StarryMyst: The EverLasting INN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Announcement

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

For all Guests please go to F.A.Q.s, As well as all posts that are done for the Keep have been moved to the sub board under the Beyond the Inn
Latest topics
» Treats for all (Open)
The Aftermath ... {Open, but please read prologue} - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 2:48 am by Inion

» To save a life (Open to those with a reason to be in that area)
The Aftermath ... {Open, but please read prologue} - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 8:45 pm by Ryanna

» §• Playing a Dangerous Game •§
The Aftermath ... {Open, but please read prologue} - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 11:23 am by b.d. adams

» Enter Dorian
The Aftermath ... {Open, but please read prologue} - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 10:33 pm by The Inn Keeper

» To Room #403 {Open}
The Aftermath ... {Open, but please read prologue} - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 10:51 pm by Lt. Seleen Darkite

» Out of the Kettle, and Into the Fire
The Aftermath ... {Open, but please read prologue} - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 1:53 am by Dorian Nightmist

» Coming for a visit
The Aftermath ... {Open, but please read prologue} - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 7:48 pm by Guest

» been along too long
The Aftermath ... {Open, but please read prologue} - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 10:38 pm by Inion

» Confusion (closed)
The Aftermath ... {Open, but please read prologue} - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 12:32 pm by Emilia

The Aftermath ... {Open, but please read prologue}

+5
Inion
Gwendolan
Employees of the Goddess
RusDring
Venis Jordianthan
9 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The Aftermath ... {Open, but please read prologue} - Page 5 Empty Re: The Aftermath ... {Open, but please read prologue}

Post by Venis Jordianthan Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:32 am

Eros had done it now. Calling her by his little pet name for her in private was one thing, but in public? Venis didn't respond to him directly. Oh no, not her. She sent a messenger.

A face appeared in the door and looked Eros up and down. Then he spoke. "My mistress asked me to tell the older than dirt, bag of hot air that he could go piss up a rope and stand in the rain. And she also said that she would show you steamed if you ever called her that in public again." And then just like that, the face was gone.

She snickered under her breath behind that door of flames. She couldn't help it. She knew that no matter what he did, he couldn't punish her unless she had a physical form. So she was safe for now. From Eros at least. Emilia was out there threatening her with water. And she imagined that Inion was ready to go too. So would Eros let them turn her into a giant stone shaped like a woman? Or would he protect her from the water babies out there?
Venis Jordianthan
Venis Jordianthan

Back to top Go down

The Aftermath ... {Open, but please read prologue} - Page 5 Empty Re: The Aftermath ... {Open, but please read prologue}

Post by Eros Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:25 am

His eyes just widened as he heard the messenger and smiled and shook his head. "Wow that was not what I expected. Anyways I am going in. Ill be back in a few." With that he just started to walk over to the door, he turned incorporeal and walked through the wall. He appeared on the other side and looked right at Venis. "Ok dear what seems to be the trouble now?"With that he just crossed his arms and looked at her.
Eros
Eros

Back to top Go down

Post by Venis Jordianthan Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:49 am

Venis had to move back from the door when Eros came through. Otherwise he would have passed right through her as well. "Didn't my little messenger tell you to go away?" She shook her head and the flames danced like waves of hair about her head. "Why can't I just be left alone?" And she crossed her arms and turned her back to him.

She glided across the floor as she put more distance between herself and Eros. Of course, this cleared the doorway. Eros could signal those outside that it was clear. "What does everyone want from me? I just want to be left alone. Why is that so much to ask?" Her tone was rather curt and she kept her back to him.
Venis Jordianthan
Venis Jordianthan

Back to top Go down

Post by Eros Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:30 pm

At the door he put his ethereal hand through the fire ridden door and gave a motion to come on in. With that he pulled his hand back and became solid again as he started to walk over to her. "So what seems to the be problem. You were fine earlier." He did have a little bit of a concern on his face. Well to be honest he was really concerned about what was going on.
Eros
Eros

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:24 am

Emilia watched as her father wormed his way into the room. Did he really just call Venis little one? She shook her head and waited till she saw the signal that it was all clear. She broke away from JonLouis and closed her eyes. She was going to get through that wall one way or another.

