StarryMyst: The EverLasting INN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Announcement

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

For all Guests please go to F.A.Q.s, As well as all posts that are done for the Keep have been moved to the sub board under the Beyond the Inn
Latest topics
» Treats for all (Open)
Eros walking around the Keep. - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 2:48 am by Inion

» To save a life (Open to those with a reason to be in that area)
Eros walking around the Keep. - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 8:45 pm by Ryanna

» §• Playing a Dangerous Game •§
Eros walking around the Keep. - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 11:23 am by b.d. adams

» Enter Dorian
Eros walking around the Keep. - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 10:33 pm by The Inn Keeper

» To Room #403 {Open}
Eros walking around the Keep. - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 10:51 pm by Lt. Seleen Darkite

» Out of the Kettle, and Into the Fire
Eros walking around the Keep. - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 1:53 am by Dorian Nightmist

» Coming for a visit
Eros walking around the Keep. - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 7:48 pm by Guest

» been along too long
Eros walking around the Keep. - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 10:38 pm by Inion

» Confusion (closed)
Eros walking around the Keep. - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 12:32 pm by Emilia

Eros walking around the Keep.

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Eros walking around the Keep. - Page 4 Empty Re: Eros walking around the Keep.

Post by Employees of the Goddess Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:10 am

Janice smiled up at Eros and gave a slight nod. "I wouldn't leave you down here to wait for me to get changed. That would be quite rude. You can come in while I change." She had no reason to distrust him and make him wait outside.

She stepped back from him and out of his arms. Then she began to walk towards the entrance. She opened the door and stepped inside, knowing he would be right behind her. The door would shut automatically behind him. All he would have to do was let it swing shut.

The inside looked almost like a hotel or prison for its layout. The architect hadn't been very imaginative. The long single hallway was lined with doors on either side. All six complexes looked like this. Half way down the hall, there were elevators on one side, stairs on the other. Janice moved to the elevators. Not because she was lazy, but because she had just spent the whole day on a horse and was a little saddle sore.

Once they were inside the elevator she hit the button for the third floor. And once they were out of the elevator, she led him to their left to apartment three seventeen. "Here we are." She put her key in the lock and opened it up. She stood inside holding the door for him to enter.

The apartment was just how she described it. They walked into the living room. The kitchen was off to the left. The two doors to the right led to the bathroom and her bedroom. It was a quaint little one bedroom. "So what do you think?" She waited for his response. "You can help your self to anything in the kitchen or just have a seat. I'm going to go change." And then she left him as she went through the farthest door into her bedroom.
Employees of the Goddess
Employees of the Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Eros Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:43 am

He gave a light chuckle, "Very well my dear I will come with you." He just walked behind her as they went through the door of her apartment build, to him it did look more like a hotel layout. It would have made it easier for the architect to get all the rooms into the build with out it being to much of a hassle. He waited behind her at the elevator, once they got in and then got out at her floor he just kept on looking around checking out the doors in the hall way. He just smiled as he went into her room and looked around. "Quaint, really home like." He just kept the smile on his face. After she told him to help himself he just shook his head. "Nah I think I will just sit until you are ready to go." With that he took a seat on the couch and just waited for her to get back.
Eros
Eros

Back to top Go down

Post by Employees of the Goddess Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:42 am

Janice liked the fact that Eros liked her apartment. She changed into her swimsuit in her room and then checked herself in the mirror to make sure she looked ok. For some reason, she was very nervous about it. She adjusted the swimsuit in a few places and then left her room. She stepped into the living room wearing a one piece white and blue floral print swimsuit. She stood there for a moment looking a little shy, but smiling. "Let me just grab us some towels." She moved towards the bathroom to grab two beach towels.

Eros walking around the Keep. - Page 4 Janiceswimsuit

She came back out of the bathroom holding the two towels against her body. She was still smiling, but she had blushed a little too. Her mother had freaked out when she had bought this swimsuit. But she thought it covered plenty. Though, at the moment, she wasn't so sure. "If you're ready?" She moved towards the door, pausing to slip her feet into some flip flop sandals that were under the edge of the end table that sat nearest the door.

