StarryMyst: The EverLasting INN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Announcement

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

For all Guests please go to F.A.Q.s, As well as all posts that are done for the Keep have been moved to the sub board under the Beyond the Inn
Latest topics
» Treats for all (Open)
Showtime. (Maybe open. Then again..?) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 2:48 am by Inion

» To save a life (Open to those with a reason to be in that area)
Showtime. (Maybe open. Then again..?) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 8:45 pm by Ryanna

» §• Playing a Dangerous Game •§
Showtime. (Maybe open. Then again..?) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 11:23 am by b.d. adams

» Enter Dorian
Showtime. (Maybe open. Then again..?) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 10:33 pm by The Inn Keeper

» To Room #403 {Open}
Showtime. (Maybe open. Then again..?) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 10:51 pm by Lt. Seleen Darkite

» Out of the Kettle, and Into the Fire
Showtime. (Maybe open. Then again..?) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 1:53 am by Dorian Nightmist

» Coming for a visit
Showtime. (Maybe open. Then again..?) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 7:48 pm by Guest

» been along too long
Showtime. (Maybe open. Then again..?) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 10:38 pm by Inion

» Confusion (closed)
Showtime. (Maybe open. Then again..?) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 12:32 pm by Emilia

Showtime. (Maybe open. Then again..?)

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Showtime. (Maybe open. Then again..?) - Page 2 Empty Re: Showtime. (Maybe open. Then again..?)

Post by Guest Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:59 am

Before she could even think about saying anything in regard to her being turned into some chick that seems to be sick and wasting away she was turned back into herself and looks around trying to figure out what alternate universe she had landed herself into. Stunned she looked to her dad and then to Maddie.

"What in the heck is going on here?"

Back to top Go down

Showtime. (Maybe open. Then again..?) - Page 2 Empty Re: Showtime. (Maybe open. Then again..?)

Post by Guest Sat Apr 03, 2010 1:45 am

Madeline giggled. "Leave to Kyra to ask the logical question. Being the good friend and screwdriver sister she was, Maddie tried to explain.

"Well appearently my dad thought it would be funny to turn your dad into Puff the Magic Dragon. So just to play a joke on my dad, I turned him into pretty rainbow chihuahua. To get back at me, and at venis he then turned me into a 1950's cheerleader, and Venis into a goat. Then someone turned us into two hot chicks. Then I turned us back to normal, and Dad tried to fix Venis."

Maddie took a big breath. "I think thats what happened"

Maddie then whispered in Kyra's ear. "Remember I told you our dads get kind of stupid when they get together and start drinking. It's only going to get worse the more they drink.....Wanna watch?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:13 am

Kyra laughed some and shook her head a little.

"Well I see I am in for a treat then watching these two."

She walked over to the once rainbow chihuhua and held out her little hand. Kyra stood all of 4 feet tall with shoulder length brown hair, bright blue eyes and wings. She was sure he would be able to guess what she was but maybe not who she was. Since no one else was going to do it she would do it herself and just what was she thinking. She spoke to him.

"Since no one else is going to do it I figured I would introduce myself. I'm Kyra, Dre's daughter."

She smiled waiting to see what he would do.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:48 pm

Gawain smiled down to her and nodded once. He took her hand gently and shook it, all the while wondering who this cute little faerie girl was.

Wait. Faerie? Nooooo.......

"You're not, by any chance, Arcadia's daughter?" He was shocked, but he saw a lot of her mother in her. "So, Dre's daughter. There's a song about that, scaley-ass. Heaven's angel, devil's daughter...." He chuckled, giving Kyra a wink and looking over to his soon to be first-brother with a grin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:39 pm

Kyra laughed a little and nodded to him as he asked about her mother.

"Yes I am her daughter. Hey I might like hearing the song about that daughter. She could teach me a few things."

She smiled brightly and moved back over to Maddie and whispered.

"Oh yes lets watch these two for a while, we might learn a thing or two about our fathers."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:00 am

Madeline watched her dad and Kyra enter act. And she couldn't help but make a smart remark. "Look Dre, did you see that, he just winked at her."

She knew Gawain would probably give her the look. "Thanks dad my head feels much better, but maybe next time, let's try an asprin okay."

Madeline at hearing Kyra's suggestion laughed. "Yeah, too bad we don't have some kind of recording device to film it, I bet we could make a killing."

Back to top Go down

Post by Venis Jordianthan Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:13 am

((I'm sorry guys. Between my computer and my cranky muses, I am falling down on the job.))

When Gawain only undid his weave around Venis half way, it made it painfully obvious that she was not wearing the metal bikini that her beloved son had made for her, and that she was a natural red-head. So she chose to do what was decent and sit down on the bottom step of the stair case. She crossed her left leg over her right and sat there for a moment. After all, Dre might have come from her, but that didn't mean that he wanted to see it as an adult. And she imagined that Madeline and Kyra weren't up for it either. She was pretty sure that Gawain didn't care, he had seen it all before.

She listened and waited for a few moments before it became obvious that she was going to be stuck unless she undid Gawain's handy work herself. So that was what she set out to do. Taking advantage of everyone else being distracted with talking to each other and not remembering her, she began to work at undoing the weaves. Now even if she could Channel the Source, she was still a female. And the females couldn't see the males weaves. This was where the extra energy came in. She began to shoot out tiny sparks of energy that worked like daggers when they happened to hit one of the weaves.