Emilia raised her arms above her head and the wind picked up slowly. The dust and what leaves were about began to swirl around her. A huge ball of water began to form in her hands. It was not long before she forcefully threw the ball of water at the wall of flames. Would it be enough to douse the wall.
Emilia
Emilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Venis Jordianthan Fri Dec 16, 2011 5:08 am

Venis roared as she laid her head back and faced the ceiling. Her flames shot upward in a crackling fury, even singeing several cob webs and a couple of spiders. With doubled fists she turned to face Eros once again, just in time to see her wall of flames crumbling under the force of a ball of water.

Well, at least now, all present and within ear shot would be able to hear her words. "Fine? Fine? You believed me to be fine? Simply because I indulged you with a tour of the castle and a meal? Or perhaps it was the fact that I laid down with you that brought you to believe that I was fine? Fine!" A shake of her head as she began to 'pace' again.

She knew the others would be coming through the door at any moment. So she made sure to speak so as they could head her clearly as well. "I am seemingly trapped within the walls of my Keep. And have been for many a day and night now. How is that fine? And every time I try to leave, something tragic happens. How is that fine?" A grunted scream emanated from the flames that made her throat.

To any who could see the shape of her body within the flames it would be visible that her hand went to her stomach. This was due to her feeling sick. She had been getting sicker and sicker with each passing day. With her trapped within the Keep, the stress levels of her friends was getting higher and higher. And then there was those in danger as well. A danger that she was unable to save them from.

((I'm giving everyone a chance to get in the room at this point. But I know everyone wants to get this done as much, if not more so, as I do. So I won't wait long before moving on with her rant.))
Venis Jordianthan
Venis Jordianthan

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:32 am

As soon as Emilia heard Venis she readied another water ball before she headed into the throne room of the keep. She walked over the threshold and looked at her father. She did not envy him.

She turned to face Venis and looked at her. She was in a lot of pain that was clear but it still gave her no right to try and hurt people she cares for very much.

"Venis you of all people should know how my father is; I defiantly know you are not fine. It still gives you no right to to hurt innocent people. Casandra and JonLouis are here because they care about you. I am here because I care about you. Inion is here because she cares. All we want to do is try to help."

Anger and hurt flashed in her eyes after she spoke. She was trying to avoid a fight somehow she was sure that it was going to come down to a huge fight. One she may not walk out of. She looked back at JonLouis and then back at Venis. She thought of Iluvenis and her free hand went to the chain around her neck. She was definitely not ok. Right now she really did not care if she lived or died. If fighting Venis could save others she cared for than she would do it.
Emilia
Emilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Inion Sat Dec 17, 2011 3:07 am

Inion was close behind Emilia as she entered the room with Croga on her heels. She was ready for a fight if that was what it came down to even though she hoped it wouldn't be with Venis.

"Venis she is right we are here because we care about you. Just because you are a Goddess of Protection does not mean you can't ask for help. If you carry the weight of the world on your shoulders it will crush you. There is something that wants to keep you here. Alright then let us help figure it out and take care of it. Different outlooks on a problem can sometimes fix it sooner."

Inion was calm and her tone carried a commanding sense to it. She wasn't afraid of fight or even death. The sword at her side cme with a unigue quality one that some called a gift and others a curse. So far she called it a curse.
Inion
Inion

Back to top Go down

Post by JonLouis Sat Dec 17, 2011 3:59 am

JonLouis, being a vampire, had entered the chamber seconds before anyone else. And he turned to face the door just in time to see Emilia come through it with a second ball of water. This worried the Primogen. He knew the consequences of getting the Goddess wet. "Belle, S'il vous plaît, the water." The last thing he wanted was to explain to Venis' family why she was a mound of stone. And the water would do exactly that to her. It would be like hot lava pouring into the sea to cool and form stone. Beautiful, but death for The Vampire Goddess of Fire and Protection.

