StarryMyst: The EverLasting INN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Announcement

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

For all Guests please go to F.A.Q.s, As well as all posts that are done for the Keep have been moved to the sub board under the Beyond the Inn
Latest topics
» Treats for all (Open)
A walk out of the woods. <open> - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 2:48 am by Inion

» To save a life (Open to those with a reason to be in that area)
A walk out of the woods. <open> - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 8:45 pm by Ryanna

» §• Playing a Dangerous Game •§
A walk out of the woods. <open> - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 11:23 am by b.d. adams

» Enter Dorian
A walk out of the woods. <open> - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 10:33 pm by The Inn Keeper

» To Room #403 {Open}
A walk out of the woods. <open> - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 10:51 pm by Lt. Seleen Darkite

» Out of the Kettle, and Into the Fire
A walk out of the woods. <open> - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 1:53 am by Dorian Nightmist

» Coming for a visit
A walk out of the woods. <open> - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 7:48 pm by Guest

» been along too long
A walk out of the woods. <open> - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 10:38 pm by Inion

» Confusion (closed)
A walk out of the woods. <open> - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 12:32 pm by Emilia

A walk out of the woods. <open>

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

A walk out of the woods. <open> - Page 3 Empty Re: A walk out of the woods. <open>

Post by Sky Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:11 pm

Sky sat and listened to her nodding quietly, he was watching her flip the steaks but his mind was elsewhere. He missed his son so much. Last time they met he had let Sky have it with exactly how he had felt for leaving him. He was afraid to go see him again, he wasn't used to being emotionally hurt and there was little in this world that had stung him more than his son's words that day. When Inion stepped close to him he nearly jumped back, not used to letting a mouth near enough his neck to even whisper to him. His hackles raised instinctively but he held himself still willing to allow her closeness. "thank you. Maybe one day i will take you up on that offer. For now i am not sure if i... if i can..."
Sky
Sky

Back to top Go down

A walk out of the woods. <open> - Page 3 Empty Re: A walk out of the woods. <open>

Post by Inion Thu Sep 09, 2010 1:53 am

There was a deep blush on her cheeks when she moved away after kissing her cheek. She usually didn't invaded others personal space until she was invited. She had grown so use to being surrounded by close friends that she didn''t stop herself. "Oh Sky I am sorry cause you discomfort by stepping close." She took a deep breath and tried to calm her blush. "sometimes it takes a while for feelings to settle, you will know when the time is right." She gave him a motherly smile and a gentle squeeze of his hand.
Inion
Inion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:25 am

Sky waved a dismissive clawed hand and shook his head smiling. His fur had settled back down and he seemed far less defensive. "I don't mind with you. I am jsut not used to it. It has been a long time since I really had a friend I trusted." He leaned forward and in a sign of good faith placed a ackward kiss on her cheek. It was clearly something he had not practiced much. "I'm starting to realize being alone is... lonely."
Sky
Sky

Back to top Go down

Post by Inion Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:35 pm

She giggled "it tickles. It is nice" Her smile brightened "I am glad you can trust me, I will try to keep the hugs down to a few but I can't promise anything. We hug alot in this family. You don't have to be alone, you are always welcome in my home and that means this home here," she made a gesture with her arm to indicate the cottage and the area around it "and the one in my home realm."
Inion
Inion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky Fri Sep 10, 2010 1:53 pm

"We will just have to see then huh? I would say you are welcome in my home but as for here im nomadic. My original home. I don't even know that it still exists much less safe. I know if i go there my power would increas 100 times over. Still it is dangerous for my kind. I appreciate you Inion. More then you can imagine. All i ahve in this world in Trindala and Star. I do not hardly see the first one and the second never." He ran a hand over the fur on his arm smoothing it down. He continued to smooth the fur over other parts of his body as well.
Sky
Sky

Back to top Go down

Post by Inion Sat Sep 11, 2010 1:45 am

A frown crossed her face for a moment, "sometimes friends leave our lives, but sometimes they reenter. There are times I have to leave here and go home for a bit, but I do my best to let my friends know so they don't think I ran away." Her smile returned and she finished cooking the steaks and the few other things that were on the gril. "dinner is all ready, lets eat." Even though she didn't say it very loud there was a rush of giggling voices as the girls returned outside and claimed thier chairs, leaving two side by side for Inion and Sky. Shaking her head and laughing sofly "I think they are hungry."
Inion
Inion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:28 am

Sky bobbed his head in acknowledgment. He watched all teh ladies flitter out of the house and couldn't help but to smile. "They know good food when the smell it." He walked over to a chair climbed on it and crouched down. He was never one for actually sitting in a chair. He waited patiently but his eyes couldn't hide the excitement for the delicious smelling meat. He had to set his hands on top of his legs just to keep himself from leaping on the meat in a bout of instincts. "I think im hungry too."
Sky
Sky

Back to top Go down

Post by Inion Tue Oct 05, 2010 12:51 am

She smiled at him as she handed him his plate which was filled with a nice big piece of meat cooked just enough to leave grill marks and make it warm and a piece of corn on the cob. Inside the shiney silver ball like thing was actually a baked potato steaming hot, Inion had opened it already and cut open the potato so that it could cool.

A whispered thank you to the goddess for the meal was giving and the girls began to eat. They didn't hold tight to formal eating when it came to eating BBQ. The sticky sweet sauce was left on many a fingers. Laughter filled the air as it seemed that everyone talked about thier day and other stuff.
Inion
Inion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky Wed Oct 06, 2010 1:38 pm

Sky figured their thanks to the Goddess was good enough to appease the mother and with that took his claws and teeth to the meat. He instinctively began 'gaurding' his plate a low growl coming out to let anyone know that this was HIS food. He made quick work of the meat and picked up the cob sniffing it curiously. He gave it a quick lick with his tounge and watched how everyone else was eating it. He tried taking a small bite of the kernal but ended up taking alf the cob with it. His face scrunched up but he quickly regained posure and politely finished the corn.
Sky
Sky

Back to top Go down

Post by Inion Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:59 am

Nobody was surprised or even gave a second thought about the growling and guarding of his plate. It wasn't that big of a surprise. Watching Sky try the corn got a couple of giggles, and then a look from Inion at those that giggled. She looked at him "hun you don't have to eat the corn I wont be insulted. Corn isn't to everyones liking. "

When the girls finished eating they began cleaning up leaving Sky's plate till he was ready to give it up. Fia brought out watermelon and some other fruits as well as a large cheesecake.
Inion
Inion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:11 am

Sky smiled sheepishly atthat and set the corn down. He slid the plate away from him. His attention was immediatly diverted to the watermelon ahd cheese cake. He sniffed at the air and leaned forward just barely setting his razor claws on the table. He looked over at fia and addressed her for the first time. "What is that you have now?" Maybe it was true, the quickest way to a cat heart was his stomache.
Sky
Sky

Back to top Go down

Post by Inion Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:31 pm

Fia grinned and set the cheesecake down first, "cheesecake which is Inion's favorite dessart. And then there is the watermelon which is a great fruit." She sat down the watermelon on a platter then sliced into it with a big knife and made quick work of cutting it into slices. She handed him a piece "just eat the red parts the rest doesnt taste very good." Since it was a seedless watermelon she didn't have to warn him about eating the seeds.
Inion
Inion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3