StarryMyst: The EverLasting INN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Announcement

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

For all Guests please go to F.A.Q.s, As well as all posts that are done for the Keep have been moved to the sub board under the Beyond the Inn
Latest topics
» Treats for all (Open)
Coming for a visit - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 2:48 am by Inion

» To save a life (Open to those with a reason to be in that area)
Coming for a visit - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 8:45 pm by Ryanna

» §• Playing a Dangerous Game •§
Coming for a visit - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 11:23 am by b.d. adams

» Enter Dorian
Coming for a visit - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 10:33 pm by The Inn Keeper

» To Room #403 {Open}
Coming for a visit - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 10:51 pm by Lt. Seleen Darkite

» Out of the Kettle, and Into the Fire
Coming for a visit - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 1:53 am by Dorian Nightmist

» Coming for a visit
Coming for a visit - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 7:48 pm by Guest

» been along too long
Coming for a visit - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 10:38 pm by Inion

» Confusion (closed)
Coming for a visit - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 12:32 pm by Emilia

Coming for a visit

3 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Coming for a visit - Page 4 Empty Re: Coming for a visit

Post by Guest Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:25 am

She was in heaven with all the things they had been up to that night but their time in the shower came to an end. A smile crossed her lips as she wrapped a towel around her hair and then one around her body.

"I agree I'm starving."

Kyra couldn't help but laugh a little at his thought about dressing in another room. While he was probably right she had to tease him a little.

"Oh would that be such a bad thing to get distracted?"

She giggled as she went to another room to grab some clothes that he had there for her. Picking out a pretty blue dress and finding matching bra and panties in the drawer. She dried her body off and put on the clothes before looking into a mirror at herself.

A smile crossed her lips once again as she found a pair of sandals to put on with the dress since it was a sundress type it looked cute. It took a little longer with her hair as it was still wet but she pulled it back and put a braid in it. Still looking in the mirror she felt like she needed some jewelry but really didn't have any here so she just went without any for tonight knowing that she would have to go out and get some soon enough.

Making her way back into the hallway she grinned as she called out to him wondering if he was done yet or if he got distracted again.

"Honey you ready?"

She waited to see where he would answer back from before she moved from where she was standing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Employees of the Goddess Fri Jul 13, 2012 3:39 am

He laughed when she teased him about getting distracted. But he went into the bathroom to get dressed. He had just finished dressing when he heard her out in the hall. He opened the door and leaned against the door jam looking down at her. He was dressed in a pair of black dress slacks, a hunter green T-shirt, and a black dinner jacket. He was wearing his dress shoes as well. He had chosen to be appropriate and not wear his tennis shoes. He put his arm up at his head and leaned forward. "Ready when you are ... Damn you look sexy." He smiled before he moved to lean down and kiss her gently.

When he broke the kiss he motioned towards the front door.
"Ladies first." Then he followed her to the door. "I called for a car when I was getting dressed. I hope you don't mind. It's one of my favorites." There was a car pulling up in front of the house as they headed out the front door. It was a white Rolls Royce convertable. It had been made in the Earth year of nineteen hundred and thirty-one.

Coming for a visit - Page 4 1931_Vintage_Rolls_Royce_Convertable

Isah walked over to the car as the driver got out and walked away.
"Thanks George." The driver chuckled and waved in response. Isah opened the passenger door for her. "You're carriage awaits M'Lady." He smiled, hoping she didn't mind taking a car. It was faster than walking, and neither of them was dressed for riding.
Employees of the Goddess
Employees of the Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:13 pm

She smiled and whistled as she saw him come out and blushed at how he looked at her. Kyra knew she shouldn't but just the way he looked at her made her tingle all over.

She headed off to the front door and nodded when he mentioned he called a car. This was going to be fun. She had only been on a vehicle a few times before and she enjoyed it for the most part.

"No it's great."

Her eyes went wide as she see the car that pulled up out front and all she could think was how stunning it looked. She almost thought she was dreaming. Getting in when he opened the door for her and kissed him before she got in.

"Thank you honey...it's so beautiful."

She waited to see where they were going to be heading off to for dinner. She didn't remember him telling her so she thought it might be a surprise or something.