He let Emilia and Inion say their piece. After all, he was less knowledgeable about the recent situations than they. But once they were done speaking he added his two cents as it were. "Princesse, I am sure that there is a reasonable explanation for what it is that is happening. If we just try to figure out what exactly it is that is going on in the world, may-hap we could figure out what exactly this force is that has seemingly bound you a prisoner within your own walls." After all, it took a lot to bind her at all, let alone bind her to her own already magically protected Keep.

He wanted nothing more than to protect those present, including Venis herself, from the fury that could be her temper. He had seen many things within his lifetime. And some of the worst atrocities, that he had ever laid witness to, had been at Venis' hands. He had his guard up stronger than it had ever been before. He was a rather good judge of mood, and he could feel the evil within the room. Venis' mood, combined with that evil, could be nothing less than disastrous.

JonLouis
JonLouis

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:37 am

Casandra still had an arm draped over her large companion. Kjay was watching everything with interest. He was more than a little confused. Things were not right.

Cas followed everyone in a bit slower than others. She was the only person here who was mortal. She was worried about what could happen to her. When she slipped in she moved over to stand between where JonLouis and Emilia were standing. Kjay moved so that he was standing right in front of Cas between her and Venis.

"Why Venis?"

She could not think of anything else to say without making things worse. Cas was one of the few people who Venis cared for above all others. Yes she had threatened even her. She was not herself.
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:51 am

Emilia listened to everyone present. She looked from one person to the next and than ended looking at JonLouis.

"I will only use it if she tries to hurt someone. We both know that Venis could not live with herself if she knew she hurt the people in this room."

She looked at Casandra. She was the one here most vulnerable and the one Venis cared for more than anyone else here. She closed her eyes just a moment and than looked directly at Venis. She stared at the flames that were the goddess and found what should be her eyes and looked right into them.

"There is enough power in this room overcome anything that may be stopping you from doing anything. Two gods, a fae, and a demi god. So regardless of what you are going through we have the power right here to stop it."

She wanted to say more but she would wait. Words once said could not be taken back. She was not yet upset enough to intentionally hurt someone for no reason. She would wait to hear what ells the flaming goddess had to say.
Emilia
Emilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Eros Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:19 am

The flames did not bother him, granted he did feel a little bit of the heat but it was fine. Then he heard the others come through the door way and waited until they were done talking before he crossed his arms looking at Venis. "We are all worried to about you, but what they say is true, there should be no reason for you to get upset as you are. We are all here so there must be something that we can to do to allow you to leave this place." Again he started to walk over to Venis. "So let us settle down and try to figure out what is causing you to be stuck here." With that he just stopped in front of her and waited for her response.
Eros
Eros

Back to top Go down

Post by Venis Jordianthan Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:55 am

Venis shook her head as she 'paced' the floor and listened to everyone say basically the same things. It was rather annoying actually. One of her turns brought her face to flame with Eros. "Love, if you cherish that beautiful hair and those lovely eyebrows as much as the female population of two planets, then I suggest you step back." She waited to see if he moved.

But while she waited, she began to speak again. "Why? If I knew why I wouldn't be here, now would I? And Emilia, you don't know if I am alright or not. And I have hurt no one. At least not intentionally." That last thrown in because people and animals have died each time she has tried to leave. Which was a huge part of what had her in such a mood at this moment.

Then Venis sighed a very dramatic sigh. "You all stand here speaking as if I am too damned stupid to figure this shit out for myself. I get it, I'm stuck. Some damned jack ass felt the need to hold me captive. Somehow, someone found enough power to trap a God. And may the God's have mercy on their soul, or whatever they might have that passes for a soul, once I find them."

She shook her head and began to 'pace' again. To anyone who ever saw the Earth movie Clash of the Titans, she would look like Medusa, only made of flames. "My best friend is in danger, fighting something for his life, but I can't get there to help him or even feel what it is or where he is. My Niece is also in danger, same thing, I can't figure out the specifics. My son ..."

She doubled up her fists and screamed through gritted teeth of flames. "My son is facing an unknown danger as well. And so is my Granddaughter. Only I fear that my granddaughter might be buried under the rubble that was once her home. Her house here. It collapsed in a cave in earlier when I tried to leave. I may have killed my own Granddaughter. Get it now?"

