StarryMyst: The EverLasting INN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Announcement

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

For all Guests please go to F.A.Q.s, As well as all posts that are done for the Keep have been moved to the sub board under the Beyond the Inn
Latest topics
» Treats for all (Open)
Coming For a Visit (open) EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 2:48 am by Inion

» To save a life (Open to those with a reason to be in that area)
Coming For a Visit (open) EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 8:45 pm by Ryanna

» §• Playing a Dangerous Game •§
Coming For a Visit (open) EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 11:23 am by b.d. adams

» Enter Dorian
Coming For a Visit (open) EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 10:33 pm by The Inn Keeper

» To Room #403 {Open}
Coming For a Visit (open) EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 10:51 pm by Lt. Seleen Darkite

» Out of the Kettle, and Into the Fire
Coming For a Visit (open) EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 1:53 am by Dorian Nightmist

» Coming for a visit
Coming For a Visit (open) EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 7:48 pm by Guest

» been along too long
Coming For a Visit (open) EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 10:38 pm by Inion

» Confusion (closed)
Coming For a Visit (open) EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 12:32 pm by Emilia

Coming For a Visit (open)

4 posters

Go down

Coming For a Visit (open) Empty Coming For a Visit (open)

Post by Eros Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:35 pm

He had just got to the Wandering Hills Inn when he heard that Venis had moved everyone to another Inn. So after talking to his daughter and her saying that she will be at the new Inn soon, he walked back off and headed to the new Inn. After a short while he chuckled as he walked up the long hill up to the Inn, He got to the top and smiled as he saw how tall it was. "Well this place sure is nice." He walked around the Inn seeing the stables and a few minutes later he was at the back of the Inn looking at the garden. "Well I wonder how long before someone notices that I am here." With that he chuckled and started to walk around.
Eros
Eros

Back to top Go down

Coming For a Visit (open) Empty Re: Coming For a Visit (open)

Post by Inion Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:40 am

Inion was returning from a short ride, the girls were only letting her out for short rides alone these days so she tooki advantage of them when she could. The gardens were a big place so she didn't really expect to see any one while she strolled slowly back to her cottage. She caught his scent on the wind just before she saw him, tall and strinking, she remember seeing him as cupid at the ball. Since her steps usually where quiet she made sure she made noise as not to startle him as she came upon him. "good day Cupid, it is a lovely day for a stroll through the gardens." She was being cute by calling him Cupid and hoped he wouoldn't mind.
Inion
Inion

Back to top Go down

Post by Eros Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:42 am

He smiled as he felt her coming to him. He stopped and turned around to look at her. "Well hello there Inion, it is a pleasure to see you again. And how are you doing?" He walked over to her and gave her a slight nod with his head.
Eros
Eros

Back to top Go down

Post by Venis Jordianthan Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:50 am

Long? Did he expect it to take long? Venis felt him in the area while he was at the other Inn. It brought her out to her balcony. The one with the view of the Tel'Ranaemyn's roof. She smiled as she watched the Inn for a bit. Then she headed back into her room.

She was sitting back at her desk when he neared the Starry Myst Inn. Venis felt his presence getting stronger. A tilt of her head as she realized that he was on his way to the Starry Myst. She ran back out to her balcony to look. He wasn't in her line of sight yet.

That left her with one alternative. She headed out of her room, her long black dress flowing behind her. The t-shirt style top of it clung to her every move as she headed for the stairs. The elevator would take too long. So black stilettos began to click down the steps.

She was running as she headed down. The clicks giving away her speed. Fourth floor, third floor, second floor, first floor, and out the door at a dead sprint. Yes, even in heels, they were only six inch, so she was only six foot eight at the moment. Running was easy.

She could feel him out in the garden so that was the direction she ran. She might not have been as fast as Seleen, and six inch heels on the soft ground didn't help, but it only took her moments to reach Eros. "Hi Inion, good to see you." She smiled at her friend.

