elghinn, drill ori'gato ol tlu, nindel uk belbaue dro, 'zil natha belbol dal uns'aa." Her voice was loud and carried much weight to it when those words were spoken.

She felt the power move along the floor and it made her shudder. And then she directed a ball of energy at Venis and she nearly collapsed on impact. She stumbled back and took a knee. But she absorbed the energy and used it to feed as she screamed out. This was a cold energy, not like Venis'. Venis' energy was heat based. The mixture of the two was damned near combustible.

Venis rose to her feet and pushed outward with a burst of energy and power that streamed like a comet towards Emilia.

5 , 8 , 5 , 4 , 10 , 10

((The man with fangs, dead for years, walks beside us, without any fears. Moving death, but let it be, that he gives life, as a gift from me.))
Venis Jordianthan
Venis Jordianthan

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:46 am

(4pts ~ V25 - E16)

"You do not decide. I tried having a child she left me..... Stop with the drow. We need to finish this. Keeping me from fighting you will not help it. This has to end."

She was screaming at Venis now. She was forming her own beam of energy to throw at her at the same time a beam began to rise up to her. Instead of the beam hitting her it hit her beam. The collision of the two beams of power pushed her back a few feet.

7 , 10 , 5 , 3 , 8
Emilia
Emilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Venis Jordianthan Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:03 am

(3pts ~ V25 - E19)

The two beams hitting each other was unexpected. Venis stumbled backwards as well. She cried out and she pushed even harder with her beam against Emilia's.

10 , 5 , 6 , 8 , 1 , 10
Venis Jordianthan
Venis Jordianthan

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:23 am

(3pts ~ V28 - E19)

Emilia stumbled back. She was hurting. Her stomach was going to be a mass of bruises. As well as one on her face from the bitch slap. She would soon start to weaken if she could not get to actual running water.

She threw more power into the beam just like Venis did.

"Lets finish this."

8 , 9 , 1 , 9 , 6
Emilia
Emilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Venis Jordianthan Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:35 am

(3pts ~ V28 - E19)

The added force of the two beams pushing against each other was starting to weaken Venis as well. It was showing in that she was not healing as a God normally would, not even as a vampire normally would. Some of the deeper gashes from the ice spears that had rained down on her were still trickling a little blood.

So Emilia wanted to finish this. It was to be done then. "Let's" She pushed harder, and as she did so, she began to walk towards Emilia. She cried out as she pushed like she had never pushed before.

2 , 9 , 9 , 10 , 7 , 6
Venis Jordianthan
Venis Jordianthan

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:07 am

(4pts ~ V32 - E22)

Emilia mirrored Venis. She pushed hard as well walking towards her as well.

"Why are you stuck here? Why are you fighting instead of letting us help? What is it going to take?"

She threw more of her power into the beam.

10 , 2 , 7 , 9 , 7
Emilia
Emilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Venis Jordianthan Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:04 am

(3pts ~ V32 - E25)

The force of the two of them pushing their beams of power towards each other was causing a strain on both of their power and energy. "I ... Don't ... Know!" The strain was evident in Venis' words. And then she screamed as loud as she had ever screamed before.

That was when it happened. There was a loud popping sound. And Venis fell to her knees. The beams had exploded in a wave of power. The ground shook and there was the sound of wood cracking and then small stones starting to fall. The power had spread out around them like a huge bubble.

When Venis looked up from being on her hands and knees upon the floor, she saw that the four support beams in the room were bowing outward and were on the verge of breaking. She looked to the ceiling and saw the beams starting to bend as well. There were stones falling loose from the walls and dropping from the ceiling.

Whatever was left in Venis that was still good cried out. "My castle! Get everyone out, empty the castle." She stood up and lifted her hands above her head. The sounds of the wood breaking and the stones falling stopped. But there was a white noise filling the room. It was the soft hum of the castle vibrating. She was holding it together, every stone, every beam, every bit of the castle.

Venis stood there, seemingly motionless, her eyes closed to the room and everything around it. She took on the type of still that only the dead can do. She didn't waste an ounce of strength with breathing or making her heart beat. The only sign of life from her was the power she was radiating. Anyone who could feel power would be able to feel hers now.
Venis Jordianthan
Venis Jordianthan

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:53 pm

As the power exploded outward over the room Emilia could hear something pop. She fell to her knees releasing the water form she had just discovered. She was human and kneeling on the floor panting when an earthquake struck.

Was it an earthquake? Was it a power backlash?

Emilia looked up and saw the beams. Had it been the power they released? She was worried that she may have had a hand in this destruction.

"Venis everyone is already out. They cleared the castle before we started fighting."

She got to her feet and grabbed her father from his corner moving them both to Venis.

"We have to help her. She can not do this alone."

She looked at Venis waiting until she asked for help. She did not want to disrupt anything that she may have been trying to do. She got an idea and cast a small spell.

"Amin yel tel' yaara val. Karn tel' er Amin tess neva ten"

After the spell was cast she called out to JonLouis.

~The fight is over we both live but we need help.~

(I call to the ancient power. Make the one I hold near hear.)
Emilia
Emilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next