She was furious at the thought that Kyra could have been in that house when the catacombs caved in. Or even in the catacombs, because she knew that Isah had asked her to join the construction crew for help with water. She tried to leave and another disaster struck. It pissed her off so badly that her flames roared once again. Hopefully no one was standing too close.
Venis Jordianthan
Venis Jordianthan

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:51 am

Cas was so confused with this whole situation that she was actually pulling on her long braid. She looked at Venis and her heart went out to her. Of all the people in the room it was something that only Venis had seen her do before.

She knew that her next words needed to be chosen very carefully. As mad as Venis had gotten in the past she had never referred to her as food. What did you say to someone who was so scared, pissed off, or whatever the hell Venis was.

Kjay picked up on Cas' confusion almost instantly. He pushed himself against her hand and whimpered softly. He moved from in front of her to directly beside her and pressed himself against her legs. He would do anything within his power to keep his human safe.

Cas reached out her hand and ran it through Kjay's thick fur. In this form his back reached her waist. She drew comfort from him; the one male in her life that had never left her side. She could now admit to herself that there had been another that would have always been there had she not pushed him away. She was done pushing. That was a thought for another time. Cas laid one arm over Kjay's back and left the other one at her side. She suddenly knew exactly what to say.

"Venis. I am sorry that you don't know where Kyra is or if she is ok. I am sorry that you seem to be trapped within your own keep while Dre, Gawain, and Maddie are in some kind of trouble. I have nothing to offer you that will help you. I don't have the power of the other people in this room; hell I don't even have the power Kjay has."

She turned emerald green eyes to look into the flaming face that was her best friend and spoke from her heart.

"All I have to offer you is friendship and unconditional love. If that is not enough I have nothing."

She went back to petting Kjay and wondered if anyone else would have anything to say to Venis. She was most worried about Emilia. She was the only one of them that had recently had a very bad, emotional, traumatizing life event.
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:27 am

Emilia listened to Casandra speak but also watched her. What she saw was a very beautiful woman. Cas was tall for a woman at five foot ten; she had very long wavy red hair, fair skin and emerald green eyes. When she was happy they sparkled like gem stones.

Unlike most women who were beautiful Cas did not seem to know it. JonLouis called her Desire. Emilia understood why; Cas could walk into a room and have every eye on her. Even Emilia herself was not immune; but then she liked women as much as she liked men.

She shook her head and turned back to Venis. As soon as she did her anger began to return. She really did not want to kill Venis no mater what happened. She moved closer to JonLouis and turned her back to him so that she could lean against him. She still held that ball of water in her hand.

She would stay there with JonLouis. For some reason being near him helped her calm down. She had to work hard to keep her voice steady as she looked at Venis.

"You have enough power and love in this room to help you overcome anything. Yet you refuse to use it."

Even being close to JonLouis she could feel her anger rising. She looked down and than back up.

"Casandra is someone you would normally protect under any circumstance. Yet you threatened to orphan her children and told her she was food.

As a friend that is low; as the Goddess of Protection that is reprehensible. Of all the people in this room she is the ONLY on who can not protect herself from your power."

She started to move away from JonLouis but stopped herself and leaned back into him. The ball of water got just a little bigger the angrier she became.

"I am sorry that your grand daughter may be hurt; but my daughter is gone."

She fought back the tears as she though of Iluvenis.

"Not only is she gone but she is in your son's home. They knew where she came from. They knew where to find me yet no one tried."

She could no longer fight the tears; they fell down her face silently. She looked at the wall to the side of Venis.

"I am fighting so hard no to blame you for what your family has done to me. They took her. She is the only person besides my mother and father that I love."

She wiped the tears from her eyes.

"You are surrounded by people you love and who love you back. You have a husband, children, friends..... Most of the time I feel like I have no one."

The ball of water got a bit bigger and she stared Venis dead in what would have been her eyes.

"Most of the time I feel like no one cares about me ."