She rushed passed Inion to throw her arms around Eros' neck with a squeal of joy. No words were needed as her inertia would spin them both around provided he caught her. She was so happy to see him. She needed a friend around at the moment, she had been a little down.
Venis Jordianthan
Venis Jordianthan

Back to top Go down

Post by Inion Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:55 am

She gave him a little bow, "the pleasure is mine sir Eros. I am doing as well as possible thank you.' She felt another presence this time it was Venis and she tried not to giggle outloud as she watched the lovely woman running across the grass in those heels. "good day Venis, good to see you too." she stepped aside just in time to avoid they meeting of friends.
Inion
Inion

Back to top Go down

Post by Eros Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:00 am

He was talking to Inion when he felt Venis start to run, It was then when he saw her coming out the inn sprinting at him and he chuckled as he opened up his arms as she ran at him at full force, when she got into his arms he chuckled as he spun around a few times before he stopped them both with his arms around her and he kissed her on the forehead. "And how are you doing Little One?" Yes he knew he was the only one how could call her that and there was nothing she could do about it.
Eros
Eros

Back to top Go down

Post by Venis Jordianthan Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:32 am

Oh yes she could. As soon as her feet hit the ground again, and she heard those words, her palm made contact with his chest. There was a bit of a sound from the contact. Then she chuckled. "I'm good love, now." She knew that Eros would know how to make her feel better.

She turned in his arms and slid free as she moved to hug Inion. "Good to see you too sweety. I have been so busy lately I have barely had time to blink, I will be sure to make time to hang out soon though." She felt like she had been neglecting some people lately, Inion was one.
Venis Jordianthan
Venis Jordianthan

Back to top Go down

Post by Inion Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:10 pm

Inion kinda stood away from the reunion allowing the two of the their moment. She actually was spacing out a little and wasn't paying atention, so when Venis moved to hug her she was startled. She always felt relaxed around the lady so she tended to let her guard down somehow knowing that if there was a threat Venis would sense it and alert her. She returned the hug just as tightly. "MM it is good to see you too Venis dear, I was pleasantly surprised to find out you were here. I understand about being busy, I figured when you had some free time you would hunt me down." she gave her a bright smile and a wink. She looked between Venis and Eros "you two seem o need to catch up, I was just on my way back to my cottage from a ride, since I need to freshen up before dinner I will leave you to catch up." [/color]She gave Eros a small bow "pleasure to see you again, hope to run into once more soon." He got one of her bright smiles. Moving to Venis one more time she reached up, gave her another hug and a kiss on the cheek. "Talk to you later hun. Have fun." She began her walk to the cottage her steps light and free and her wings twittering behind her.
Inion
Inion

Back to top Go down

Post by Eros Sat Oct 10, 2009 4:28 am

He smiled as he let go of Venis and chuckled as she hugged Inion. He just put his crossed his arms as he smiled at the two of them talk. It was then when Inion said that she had to leave and he got a thought. "Hey Inion why not join us for dinner?" It was an honest gesture of friendship, with him going from place to place it had thought it was time for him to take a rest from it. Yes he was still going to do his job but he could do it from here.
Eros
Eros

Back to top Go down

Post by Inion Sat Oct 10, 2009 10:23 pm

Inion paused in mid step and turned gracfully in one easy motion. Her smile was filled with light "that is very kind of you Lord Eros, I would not want to intrude on your reunion with the Lady Venis though." She stood there with her hands behind her back smiling at them "It's my turn to cook tonight, you are more then welcome to come to the cottage for dinner. I haven't figured out what to make and you would have to put up with my crazy family, but you woulod be more the welcome. I love cooking for a crowd, and I always say the more the merrier."
Inion
Inion

Back to top Go down

Post by Venis Jordianthan Sun Oct 11, 2009 2:46 am

Awww, wasn't Eros sweet? He asked Inion to join them for dinner. He usually wasn't even interested in having dinner. God's only ate when they wanted to, they didn't need food to sustain them. But it helped to eat once in a while to maintain the health of their physical form. And since Venis' physical form was that of a vampire, she had to eat even less often. She just usually drank some blood wine and once in a while, she fed from a live donor.