Back to top Go down

Post by Employees of the Goddess Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:01 am

Isah smiled when she kissed him. He of course kissed her as well. Once she was in he closed the door. Then he went around to the drivers side of the car and got in himself. "This car doesn't have shoulder belts, but it does have lap belts. I would really like it if you buckled up. It is a convertible after all." He leaned over and stole another kiss before fastening his seat belt over his lap.

He waited for her to buckle up. And while he did, he adjusted the mirrors and the seat, though the seat only adjusted one way. If she needed help figuring out the seat belt he would help her, and once she was ready, he would start the car. It made a loud sound when it fired up. But that was because it was old. Back when this car had been made, engine's were not quiet.

They pulled away from the front of the house and into the driveway. They backed out of the driveway and then turned towards the main road of the Keep. From there they hung a right and headed for the front gates. The gates opened as they approached. They didn't even have to stop to be let out.

Once they were out of the gates, Isah drove out to the end of the long road that led to the Keep. If they turned right, they would head to that little village with the great farmers market. It was a few miles down the road around the bend along the river. But they turned left. Turning left could lead to New Haven, or anywhere beyond that.

Isah drove down the road like he was heading to New Haven. But instead of taking a left to go that way, he took a right. They were headed away from New Haven and it's neighboring towns, away from the Inn's, away from all the hassles and stresses of their lives.

Isah smiled as they got onto the paved road.
"I hope you like this place honey. It has all kinds of food and there's even some shopping near the restaurant and a few other things. It's a great place to go that not too many from the Keep or your family ever go to." He smiled some more.

It was about an hour and a half drive. And while they went, Isah turned on the radio and let her play with the stations to find what she wanted to listen to. The car was too loud for much conversation. So it was a relatively quiet ride. And as the sun went down and the stars came out, Isah couldn't help but smile about sharing such beauty with such a beauty as he had beside him in such a beautiful car.

City lights could be seen off in the distance as they neared their destination. He pulled into the driveway of a restaurant that looked like any other. It was all windows with a slanted roof. He turned off the car and got out. He ran over to her side and opened the door for her.
"M'Lady." He grinned.

He offered her his hand as they moved to the door of the restaurant. When they got to the door he held it for her. There was a man waiting there to seat them. The place wasn't overly crowded. That made Isah happy. He liked privacy when he was with Kyra.
"Table for two please, non smoking." And he waited for the man to lead them to their table.

The man took them to a table near a large window. It had a great view of a fountain that was all lit up in different rotating colors. The fountain sat in the middle of two cement benches, which were centered in a garden of exotic flowers. "You may help yourself to the buffet when you are ready. What may I get you to drink this evening?" The man waited for their drink order. Isah was going to let Kyra go first.
Employees of the Goddess
Employees of the Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:52 pm

Kyra smiled and got into the car and figured out the buckle pretty easily at least she hoped she did. Looking over to Isah she made sure she got it right. Once they got started Kyra sat back and enjoyed the ride. Her eyes drifted all around them and then back to him as he spoke.

"I'm sure I will honey. And even better that it will more private for us."

She smiled and looked back once again enjoying the scenery until they got to the restaurant. It was nice on the outside from what she could see. As he opened the door for her she stepped out and took his arm as he offered it to her.

Once they got in the restaurant she looked around and took a seat as they made it to their table. A smile crossed her lips still taking it all. As their drink orders were taken she thought for a moment and looked to him to see what he was drinking first before ordering.

"What would you suggest to go with the meal?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Employees of the Goddess Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:14 am

Isah smiled at her and smiled. "I'm driving, so it's Dr. Pepper for me. But they have a good selection of soda's, they have wine, and they have beer." He looked to the waiter to make sure that he wrote it down. He saw the waiter write down the drink and then look to Kyra for her drink order.

After Kyra gave her drink order and the waiter went away Isah turned his attention to Kyra.
"So, honey, have you ever had a buffet before?" He wasn't sure if she had ever had the pleasure. He had picked this place because it was an all you can eat, and they had worked up quite an appetite earlier. Kyra was about to see just how much food he could put in that 7 foot slender build of his.
Employees of the Goddess
Employees of the Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:21 pm

She smiled and nodded to him but she really wasn't in the mood to drink so she asked for a Cherry Dr. Pepper. Turning her attention back to him she smiled and shook her head.

"No I can't say I have. Can't wait to try it."

She was starving and she was sure he was too. Leaning in she kissed him and stood up as she was ready to find out what the excitement of it is.

