StarryMyst: The EverLasting INN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Announcement

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

For all Guests please go to F.A.Q.s, As well as all posts that are done for the Keep have been moved to the sub board under the Beyond the Inn
Latest topics
» Treats for all (Open)
Eros walking around the Keep. - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 2:48 am by Inion

» To save a life (Open to those with a reason to be in that area)
Eros walking around the Keep. - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 8:45 pm by Ryanna

» §• Playing a Dangerous Game •§
Eros walking around the Keep. - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 11:23 am by b.d. adams

» Enter Dorian
Eros walking around the Keep. - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 10:33 pm by The Inn Keeper

» To Room #403 {Open}
Eros walking around the Keep. - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 10:51 pm by Lt. Seleen Darkite

» Out of the Kettle, and Into the Fire
Eros walking around the Keep. - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 1:53 am by Dorian Nightmist

» Coming for a visit
Eros walking around the Keep. - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 7:48 pm by Guest

» been along too long
Eros walking around the Keep. - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 10:38 pm by Inion

» Confusion (closed)
Eros walking around the Keep. - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 12:32 pm by Emilia

Eros walking around the Keep.

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Eros walking around the Keep. - Page 3 Empty Re: Eros walking around the Keep.

Post by Eros Wed May 23, 2012 1:45 am

He chuckled a little nodding to her. "A very good guess dear but do me a favor and add a few zeros behind it. That would be closer." He just smiled and winked at her again as he took another bite of his meal. it was a great meal and he had great company what more could he have asked for. He moved his hand over to pick up his glass of wine as he took another sip from it.
Eros
Eros

Back to top Go down

Post by Employees of the Goddess Wed May 23, 2012 1:56 am

Janice smiled but looked like she didn't believe him. "Naw, no way. Nope, I don't believe you. I think you're pulling my chain." She chuckled some more, but she was content to let it go if he was. She figured she could move the conversation forward.

She thought about it for a moment and then asked him something else. "Did you ever see Romania? Where Venis lived? I mean, I know she was born in France, but so few people will speak of Romania and her time there." She wasn't sure Eros would speak of it either. It seemed to be a heavily guarded secret amongst the Catholics. Like it was a sin to speak of that place or something.
Employees of the Goddess
Employees of the Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Eros Wed May 23, 2012 2:16 am

He gave a hardy laugh to her, when she denied his clam of how old he was. " I am quite serious on that dear." He took another sip from his wine glass as she asked about Venis's time in Romania. "Yes I have seen Romania, And the reason being for that dear is because things happened there that even I do not wish to relive. That is the reason that a lot of people do not discuss it. So to be honest there are something better left forgotten to the ends of time." With that he just smiled "Are there any other places that you had questions about that I might be able to tell you about.?" The discussion about Romania did not dampen his mood one bit. It was only natural for people to ask, and it was his normal response to it. So he hoped that it would answer the questions that she had about the time with Venis.
Eros
Eros

Back to top Go down

Post by Employees of the Goddess Wed May 23, 2012 2:47 am

Janice smiled when he told her that he was serious about adding the zeros to his age. But she left it alone. She took another bite of her food as he started to answer her about Romania. Her chewing slowed as she listened. And she felt very guilty for even asking by the time he finished. What could have possibly happened back then that was so bad? It wasn't like Venis was a serial killer or a warlord or something. So she'd been turned into a vampire, so she had been denounced by the Catholic Church.

She knew the history of Vlad the Impaler, the legends of Count Dracula, and their ties to each other. But Venis was nothing like that. She was more like that character from that TV series. The one from the twentieth century in America. Buffy, and it's spin off Angel. Venis was more like Angel. A vampire with a soul. Nowhere in the history books did it speak of Venis ever having done anything so big and bad that no one could ever speak of it. But Eros had told her the same thing that everyone else had. Leave it alone. So what more could she say on the subject other than "Yes sir." And yes, there was a sullenness to her tone.