So then Inion declined the invitation. And for a second, Venis' heart sank. "Oh sweety, we have all the time in the world. You wouldn't be intruding at all." She smiled sweetly at her. But then the offer to come to the cottage was put on the table. Venis' smile widened. "That would be lovely, don't you think Eros?" She kinda hoped he would say yes, after all, it had been a minute since she had seen the girls. It would be lovely to see them again.
Venis Jordianthan
Venis Jordianthan

Back to top Go down

Post by Eros Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:01 am

He nodded at the first thing that Venis said and then he gave out a laugh as he heard the second thing. Venis was as bubbley as a school girl, but he did not mind. "Yes that would be quite lovely, So around what time should we be there then Inion? Oh and you do not have to keep calling me lord, Eros is just fine, I mean Lord makes me sound so old." He was waiting the next part. He walked back over to Venis putting an arm around her. "Besides I do not think that your family is crazier than mine." With that he gave a chuckle.
Eros
Eros

Back to top Go down

Post by Inion Mon Oct 19, 2009 9:09 pm

She laughed "ok Eros" she was use to calling lthose of higher rank then her lord and lady so she may slip now and then, she was just a princess really. The sword gave her a moment of thought though, what rank does that give her, hmm oh wel who cares she was still herself. "how about in a couple of hours, we are having bbq so it will take that long to finish up things. Oh and be prepared to get messy." she laughed and skipped off. "the cottage should be easy to find, just gotta use your nose"
Inion
Inion

Back to top Go down

Post by Venis Jordianthan Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:02 am

Venis giggled. "I don't think we have a problem with getting messy. We'll be there. Oh and Inion, could you make mine raw please sweety?" She could eat cooked food, but her system had trouble digesting it. The only reason she ever ate food to begin with was to have that full feeling you could only get from solid foods. Most of the time she was on a liquid diet and that was only to fuel her physical body.

As Inion skipped off Venis giggled again. She turned around to face Eros and threw her arms around his neck again. "By the God's I am happy to see you." She always loved it when Eros came to visit. And it wasn't because of the sex, though that was gravy. She loved having him around for the conversation and the good times. She loved all her friends, but some could just take a beating better than others.

She released him from the death grip she had on him, but she kept her arms around his neck loosely. "Come on, up to my room. I can't eat bar be que in this." She had to change clothes. Even though she was in black, she still didn't want to risk dripping sauce on the dress. And it made sense for him to come up rather than wait downstairs. So she took his hand and headed for the Inn so she could change.
Venis Jordianthan
Venis Jordianthan

Back to top Go down

Post by Eros Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:23 pm

He smiled, it had been a while since he has had any type of food. "Bar be Que sounds like a great idea. We will see you then Inion." It was then that he felt Venis's arms around his neck and he had to chuckle again as he put his arms around her. "And I am happy to see you as well Little One." When he heard from her they had to go up to her room for a change of cloths he nodded. "Ok then shall we?" He let of her of and moved his hands up to hers pulling her off him and then keeping one hand with hers, he started to walk up to the Inn.
Eros
Eros

Back to top Go down

Post by Venis Jordianthan Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:12 am

((We started this one before the wedding, but I hate leaving things unfinished. Especially when they have clues to things for future SL's.))

When Venis and Eros got up to her room she closed the always open door behind them. “How long are you sticking around babe?” She headed over to her desk and picked up her cell phone to see if she had missed any messages, she had been waiting on a call. Seeing no messages she picked up the glass of blood wine that she had been sipping before she had run down to see Eros. She polished off the blood wine and motioned with her head for him to follow her.

She headed down the hall to her bedroom. Once she was down in her room she went to her armoire and pulled out a pair of black jeans. She tossed them onto the bed and began to look for a top. She found a black T-shirt and tossed it on the bed as well. “So how have things been? Been staying busy?” She seemed rather chipper as she moved over to a trunk and opened it up. She pulled out a pair of thigh high suede boots with six inch stiletto heels. She set those at the foot of the bed.

From there she moved to a dresser. She pulled out a pair of black thigh high stockings. She walked over to the bed and set the stockings down. She stepped out of her shoes and pulled her dress off over her head. She adjusted the metal bikini she always wore under her clothes. “So to what do I owe the pleasure anyway?” She turned around to pick up the stockings off the bed, showing her tattoo in all its glory. Then she sat down on the bed and began to put the stockings on one at a time.

