StarryMyst: The EverLasting INN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Announcement

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

For all Guests please go to F.A.Q.s, As well as all posts that are done for the Keep have been moved to the sub board under the Beyond the Inn
Latest topics
» Treats for all (Open)
A Dangerous Search - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 2:48 am by Inion

» To save a life (Open to those with a reason to be in that area)
A Dangerous Search - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 8:45 pm by Ryanna

» §• Playing a Dangerous Game •§
A Dangerous Search - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 11:23 am by b.d. adams

» Enter Dorian
A Dangerous Search - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 10:33 pm by The Inn Keeper

» To Room #403 {Open}
A Dangerous Search - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 10:51 pm by Lt. Seleen Darkite

» Out of the Kettle, and Into the Fire
A Dangerous Search - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 1:53 am by Dorian Nightmist

» Coming for a visit
A Dangerous Search - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 7:48 pm by Guest

» been along too long
A Dangerous Search - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 10:38 pm by Inion

» Confusion (closed)
A Dangerous Search - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 12:32 pm by Emilia

A Dangerous Search

+4
Inn Keepers GrandSon
Jasper Izzoli
Ailylaeli
Cadmon Lennan Dewayne
8 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

A Dangerous Search - Page 4 Empty Re: A Dangerous Search

Post by Casandra Lightheart Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:47 am

Cas looked at Tasha and nodded.

"Don't worry about Cad; I can handle it."

She watched as Tasha left. She looked at Ali. She knew what the young elf was going through. It was very hard to see someone you cared about sick and not knowing what to do. Ali asked if there was anything she needed. She nodded and smiled softly.

"Water and ice would be good. Also find a few more clean hand towels. We will need them."

She thought about the twins and knew she was going to need to go across the hall for a few moments.

"Ailylaeli, I have to go across the hall for a moment. I need to make sure someone is at the cottage when the twins wake up. I am only going across the hall. Just come get me if he wakes up or starts to run a fever. If the cloth starts to warm up just get a new one that is cold and replace it."

She was sure that she would be back long before anything happened. She got up and put a hand on Ali's shoulder. Then she walked out and across the hall to the room Ivan stayed in and knocked three times.

Ivan was almost asleep when he heard three knocks. That always meant something was important. He got out of the bed and went to the door. When he saw Cas there he got really worried."Are the twins ok?"He opened the door further for her.

Cas smiled at him. She loved that he was worried and sorry that she had made him worry.

"The twins are fine; but there was an emergency. Cadmon was badly hurt. Tasha took care of him but she needs me to watch over him while she deals with the people who caused it."

Ivan breathed a sigh of relief. "I'm glad you and the twins are ok baby girl."He kissed her softly"If every thing is ok than why are you here?" He then waited for her response.

Cas smiled as she returned his kiss.

"I did not mean to worry you. I just need someone to be at the cottage when the twins wake up. They do not know I am gone and I don't want them to worry. They trust you and so do I. Can you do this for me?"

Ivan kissed her again and smiled. "Of course baby girl. I love you. Now go back to the patient; he needs you more than I do. " He watched her go back to Tasha's room and then went to bed.

Cas returned his kiss and smiled at him as she placed her hand on the side of his face.

"I love you too."

She went back into Tasha's room and checked on Ali and Cad.
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Ailylaeli Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:34 am

(( Part of this thread is being continued in the living quarters in On hold to heal ))
Ailylaeli
Ailylaeli

Back to top Go down

Post by Tasha Masterson Wed Sep 01, 2010 2:42 am

((The other part of this thread is going to be continued in this thread ... Dealing with fuzzballs ))
Tasha Masterson
Tasha Masterson

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4