"Ready to show me around?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Employees of the Goddess Sat Aug 04, 2012 2:54 am

There was a sudden sparkle in Isah's chocolate orbs that only Kyra would recognize. After all, she was the only one who ever made his eyes sparkle with that much joy. The waiter brought back two glasses. Each one contained a little bit of ice, and was filled with Dr. Pepper. He set a bottle of cherry syrup on the table that they could tip and squirt into their drinks. Then he left them to get their meals.

Isah motioned with his hand for Kyra to raise up from her chair. He stood up as well.
"After you honey." He moved towards the salad bar first. It was a long table with a large bowl of lettuce at one end. After that came what Isah referred to as 'fixins'. There were tomatoes and celery and cucumbers and carats, all sorts of things.If it could go on a salad, it was there. And at the other end of the table was salad dressings and toppings like sunflower seeds and raisins.

Isah handed Kyra a plate and took on for himself.
"Here's a plate. The rules are eat all you want and get a clean plate each trip back up. I always start with a salad. But if you don't want a salad you can start at another station." He started with a little bit of lettuce and built from there.

At another station, there was soup bowls and three kinds of soup. Minestrone, Chicken Vegetable, and Clam Chowder, with baskets of crackers sitting with them. Also on that table was a selection of meats. Steak in three trays marked with how they were cooked, baked chicken, grilled sausage, meat loaf, and about a dozen other types of meat. All of which were kept hot in metal pans that had boiling water under them.

At the next station there was side dishes. Mashed potatoes, french fries, baked potatoes, macaroni and cheese, white rice, long grain wild rice, Alfredo noodles with a fettuccine sauce, spiral noodles in a cheese sauce, shell shaped noodles with a white cheddar sauce, and several more items to choose from. They were kept hot the same way as the meats.

The last station was desserts. It held a vast selection of fresh fruits, including melon chunks, bananas, strawberries, and a few other things. There were various cookies and pieces of cakes, slices of pies, jello's in three different colors, brownies, and a soft serve machine that boasted chocolate, vanilla, or half of each. There were sugar cones and waffle cones available as well as bowls. And there were toppings for that two. Three metal pans with condiment pumps on them held chocolate syrup, butterscotch syrup, and caramel syrup. There was a bowl with a little ladle in it that was being kept warm. Inside that bowl was chocolate shell.

Isah finished building his salad and it took up almost half the plate. He had only put a scoop or two of each item that he wanted onto his salad. And he put his ranch dressing into a bowl from the soup section. He didn't want to pour it on his salad and cause it to drip all over the floor as it ran down the salad. He waited for Kyra to fix herself a plate before he would head back to the table. He was enjoying watching her see all of this for the first time.
Employees of the Goddess
Employees of the Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:17 am

Kyra got up with him and walked to the buffet with him. Her eyes were wide when she seen how much food there was. Following his lead she made herself a salad but made sure to save some room for the rest of the yummy food. She took his lead and put some poppy seed dressing in a bowl like he did.

"Wow this is huge."

Once she was done she made her way back to the table with him and waited for him to sit down with her before digging into the salad.

"How did you find this place?"

She poured some dressing over her salad and listened to him as she started eat with him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Employees of the Goddess Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:28 am

Isah had just put a bite of salad in his mouth when she asked him a question. So he emptied his mouth before speaking. "Some ten years ago or so, a buddy of mine was getting married. We had his bachelor party at a club down the road. I got a little too drunk, so I stayed in a hotel. The next day I was hungry, so I was looking for a place to eat. It was lunch time and this place was open. I've been in love with it ever since." He smiled and took another bite of salad.

When his mouth was again empty, he took a drink of his soda. Then he leaned over and whispered in her ear.
"I have known but one other love since." There was a grin on his face as he kissed her cheek. He sat back up and took another bite of his salad as he waited to see if she was going to blush or not. He really did love her, otherwise, he would have never brought her to this place as it was his special place alone. None other knew of it, or but a few, and none had ever joined him before.
Employees of the Goddess
Employees of the Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:40 pm

She continued to eat her salad as she listened to how he found this place and smiled a little and nodded so he would know she was paying attention to what he was saying. Her cheeks turned red as he whispered to her and she smiled brightly when he kissed her cheek.

"That's sweet dear."