She looked up at Eros with a smile for a moment before she pulled her jeans on. She stood up and jumped a few times to pull them all the way up. She wore them that tight on purpose. Before she fastened them, she put on her T-shirt and tucked it in. She fastened her jeans and then pulled it out just a little so that it would hang over the top of her jeans. She pulled on her boots and zipped them up. When she stood up she stood a statuesque six foot eight.

She walked over to her dressing table and began to brush her hair out. “Did you get your invitation to Seleen and Shuda’s wedding?” It took her a while to brush out her hair. The spiraling crimson locks were way overdue for a trim. Seleen had been too busy to cut it. And Venis had been too busy to go see if the hairdresser she had used before her abduction was still around. So it now dragged the floor behind her by two feet, even when she was in six inch heels. She had always wondered how long it would be if she ever blow dried it straight.

Once her hair was brushed out, she pulled it up into a ponytail atop her head. She secured it with two black scrunchies. She moved to her jewelry armoire and pulled out a black diamond ring, she slipped it on the ring finger of her right hand. Then she pulled out some black plastic bangle bracelets and slipped them on both wrists. Black diamond earrings and a black diamond pendant hanging from a yellow gold chain completed the ensemble. A quick touch up of her make-up and she was ready to go.

They headed down in the elevator and then out to the garden. They walked slowly to the cottage so they could continue to talk. She walked along beside Eros holding his hand, partially for the closeness, partially for added balance. It was rather difficult to walk in the grass in her six inch heels, and she didn’t want to sink the suede into the dirt as she walked. As they got closer to Inion’s cottage, she could smell the BBQ. “Oh, I almost forgot.” She waved her free hand and instantly held a blackberry Bavarian pie.

When they got to the door she let Eros knock while she waited. She was so glad that the invitation had been extended. She needed to spend more time with some of her friends, and this was a great way to do just that. After all, she was on Eros’ arm, at Inion’s place where she lived with Fia, Aryanna, Juliet, and Shayla. It was bound to be lots of friends and lots of fun. She just silently hoped to herself that she could keep up appearances long enough so that no one would notice how stressed out she was.
Venis Jordianthan
Venis Jordianthan

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:54 pm

It was Juliet that answered the door. Inioin had returned home and went about getting dinner ready, proclaiming they were having guests for dinner and they were having a BBQ. Her friend Becca was visiting and since they were having other guests, Juliet asked if she could see if Jason could stop by for dinner. With permission, well more like a grunt and a yea ok, her and Becca were just about to head out when the knock came on the door. Venis would be surprised when the once quiet girl rushed to her and gave her a big hug and a kiss on the cheek. "Lady Venis its good to see you." she gave Eros a bow "good day sir." a bright smile to both "please come in, they are out back setting things up still, but no worries. Please excuse us we are on a mission to invite some others." She grabbed Becca's hand and they hurried off.
juliet
juliet

Back to top Go down

Post by Inion Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:12 am

Inion had returned and informed everyone that they were going to have a BBQ and guests. That meant things needed to be gotten ready. They all gathered in the kitchen and picked out tasks. Ary and Shay went outside to set things up, a BBQ meant a summer like environment , so a large picinic table and bench were created along with street like lanterns for light. Inion had a very large BBQ with a mini kitchen already set up outside so that was prepared and extra lounge chairs and tables were set out for later. Thier cottage sat near a little lake so the view was ver nice. Inion went out and checked everything and then back inside to finish off the preparing. While she took the meat out to the BBQ the girls finished all the other food that was the usual fair for this type of meal. Sonce she was outside she created a small bar, why not, no reason not to have as much fun as they could. Since it wasn't summer just yet, Inioin made sure that thier little part of the garden was warm and summer like. Music filled the air as she started cooking.
Inion
Inion

Back to top Go down

Post by Eros Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:08 am

He just smiled as he walked with her up to her room. When they got up to her room he just looked around seeing the difference it was when it came to this place and the other Inn. "Actually the length of time that I will be staying is still unknown little one." He just walked around a little before following her into her bedroom and he chuckled at her next question. "Things have been really good, and as for staying busy well I am the God of Love, so I think that would state how busy its been" He chuckled again.

He just smiled again as he saw the tattoo on her back. "And as for what do you owe the pleasure. Well I know how things have been lately so I decided to do a little time to visit you to see how things are going with you. So as I said earlier I do not know when I am leaving." He just staying quite while she was getting dressed. He did not have any cloths here himself but that did not matter the cloths he had on was good enough for the dinner invitation.