Emilia
Emilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Inion Sat Jan 28, 2012 2:02 am

Inion moved slightly as she listened to everyone. She wasn't angry or upset just a bit worried, but one thing she wasn't was the worry of dying. She stepped around to stand in clear view of Venis "no one hear is thinking or saying you are stupid for the love of god. What we are saying is that we want to help you. Fresh eyes and minds help solve problems. " Her voice was tender but strong and she stood her ground. "I don't know bout anyone else but I do know that I wouldn't be able to tell you about those that you are worried about. I haven't gotten control of that power enough yet. Croga has a talent that allows him to sense someones aura like a hound. Though speaking for him and knowing how it works it may not work given the stituation." Croga nudged her a bit and she rested a hand on him. "Venis lets figure out how and who has trapped you and how to get you out first then we can help with the other issues."
Inion
Inion

Back to top Go down

Post by JonLouis Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:37 pm

JonLouis reached a hand forward to lightly touch Belle's waist to prevent her from stepping forward towards the Goddess. He spoke to her in their native tongue in hopes that it would allow the message to sink in better. "Princesse, s'il vous plaît, nous aimons tous vous beaucoup. Laissez-nous vous aider à travailler.Personne ici vous souhaite un dommage, ni qu'ils ne souhaitent pour vous à leur faire du mal. Cette salle est pleine de rien, mais l'amitié, l'amour, et le pouvoir.Il n'y a pas actuellement jamais créé que peut supporter indéfiniment."

He was so worried for Venis, but he was more worried for those in the room with her, himself included. He began to think it was time for them to give up and leave. "Perhaps, you would like for us to send a search party for your loved ones?" He knew she would never go for such an idea, after all, that could potentially place others in danger. But he was trying to be helpful.

Hearing Emilia's words cut him to the quick, did she not understand that he cared for her. His hurt at hearing her words would be reflected upon his facial features for but a moment. He knew that Venis would have noticed as she was looking right at him. But he recovered quickly enough that perhaps she hadn't had time to process what it was that she had seen?

((Princess, please, we all love you very much. Let us help you work this out. No one here wishes you harm, nor do they wish for you to harm them. This room is full of nothing but friendship, love, and power. There is no being ever created that can withstand that forever.))
JonLouis
JonLouis

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:19 am

Emilia would have dropped everything and forgotten the situation that was in front of her had she seen the look on JonLouis' face. She did care about him; he confused the hell out of her. When he was around she forgot everyone else.

She was not however looking at JonLouis. She was looking at Venis. Right not that meant she was very pissed off. She heard his words. She felt his hands on her waist. It was enough to calm her for a little bit at least.

Everyone had said what they were going to say and now she was waiting Venis. She wanted to know what Venis was going to do.
Emilia
Emilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:28 am

Casandra was close to crying now to many people to many emotions. She got on her knees and hid her face in Kjay's fur. She looked at JonLouis. She had no idea what he said when she spoke french.

She looked at Venis.

"I could go look for Kyra."

She was not sure if that would help or make her even more mad.
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Venis Jordianthan Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:53 am

Venis barked. "I've looked." In response to Casie saying she could go look for Kyra. "Did you honestly think I wouldn't?" Mostly rhetorical, she hoped they didn't think such a thing of her. Even if at the moment, she didn't really care too much what they thought of her. Or of anything at all.

Venis had no patience left. She growled a scream and her flames shot up even higher than before. It was more than just singed webs this time. A piece of wood in the ceiling actually caught fire where there was a splinter sticking out. It wasn't bad enough to need water to put it out. But it was enough to mar the wood. "Stop preaching to me and trying to get all cuddly. Get the fuck out of my castle!" She was so tried of hearing the same argument over and over from them all. They sounded like broken records. Her flames were still burning must stronger than before.
Venis Jordianthan
Venis Jordianthan

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:50 am

Cassie looked at Venis with horror on her face; not because of the flames or because of her yelling but because she thought that she had hurt Venis. She stood from where she was and started walking to Venis. Once she was about three feet from her she stopped and looked at her friend.

"Venis I'm sorry I did not mean to insinuate that you would not go after Kyra. I just thought that I could go look. I can't help you with whatever is keeping you here. I can help you by going to see if Kyra was here in her house when it fell into the sink hole."