When he was ready she would walk with him out of the door and back to the elevators. Then they would head down to the main floor and back out to the horse. "We can walk if you want, or we can ride, it's up to you." The pool was at the far end of the road and some distance back behind the houses. It usually took her about an hour to walk it. But she always walked it kind of slow. So it was up to him.

When they got to the pool, whichever way they chose to do so, she would point him in the direction of the men's locker room. "You'll find suits in there. I'll wait for you in the hot tub. My muscles are a little sore." She had spent more time on horseback this day than she had in the last six months. So her muscles were aching for a little soak in some nice hot water. She sat the towels down on some lounge chairs and then went to step down into the big round cement tub. The pool was empty at this time of night. So there was plenty of room in the ten person tub. She found a comfortable spot easily. She sat and waited with her head leaned back and her eyes closed.
Employees of the Goddess
Employees of the Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Eros Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:18 am

He sat on the couch waiting for her and just looked around, the place did feel homey which was a good thing. Some places a person would walk into did not have the home feel to it but this was pretty nice. And when she came out he just gave her a smile as his eyes trailed from her head all the way down to her feet and he nodded. "That my dear looks very lovely on you." He put his hands onto the couch and pushed down to bring himself into the standing position. He nodded as she said she was getting towels and he nodded again. "That is fine." Is all he said as he waited for her to get back before walking over to the door and walking out with her. Once they got out of the apartment building he nodded his head. "I think going on the horse would be a better thing to do." With that he got behind her and put his hands on her waist again and lifted her up to sit down on the horse before getting on himself making sure to put an arm around her waist to hold her close until they got to the pool.
Once they got to the pool he smiled again as he started to walk over to the men's locker room. "Alright dear I will be back in a few let me see what they have." After walking into the men's locker room he smiled as he walked over to the items on the hanger, his hands started to go through the items before smiling seeing one that he liked. "There we go." He said to no one in particular as he started to undress to place the item on that he found. once he made sure that things were put up he grabbed a pair of flip flops and put them on the ground to let his feet get placed in them. He walked out and smiled as he saw her in the hot tub. He walked over to it and smiled as he did a little turn for her. "So how do I look?" Is all he said with her arms in straight to the sides and spinning for her before he took off the flip flops and started to go into the hot tub. "This does feel good huh?" He said as he sat down with his arms across the edge and his eyes closed.

Eros walking around the Keep. - Page 4 Jaymes10
Eros
Eros

Back to top Go down

Post by Employees of the Goddess Mon Jul 02, 2012 2:13 am

When Eros asked her how he looked, Janice opened her eyes. Her mouth fell open and her eyes widened. "Oh my God." She slid down into the water until it was over her head. She felt him stepping into the water. But her mind was racing with such impure thoughts.

It took a few seconds before she came back up for air. By this time he was sitting in the water with his arms on the side of the tub. "I'm sorry. But that has got to be the tiniest swimsuit I have ever seen." Her cheeks were so red, and she was sure her ears were even red.

She sat there for another moment, trying to calm the blush that had taken her over. She couldn't even look at him. That swimsuit didn't leave much to the imagination. Though, what it did hide was exactly what she was trying to imagine. She definitely needed to cool off. "I think I'm going to take a few laps." She stood up and turned towards the pool. She stepped up on the side of the hot tub and dove smoothly into the pool.
Employees of the Goddess
Employees of the Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Eros Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:47 am

He chuckled as he saw her get up and run over to the lap pool. After she did a few laps he got up out of the hot tub and sat down on the edge of the lap pool and looked at her. "Do you mind if I join you?" He just waited for her to respond as he kept on looking at her. "Am I making you uncomfortable with what I am wearing dear?" He moved his legs within the water as he looked around before looking back at her.
Eros
Eros

Back to top Go down

Post by Employees of the Goddess Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:30 am

When Janice saw Eros' feet dip into the pool from under the water, she stopped swimming and stood up. She was about half way across the length of the pool and facing him. "You're more than welcome to come in." She smiled at him, though it seemed to have a bit of nervousness behind it.