She smiled and tried to calm herself and continued to eat her salad and drank some of her wine.

"This is really good, I'm glad you wanted to share this with me."

Back to top Go down

Post by Employees of the Goddess Sun Aug 19, 2012 5:43 am

Isah smiled at Kyra. Her smile could brighten the darkest of days. And he loved when she shared that smile with him. He took a drink of his soda before speaking. "I can't think of anyone else I would want to share this place with." Which was true. He kept this place, and his knowledge of it, a pretty tightly sealed secret. He didn't want to come out here and find half the Keep running around. It would destroy the peace.

He was nearly done with his salad and was thinking about what he wanted as his main course. But while he thought about it he wanted to keep talking.
"After dinner would you like to go for a walk around the town square?" There was so much they could do while they were here. The town square was like a little village of shops and things. Plenty of shopping and fun to be had.
Employees of the Goddess
Employees of the Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:57 pm

She smiled finishing her salad plate and put her fork down before taking a drink of her soda. A blush rose to her cheeks as she listened to him and leaned over to kiss his cheek and whisper back to him.

"Thank you honey that means a lot to me."

She nodded to him thinking that sounded like a good idea to her.

"I think we can do that sounds like fun. Besides never know what you can find in secluded places. Ready for the next course?"

She waited to see if was as she was curious to see what else was there to eat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Employees of the Goddess Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:42 am

Isah was thrilled that Kyra was enjoying their evening. He hoped that maybe they could do things like this a little more often. He scooted his salad plate away and laid his fork on his napkin. This wasn't one of those restaurants where they had a formal dinner setting with several utensils. One fork, one spoon, and a steak knife rolled in a paper napkin. But not everywhere had to be high society to be a good place to eat.

He looked at the beauty that was with him.
"I am ready when you are honey." He stood and offered her a hand up. He would then walk with her over to the entrees and side dishes. He chose a small chicken thigh and some steak cooked medium. He put with that a baked potato with bacon bits, cheese, butter, and sour cream. He put a scoop of corn on his plate as his vegetable, even though he had already had a salad.

He waited for Kyra to finish fixing her plate and then walked with her back to their table.
"I am so glad you agreed to come with me tonight. I love spending time with you." He couldn't help but smile as he sprinkled some A1 Steak Sauce on his steak. He cut into the meat to make sure it was cooked right. He was in such a good mood, and it wasn't just because of all their love making earlier. It was just being with her that made him this happy.
Employees of the Goddess
Employees of the Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:58 pm

She got up and started to make her next plate and decided on some chicken and mashed potatoes and some peas is what she wanted to eat. Once she was done making her plate she headed back to the table and sat down. A smile crossed her lips as she looked up at him.

"Thank you for inviting me. I know it's the first time I've been here but it's great and I love that you were willing to share it with me."

She cut up her chicken before she started eating and couldn't help but stare into his eyes as they ate their dinner.

Back to top Go down

Post by Employees of the Goddess Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:40 am

Isah chuckled softly. "I do believe you said that already honey." He chuckled again. "But I am so glad that you are enjoying your evening." He smiled as he took another bite of his food. He smiled as he chewed his food and saw that she was looking into his eyes.

When his mouth was empty he spoke again.
"Is there something on my face honey?" As he spoke, he dipped his finger in the steak sauce on his steak. He hoped she didn't notice the slight movement out of the corner of her eye. He hadn't looked away from her eyes as he had done it.
Employees of the Goddess
Employees of the Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:28 pm

She was eating her food and smiled as she looked up to him when he asked if something was on his face. Seeing the steak sauce on his face made her giggle.

"Yes baby there is a bit of steak sauce on you. Here let me get it."

She grabbed her napkin and wiped it off as she stared up into his eyes. She couldn't be happier than she was at this given moment here with him. Her heart skipped a few beats as her hand stayed up by his face and she was feeling the urge to want to be close with him again. Moving her hand realizing that this was not the time nor the place for being intimate and she blushed trying not to feel so awkward.

Back to top Go down

Post by Employees of the Goddess Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:11 am

He smiled and even chuckled as she wiped the sauce from his face. He saw her hand move out of the corner of his eye and he moved his hand just enough to intertwine their fingers. He saw her blushing and chuckled. "You are so cute. I love you." He was so happy being here with her like this.

