StarryMyst: The EverLasting INN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Announcement

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

For all Guests please go to F.A.Q.s, As well as all posts that are done for the Keep have been moved to the sub board under the Beyond the Inn
Latest topics
» Treats for all (Open)
Dealing with fuzzballs - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 2:48 am by Inion

» To save a life (Open to those with a reason to be in that area)
Dealing with fuzzballs - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 8:45 pm by Ryanna

» §• Playing a Dangerous Game •§
Dealing with fuzzballs - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 11:23 am by b.d. adams

» Enter Dorian
Dealing with fuzzballs - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 10:33 pm by The Inn Keeper

» To Room #403 {Open}
Dealing with fuzzballs - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 10:51 pm by Lt. Seleen Darkite

» Out of the Kettle, and Into the Fire
Dealing with fuzzballs - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 1:53 am by Dorian Nightmist

» Coming for a visit
Dealing with fuzzballs - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 7:48 pm by Guest

» been along too long
Dealing with fuzzballs - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 10:38 pm by Inion

» Confusion (closed)
Dealing with fuzzballs - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 12:32 pm by Emilia

Dealing with fuzzballs

+16
Peter Marvin
Quintessa Ampshade
Jessica Ander
Holly Redcorn
Marie Cauler
Ace St.Cloud
Cyrus Lement
Leigha Timbers
Gene Lindes
Jasper Izzoli
Inion
Victoria Clox
Employees of the Goddess
Inn Keepers GrandSon
Ha'ruil
Tasha Masterson
20 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Dealing with fuzzballs - Page 4 Empty Re: Dealing with fuzzballs

Post by Tasha Masterson Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:29 am

Tasha watched as the fairies entered the room. She would have smiled if she had lips to curl back. As it was she let her tail sway a few times to show she was happy. The she looked at the three before her. She raised a paw and twitched it. It looked as though she was waving them away. She was, because she was dismissing them. They needed to go receive their gifts from the fairies anyway. After all, they couldn't be rude, right?

She then rose on all fours and turned around. She looked up at Fia and sat down facing her. ~I don't know if you can hear me Fia, but thank you very much. We get them covered enough to go to their rooms as soon as Ha'Ruil is off the phone. The bags will be a great help.~ But she still planed on sending her sister and two men shopping the next day. But at least they would have something to put on while they waited.
Tasha Masterson
Tasha Masterson

Back to top Go down

Post by Inion Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:13 am

Fia gave Tasha a smile, yes she could hear her. She usually blocked such things but could tell by the lady's actions that she had something to say. "Welcome. An easy task when you have two girls that love to shop." She pointed at Ary and Shay who gave her that 'who us' look. "If there is anything else we can help with please let us know. With Inion away, Ary would be our healer. Her skills are comparable to her mothers." She looked over at Ary and gave her a wink. Yea she just volunteered the young lady without telling her but her mother would have done the same.
Inion
Inion

Back to top Go down

Post by Tasha Masterson Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:46 am

Tasha blinked and gave a single nod of her head. ~If Ary is willing, I would love some help giving everyone a check up tomorrow. I don't want anyone to get sick, or sicker, if they can be helped. Casie might be a little tired, she's with another patient in my room tonight. Oh, and if you could, I need Shamus and Joseph sent to a linen closet for something that the naked ones can wrap up in to get them to their rooms. Ha'Ruil is still on the phone with Tokeda securing the rooms for us.~ The offer to help had been made. And she figured that it was a little less for Ha'Ruil to do if Fia helped with sending the men to get linens.
Tasha Masterson
Tasha Masterson

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Izzoli Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:23 am

Jasper was still in his animal form as well. But he knew that Tasha would shift back long before he would. So he had moved over to lay down where he had once been sitting to eat. Thankfully, Jessica put his plate down on the floor so he could eat some more.

There were duffel bags being passed out and when one of the cute fairy ladies brought one over to him, he licked her hand to thank her. He wasn't sure what else he could do. But he had to show some appreciation, otherwise he might get his ass kicked again. Something told him that the women ruled around here.

He looked over at the elf while he was on the phone. He wondered just how much control the guy had in the relationship. But he figured that since he would be sticking around, at lest for a while, he would figure it out. After all, if the guy didn't have much control, maybe Jasper could exploit that to take over for him. Only time would tell.
Jasper Izzoli
Jasper Izzoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Ha'ruil Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:06 am

He had been on the phone for a few before the two ladies came in with bags of cloths.

"Well there is no need for the sheets anymore."

Ha'ruil thought to himself.

"Hey man, would it be possible to get about thirteen rooms on the third floor. They are needed for the guests up here in the ballroom."

With that he just waited until he got a response from Tokeda.
Ha'ruil
Ha'ruil

Back to top Go down

Post by Inion Tue Sep 27, 2011 3:46 pm

Fia gave a nod of her head "Ary will be more then happy to help with the check ups and such tomorrow. She is always looking for more pratice. It is not often she gets to see such a varity at one time." She shifted to make her way out the door "I will go and let Joseph and Shamus know about the linens" She had in mind to help with the clean up also but first on to find the boys. She slipped her way out the door her ears twitching for a direction to head without having to look through the whole keep.
Inion
Inion

Back to top Go down

Post by Ary and Shay Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:04 pm

It happened to be Shay that had been the one to deliver the bag to the one that had been sitting with Tasha. A soft giggle escaped her lips as he licked her she took it as a thank you and gave him one of her cutest smiles. "you are welcome." She stood next to him for a moment lost in her thoughts for a second. A deft hand pushed back a lock of her hair which was a bright blue today the same color of her eyes. She gave her one last smile before remembering her duty and turned to finish handing out the bags.