She shook her head in answer to his next question, but she also looked away from him as she responded. "No, not at all, what makes you ask?" It wasn't his swimsuit that was making her uncomfortable. It was her thoughts when she saw him in it. "Come on in. The water feels great." And she leaned backwards to start back stroking to the far end of the pool.
Employees of the Goddess
Employees of the Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Eros Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:59 am

He nodded as he pushed off his with hands and his entire body went into the pool. He put his feet onto the side of the pool and pushed off looking like a fish as he swam almost half of the length of the pool before coming up. He moved his head out of the water and shook his head before placing a hand over his face to push off the water. He looked at her and smiled. "The water does feel great." With that he swam over to her and gave her his famous smile. "What makes me ask that is because since I have been out to get into the pool you have not looked at me for more than a few seconds." He gave out a chuckle as he got under the water for a moment and came back up to the closest wall and put his arms out to stretch holding him there.
Eros
Eros

Back to top Go down

Post by Employees of the Goddess Sat Aug 04, 2012 3:13 am

Janice watched him get in and swim across the pool. She leaned her head back and wet her hair again as she stood there. She didn't want to move while he was swimming and cause him to get disoriented. When he came up she smiled at him and then looked away. She bent her knees and pushed off with her feet. It moved her into some deeper water. She could still stand, but now not so much of her was out of the water getting cooled in the night air.

When he swam over to him she was bouncing a little bit because she was on her toes in this depth. "I'm glad you're enjoying the water." Said as he was swimming towards her. She looked at him for a moment when he came to smile at her and tell her what he had noticed. She blushed and looked down and away. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to offend you." She had thought he would be more offended by her staring than by her avoiding looking at him. Besides, when she looked at him, her eyes kept wandering to his swimsuit.

She saw him swim away towards the wall. She turned and jumped up to slide into the water herself. She went to the deepest part of the pool and then held the wall for a moment as she floated there. "You swim very well. She blinked a look at him and then looked away again just as fast. Then she pushed herself away from the wall with her feet and went under the water. She swam a distance under the water, slowly rising to the surface as she did. Then she changed to a breast stroke the rest of the way to the shallow end. She moved to sit on the steps for a moment. She busied herself with dealing with a hangnail she had gotten when she caught her fingernail on the side of the pool. But that would only take a second. Then she had to find something to talk about or something to do. And she was still having trouble coping with his swimsuit.
Employees of the Goddess
Employees of the Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Eros Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:38 am

He smiled as he nodded at her. "Yes I am really enjoying the water and I am really enjoying the company that I have with me too." He just gave her his smile again as he shook his head on her second comment. "No need to worry I was not offended. But you could if you want look at me more than just looking at the water." He gave out a chuckle as he pushed off from the wall and swam over to her. Once he got to the shallow end of the pool and started to walk over to her, the water gliding off his chiseled body before he sat down next to her. "And my dear why are you blushing so much." He had a feeling that he knew what it was but he asked her to see if she wanted to tell him.
Eros
Eros

Back to top Go down

Post by Employees of the Goddess Sun Aug 19, 2012 5:28 am

Janice smiled when Eros said he was enjoying the water. She was glad to know he was having a good time. But when he mentioned that she could look at him more if she wanted she blushed yet again. If he was going to keep making her blush, she was going to have to put on some foundation to cover the permanent redness in her cheeks. "I didn't realize I was looking at the water more. I just, I don't like to stare at anything or anyone." There, ninety percent truth. She did know she was looking at the water more, but she honestly didn't want to stare.

She looked up from successfully removing her hangnail just in time to see him standing there next to her and turning to sit beside her. For that brief moment she was at eye level with his swimsuit. She blinked, blushed more, and looked away. She fiddled with her finger a little more, making sure the surface was smooth. "I'm not exactly sure why I blush so much. Perhaps a should see someone about that." It was possible for blushing to be a medical condition, wasn't it?