Kjay was right beside Cas. He had was trying to stop her. He had her t-shirt in his mouth and was trying to pull her back. Her t-shirt was ripping where he was pulling her back. He wanted to stop her not hurt her.
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:49 am

Emilia listened to Venis and than to Casandra. She was getting madder by the minute. Why was Venis being so cruel; everyone was trying to help and all she could say was that she wanted every one the f**k out.

She moved away from Jon Louis and closer to Casandra and Venis.

"Casandra I think you should probably leave."

The water ball in her hand turned into a shield around her body. She stopped about six feet away from Venis.

"Maybe everyone should leave; I doubt it is going to be pretty."

There was now a wind blowing through the room.

Cas was standing closer to Venis than Emilia was. She turned to look at Emilia and than back to Venis.

"Not even her telling me to leave is getting me out of here. Something is wrong and friends don't just leave friends in need of help."

Kjay was still pulling on Cas' shirt trying to get her out the door. A Piece of it ripped out in his mouth and he growled at Cas frustrated.
Emilia
Emilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Inion Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:11 am

She couldn't take it any longer, all this being nice and calm. They were being yelled at and insulted. It was time to stop being nice ,but first Inion wanted to protect Casandra. She had done a daring move and came increditably clost to Venis. Inion understood wanting to help Venis and not wanting to leave, but she knew just what will happen when Venis and Emilia clash.

With a blur of movement she was at Casandra's side with her back to Venis. Some would say that was a foolish move, but at the moment she wasn't worried about an attack. She wanted to be able to face Casandra but she really didn't want to be in that space between them. The heat from Venis was bad enough at that distance one step closer would have been even worse. Her hand reached out for Casandra's arm and lightly held it. The purpose wasn't to pull her away or to restrain her it was more to get her to look at Inion and of course if need be pull her out of harms way quickly. "Casandra, I know you want to help Venis. We all do. And I understand not wanting to leave her, but take a close look at her then look at Emilia." She paused to give Cas the chance to look at both women again. "The minute the two of them clash it could bring this whole keep down around them and everyone else. If you or anyone else was harmed or killed, especially you, it would be the final push that would send Venis over the edge and into the abyss." She gave her arm a gentle squeeze to get her to look into her eyes, "the best way to help her right now is to get all the staff out of the keep and safely away." Inion normally didn't like using a charm spell but in this case she felt a small one wouldn't hurt if it meant getting Cas and the other inecents to safety. "They know you best here. you would be the one they would listen to the most. You see how worrying about her family has made her. To help her best would to help those around her that would be harmed if this gets bad." Inion looked at her with concerned eyes "Please Casandra think of how Venis would feel if you got hurt. If not that, think of your children. They need you more then anyone else." Yes Inion was playing that card and would play it more is she had to.

She looked over at Emilia for a moment and her heart ached. The pain and anger was written all over that beautiful face. It was the anger that concerned her the most at that moment. All of it pinned up was about to explode and all of it directed at Venis. Fire and water at such a force only spelled disaster. Inion hoped that Emilia would notice she was casting a spell to get Casandra out along with all the others and give her time before striking.

She looked over to Croga, no one heard the words she spoke to him. She watched as moved to Kjays side and look at him. He was letting him know that she was doing what she could to get Casandra to safety and no matter what she wouldn't harm her.

She looked back at Casandra and gave her arm another gentle squeeze "I promse you I will stay as long as I can to reason with her but please get everyone to safety. Take Kjay and Croga to help you."

It was hard to stand there with her back to Venis. The darkness was so strong around her that it made drowning out the voice that was screaming in her head and quiet the emotions she was having. She needed to remain as level headed as possible and not give into the moment. She had entered ready for a battle, armour and all. She just wasn't expecting to have to fight Venis nor did she really wish too. At the moment though thats how things looked like it would turn out to be. Her once delicate gentle wings now had a cold hard seel shine to them. The featherly soft curls in them, now were razor sharp. She didn't have them fully open but exposed enough that if she needed to protect Casandra and herself more, it would only be a quick movement. All the while waiting to see just what Casandra would do before doing more.
Inion
Inion

Back to top Go down

Post by JonLouis Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:54 am

[[It is with mun permission that I tell of the actions of some of the ladies in the thread.]]

