StarryMyst: The EverLasting INN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Announcement

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

For all Guests please go to F.A.Q.s, As well as all posts that are done for the Keep have been moved to the sub board under the Beyond the Inn
Latest topics
» Treats for all (Open)
A walk out of the woods. <open> EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 2:48 am by Inion

» To save a life (Open to those with a reason to be in that area)
A walk out of the woods. <open> EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 8:45 pm by Ryanna

» §• Playing a Dangerous Game •§
A walk out of the woods. <open> EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 11:23 am by b.d. adams

» Enter Dorian
A walk out of the woods. <open> EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 10:33 pm by The Inn Keeper

» To Room #403 {Open}
A walk out of the woods. <open> EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 10:51 pm by Lt. Seleen Darkite

» Out of the Kettle, and Into the Fire
A walk out of the woods. <open> EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 1:53 am by Dorian Nightmist

» Coming for a visit
A walk out of the woods. <open> EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 7:48 pm by Guest

» been along too long
A walk out of the woods. <open> EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 10:38 pm by Inion

» Confusion (closed)
A walk out of the woods. <open> EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 12:32 pm by Emilia

A walk out of the woods. <open>

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

A walk out of the woods. <open> Empty A walk out of the woods. <open>

Post by Sky Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:13 pm

At the edge of a wooded area of the gardens stood a lithe creature. Hid black fur and dark grey spots helping him blend in with the darening surrondings. His nose and whiskers pointed into the air as he caught in the scents. The smell of food and steam and people overwhelming. Surprisigly a few scents were familiar. His grey tipped frayed ears were perked but he was not catching any sounds out of the norm. He pulled his jacket tight around black and grey furred body. His long tail swayed slowly behind him side to side. He began to crouch and placed an almost fragile looking clawed hand down to the ground. He smiled a fangy smile as one of the scents became familiar. His rumbly but tenor voice grmbled out. " I see soon."
Sky
Sky

Back to top Go down

A walk out of the woods. <open> Empty Re: A walk out of the woods. <open>

Post by Inion Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:14 am

Inion was sitting by the waterfall again, this seemed to be her new favorite place lately. She was just sitting there staring at the water one hand buried in Croga's fur. How could someone surrounded by so many friends and family feel so alone, this seemed to be the main thought in her head tonight. Croga laid close to her a low rumbling purr escaping from him, his way of trying to sooth his mistress and comfort her. Something on the wind caught his attention, but he relaxed when he sensed it was not a threat.
Inion
Inion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:16 am

He turned following two of the familiar scents he picked up. Two that seemed close at least. He then stumbled upon Inion and Croga sitting and seeming to enjoy each others company. He was very hesitant to say anything, he didn't want to interrupt and it had been a long time since he had seen either of these two. Finally he cleared his throat which almost ended up sounding like a growl then spoke. "Been long time since last seen you both. Can i join?"
Sky
Sky

Back to top Go down

Post by Inion Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:25 am

She had been so lost in her thoughts that she did not notice the approach until she heard the voice. She jumped just slightly, but quickly smiled up at Sky. "well good eve Sky, it is a surprise to see you here. Are you looking for someone? " She straightened and gave a wave of her arm to the place at her side on the opsite side of Croga "please you are always welcome to join us."
Inion
Inion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:38 pm

He took the invitation to sit next to her, stepping lightly over to the two. He crouched Down beside her and looked at the waterfall as well. He glanced over at the two smiling his fangy smile at them both. "No not looking. It... fate? Is there more i know or just you two." His speech often depended on how comfortable he was and how long it was since he last spoke. The more clear the better. Now his words were pretty broken.
Sky
Sky

Back to top Go down

Post by Inion Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:04 am

She smiled at him more. "there are others here from the other inn. I am not sure who you know but Venis is here with her crew of family and employees." His speech didn't bother her, she could understnad that he either hadn't spoken in him speech in a while or was not totally comofrtable in the new surroundings. She seemed to almost sparkle as she sat there near the water under the moonlight.
Inion
Inion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:20 am

He appeared to be the exact opposite. Despite the moonlight and the beautiful water, he seemed to blend in with everything. Even his vivid blue eyes gave the impression of blending into the night. "That's interesting. You have change? Want new place to live? Were threatened?"
Sky
Sky

Back to top Go down

Post by Inion Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:11 am

She sighed softly and glanced around her for a mometn. "my family decided to stay longer because of something that happened while I was out riding. So the my room at the other inn was too small for all of us. I found this place when looking for somewhere that had cabins with more room."
Inion
Inion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:29 am

"I understand enough. I..." It was clear he was struggling to get out what he wanted to say. He took a deep breath and tried again. "I... I...." He let out a sigh and looked back over the water. Sometimes it was hard to look at her. He knew he didn't deserve that level of kindness from someone.
Sky
Sky

Back to top Go down

Post by Inion Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:21 am

She smiled softly at him, and reached out a hand and let it rest on his shoulder. Even though he seemed to be having a bit of trouble getting out what he wanted to say, she didn't push it. When the words were ready to come out they would and she would be listening. There was a relaxing warmth in her touch, just another way of helping people relax around her. "So my dear Sky, what brought you to this garden?"
Inion
Inion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky Fri Feb 12, 2010 1:19 am

He laughed at himself for a moment. What he wanted to say and her question posed made it a little easier for him to speak. When she put her hand on his shoulder, his fur despite its coarse look was sleek and soft. He was also warm, very warm indeed. "I came because i missed you... and lonely. No family or friends." He looked at Croga and smiled is fangy smile. He could see why he hung around as well.
Sky
Sky