He was sitting very close. Close enough to smell in fact. She could smell the water and the chlorine, but underneath all that, she could smell him. How did she know it was his scent? She had just spent all day in his arms on the back of a horse. And wow, he smelled good. If she didn't find something to talk about, she was going to drown herself so she wouldn't die of embarrassment.

She had smoothed out her fingernail, she was out of stall time. "So Eros, what made you decide to come out here for a tour today?" There, small talk. And she even looked up at him for a moment. Wow he was sitting right beside her. It was one thing when they were on horseback. She was sitting in front of him and they were busy talking about the Keep. But now he was beside her and she could see his gorgeous blue eyes. She could see every rippling muscle in his body, the water trickling down off of him. Her body was reacting to him in ways it had never reacted to anyone ever before. It was rather confusing to her. But she knew she would just have to ignore it, after all, what else could she do?
Employees of the Goddess
Employees of the Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Eros Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:59 am

He smiled again as he listened to her and when she asked what he was doing there, he thought for a moment. "Well I was getting cabin fever and I remember you said you would like to see me again, so I thought why not enjoy myself with you as company my dear." He just thought for a moment before he slowly put arm around her and pulled her next to him. "Come on my dear relax. You are still stiff." With that he chuckled again as he looked at her.
Eros
Eros

Back to top Go down

Post by Employees of the Goddess Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:36 am

Janice hadn't realized that she was stiff. At least, not until he put his arm around her and pulled her closer to him. "Cabin fever is a good reason to get out." He had asked her to relax, and earlier, she was perfectly fine with his arms around her. So what was so different now? It was his swimsuit. That had to be it, it was the only thing that had changed.

She closed her eyes, but didn't scoot away from him. "Maybe I should take a few laps to loosen the muscles. Or maybe that would just make them tighter." She shrugged. "It varies. Sometimes the swim relaxes me, sometimes it is more of a workout than a relaxation so it tightens the muscles up more." Small talk, she was managing small talk. So long as she kept her eyes closed and didn't look at him.
Employees of the Goddess
Employees of the Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Eros Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:21 am

He just smiled as he nodded to her and then he came up with a thought. "Well how about if I give you one of my famous massages." He just smiled at her as he said that. There has never been a woman to complain about his massages so he was correct in calling them famous.
Eros
Eros

Back to top Go down

Post by Employees of the Goddess Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:53 am

Janice arched an eyebrow at Eros' words. "I'm not sure that would be appropriate. Especially not out here in public where people could see us. They might think it to be something more." She felt guilty about being so tense around him now after being in his arms all day. But she couldn't help it. She was uncomfortable with the way her body was reacting to him.

After a moment, Janice looked to the sky. "It's getting late. Perhaps we should get out of here and go get some dinner? I don't want to be out here too late, the water gets cold despite the weather bubble." She was of course referring to the fact that Venis held the weather within the entire Keep at a nice, pleasant, atmosphere and temperature.
Employees of the Goddess
Employees of the Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Eros Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:29 am

He just smiled as he looked at her. "Then how about this, We get out of here, head back to your apartment and I will cook you dinner and then after wards if you are still stiff then if you allow, I will give you that massage. Does that sound reasonable?" He just gave her a smile as he slowly removed his arm from her and started to get up. As he did so the water that was on him started to bead up and fall to the floor and after two steps he was completely dry.
Eros
Eros

Back to top Go down

Post by Employees of the Goddess Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:58 am

Janice wasn't sure how to refuse the massage without being rude. And she had never had a man cook for her before. In her family, the women did all the cooking. Even when the males in her family grew up and moved out, the always ate at a family members house where the women could cook. This was honestly a first for her.

So since she couldn't find any way to refuse the massage, she smiled and nodded at him. "That sounds lovely." She stood up and began to step out of the pool using the steps. She ran her fingers under the butt of her swimsuit to cover herself better. She moved over to where their towels were and began to towel off. She wished she had brought a change of clothes. Which reminded her that her little sister was coming by the next day to pick up her old uniform for school.