But then Eros smiled at her, how could she stay melancholy with him smiling at her like that? Fact was, she couldn't. "What has been your favorite place to visit? Like if you could go on vacation to anywhere, where would it be?" That had to be a safe enough question, right? And it was a good thing to know. Janice wanted to travel someday. And if he told her about someplace great, she might add it to her list.
Employees of the Goddess
Employees of the Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Eros Wed May 23, 2012 5:45 pm

He kept his smile on his face as he moved his eyes up to think about the question that she had given him. "I honestly would have to say that it would have been the party town of Sodom and Gomorrah. They really knew how to have a party." He chuckled a little thinking about it. "Hm...for a vacation spot that would have to be one of the secluded islands that I know around Asia, no body there to mess up the place, the fish are plenty, fresh water, good temperature day and night, and the best part it could all be done in the nude." He just smirked at the last comment before taking another sip of his wine.
Eros
Eros

Back to top Go down

Post by Employees of the Goddess Wed May 23, 2012 10:27 pm

Janice blinked. She was in shock. Did he just say that Sodom and Gomorrah were party towns? Every good Catholic knew that story. And Eros thought it was a party? Janice was in shock. She knew he wasn't Catholic, but she didn't know he was that big of a sinner. If her father ever found out that she was keeping company with someone like Eros ... "Sodom and Gomorrah ... You are joking, right? I mean ..." She shook her head and chuckled. There was no way he was that old. He had to be pulling her leg.

She let that thought trail off as he began to speak of an Island on Earth off the coast of Asia. It was sounding quite lovely. She was even trying to picture it in her head. And then he said the magic word ... Nude. She had been getting this lovely picture in her head and then it was invaded by an image of Eros there in the buff. She blushed quite profusely.

Janice cleared her throat and then spoke. "It sounds lovely." Even with the image of Eros naked. "So what kind of things do you do there? I would imagine working on your tan is high on the list. But other than that?" She wanted to add to the mental image with some activities. Besides, she had no idea what one would do on an island while naked.
Employees of the Goddess
Employees of the Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Eros Wed May 23, 2012 10:44 pm

He chuckled at her responses. "By all means I am not joking, day in and day out morning and night, nothing but parties, big one and small ones." He took another sip of his wine, his meal was almost done as he thought about what he did there. "Yes that is one of the aspects of being on the island in the nude, no tan lines. I mean there is no one else on the island since I made sure that sailor never find it so it is like a little sanctuary for the sea animals. Dolphins come into the cove having their fun, a few sharks come in to feed, the sea turtles come in to lay their eggs. I would have to say that watching the birth of so many little babies is a nice thing to see. I normally just sit there for hours on end watching the sea animals come and go. I fish what I need, I have some drinks sent in from the main land. When I first got there I actually built a little cove home, so I guess you could call it my own little paradise away from from anyone. I also explore the island every once in a while just to see what kind of animals have hidden themselves there. I even found a few dodo birds on the island." He poured himself some more of the wine taking another sip as he waited to see what she would respond with.
Eros
Eros

Back to top Go down

Post by Employees of the Goddess Wed May 23, 2012 10:54 pm

Janice arched an eyebrow about his saying that there were non stop parties. She figured that this was not going to be a discussion she needed to further explore, who knew what could come of it. Besides, he had began to talk about this island.

She listened to him talk about the island and it sounded like paradise. "So it's your own personal piece of Heaven. But if sailors cannot find it, how do you have drinks brought in from the main land?" That part confused her. "It's too bad I'll never get to see such beauty." The island too.
Employees of the Goddess
Employees of the Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Eros Wed May 23, 2012 11:00 pm

He was looking at her as he smiled. "Well what I do is that if I have the sailors come to the island I receive the items and just as they are leaving I make it so that they do not remember where they are, all they know is that their items are gone have been received as well as compensated for the trip, They do not care and go on their marry way. I do not do it very often but it works." he took another bite and swallowed before he smiled at her. "Who ever said anything about people not getting a tour if I am there." He looked at her and gave her a wink.
Eros
Eros

Back to top Go down

Post by Employees of the Goddess Wed May 23, 2012 11:09 pm

Janice grinned at him. "That makes sense. I mean, all they remember is that they have money now instead of goods." She was trying hard not to laugh as he continued with his tall tales that made him sound like God himself. Hiding an island, erasing memories. Such silliness.