As with all things woven, there were holes. So it was hit or miss as far as the little sparks of energy went. When one of the little sparks would hit one of Gawain's bands, it would make a little spark of light. One could compare it to bugs hitting a bug zapper if they happened to notice it. Luckily for her, they were busy. The little sparks of energy were being emitted from all over her body, so she might have looked like a mini fireworks display. It was taking quite a while and a whole lot of energy to chip away at the weaves. She had gone up against his weaves once before and brute strength didn't work.

As she patiently sat there emitting sparks of energy, some parts of her body were again becoming human. It looked almost like piecing together a puzzle of a human atop a picture of a goat. If anyone happened to glance her way, they might start to laugh. But if they knew just how much power and energy she was using to do this, they might not. Of course, the only two who might have some sense of the amount were Gawain and Dre. She and Gawain had a bond, Dre was a God. They both should be able to sense what she was doing. And then she was finally completely human again, and stark assed naked.

Now Venis had never been shy. But she did have the decency to cross her arms over her chest and lean forward. As her arms pressed against the thigh of her left leg that was still crossed over her right, she tilted her head down to rest on her knee. She sat there for quite some time. She could hear the things that everyone was talking about. The whole time, she remained silent. She was trying to rebuild enough energy to go to her room. But she wasn't sure that would happen fast enough for her taste. So her hand lifted to the handrail on her left. She uncoiled herself as she rose to stand up.

Once she had her legs under her and she was steady upon the floor she spoke. "Prends-moi dans mon lit." She waited a few moments, her magic was slow to react. She had burned up a lot of energy and it had taken a lot of power to do so. When she saw that the floor appeared to be swirling in front of her she looked up. Kyra had introduced herself to Gawain and it seemed that the girls were going to stick around down here to watch the boys get drunk and rowdy. She obviously wasn't needed for anything, not even whatever Gawain had screwed up. So she stepped forward and collapsed through the floor.

(( Take me to my bed.))

Last edited by Venis Jordianthan on Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:42 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Such a major typo)
Venis Jordianthan
Venis Jordianthan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:33 pm

Looking around and chuckling, he had a feeling this was going to be one wild night. He looked to his mother and laughed.

"Beauty of scales ye olde nag," he said with a chuckle, "I get to keep them when they are turned colors. And iffen you ate that gift I made you....OOOOOH will so put you over my knee."

He then held up an exact copy of the flask he had tossed Gawain.

"You are slow as hell Furball," he chuckled and headed off into the bar.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:38 pm

Gawain had stopped responding for a moment. He had seen what Venis had done, and before he allowed himself to question it, he shook his head. When he came back to himself, he had the look of one who had finally had enough. With a scowl not meant for the assemblage of his family, both blood and adopted, he turned to Dreconis, his brother-in-arms and likely one day first-brother, if he had to carry his big and scaly ass to Rhuidean himself!

"Dre. Listen. I need to get out of here. Like...now. It is not safe, brother. I'm sure you will understand. I need to be away. Is the Keep still warded? I can hold them there, I think. Yes....Madeline." He had steel in his voice as well as his stare, but he forced it to soften for his daughter. "You are coming as well. I have done a poor job thus far parenting you, but I'll trade my soul at Shayol Ghul for a damned Klondike bar before I'll allow you to spend a moment more in her presence. As if you needed any more bad influences." Growling despite himself, he turned to Kyra, hoping he hadn't frightened her. "If it is alright with Dreconis, you can come with. I'm sure Maddie will be glad to have someone to talk to who isn't as old as a hard cheese." Almost a smile there. Almost.

He wove a Gateway there in their midst, careless of what it may entail. He really, really could care less. "Come on, all ashore who's going ashore." With a wink to Maddie, then a nod to Dre...he would know the meaning of this....he departed. The last thing that was heard was the sound of his boots ringing on flagstones. He would not return.

[What can I say but I tried. I saw the way you blasted that guy in the V-day thread, and honestly, you should be thankful anyone with any talent comes to post in this rib-shack. So go ahead, mode to your heart's content, because I'm out. Just do me a favor and study Lycans a bit. Maybe then you'll stop living off of my old material.]

FIN

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:50 pm

Kyra just stood there stunned and not sure exactly what to say or do but she heard her father's voice in her head telling her to go with them and he would be along as soon as he could. She walked through the portal looking around and whispered to Gawain.

"Let's go to the house my father had built. It's safer there. You and Maddie are both welcome there any time and we have extra rooms that you can use. Well Maddie already has one that is hardly ever used."

With a smile she opened another portal to the living room of the house and walked through it and waited on the other side for Gawain and Maddie to come through. She sent a message by mind to her father.

~We are at the house and are safe. Be careful and come soon. I love you daddy.~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:51 pm

Madeline was having a blast. Her best friend, her father, and her favorite uncle-type person all in the same room. But then Venis, despite all logic, manage to unweave what was woven. A woman, after all, could neither sense nor touch the male half of the Source, alleged god or no.

Seeing the look in her father's eyes, and the tone in his voice, she knew not to argue with him, nor did she want to. "Yes sir, Daddy."

Madeline walked through the Gateway, then through the portal. As she walked through the portal she winked at her sister. "This is going to be fun."

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:52 pm

(I would like to say that this thread is now closed. I was not going to anything about this thread since Venis-mun told me not to. But after everything that has happened I have decided to intervene. The thing about modding should be considered by all parties and from what I have the read of this post, modding was started by a person turning a being pink. So as I said this thread is now closed.)

(It has come to my attention that my blanketed statement has been misinterpreted. Kyra did not do anything of the sort that would be considered modding of any kind. For that I do apologize, I did not mean any offense by my statement.)
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://everlastinginn.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2