Back to top Go down

Post by Inion Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:11 am

Her hand moved down his arm to take his hand into hers. She gave it a squeeze and rested her head on his shoulder for just a moment. "well, I am glad you did came. It is always good to have friends around and you have been on my mind for awhile. I have wondered what happened to you lately." She looked at him and gave him a bright smile "I truely am glad you found us, you are welcome in my home anytime hun."
Inion
Inion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky Fri Feb 12, 2010 5:13 am

He wasn't used to the typical affections and when she took his hand in her he just mimicked what she did squeezing her hand. He was gentle of his ever present and sharp claws. "Thank you. I am... afraid of walls. Thanks for offer." He smiled back at her, his mood had substantially changed and he was feeling more at ease.
Sky
Sky

Back to top Go down

Post by Inion Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:25 am

She looked at him her eyes sparkiling with her smile and moonlight. "Oh my dear I know the feeling of being surrounded by walls and how it can be uncomfortable. My kind tend to like to live in as much outside as possible. I have a hard time living in a place made of stone like a castle for too long. So you are still always welcome in my home when you wish to come inside and if you want to stay outside nearby then I am more the happy with that also. It is nice to be near friends." She gave his hand another gentle squeeze. Her hand left his to point toward the waterfall and a giggle escaped her lips. "oh Sky look the moon is hitting the mist, its beautiful." As she said that the mist shimmered a lovely blue and almost sparkled.
Inion
Inion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:03 am

He smiled at her offer, then turned his head to watch the watter shimmer in the moonlight. He smiled again and laughed outloud. "I know of such a place. Every full moon it sparkles... jewels behind the fallls. Almost all way you can see. Far from here... very far. Three day run for me. 2 week trek for most." He enjoyed a moment of relaxation, and remembering home. It had been so long since he was there.
Sky
Sky

Back to top Go down

Post by Inion Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:14 am

She looked over at him and her brow creased, "you speak of your home dont you? I can tell by the way you speak of it, the love in your voice." Her hand rested on his "You miss home. I know that feeling?"
Inion
Inion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:23 am

"It is hard to explain. I have such a small gap of time to get in. Such a small amount of time to get back out. I have a lot not done. My home is bea... beautiful. Maybe ill show you sometime." He ruflled his fur a bit before it smoothed back out to its sleek set.
Sky
Sky

Back to top Go down

Post by Inion Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:33 am

"that would be nice and maybe one day I can show you my home. Its different then here. Green and full of life and when the mist rolls in the sweet smell of the ocean fills the air mixing with the smell of roses." Her eyes shifted a bit and as she spoke the area around them chenged slightly. It was just an illusion a small one really, one that could be seen through, but it was the image in her thoughts of home.
Inion
Inion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:38 am

"Very beautiful. I like sharing. Your home is much like mine. Maybe we are not to different you and i. I just wish i had less... blood on these claws then what i have." He enjoyed the mild illusion it reminded him of home a well. He stretched a big cat stretch and plopped backwards to lay on the grass
Sky
Sky

Back to top Go down

Post by Inion Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:45 am

She gave his hand a squeeze. "sometimes you have to get blood on your hands to protect the things you love. It would surprise you how many of us have the blood of others on our hands." She looked down at her free hand with a bit of saddness in her eyes.
Inion
Inion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:47 am

"I know. I watched a lot die. Sometimes i did not kill because i had to. I killed from anger. Rage." He looked up at the bright moon and stars hanging in the Sky. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath before watching her again.
Sky
Sky

Back to top Go down

Post by Inion Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:33 am

Her smile was soft and warm as she looked at him. There was something in her eyes that showed a depth that few have seen, it told the story of her wisdom and age that she kept hidden. "Sky my dear even the calmest have been taken over by anger and rage. Some of the blood that stains my soul has been spilled because of rage, anger and revenge. Hopefully the good things done in your life make up for the things done out of rage and anger." She gave his hand another squeeze and a bright smile, "you have a good soul no matter what others tell you." This was the truth and not just sweet words, the relic she carried would tell her if his soul was dark and it never screamed at her to kill him so that was a good sign. She really wouldn't want to hurt him, she liked him way too much.
Inion
Inion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:04 am

His dark eyes closed and he shook his head slowly side to side. "My race is true neutral. It is more then that however. Are hearts, our very souls change when the power shifts. That way we help even things out. If the forces of good become too strong my heart and soul become black and i fight the holy without will. If it is vise versa like now it is the same. Only when everything is neutral can i not fight. I don't like to fight i am hated by darkness and light and i just want to be left to live a normal... though immortal life."
Sky
Sky

Back to top Go down

Post by Inion Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:26 pm

Inion squeezed his hand again and looked at him with tender eyes. "My dear there are few that enjoy fighting. I would love to be just an ordinary fairy without all the added things that complacite my life, but learning to enjoy the quiet moments has helped me get through the hard times. I know that it may not seem like much help right now but there will be a time when you will have a quiet life." She had lived a long life already filled with quiet moments and times filled with war but wouldnt change a thing.
Inion
Inion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:51 am

"I appreciate the thought, perhaps one day life will be calm enough for me. Then i can see my son again. I can't do that now because it is to... dangerous for him to be around me. We look far too much alike." He squeezed her hand back. He usually wasn't one to express much emotion or enjoy to much company, but he could find a few friends in this world that he enjoyed some attention from. To take some of that stress away. "Fairy.. your kind does not typically appear much. So why are you here?"
Sky
Sky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next