StarryMyst: The EverLasting INN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Announcement

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

For all Guests please go to F.A.Q.s, As well as all posts that are done for the Keep have been moved to the sub board under the Beyond the Inn
Latest topics
» Treats for all (Open)
Eros walking around the Keep. - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 2:48 am by Inion

» To save a life (Open to those with a reason to be in that area)
Eros walking around the Keep. - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 8:45 pm by Ryanna

» §• Playing a Dangerous Game •§
Eros walking around the Keep. - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 11:23 am by b.d. adams

» Enter Dorian
Eros walking around the Keep. - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 10:33 pm by The Inn Keeper

» To Room #403 {Open}
Eros walking around the Keep. - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 10:51 pm by Lt. Seleen Darkite

» Out of the Kettle, and Into the Fire
Eros walking around the Keep. - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 1:53 am by Dorian Nightmist

» Coming for a visit
Eros walking around the Keep. - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 7:48 pm by Guest

» been along too long
Eros walking around the Keep. - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 10:38 pm by Inion

» Confusion (closed)
Eros walking around the Keep. - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 12:32 pm by Emilia

Eros walking around the Keep.

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Eros walking around the Keep. - Page 5 Empty Re: Eros walking around the Keep.

Post by Eros Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:10 pm

He laughed as he nodded. "Yes that I do if a person ever says my name and wants to see me then I do come to them. It might not be that instant but I will get to them. But harming me I think the only one that could is the little spitfire that built this place." Granted right now there were three people within the realm that have asked for his presence but they could wait. He kept his arm around her and leaned and whispered again into her ear. "That's good" With that he walked the horse over to her apartment place.
Eros
Eros

Back to top Go down

Post by Employees of the Goddess Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:40 am

Janice couldn't help but smile when Eros spoke of those calling upon him and who could do him harm. She could tell from his tone that she, The Goddess, was special to him. "You care very deeply for her, don't you?" Janice knew that The Goddess was married, and that Eros was just her friend. But something told her that they were probably the closest of friends, if not best friends. And perhaps they meant even more than that to each other. After all, how often were Gods and Goddess' monogamous?

She couldn't keep the smile from her face as they rode back over to the apartment building. And when they arrived, she waited for him to help her down. Then she grabbed a bag of groceries from the saddle bags. She waited for him to get the rest before she let them into the building.

When they got to her apartment, she took the groceries into the kitchen and set them on the counter. "I'll leave the kitchen in your hands. I'm going to grab a quick shower to get the chlorine out of my hair before it turns it green. Then I need to get my old school uniform out for my sister to borrow. So I won't be in your way." She smiled as she headed for her bedroom to get something to put on after her shower.

Once she had a pair of pajamas, boxer shorts and a T-Shirt, and her robe, full sized and furry, she headed to the bathroom. She closed the door, but didn't think to lock it. And then she started heating up her water and getting her swimsuit off. She hoped that Eros was finding everything he needed in the kitchen. She didn't have much in there for cooking a big fancy dinner. But she was pretty sure she had the stuff to make a stew.
Employees of the Goddess
Employees of the Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Eros Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:26 am

He smiled and nodded as he hear her talk about his little red head. "Yes I care for her very much" He was thinking about what Venis was doing at the moment, he knew that she would come back on her own when needed. Once they got to her apartment he would get off and then pick her up and then slowly put her onto the ground. He grabbed the other grocery bag and headed up to her apartment. Once he got inside he would take a look around and smile. "Very nice place" And with that he would follow her into the kitchen and get everything out of the bags. He closed his eyes for a second letting his senses out feeling what was in the kitchen before opening his eyes again and smiling. "That is fine dear" The outfit peeked his interest. So he would ask about it later. Once she left him in the kitchen he would start waving his hand around as drawers and cubbards opened up and a pot came out and a few skillets. they placed themselves onto the oven as a knife came out of the drawer
Eros
Eros

Back to top Go down

Post by Employees of the Goddess Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:59 am

Janice could hear the sounds from the kitchen a she prepared to get into her shower. It made her smile. It sounded like he had everything under control. With that thought she stepped into the hot spray of water and closed her eyes. The water ran down her face and her body warming her to her very core.

She started with shampoo. Once she had it in her hair, she let it sit while she brushed her teeth. It was sheer habit that she brushed in the shower. Usually her shower was the last thing she did before going to bed. It didn't even occur to her that she would have to re-brush after dinner. With her teeth brushed, she rinsed her hair.

She moved on to her conditioner. She let that sit in her hair while she washed her body. As she was washing her body she noticed her legs had stubble. So, as was normal for her, she grabbed her razor and shaved her legs and underarms. Then she rinsed her hair and her body all at once.

When she was done, she shut off the water and grabbed her towel. She dried off and then stepped out of the shower. She sprayed a cleaner in the shower to prevent mold and then closed the curtain back. She dressed in her pajamas and her robe only after she washed her hands to make sure there was no residual cleaner on them.

She opened the bathroom door and stepped free of the steam that was billowing out. She paused in the living room to smell the scents from the kitchen. She closed her eyes and inhaled deeply, a smile curving upon her lips. Then she headed to her room, a towel still upon her head like a pointed turban. She didn't blow dry her hair if she was in for the night.

She went into her small closet and began to search for her uniforms. She found them easily enough, pushed all the way to the far end. She pulled out five identical skirts, five identical blouses, and three identical ties. She hung them from the curtain rod in her bedroom for later. She pulled out five pair of knee high socks from the back of her drawer and set them on her desk under the window where the uniforms hung. Then she got a pair of shoes out from under her bed and set them on the floor by her desk.

She looked upon the clothes with a smile. She could still wear the skirt, but the blouses no longer closed properly over her chest. She had outgrown the shoes as well, though she had no idea how that had happened. And the ties were clip on, so they were useless when the shirt wasn't properly closed. She let out a soft sigh in remembrance of days gone by. Then she left her room.

She went back into the living room and smiled. "Do you need any help?" She wasn't exactly gifted in the kitchen, but she wasn't useless either. She began to move towards the kitchen before waiting for his response because if nothing else, she was going to get herself a cold drink.
Employees of the Goddess
Employees of the Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Eros Tue May 07, 2013 2:32 pm

While she was in the shower he was working his magic as the duck was layed out on the cutting board as a knife started to carve it placing it on a plate, the vegetables were washing themselves in the water before getting onto another cutting board as another knife got pulled from the drawer to cut them up. The pot filled itself with water and placed onto the stove while the pilot light lit, the pieces of the ducked placed themself into the pot as well as the vegetables. After that the seasonings got into the pot and then the lid placed itself onto the pot. After a moment he heard the shower come off and he smiled after a few minutes when she came back in. "Well would you be able to set the table? He just smiled as he made sure that kitchen was cleaning itself.
Eros
Eros

Back to top Go down

Post by Employees of the Goddess Thu May 09, 2013 3:15 am

Janice got into the fridge and pulled out two bottles of water. One she set upon the counter for Eros, the other she twisted the top off of and took a swig. When she heard him ask her if she could set the table she nodded and made a sound. "Mhmm." She had water in her mouth. She headed for the cabinets as she swallowed the water. "Sure." Said once her mouth was empty.

She got into the cabinet and pulled out two bowls. She pulled down two small plates to go under them. Then she picked those up and went to the table. She set her water bottle down on the table before setting out the two plates. She set each bowl on top of a plate. "Are we having anything other than the stew, so I know how to set the table?" She moved to the utensil drawer as she waited to see what he said.
Employees of the Goddess
Employees of the Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5