StarryMyst: The EverLasting INN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Announcement

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

For all Guests please go to F.A.Q.s, As well as all posts that are done for the Keep have been moved to the sub board under the Beyond the Inn
Latest topics
» Treats for all (Open)
Plans being made <open> EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 2:48 am by Inion

» To save a life (Open to those with a reason to be in that area)
Plans being made <open> EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 8:45 pm by Ryanna

» §• Playing a Dangerous Game •§
Plans being made <open> EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 11:23 am by b.d. adams

» Enter Dorian
Plans being made <open> EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 10:33 pm by The Inn Keeper

» To Room #403 {Open}
Plans being made <open> EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 10:51 pm by Lt. Seleen Darkite

» Out of the Kettle, and Into the Fire
Plans being made <open> EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 1:53 am by Dorian Nightmist

» Coming for a visit
Plans being made <open> EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 7:48 pm by Guest

» been along too long
Plans being made <open> EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 10:38 pm by Inion

» Confusion (closed)
Plans being made <open> EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 12:32 pm by Emilia

Plans being made <open>

2 posters

Go down

Plans being made <open> Empty Plans being made <open>

Post by Inion Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:42 am

It was a couple of days after helping close the portal before Inion had the energy to do anything. Something still nagged at her, something just felt off. She wasn't the type to butt into others life but she could feel the worry of the others adding to her own. This lead her to be in the lounge that day going over maps. She didn't want to bug Venis but she wanted to make sure she was ok. Being that she had never been to the keep it took her a bit to find the right maps that would help her get there the fastests way she could go. Fia had already tried to talk her out of it, of course she knew when to give up on trying to talk Inion out of anything she was determined to do. With the promise to take Croga with her Fia gave up and agreed.

She sat in the quietly with her ipod plugged into her ears memerizing the maps. She was in the lounge because it was quiet and less distractions. Notes were jotted down of things she would need. Even if Vinis wasn't at the keep by the time she got there atleast she didn't feel like she was just sitting around doing nothing.
Inion
Inion

Back to top Go down

Plans being made <open> Empty Re: Plans being made <open>

Post by Catrina "Cat" Masterson Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:17 am

Miss Inion wasn't the only one who was feeling restless about the situation. Catrina had nothing to do around the Inn other than take Penelope out every day. Tasha was uber busy with things that she was keeping secret and things that she wasn't. Alicia was busying herself with a man. Cat suspected it was Tokeda, the Inn Keeper's Grandson. The employees had work. Eros had left on like the fifth day that Venis had been gone. Ha'Ruil was dutifully at Tasha's side. So Cat was left with two options ... Lock herself in her room, or find others to hang out with.

It was option two that had her out and about when she saw Miss Inion in the Lounge. She stepped inside, her little purple Pindragon Penelope on her shoulder as always. She took two steps into the room. "Oh, forgive me Miss ... Inion, right? If I am disturbing you I will go elsewhere." Her voice didn't match her form. She was five foot five and a hundred and twenty-seven pounds of muscle. Her long black hair came down to the back of her knees when it wasn't in a pony tail like it was today. And she had a slightly weathered look that showed that she was older than Tasha.

She may have looked much older, given Tasha no longer aged normally, but her voice had a soft melodic tone to it that seemed to belong to a delicate petite lady. Today she was wearing low rise jeans that fit like they were painted on and a purple tank top that was cropped so it hung from her breast rather than fitting against her flat stomach. Flips flop shoes with three inch soles that rose to six inches in the heel were an exact shade of purple to match the shirt. The scrunchy that held her mass of hair in a pony tail was denim that matched her jeans. She thought she looked cute.

Penelope sat upon a pink hard plastic plate that was strapped to Cat's shoulder by a strap that crossed her chest to under her other arm. It was lined with rabbit fur to protect Cat's shoulder from injury and had padding under the fur. It didn't match the outfit, but it was Pen's perch. She stood in the doorway of the Lounge with her hands folded in front of her. She wanted to make sure she wasn't disturbing Miss Inion before entering further. It looked as though she was looking at maps, and Cat thought she might be able to be of some help. She had been around a lot.
Catrina
Catrina "Cat" Masterson

Back to top Go down

Post by Inion Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:40 am

Even with her Ipod on she had no problem hearing the young woman, to Inion almost everyone was a young one. She looked up from the map while taking out the earbuds. Always a bright smile on her lips even though her eyes lacked their usual sparkle. "Yes Inion is right and you are Lady Catrina right?" She never really was introduced to her but had seen her around and heard her name. "You are not distrubing me, please come in. I am just looking over some maps for a small trip." She wasn't sure how to explain how she felt, where she was going and why.

Inion gave the pindragon a nod, she had seen a few at the alliance but not many since. In her realm they where very different creatures then the ones here.

It was a casual dress day for Inion, she sat there in a pair of blue jeans in the skinny style, a black goth hello kitty t-shirt and a pair of black skater shoes. That long silver hair in hundreds of tiny braids and pulled up in one big ponytail. She looked like she was one of Ary's friends instead of her mom, maybe she was over doing the glamour to make up for how tired she really looked beneath it.
Inion
Inion

Back to top Go down

Post by Catrina "Cat" Masterson Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:02 am

Catrina entered the room further and moved towards the lady. She really did look very young. Cat seemed to remember her looking a bit older at the Valentines thing. Which had also happened to be the ladies Birthday. "Oh, you may call me Cat. And this is Penelope, but she answers to Pen as well." She smiled as she moved closer. She pointed to Penelope as she introduced her.

When she could see the maps she smiled. She took a seat and sort of leaned over. "Oh, see that large mass of empty space? That's where the Goddess' Keep is. That long road that comes off the main road. It leads to the Keep with this right turn, and then up here, where it goes left, is this quaint little village." She pointed her finger for a moment then realized she might be being rude.

She pulled her finger back rather quickly. "I'm sorry. I have only been there a few times. But some friends of mine called me and told me about how some of the catacombs caved in. I'm an adventurer, so they wondered if I wanted to come help dig. I turned them down. Something tells me that Tash needs me here." She knew that Tash had her hands full, and she was trying to help.

She smiled at her. "I have shopped in the village a few times, it's cute. They have almost everything. And the Keep is warded. No one who isn't of the Goddess' blood can portal into or within the Keep. I think that's why some people died in the cave in. Oh and a barn burnt down too. But that was like a day or two before." Sometimes, she talked a whole lot. And sometimes it was bad.

She was a little nervous, and still rambling. "It's odd though, her Granddaughter keeps, well, kept a house there. She lost it in the cave in. And like she's still hardly speaking to her Grandmother. And Miss Gwendolan said she loved it when she went to see the place." Pen pulled her hair to shut her up. Inion had not asked for any of the information given. So Cat needed to hush.
Catrina
Catrina "Cat" Masterson

Back to top Go down

Post by Inion Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:25 am

Violet orbs followed her fingers as she pointed out things on the map. She was taking in everything she said and was not bothered at all at what others would have thought of as rambling. Sometimes you get alot of useful information in rambling and of course she has lived with Shay who could talk up a blue streak.

The crease in her brow showed her concern about the collipse and the barn burning, those things only added to her worry about Venis. Knowing how much the feelings of others effected her that cant be good. Since Cat spoke so freely she was comfortable enough to try and explain how she was feeling. "I have been worried about Venis, thats why I was planning a trip to the Keep. I haven't been before so I needed to figure out the best way for me to get there quickly." Inion looked back at the map. "If I take the normal road it will take longer then I would prefer, so I plan on using fairy rings to travel quickly." She pointed to a patch of forrest near the Inn. "this would be the first ring and it will take me here," She pointed to a large patch of forrest about mid way "I would need to travel through that kingdom to the oppisite edge and use that ring to take me here." She pointed to a last patch just about a mile from the road to the keep. "It may seem like an odd way to travel but since I can't teleport to anywhere other then my home realm I have to use the old ways of travel for us fairies." She looked over at Cat and there was a small sparkle in her tired eyes. She loved an adventure and even though it wouldn't be an easy adventure in her state she was excited about the plans. Inion was always open for suggestions so resting her elbows on her knees and her chin in her hands she looked at Cat, " you have traveled there before, any suggestions or other options?"
Inion
Inion

Back to top Go down

Post by Catrina "Cat" Masterson Fri Dec 03, 2010 3:44 am

Cat smiled when Lady Inion asked her opinion on how to get there a different way. She knew just the thing, because she had been dependent on such a thing once before. "Oh I have the perfect idea for faster travel. The white horses. Everyone tells me that they are unicorns. I don't see any horns on them, but I was told that it was because I don't believe. Let's just say that the jury is out." She smiled at her. She was rambling again.

