StarryMyst: The EverLasting INN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Announcement

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

For all Guests please go to F.A.Q.s, As well as all posts that are done for the Keep have been moved to the sub board under the Beyond the Inn
Latest topics
» Treats for all (Open)
Coming for a visit - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 2:48 am by Inion

» To save a life (Open to those with a reason to be in that area)
Coming for a visit - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 8:45 pm by Ryanna

» §• Playing a Dangerous Game •§
Coming for a visit - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 11:23 am by b.d. adams

» Enter Dorian
Coming for a visit - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 10:33 pm by The Inn Keeper

» To Room #403 {Open}
Coming for a visit - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 10:51 pm by Lt. Seleen Darkite

» Out of the Kettle, and Into the Fire
Coming for a visit - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 1:53 am by Dorian Nightmist

» Coming for a visit
Coming for a visit - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 7:48 pm by Guest

» been along too long
Coming for a visit - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 10:38 pm by Inion

» Confusion (closed)
Coming for a visit - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 12:32 pm by Emilia

Coming for a visit

3 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Coming for a visit - Page 5 Empty Re: Coming for a visit

Post by Employees of the Goddess Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:58 am

Isah couldn't keep the smile from his face as she lead the way to the fairway. He liked to play the games here. He usually gave his prizes to kids he would see walking around. But not this night. This night he had the love of his life on his arm and his prizes would all go to her. What she chose to do with them would be up to her of course. He just wanted to see her smile when he won them for her.

He chuckled when she stopped at the water guns and suggested a wager. Both eyebrows shot up and he rubbed his chin thoughtfully.
"Hmm, alright. If I win ..." He was a little unsure of what he would want if he won. He could take advantage and goad her into a family meal or something. But he didn't want to ruin the mood or upset her. So that was definitely off the table.

He tried for a different route.
"Actually, ladies first. What would you like if you win?" That was not only the polite thing, but it would also help him figure out what he wanted. Of course, he had a list of wants a mile long. But none of them were things he would use this opportunity to obtain. He had other ways of getting what he wanted. Like asking politely for one.
Employees of the Goddess
Employees of the Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:12 pm

Kyra grinned and moved closer to him. While he might not play dirty she was all for it. Not like he wouldn't have given her what she wanted regardless but she wanted to have a little fun with him.

"Well my love if I win then I'd like to hear one secret you never told anyone else."

Perhaps now wasn't the time for it but it was all in the name of fun and not like he couldn't say he didn't want to wager that or like he couldn't ask her to pick something else if he didn't want to discuss such things at this moment.

"Now you're turn what do you want if you win?"

Nothing would have surprised her that he said or so she thought at least. She was curious what his devious mind could think up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Employees of the Goddess Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:30 am

Isah smiled at her choice of prizes. He would have to think long and hard about it in order t answer her, he didn't have many secrets. But he was willing to go with her bet. "Alright, sure. You can have that if you win." He hoped his answer would win him a smile. He loved her smile. And he winked at her in case he needed extra help to increase his chances.

Then he had to think of what he wanted if he won. Oh there were so many possibilities. Dinner with her Grandmother? No, that would get him in trouble. There was the contents of the wooden box ... No, this was not a way to get to that. So he settled on taking a page out of her book.
"I would like the same from you if I win. One secret you've never told anyone." He smiled as he took out his wallet to get out the money to pay for the game while he waited to see if she agreed to it.
Employees of the Goddess
Employees of the Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:36 am

She grinned of course as she looked up at him and heard him tell her that she could have that if she won. Hearing his terms back made her pause but she smiled and nodded to him as he paid for the game.

"Of all the things you could have asked for and you copy me."

She giggled and looked to the game hoping she won not that she wouldn't want to tell him a secret. She was feeling rather competitive tonight.

"Got a secret in mind to tell me for when I win?"

She grinned up at him and sat down on the seat waiting for the go ahead on when to start.

Back to top Go down

Post by Employees of the Goddess Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:23 am

Isah couldn't help but snicker at Kyra's response. "And of all the things you could have asked me for, my love, you chose a secret." His smile lit up his eyes with a sparkle that challenged the night sky.

Isah, being rather tall, didn't so much sit on the seat as lean against it. He chose the one that was right beside her.
"No, I'll have to think about it while I'm winning. Just in case you return to the bet at a later time and I loose." He smiled at her as he winked. He was waiting for the bell to sound so they could begin.
Employees of the Goddess
Employees of the Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:23 pm

She grinned and giggled a little as she sat down arming herself with the gun in hand and hoped she would win cause she really wasn't sure about what secret she would tell him not that she had all that many. She waited for the bell to ring and when it did she started shooting at the hole looking completely serious.