Ary heard her name and once Fia finished speaking to Tasha and she had all her bags handed out she moved over to Tasha. "It would be a pleasure to help you just let me know what time you need me."
Ary and Shay
Ary and Shay

Back to top Go down

Post by Inn Keepers GrandSon Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:16 am

"Yeah hold on a moment." With that he leaned down and took the binder out from a cabinet, opened it up and started to look. "Yes we do have 13 rooms available, do you want to pay upfront or just bill it for later. And who would be taking care of it." He just needed to have it for record that was all.
Inn Keepers GrandSon
Inn Keepers GrandSon

Back to top Go down

Post by Ha'ruil Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:49 am

After listening to to the grandson he nodded and spoke through the reciever.

"Go ahead and just bill it to Tasha and Yes I know about the other bill that will be recieved later."

After a few moments he got off the phone and walked over to Tasha and put a hand on her head giving her a scratch behind the ear.

~I am going to head downstairs for a moment and will be back with the keys to the rooms.~

With that he walked out of the ballroom door and started to head downstairs.
Ha'ruil
Ha'ruil

Back to top Go down

Post by Tasha Masterson Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:14 am

Tasha turned her head to see Ary. ~I think we will all want to sleep in in the morning Ary. Can you meet me in Venis' room about ten, ten thirty in the morning? I greatly appreciate the help.~ She looked at all those in human form as they took their gifts and would have smiled if she could.

She turned around when Ha'Ruil hung up the phone and spoke to her. ~That's fine honey, could you bring back my robe please. I would like to be a biped again.~ Laughter would sound in his head. ~I love you, hurry back.~ She continued to watch everyone to see what else might be needed.

Then it dawned on her what Fia had said. ~Oh, Fia, the boys are taking the serving trays down to the kitchen so they can return with the bus pans and clear the tables. They should be back up any moment.~ Why let Fia wander around looking for them when she could help.

Tasha Masterson
Tasha Masterson

Back to top Go down

Post by Inn Keepers GrandSon Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:48 pm

After he hung up the phone he started going through all the keys making sure that he got the right ones and started to put them on the table one at a time. He coudl already hear the foot fall from a person coming downstairs. He just chuckled a little as he saw the person that he was expecting. "Hey here are the keys just make sure to sign for them them all and remember Tasha has a bill coming to her for the ball room." He just gave the person a smile as he turned the book around and waited for the signature. After that he took and book and nodded. "Well that is everything on my part have a good time up there. Oh and please give the rules on how they are suppose to act ok?" he was a little concerned about that but it was nothing really. After he heard the person go back up the stairs he went back to the back and sat back down and put his arm over Ali's shoulder. "Did I miss anything?"
Inn Keepers GrandSon
Inn Keepers GrandSon

Back to top Go down

Post by Ha'ruil Sun Nov 06, 2011 3:50 am

He started to walk downstairs and was thinking to himself on how the weres were going to do in the place. He only thought of it for a moment before he was down stairs with Tokeda waiting for him. He just nodded and chuckled as he took the keys after hearing what he had to say. When he saw the book he just nodded again as he signed the book. When he heard Tokeda talk about having a good time and letting the weres know about the rules he chuckled.

"Oh do not worry I will make sure that they understand them."

He started to walk back up to the ball room when he remembered that Tasha asked for her robe so he went up to their room first and grabbed the robed before heading back down to the ball room. The smell was still there but not as bad but it still almost made his eyes water. He walked over to Tasha and put the robe down on a chair for a moment as he looked around the room.

"Alright listen up."

He stated in a louder than normal voice.

"I am going to be passing out the keys. Each person has their own room. But there are a few rules that need to be told. First there will be no fighting in the Inn unless it is done in the sparring room in the basement. You all have free reign to come and go as you please as well as use of the facilities as much as you want. If you need food either go down to the bar and order or call it in. There are workers 24 seven so there is no need for you to head to the kitchen the owners of this inn are very picky on who goes in there. There will be no hunting allowed in or around the Inn that is including the garden. If you wish to hunt it will have to be outside the boundaries."

While he was doing this he was passing out the keys with him stopping in front of Jasper and put his key down in front of him.

"If any problems arise please come to Tasha or I. There will be no deviation to these rules. Is that understood?"

he just looked as Jasper for a moment longer before looking around the room.
Ha'ruil
Ha'ruil

Back to top Go down

Post by Tasha Masterson Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:12 am

Keys were taken and thank you's said as everyone made their way to Ha'Ruil. Some, who lacked clothing in their original bags, were trying to hide themselves out of respect, others figured that neither he nor Tasha would be bothered by their nakedness. Shamus and Joseph returned with blankets and sheets for the naked people to wrap up in.

Tasha shifted back to her human form and got her robe from Ha'Ruil. She thanked him and kissed him gently before she walked over and picked up Jasper's things for him. Then the fairies headed to their cabin, Shamus and Joseph headed to bed, and Tasha and Ha'Ruil walked the lycan's to their rooms.

After a quick stop off in their room to check on Cadmon, Tasha and Ha'Ruil went up to Venis' room to sleep in the spare bedroom. They were later joined by Jessica, Victoria, Quintessa, and Peter. Everyone else remained in their rooms for the night.

In the morning, all of the lycans got a complete physical. Tasha also sent her sister Catrina, along with William and Keven, to find some more clothes for everyone. That way they wouldn't all be trying to do the laundry every couple of days. From there, they just tried to adjust to life together. There was time for the lycans to figure out what they wanted to do in the future.
Tasha Masterson
Tasha Masterson

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum