StarryMyst: The EverLasting INN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Announcement

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

For all Guests please go to F.A.Q.s, As well as all posts that are done for the Keep have been moved to the sub board under the Beyond the Inn
Latest topics
» Treats for all (Open)
Relaxing by the water (open) EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 2:48 am by Inion

» To save a life (Open to those with a reason to be in that area)
Relaxing by the water (open) EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 8:45 pm by Ryanna

» §• Playing a Dangerous Game •§
Relaxing by the water (open) EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 11:23 am by b.d. adams

» Enter Dorian
Relaxing by the water (open) EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 10:33 pm by The Inn Keeper

» To Room #403 {Open}
Relaxing by the water (open) EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 10:51 pm by Lt. Seleen Darkite

» Out of the Kettle, and Into the Fire
Relaxing by the water (open) EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 1:53 am by Dorian Nightmist

» Coming for a visit
Relaxing by the water (open) EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 7:48 pm by Guest

» been along too long
Relaxing by the water (open) EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 10:38 pm by Inion

» Confusion (closed)
Relaxing by the water (open) EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 12:32 pm by Emilia

Relaxing by the water (open)

Go down

Relaxing by the water (open) Empty Relaxing by the water (open)

Post by Guest Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:41 pm

Kyra had been feeling a bit out of sorts as of late and the meditation that was suggested wasn't helping. She still had this feeling something was going to go terribly wrong in some way. Taking a little time went out in search of a lake or some type of water place she could sit by and think. Taking a backpack that she filled with some things she would need when she got to the water place when she found it.

Heading out she stood at the front door for a few moments and got a sense of where the water source was and headed off into that direction. After walking a while she came to the spot where the hot springs was located. Getting her towel out of her bag she spread it out before taking off her shirt and shorts and standing at the water's edge with a blue two piece swim suit. Kyra dipped her toes into the water to see what it was like before getting in and swimming around for a while. Laying flat on her back she started floating and looking up at the sky letting her thoughts and feelings wash away in the water. While she didn't mind being alone she liked enjoying things like this with others too.

Back to top Go down

Relaxing by the water (open) Empty Re: Relaxing by the water (open)

Post by Ary and Shay Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:03 am

Aryanna and Shayla had decided to explore the gardens. They had been wondering for what seemed like a very long time, talking and checking out all the plants. They had come across different sources of water, but suddenly they heard another one and this one felt warm and inviting. As the two youthful fairies approached the hot springs, they were giggling about some old memory they shared. It only took a moment for them to relize that someone else was there, she looked as though she was deep in thought as she floated.

Ary and Shay didn't want to surprise her so they made sure to make plenty of noise. Each girl took thier roles, Shayla took her place as guard to Ary, while Aryanna took her place as the diplomat. Ary's cleared her throat and smiled brightly. "pardon us, we do not mean to bother you. May we join you?"
Ary and Shay
Ary and Shay

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:03 am

Kyra couldn't help but be a little startled since she was deep into memories and trying to sort out some feelings that she was having. Losing her balance in the water that was keeping her floating she sank under the water as she heard the voice. Before either would be able to get to her she was back out of the water floating just above it and looking at the two standing there. Breathing a little heavy she pushed her hair back to get it out of her face and let her breathing steady again. Still looking at the pair she shook her head.

"Sorry I didn't hear you coming but it's no problem. It'd be nice to have company. I'm Kyra."

Inside she was smacking herself in the head for offering up her name before they did. What if they were sent to kill her or something worse. Never can tell what kind of mischief her dad got into that would come back to bite her in the butt. He had told her of something that could happen if he wasn't careful.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ary and Shay Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:02 pm

Both girls smiled and gave her a nod. Shay moved to stand next to Ary once she knew there was no threat. It was Ary that spoke first.

"pleasant day Krya, I am Aryanna and this is Shayla." She gestured to Shay when she said her name. "the hotspring looks so inviting, we have been exploring the gardens most the day so far. We just didn't want to distrub your quiet time."

They didn't need to change the normal way, just a quick spin and both where in thier bathing suits. Ary in a jade green 2 piece and Shay in a bright pink 2 piece. they shook out thier wings and stepped carefully into the water.
Ary and Shay
Ary and Shay

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 16, 2009 7:31 pm

Kyra smiles and shook her head at the girls.

"You aren't disturbing my quiet time. I think maybe I've had to much quiet time. The company would probably do me some good. It's nice to meet both of you."

She watched as they changed thinking she must be a strange one cause she changes like a human would. She still has lots to learn about her gifts or curses depending on who you asked about them.

"Do you both live around here?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Ary and Shay Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:43 pm

Moving through the water without hardly distrubing it. Both girls where polite and did not invade Kyra's personal space, but did offer her a bright warm smiles.

"Sometimes too much quiet time can be overwhelming. The water is relaxing though." Ary's voice was as musical as her mothers.

"oh yes we live her, We just moved into one of the cottages in the gardens. Inion thought the room at the other Inn was too small for us and heard about this place and wow it is very beautiful. Though not as beautiful as home but like the movie says 'theres no place like home' " Shay of course would keep going, but she suddenly felt a kick from Ary, a woarning that she was going to scare the young fairy if she kept up like that. So the babbling stopped. "sorry I can get carried away." her smile was friendly and very pixie like.
Ary and Shay
Ary and Shay

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:20 pm

Kyra sat up in the water and floated there listening to the girl and could not help but laugh a little when she suddenly started to apologize for talking so much.

"It's ok...I don't mind the talking. It seems like a pretty place here from what I've seen. I don't actually live here but some of my family does so its a good place to visit."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down