Finally hearing a bell she wasn't sure what it meant so she stopped not even sure if it was from the game they were playing or not. Not knowing any better she looked to him and the man behind the counter and all serious like spoke up again.

"Did I win?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Employees of the Goddess Thu Apr 18, 2013 2:13 am

The bell had sounded at the same time as Kyra's balloon exploding water everywhere. "WINNER!" Shouted the man running the game. "Pick yer prize little lady." And he waved his hand in the direction of a selection of stuffed clown dolls and some teddy bears.

Isah laughed and considered what secret he could tell her. Something he had never told anyone in his entire life. It didn't have to be something embarrassing, though truth be told, if it wasn't something embarrassing, everyone would have probably known it. Then he had it.

He rose off his chair and moved to her side. He bent over so he could whisper in her ear, because this was one of his deepest and darkest secrets. Something he wanted no one else in the entire world to ever know. He whispered to her and then moved back from her. His face was flush with embarrassment and he looked away from her so he could try to hide it.
Employees of the Goddess
Employees of the Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:12 pm

Kyra smiled as she heard the man tell her to pick her prize and she pointed to a cute little teddy bear. She sat there and was about to turn toward Isah just as he came over to her and leaned down and began whispering his secret into her ear. She did not laugh at all she was more sympathetic to him and turned to see him trying to hide his embarrassment. Getting up she took her bear and moved over to him placing her hand on his arm and whispered.

"Your secret is safe with me."

She smiled up at him and took his hand squeezing it gently letting him know it's ok that she wasn't judging him or anything like that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Employees of the Goddess Thu May 09, 2013 3:21 am

The man handed her the teddy bear with a smile and then started his spiel again in an attempt to bring in more players.

Isah returned her smile as he leaned down and placed a chaste kiss upon her soft lips. He nodded and whispered.
"I believe you, thank you." Then he gave her hand a gentle squeeze and started to walk away from the booth. "So what would you like to play next my love?" He began to look around to see if there was anything he wanted to play badly enough to ask her.
Employees of the Goddess
Employees of the Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 12, 2013 8:34 pm

She smiled and looked over to him as he kissed her and she returned the kiss to his lips.

"You're welcome."

Holding his hand she strolled along with him and saw an interesting game. One that had balloons and darts. She looked up at him and squeezed his hand.

"Is that one fun?"

She pointed over to him and grinned hoping it would be cause it looked like it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Employees of the Goddess Fri May 31, 2013 1:40 am

Isah loved walking hand in hand with Kyra. And he especially loved that she was willing to do so in public. He never wanted to have to hide their love away like it was some big dark secret.

When he looked at the game she was pointing at the grin spread across his face enough to make his eyes sparkle. No one else ever made him smile the way that she did.
"That, my love, is my favorite game. Come on, I'll win you some big prizes. You want the one with the glass pictures in cardboard frames or the one with the stuffed animals over there?" He pointed to the second game just a little farther down the row.
Employees of the Goddess
Employees of the Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:51 pm

Kyra smiled and looked around and her smile brightened as she looked at all the games.

"How about you win me a stuffed animal...I think I like that idea."

She took his hand and started pulling him down the lane toward the game. Giggles were coming from her as she looked back at him and surely she seemed like a kid in a candy shop or a kid on Christmas or something like that anyway.

Back to top Go down

Post by Employees of the Goddess Sat Jun 08, 2013 4:07 am

Isah chuckled and walked with her over to the booth. He gave the man twenty dollars and the man gave him twelve darts. He put six of them in front of Kyra. "Ok baby, the more balloons you hit, the bigger the stuffed animal you win." He chuckled and then picked up his first dart to throw it.

He would let Kyra throw her first dart first, then he would follow with his. He would let her throw the next and so on until they had each thrown their six darts. He hit five out of six on his darts, winning a medium sized stuffed animal. The choices were a pink bear holding a heart that said I love you, a rag doll wearing a blue and white dress with red yarn hair, or a dinosaur.
Employees of the Goddess
Employees of the Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:45 am

Kyra giggled and picked up the darts and started by throwing one and then let Isah throw another and so on until she did not have any more darts in her hand. She was able to get three out of the six darts and looked to the attendant to see what kind of prize she could get for that.

"Did I do good?"

She looked to Isah with a glee in her eyes like a child who had just received a huge gift on Christmas.