Once she had dried off as much as she could, she wrapped the towel around herself and waited for Eros before walking out to the horse that they had rode up there. She was glad for the weather bubble, otherwise she would get cold being freshly out of the water as she was. "I don't have a lot of food at the apartment. If you want, the market is still open. It's across the street from the apartments, next door to the church." They would have had to go even if she was going to cook.
Employees of the Goddess
Employees of the Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Eros Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:16 am

He smiled as he snapped his fingers as a normal pair of shorts and shirt appeared on him as he walked over with her to the horse before getting behind her. "Ok hold on." With that he lifted her and placed her on the saddle before he got on behind her placing his arm around her to hold her while they trotted over to market. "That is fine, let me see what they have." With that after they got to the market he got off and put his hands on her waist and picked her up to place her on the ground. "There we go and now lets take a look inside." After a moment he started to walk into the market. People who saw him and knew who he was started to whisper. He did not pay it any attention as he started to go from vegetable to fruit. Every time he found what he wanted he would flick his wrist and the item was start to float and start moving behind him. So after a few minutes all kinds of fruits and vegetables were following him around the store like a train. He would pick up things like flour, sugar, what looked to be spices. And again all good kinds. There was even a plucked duck floating behind him. After about thirty minutes of looking around the store he turned around and smiled at her as he looked at the items that were floating next to him. "I think this will do nicely." he just smiled as he looked at her.
Eros
Eros

Back to top Go down

Post by Employees of the Goddess Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:50 am

Janice made a decision to never ride without being dressed appropriately again. But they made it to the store and she was none the worse for wear. She went into the market with Eros once he helped her down off the horse. That poor horse was going to need a week to recuperate when he makes it back to the stables after Eros leaves.

As Eros and Janice entered the store, she looked over at Rose, the lone cashier for this time of night. She raised her index finger to her lips and Rose nodded with a very large smile. She watched the pair walk into the store to shop. She knew Eros only because of his portrait that once hung in the castle. She was the one who carried it out the day of the collapse.

Janice walked along with Eros and started laughing when the food items began floating along behind him. "They have shopping carts here." She watched as different things began to follow them. The seasonings and spices started to float with them. "Not too seasoned please. I have a weak stomach. She usually only cooked with Season Salt and Hickory Smoke Salt. Occasionally she would add Oregano and a few other things, but that was for a certain old family recipe.

She looked at all the things he had picked up. "That duck will take hours to cook, and I'm not sure I even have a pan to cook it in." She chuckled and shook her head. She ate a lot of pizza and Ramen Noodles. She had food, and pans and such, but she never cooked like he was planing to. Her humble little kitchen was unprepared for such things. But she felt so honored that he wanted to cook for her like that.
Employees of the Goddess
Employees of the Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Eros Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:41 pm

He took in what she said and nodded. "That is understandable I am just picking the stuff up to make a nice stew and the duck I will be cutting up. I am making a kind of chicken stew but with duck." He walked over to the cashier and smiled as the items started to place themselves down on the conveyor and just waited on her now.
Eros
Eros

Back to top Go down

Post by Employees of the Goddess Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:31 am

Janice smiled at Eros when he mentioned stew. "I like stews. They make it so you can eat enough, without getting so full you make yourself sick." Of course, that could have been true about any food. All you would have to do is leave some food on your plate when you were full. But Janice was trying to make small talk to get over the nervousness she was feeling from earlier.

She couldn't help the grin her face as Rose watched the items place themselves on the small conveyor belt. Rose was staring rather surprised. Janice wanted to giggle. "Rose, be a dear and make sure that this goes on my charge account, not my fathers. And you never saw us here tonight. Please?" The last thing she needed was for Rose to put this on her father's account and him question her as to why she needed these items. Or even worse, to go directly to her father with news of seeing her here in her swimsuit with Eros. Yea, her dad would definitely have a coronary.