He was finished with his plate and he waited for her to finish. He wasn't sure if he wanted dessert or what he was going to have if he did. So he would use the time that it took her to eat to think about that. Problem was all he could think about was her.
Employees of the Goddess
Employees of the Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:05 pm

She finished her plate and smiled to him as they were sitting there holding hands. Staring up at him she smiled even more when he said those three little words that only he could say and make her heart jump the way it did. Her blue eyes twinkling as she leaned in to kiss him and whisper back to him.

"I love you too more than any words could say."

She really wasn't in the mood for desert at the moment so she sat there and enjoyed their time together.

"Is there a lot to do around here? Maybe we could take a walk or something?"

She didn't want to move right this second but she thought eventually they would and wanted to see what the plans were for after not that she was rushing him now. More or less she was trying to make idol conversation trying not to over think anything at the moment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Employees of the Goddess Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:52 am

Isah returned the kiss and smiled. He loved hearing those words from her. No man alive or undead could be as happy as he was at this very moment. Just being there with her in a place that was just theirs, it was enough to make him want to sing or something.

He smiled even more when she asked him about the area.
"Well, there's plenty of shopping. There's a movie theater and a game room. They have a couple of bowling lanes and some pool tables plus a big arcade. There's a street that is lined with what they call carnival games. Where you do things like throw darts at balloons to win stuffed animals and squirt water into a clowns mouth to blow up a balloon. Stuff like that. We can go play and maybe I can win you something." He couldn't wait to share it all with her.

As he was telling her everything that there was to do around there, it occurred to him that he wanted a chocolate ice cream cone. So he planned on getting himself one on their way out. But that wouldn't be until she was ready to go.
Employees of the Goddess
Employees of the Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:16 pm

She smiled as they kissed and sat back in her chair. Her eyes lit up as he talked of shopping and the movies and the game room. She wanted to explore and have some fun before they went back home.

"Ohhh I think we should go play some games and have some fun. Maybe even take hope a couple prizes from the carnival games."

She giggled and stared into his eyes. She still didn't want any desert just yet but that could change a little later and she was sure there would be a way to get some if she wanted.

"I'm ready when you are babe. I can't wait to go out and have some fun."

Back to top Go down

Post by Employees of the Goddess Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:40 am

Isah couldn't help the smile that curled at the corners of his lips. He loved how excited she sounded about going and playing games and having fun. It was hard to believe that he had just been going crazy wondering if she was alive, and now they were together, and had been for hours upon hours. He couldn't be luckier.

He kept her hand in his as he stood up.
"Wait right here and I will grab an ice cream cone and pay the check, then we can go." He smiled again and then kissed her hand. Then he went and got his ice cream cone and paid the check. When he returned to the table, he held out his crooked elbow for her to join him so he could escort her from the restaurant.
Employees of the Goddess
Employees of the Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:58 pm

She smiled and waited there for him to get his ice cream. When he returned Kyra took his arm and smiled up to him as they walked out of the restaurant.

"So where should we head off to first?"

She waited to see where they were going to go and what fun they would have together. She was so happy that they were together she had missed him greatly while they were apart.

Back to top Go down

Post by Employees of the Goddess Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:53 am

Isah grinned when she asked where they should head off to first. "I'll let you choose. A movie, or a walk through the carnival to play games and stuff." He was hoping she would choose the games because he wanted them to be able to walk off some of their rich dinner. But if she chose to go to a movie before they had to cart around prizes from the games, that would work for him too.

He started them walking in the direction of the strip mall. It contained the movie theater, but the road that ran beside it was the carnival. So either way, they were headed in the right direction. Then it occurred to him, she might not want to do either first.
"Unless you would rather go shopping first. We could do that too." He wasn't necessarily a shopaholic or anything, but he liked to buy her things and give her gifts. Plus, he brought plenty of coin with him so they could easily have a good time no matter what she chose to do.
Employees of the Goddess
Employees of the Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:18 am

She smiled to him and took his arm walking down the road with him. Once they got to the split in the road she eyed both directions but headed in the direction on the games.

"I think we should play a little before we go shopping or see a movie."

She grinned and giggled a little seeing some fairly interesting looking games. Stopping in front of ones that has a gun and sprays out water to the target she smiles even more to him.

"Care to make a little wager with me on this game?"

She didn't know what the wager would be but it couldn't hurt to have some friendly competition.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next