Pen nudged her and she stopped rambling. "Well, anyway, they must be something, because they can teleport, or portal, or something. Anyway. You can ride them, they can take you right up to the edge of her protection bubble and then you can ride them in. I mean they can go from here to there just like walking through a doorway." She hoped that her information helped. She wasn't sure if it was their own magic, or Venis' that did it, but either way, it worked.

She had a second bright idea while she was rambling on. "Miss Gwendolan can take you, or at least, go with you. I know she wants to go back out there, and she also has a way with the ... Well, for arguments sake, the unicorns. Though, I think you would have to ride the male, Empyrean. He has a thing about only letting women over a certain age or power level or something ride him. He prefers men I guess." She was full of information.

She thought for a moment. She wanted to make sure that she left no detail out or left a stone unturned. After all, when entering a place protected by the magics of another, there was always a possibility of danger. She couldn't think of anything else at that second, so she waited to see if Miss Inion had any questions. One last thought. "Oh and they are faster than the Transylvanian Thoroughbreds I hear. And Miss Gwen always rides Rapture." Well, two.
Catrina
Catrina "Cat" Masterson

Back to top Go down

Post by Inion Sat Dec 04, 2010 2:41 am

Inion listened to Cat explain about the unicorns, she understood how some would only see them as white horses though she found it odd that a woman that had a Pindragon as companion wouldn't see them as what they were but who was she to say anything. She hadn't thought about asking them if they would help her. She knew they were loyal to Venis and usually when she was in the stables she would aknowledge them out of respect knowing how proud unicorns can be.

If they did have the ability to travel that quickly and teleport the she just might take the chance in asking them. the worst that could happen was they say no and she would go back to her original plan.

She nodded at Cat when she talked about Gwen, she didn't want to bring someone into something dangerous but if she was willing and if she could help with the unicorns she would ask her. Again the worst thing is she would say no. "Thank you Cat for the suggestions, the information has been most helpful. I will ask Lady Gwen and the unicorns, it can't hurt. If they say no then I always have my plan of travel." She gave her the warmest smile.
Inion
Inion

Back to top Go down

Post by Catrina "Cat" Masterson Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:48 am

Cat was rather proud of herself. She had done something to help. She had been feeling pretty useless, and unlike Ali, she didn't have a boyfriend to occupy her time. So this was how she helped, and it felt really nice.

She smiled at Inion and it made her eyes sparkle. "I am so glad I could finally do something to help someone around here. I was feeling pretty useless in all this mess." She was really happy about being able to help.

She knew she had to be on her way. Pen needed to go outside. And it wasn't that she didn't believe in unicorns, she just wasn't sure that those two were unicorns. Because they were so loyal to Venis, a vampire.

But with a smile and her purple Pindragon and started to turn towards the door. "I hate to be rude, but I need to let Pen out. Please, be careful and be safe. If you need anything else, feel free to ask." And she headed out.

(Thanks for giving Cat a way to help. Very Happy )
Catrina
Catrina "Cat" Masterson

Back to top Go down

Post by Inion Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:17 am

Inion's mind was thinking fast but she heard everything Cat was saying. "I am glad to have had the help, Thank you so very much. I will head up to see if Gwen can help." Her smile sparkled in her eyes. "oh I understand, its not being rude. If I need more help I will look you up." She glanced back at the map for a moment, then back at Cat. "see you soon," she gave a bright smile and a wave as Cat headed out.
Inion
Inion

Back to top Go down

Post by Catrina "Cat" Masterson Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:47 am

Almost as an afterthought, before Cat and Pen had made it to the outside door, Pen flew back in and landed on Inion's shoulder. She whispered something in her ear, and hoped that she understood. Then she flew off to try to talk Cat into leaving the grounds to go to a near by lake. The little dragon wanted some fish.
Catrina
Catrina "Cat" Masterson

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down