Then he mentioned a tour. She couldn't resist the urge. "And do you give these tours in the nude as well?" Oh yea, she went there. She chuckled after asking. She honestly was curious now.
Employees of the Goddess
Employees of the Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Eros Wed May 23, 2012 11:41 pm

He chuckled a little at her comments. "Yep again they got their money so they do not care." He took his final bite of his meal and took another sip as she asked her question. His eyes locked onto hers and he gave her one of his smirks. "That depends my dear, on if the person that I would be giving the tour to would also be in the nude." His smirked never left his mouth as he took another sip of the wine.
Eros
Eros

Back to top Go down

Post by Employees of the Goddess Thu May 24, 2012 12:35 am

Janice nearly spit the wine she had in her mouth as she blushed so bad that she could feel the heat in her ears. She knew she had to be as red as an apple. Before she had a chance to say anything, a man in a light blue shirt came up to the table. "Good afternoon." He moved over to the horse and began to put the saddle back on it. He made sure to stand back away from them once he was done. He didn't want to disturb them finishing their meal and conversation.

Janice waited for the man to be done with the horse before she spoke again. "So if they chose to wear clothes, you would as well." It wasn't exactly a question, just a clarification to make sure she understood. She took the last drink of her wine, she had only had the one glass, and then took her last bite of food.

Once she was done she smiled at him. "So would you like to finish the tour? They could talk more as they went. But she knew that they guy was waiting to take their dishes back into the apartment. "Is there any other place you really like to go? I mean other than your hidden paradise? She wanted off the subject of him and his personal nude beach. It was giving her impure thoughts.
Employees of the Goddess
Employees of the Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Eros Thu May 24, 2012 12:45 am

He chuckled as he saw her blush keeping in mind to make her do that more often. He saw the man start to get the horse ready and he smiled at the man. "Good Afternoon and thank you." He kept his smile on his face as he looked at her. "Nah I do not have to wear cloths I just like to see which people would actually take the tour in the nude. And if it is a beautiful woman that I am giving a tour to, well then it is up to them if I am with or with out cloths." He got done with the meal and was still sipping on the wine as he nodded at her. "But of course I would like to finish the tour. I actually have a few places like that. I just cant remember all of them at the moment."
Eros
Eros

Back to top Go down

Post by Employees of the Goddess Thu May 24, 2012 1:39 am

Janice also thanked the man who had saddled the horse. "Thank you." Then she listened to Eros talk about how it was up to his guest if anyone was naked or not. But she chose not to say anything more, her thoughts had been bad enough already. She was on the border of having to find a confessional.

She stood up from the table when he said he wanted to continue. She put the lid back on her bottle of water so she could take it with them. Then she looked over at the man waiting to clear the table. "Our compliments to the chef." Sure, she was being presumptuous, but he had said the food was good.

She chuckled as she moved over towards the horse. "I guess when you've seen as much as you have and have been around as long as you have, you wouldn't remember every spot." She was humoring him. She still didn't believe. But she didn't think it was worth a possible argument.
Employees of the Goddess
Employees of the Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Eros Thu May 24, 2012 4:06 pm

He smiled as she spoke "Yeah that is very true, or there a times when I go to a place and it has changed from a small place to a very big one and trying to find the way around again." He chuckled at that as he got up with her and walked back over to the horse. He got close to her and put his hands on her hips as a tiny burst went through her body again, he lifted her up and placed her back onto the horse, once he knew that she was secure he got onto the horse behind her putting his arm around her again holding her close before leaning in and whispering into her ear. "Alright dear where to now?"
Eros
Eros

Back to top Go down

Post by Employees of the Goddess Fri May 25, 2012 10:47 pm

Janice shuddered when she felt that little burst from Eros. But she had no idea what it was. She just thought it was the effect that Eros had on her. She got settled in the saddle again and waited for him to mount behind her. She was definitely enjoying the day. More than she had even hoped to.