He chuckled again as he nodded. "Of course I got the wedding invitation why would I not? I mean who do you think made her fall on him in the first place." He just chuckled a little as he winked at her. "But I am not going to say anything about that." He just smiled again as he waited for her to get finished getting dressed and then helped her down the stairs and helped her keep her balance while walking across the grass.

When they got to the door and he smiled as he saw her make a pie appear out of no where. Being a higher power has to strong points. He knocked on the door, waiting for a few minutes before the door opened with Juliet answering the door. He nodded and smiled at her. "Hello again Juliet and do not worry about have fun." He responded with as he saw two girls run off. He made sure to take off his shoes at the door since it was that kind of house. And they started to walk through the house to the back area.
Eros
Eros

Back to top Go down

Post by Venis Jordianthan Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:52 am

Venis hadn't realized how much Eros had helped her. It hadn't dawned on her that her heel caught on the step on the way down and were it not for Eros' arm she might have actually lost balance and fell. She knew he had helped her across the lawn because she didn't want her suede heels to sink into the ground. But he was already helping her. If it was his intent to keep helping her, he might be here for a while.

Venis hadn't thought she needed all that much help. But maybe Eros knew something Venis didn't know he knew, or maybe even something Venis herself didn't even know yet. But either way, they were here, at the cottage. Juliet had answered the door and had given Venis a big hug and even a kiss to the cheek. Venis always welcomed hugs and kisses. It meant a lack of fear. She was glad Juliet was so comfortable.

Juliet mentioned a mission to invite others. Venis figured she meant Jason. "Let him finish his homework first. Then you guys can take the portal trunk to the keep to pick up his friend Joey, he's supposed to stay the weekend anyway." Venis chuckled as she watched the girls run of towards the main building of the Inn. "I mean it Juliet, homework first." Was called out to the fleeing girls in a slightly elevated tone. She laughed some more as she shook her head.

Eros removed his shoes at the door. Which was a rather human response. It made Venis smile. He never minded barefoot, even out in the grass. But Venis was a bit more of a shoes girl. So rather than remove the thigh high stiletto boots she wore, she simply made covers appear on them. It looked as though she was wearing shower caps over the bottoms of her boots. Once they were out the other door she would make them disappear once again. They would just come and go as needed.

So they headed in the open door and she headed for the kitchen with the pie. It needed to be refrigerated. "Ladies." She gave hugs to everyone within reach. Then she walked over to the refrigerator and opened it up like she owned the place. Finding a spot she slid the pie in and closed it back. "It's so good to see everyone again. I've been too busy. I need to make more time for my loved ones." Eros knew that the phrase loved ones included him. He was her friend too, and she loved her friends.
Venis Jordianthan
Venis Jordianthan

Back to top Go down

Post by Inion Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:10 am

No one thought anything of it when Venis opened the fridge and put the pie inside. Inion's house has always been the kinda home were everyone was welcome and no one minded anything. Being in the kitchen the first ones that she came across was Ary and Shay but she was going to have to maybe duck since the girls had started a mini food fight. When Venis came up and hugged them they did thier best not to get food on her but of course they were very happy to see her. Her next target would have been Fia and of course she was much calmer. She gave Venis a hug and a warm welcome, it just wasn't as silly and goofy she was a warrior after all. And then there was Inion, Venis caught her coming back from the BBQ, Venis got another big hug, and so did Eros "wow you guys showed up sooner then I thought you would. No worries dinner is almost ready and you brought a pie very sweet thank you. The back patio is all set up so if you want to head out and snack there is a bar set up too so if you want a drink." She moved around the kitchen while she chattered the other girls had been moving in and out of the kitchen taking the food out to the tables.
Inion
Inion

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:14 am

Juliet and Becca raced through the garden and into the inn being respectful once inside so as not to bother others. the made thier way to the room that Jason was staying in and knocked on the door. The giggles from thier lips could be heard from inside the room. The had thier orders from Inion to invite any of the other employees that they happened upon and they had thier orders from Venis that Jason was to have his homework done before getting his friend and going to dinner.
juliet
juliet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down