Rose shook her head and then looked at Janice. "Huh? Oh, yea, no problem. I saw nothing and your dad won't see the bill." She picked up the first item and scanned it as she whispered. "No one would believe me anyway." She continued to scan and bag the items as they came to her. She was still a bit in shock, so she didn't look up at either Janice or Eros. She had never met Eros personally, but she knew who he was. Damned near everyone within the Keep knew who he was. The combination of seeing Janice with him, and seeing the food float to the check out was enough to send anyone into shock.

Janice smiled again. "Thank you Rose. I appreciate it, a lot." It wasn't like Janice and Eros were doing anything wrong. But her father would never believe that. He knew Eros' reputation. And no matter how much he trusted his eldest daughter, he had heard tales of the power that Eros had over women. He would want to hunt Eros down if he ever touched Janice. She didn't want to risk the war that would ensue between her father and herself in trying to stop him from hunting Eros. So it was best if her father simply never knew.
Employees of the Goddess
Employees of the Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Eros Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:13 pm

He just smiled and nodded. "Yep that is why I like them too." Granted for him he did not really need to eat but it was a nice feeling. And then when he heard the fact that she wanted it on her account and not her dads he looked a little puzzled. "You know I could have bought the stuff Janice." He just gave a smile and a little chuckle. He just waited until the two of them were done talking. He grabbed the bags ans thanked the lady and as they were walking out to her apartment building he looked at her. "So why did you tell her that she didn't see us?"
Eros
Eros

Back to top Go down

Post by Employees of the Goddess Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:32 am

Rose gave the pair their total and continued to smile at Eros. Janice chuckled and lifted one of the bags with lighter items in it, leaving the heavier bags for Eros.

Janice was still chuckling when they got out to the horse. "You can still go back in and pay if you want. I just didn't want her to automatically put it on my father's tab like she usually does." She reached for the saddle bag, opening it so he could put one of the bags he was carrying in it. She would open the saddle bag on the other side for him after that. Because the groceries took three bags. She could hold the one she was carrying as they rode.

And in answer to the question he had as they were walking out. "If I hadn't said that, she would have told my kid sister when she came in to get breakfast in the morning. And my sister would have gone home and told my father. My father, knowing who you are by reputation and word of mouth, would have come hunting for you thinking that you had defiled his little girl. I figured that it was less hassle to just tell Rose that she never saw us." She hoped that explained it.

She waited for him to stow the grocery bags and anything else he needed to do. She had already anticipated his lifting her into the saddle, he had done so all day. So when he was ready, they would ride back to her apartment so they could have dinner.
Employees of the Goddess
Employees of the Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Eros Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:31 am

He just smiled and then shook his head. "Nah I think I can figure out someway to pay you back for paying for the items. Thank you." And then after listening her talk about her dad he just chuckled again. "I whole heartedly agree then. But granted hunting me down is than what most people would bargain for." With that he gave her a wink as he placed the items into the saddlebag and walked behind in a way that she would be able to feel his body before lifting her and placing her on the saddle. He got on behind her and put his arm around her like he has all day and leaned in and whispered into her ear. "Are you good?" And with that he waited for her response and after she responded he would move the horse back to her apartment.
Eros
Eros

Back to top Go down

Post by Employees of the Goddess Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:23 am

Janice smiled at him when he offered to pay her back. "You don't have to." She didn't mind paying for dinner since he was cooking it. But she had to giggle when he said that hunting him down was more than what most people bargained for. "I'm sure he would be plenty angry enough to try. After all, do you not come when called upon? Now, whether he could do you harm, I seriously doubt. But he would still try." Which she found amazingly funny.

She felt his body behind her and it caused her to blink slowly and inhale a deep breath. And as he lifted her into the saddle she had to remind herself to breathe. She was so confused with what was going on. She had never reacted this way to anyone. Then he swung up behind her. She closed her eyes again as he slid his arm around her. And when he whispered to her she had to swallow hard and nod before she could answer. "Very, thank you." For some reason, she couldn't wait to get home. It was a good thing that they were headed there now.
Employees of the Goddess
Employees of the Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next