She smiled when he asked where to. "Across the road. We can go towards the East wall between the Feed Store and the Eastern fields." Eros might notice a cloud of smoke in the direction they were going. Which was why they were headed that way. They were going towards the smoke, and the third of four pools. From there they could get back onto the roads. Though, it was odd to go past an empty mote with no castle standing in the middle of it. She hoped it would get rebuilt soon.

Employees of the Goddess
Employees of the Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Eros Mon May 28, 2012 1:08 am

he did notice the cloud of smoke but at the moment he was not interested, if it was really an issue someone would have found him. "Very well to the East we go." He kept the horse moving along the way that Janice told him to go. As they moved along and went to the area that the castle was he could remember the day the castle fell. That was some fun times. So for the moment he just rode past where the Castle used to stand
Eros
Eros

Back to top Go down

Post by Employees of the Goddess Mon May 28, 2012 4:50 am

Janice avoided saying anything about the castle, or the lack there of. Instead she chose to return to the tour. "On the right is the feed store, the left, the Eastern fields. Up ahead we have the third of the four pools, and the billowing smoke back there is Venis' son's Armory. Don't tell anyone, but he kind of scares me. I mean, his mom looks so normal, but he's a giant lizard. A Dracon was what I was told. I don't understand how she could have given birth to him. And he's so huge. Plus, he's supposed to be a Demi-God. I mean, if Venis is a Goddess, which of course you know I don't believe because I am a monotheist. But if she's a Goddess, then that makes her son a half God. Jesus was half God, in a way anyway. I mean, God was his father and Mary was his mother. The thought of that big scary looking guy being something akin to Jesus is a little scary." She had said enough about that and chose to stop there.

Instead, she chose to continue with the tour. "You can turn right here to get back on the roads. We're back in residential areas." These houses were thatch roofed houses just like the last road they had come off of before lunch. "The houses closest to the Eastern wall are six bedroom. Take the next right." That put them on the side road. "Then they become five bedrooms, and up ahead, before we turn onto the main road, they will be four bedroom. More of Venis' Obsessive Compulsive Disorder." She chuckled about that. "You can turn left on the main road. And to the left will be the Dry Cleaner. And the North East apartments." They were moving right along.

The next left would take them down the road with the old houses, but not as old as the thatch roofed houses. They had the same size pattern. Four bedroom, then five bedroom, then six bedrooms back near the wall. Then a right on the back road would take them forward through time to the newest houses. "Back there is the South East pool, that's the one I go to. And back there farther is the barn that burned down. Well, the one that has been rebuilt in it's place. We can take this last right." They would ride through houses that were again getting smaller. When they were down to the houses with four bedrooms, Janice pointed to the house that was the last house on the left given the way they were coming from. "That's my parents house. The pale blue four bedroom on the corner. And the apartments to our left, the South East apartments, I live there. And the next left will finish the tour."

It had been some time since they had stopped for lunch. The tour seemed to go so fast that she hardly noticed that the sun was setting. They had toured the Keep in half the time it would normally take for even just a trip down the main road and back. The horses even walked fast around here. "Ok, now that we are back on the main road to our left we have the Mercantile and the Bowling Alley. And up ahead we are back at the front gate. So, now that you have seen the entire Keep. How do you like it?" She didn't know if he was going to be leaving after his tour or not. Normally she would be at the pool at this time of night. And she would follow it up with a quiet dinner at home. But if he wanted to stay around, she would keep him company. If he wanted her to anyway.
Employees of the Goddess
Employees of the Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Eros Tue May 29, 2012 11:58 pm