JonLouis could see just how pissed off Venis was getting. Her words of course, he had learned such a phrase from her. But regardless, as Inion had moved in a flash to Casandra's protection, as did he. He stood stoic as Inion had her say. It was only polite.

Her words were true, but JonLouis knew Casandra better than anyone in this room, short of Venis herself. He knew that Casandra had one logic. That was that Venis would never truly make good on her threat. Cas never feared for her life around Venis, and JonLouis knew this. "Forgive me, but ladies, Eros, I believe it is time we all leave this castle." But he would force none of them.

Force none but one as it were. He bent at his knees and wrapped arms around Casandra's legs. He stood erect and let her fall over his shoulder. He looked at Inion, then Eros. He could feel the heat of Venis' movements behind him, smell the blood from the bottle of blood wine. It was definitely time to go.

He paid no mind to Casandra's kicking and screaming in his arm. As she hit him along his back he did not even so much as flinch. Two steady steps carried him to stand closer to Emilia. He looked at her face, not quite meeting her eyes as he was not trying to bespell her. The look upon his face spoke volumes. Worry for her safety, pain from her words, and something more.

A desire to go unfulfilled. For he worried that this might be the last time he laid eyes upon her. And he wanted nothing more than to touch her, to take her in his arms. But, her words had cut him deeper than any blade ever forged. And for that, he walked out silently, having never even kissed her good bye.

He spoke a silent prayer to all deities who would care to listen to a vampire. The prayer was that Emilia would survive her battle against Venis. And he continued to carry Casandra from the room. He moved out into the courtyard, not ready to set her back upon her own feet.

He moved to the door that opened into the kitchen. He leaned inside, feeling the first sting of Casandra's abuse of his body, still able to drown out her screams of protest. He spoke to the portly woman within the kitchen. "Evacuate the castle, immediately." The he moved to cross the drawbridge.

Once he was outside of the castle, he set Casandra down. He presumed that Kjay and Croga would be helping evacuate the castle as Inion had told them to. He looked at Willow and spoke in a voice that sounded wounded and small. "Casandra does not re-enter the castle unless Venis is herself again. Help me in this Willow, si voux plea." He sighed softly.

Willow looked to him and nodded in understanding. She would scoop Casandra up in her great clawed hands if that were what was necessary to keep her safe. Once he had Willow's agreement to help him, he moved to the drawbridge to help the humans and other mortals escape. They were rushing out in mass, and it was a bit too dangerous. Someone was bound to get trampled this way. So he had moved to help prevent such.
JonLouis
JonLouis

Back to top Go down

Post by Inion Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:39 am

Inion breathed a sigh of relief, she was hoping Cas would see that it would be best to leave and she wouldn't have to render her unconscious. Thank the gods Jon Louis took action, though she did feel bad for him will all the kicking and screaming. She opened her wings enough to protect them long enough to get the others out the door. At the door she stopped, waited to get a report from Croga that everyone in the keep was out then half turned and looked at Venis, "when you come to your sense I hope you remember that we came here to help you because we care for you and you throw that in our faces." Her eyes were filled with hurt and anger as she stepped out the door. Once she was a few steps away whispered words were sent out and the air behind her shimmered. She asked her Goddess to help protect everyone so a wall was created to help buffer the aftermath.

Inion felt like she was going to explode. With wings open wide and back to their gentle style she took off into the air. A white falcon wasn't far behind her as she climbed higher. Croga was not going to leave her side again not in the state she was in. She was pretty high when she stopped and from where she was hovering she could see so much of the keep.

Clouds began to form beneath her at a rather quick rate. They hovered over the part of the keep where Venis and Emilia where. No rain poured from them yet but a roar of thunder vibrated through the air like a dragons roar. Little to those on the ground know but it wasn't thunder but Inion screaming.
Inion
Inion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next