Back to top Go down

Post by Employees of the Goddess Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:29 pm

The man smiled at her.  "You, little lady, can choose anything from this row down here."  He waved his arms and there was a small stuffed fairy in various colors, small fish that were sewn from material that looked like colored flame, in various colors, or some small dinosaurs in neon colors.  He looked over at Isah.  "You've won a medium prize sir.  From the walls on the side."  He waved his hand in the direction of the walls. 

Isah smiled at Kyra. "You did great honey, I like the Teddy Bear, would you like to have that?"  He waited for her to answer.  He was, after all, playing to win her something.  And the Teddy Bear that said I love you on it's heart was the sweetest thing the guy had.
Employees of the Goddess
Employees of the Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:43 pm

She giggled and grinned up at him when she realized she won a prize and seeing the fairy made her giggle even more.  She spoke up to the man.

"I would like the fairy with the green dress please."

She waited for the man to hand her the prize when Isah spoke to her about the teddy bear.  With a smile she nodded having seen the teddy bear.

"Yes please it is so cute."

She smiled up to him as they waited for their prizes.

"This is so much fun.  What now?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Employees of the Goddess Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:01 am

The man handed Kyra her prize first, then handed Isah his.  Isah immediately turned and handed the bear to Kyra.  He leaned down and gave her a gentle kiss to go with it. "We can do whatever you want to do baby."  He was ready to keep playing games if she wanted to.  But if she didn't, they could go see a movie or even do something else. "Have you ever been on a Ferris Wheel?"  He wanted to take her up in the Ferris Wheel if she was ok with it.
Employees of the Goddess
Employees of the Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:23 am

She smiled as she held the stuffed animal she got and smiled even brighter when Isah gave her the one he won. Returning the kiss she looked up to him and thought a moment about his suggestion and nodded to him.

"I'm up for giving it a try never been on one before."

She giggled a little and took his arm letting him lead the way to the Ferris Wheel.

Back to top Go down

Post by Employees of the Goddess Thu Aug 15, 2013 4:00 am

Isah smiled joyfully at her. "Oh, we must remedy that." The he waved his hand to indicate that he wished her to walk in a certain direction.  He fell in beside her.  He would have held her hand, but her arms were becoming quite full with the stuffed toys, given the size of the bear.

They walked past several other carnival games that lined the sides of the street.  Behind the games to their left were buildings of shops and miscellaneous businesses that had all closed for the evening.  The booths and small buildings that held the games were always brought out to line the streets after the close of business.  A Giant warehouse could be seen behind the row of businesses.

Behind the games to their right was a park.  It was mostly grass with sporadic fountains and statues. Park benches sat both near the benches and fountains as well as away from them.  Trees were placed throughout, though not in abundance.  It was just enough to give shade to some areas and sun in others during the day and give an air of privacy to some areas at night.

At the first break in the games there was a road that turned to the left.  It was about mid way down the length of the park.  When the left turn was taken, it was seen that the road, as well as the parking lot for the giant warehouse was taken up by carnival rides.  All the game booths and buildings were stored in the warehouse during the day with the carnival rides.  The rides remained in tact, even during storage, to allow for them to be put to use faster.    

Isah lead Kyra to the giant lit up wheel shaped ride that sat in the center of the road.  It was built upon a cart with wheels, yet it was held stationary by several lock bars that were securely in place.  They approached the man tending the ride and he let them through the gate.  They were to go to the empty bench waiting at the bottom of the wheel.  Several of the other benches already held people. 

Once they were upon the bench, the man would check their seat belt for them. They would be seated beside each other and in one seat belt together. Others were coming to sit in benches behind them. 
"Are you ready honey? The ride was nearly full.  The man moved the ride just enough to fill the last of the benches.  This put them about fifteen feet off the ground.  Not bad considering that at the top they would be more than four hundred feet in the air.

Isah put his arm along the back of the swinging bench as it rocked softly from the momentum of the ride having moved. This allowed for Kyra to snuggle closer if she wished.  He rested his hand upon her shoulder.  Gravity would keep the bench upright during the entire ride, but it would swing slightly as they moved.  As soon as the ride was full, the man would start it up.  It moved at a slow steady pace.  They started out going forward upon the wheel.  This gave them an excellent view on their way up.  
Employees of the Goddess
Employees of the Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:48 pm

She smiled as she sat down on the bench with him and nodded.  She was a little nervous and held on to his arm not sure if she wanted to go much higher.  Who would have thought she would have been afraid of heights.  When he moved his arm behind her she snuggled up to him and rested her head on him.  Once she got more comfortable with the ride she started to look around a little but did not dare look over the edge.

"This is so high up here."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5