He had listened to what she had about the place that were touring and he chuckled as he listened to her talk about Dre. "Dre is a teddy bear once you get to know him." He just chuckled as listened to the rest of what she had to say about (One God). He did not want to ruin her perception about her god or any other so he just let it go. He took the right as she told him more about the houses they were coming onto and he smiled as he listened to her talk about Venis' OCD. Yes she did have it and in some ways it was cute, but he would never tell Venis that. He took the next right on the horse and saw the Cleaners and the other apartments she was talking about. He took the next left and looked at the rest of the houses. He took a look at the area where she was talking about the pool and he smiled thinking it would be nice to relax at the pool after the tour but he would wait until they were done with it before he asked. After hearing about the burned down Barn he tried to remember if Venis ever discussed the barn with him. He thought for a moment and shrugged and since he could not remember anything about it. He saw the house that she pointed too that was her parents house and he smiled. If her father only knew who she was talking to. He would have a field day trying to hunt down a man named Eros. He looked up and saw the apartment build that she lived in and figured that she would show him about there later right now he was having fun. He stopped the horse once she said that all there was left were a few shops and he smiled. "I honestly liked the tour. Now that you have entertained me all day, is there something I could do for you?" He just let his smile say on his face looking at her to see what she wanted to do.
Eros
Eros

Back to top Go down

Post by Employees of the Goddess Wed May 30, 2012 1:08 am

Janice gave Eros a quizzical look."Well, I hadn't thought of anything. But I do believe it is proper to escort a lady home at the end of the evening? I think I still have time for my nightly swim before dinner and bed." Janice smiled thinking how good it would feel to soak in the hot tub after a day on horseback.

Then she had an epiphany. "You could join me if you wish. For the swim and dinner I mean. After all, it is dark out, and it isn't exactly safe for someone to swim alone." What? Someone had told her that once. And she believed it. After all, if you're alone, who will be there to save you if you start to drown?
Employees of the Goddess
Employees of the Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Eros Wed May 30, 2012 11:30 pm

He nodded. "Very well I think I can do that." With that he started to move the horse to her apartment. He smiled a she asked to him to join her. "I would love to join you in a meal and swim but alas I do not have any swimming trunks. And we would not want something bad to happen to you now would we?" He chuckled a little bit as he flexed his arm around her as in a way to provide protection.
Eros
Eros

Back to top Go down

Post by Employees of the Goddess Thu May 31, 2012 2:24 am

Janice smiled when he turned the horse around to go back to the apartments. And then she heard him mention not having any trunks to swim in. "Trunks are no problem. The pool house has a locker room. Inside there are selections of swimwear. All are brand new, still with the tags on them. It's in case someone has guests and they didn't bring a suit." She felt his arm tighten around her.

She hadn't said anything about his not wanting anything to happen to her. But she was curious as to what he had meant by that. "What bad could possibly happen to me because of you not having any swim trunks?" Naiveté at it's best. She had no idea that anything bad could happen just because of a man being naked.
Employees of the Goddess
Employees of the Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Eros Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:45 am

He nodded as he kept on going to her apartment complex. "That should work, I hope they have come nice looking ones." He gave a out a chuckle. "I meant it would be bad if something were to happen to you in the dark while you were coming back from the pool all alone." He just smiled as he thought the naiveness was cute.
Eros
Eros

Back to top Go down

Post by Employees of the Goddess Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:26 am

Janice shrugged as they reached the front of the building. "I'm not sure. I've never seen any of the swimwear in the men's locker room" There was another hitching post off to the side of the main entrance.

She blushed when he said what he had meant about nothing happening to her. "Oh, how silly of me. Of course that's what you meant." She felt very silly in fact. "This is home. Well, up on the third floor anyway." She waited for him to stop the horse and dismount.
Employees of the Goddess
Employees of the Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Eros Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:27 am

He just chuckled a little as he stopped the horse at the hitching post, He got off the horse and tied the reins to the post before walking over to her and putting his hands on her waist lifting her up and placing her onto the ground within an inch of his body. "So would you like me to walk you to your room?" He just gave her a smile as he waited for her response.
Eros
Eros

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next