StarryMyst: The EverLasting INN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Announcement

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

For all Guests please go to F.A.Q.s, As well as all posts that are done for the Keep have been moved to the sub board under the Beyond the Inn
Latest topics
» Treats for all (Open)
Dealing with fuzzballs - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 2:48 am by Inion

» To save a life (Open to those with a reason to be in that area)
Dealing with fuzzballs - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 8:45 pm by Ryanna

» §• Playing a Dangerous Game •§
Dealing with fuzzballs - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 11:23 am by b.d. adams

» Enter Dorian
Dealing with fuzzballs - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 10:33 pm by The Inn Keeper

» To Room #403 {Open}
Dealing with fuzzballs - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 10:51 pm by Lt. Seleen Darkite

» Out of the Kettle, and Into the Fire
Dealing with fuzzballs - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 1:53 am by Dorian Nightmist

» Coming for a visit
Dealing with fuzzballs - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 7:48 pm by Guest

» been along too long
Dealing with fuzzballs - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 10:38 pm by Inion

» Confusion (closed)
Dealing with fuzzballs - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 12:32 pm by Emilia

Dealing with fuzzballs

+16
Peter Marvin
Quintessa Ampshade
Jessica Ander
Holly Redcorn
Marie Cauler
Ace St.Cloud
Cyrus Lement
Leigha Timbers
Gene Lindes
Jasper Izzoli
Inion
Victoria Clox
Employees of the Goddess
Inn Keepers GrandSon
Ha'ruil
Tasha Masterson
20 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Dealing with fuzzballs - Page 2 Empty Re: Dealing with fuzzballs

Post by Peter Marvin Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:56 pm

Ok after everything they had been through tonight they were now in a swanky inn. He had come in and sat down. It didn't mater much to him where they were just as long as they were all here and alive. They had already lost a couple members of the rag tag pack.

Peter was a snow leopard. He was in his hybrid form like most here were white fur with black spots covered most of his body. He looked past the two red headed men passing out the napkins to the hall and saw the Tasha with her elf and the black panther that had been with her. There was also a wolf out there he wasn't a were Why was he so buddy buddy with the panther?

While he was watching the goings on in the hall one of the red haired men handed him a napkin. He took it from him and nodded a he used a clawed hand to hold it to his face. They left for a moment after the napkins were passed out and soon come back in with cans of air freshener. They probably did all stink.

After the air freshener was settled and they were all removing their napkins the red haired men were coming back in with trays of food. It smelled incredible. Following the men was a different woman. She was smoking hot. His eyes followed her around the room as he took a seat. She stopped and sat down with Victoria and Quin.

Tasha was speaking to them asking for names. At the same time most people were switching from hybrid form to human and eating. He had food in front of him and was mid shift when he heard Marie. He finished shifting and sat down. Nudity didn't bother him.

"Hey Marie chill."

He than looked at Tasha.

"Names Peter; smells great."

He turned his attention back to the plate before him and started to eat. He was also thinking to himself. What the hell is her angle? Was she trying to finish off the job the panther pack had started? He was worried but would do what he always did. Play it cool.

Last edited by Peter Marvin on Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Peter Marvin
Peter Marvin

Back to top Go down

Post by Inion Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:38 am

Fia looked around at everything that was going on. When the air freshener smell began to fade she removed the napkin from her face pulling it down so it hung around her neck. She took in the shift of everyone with a small glance, she was a warrior and part of her training was to measure up her enemy. She took no one here as an enemy but for the idea that was forming in her head she needed to measure up everyone by sight. An eyebrow raised as she listened to the girl whom she had spoken too, she realized then what had drawn her to this one person. Yes she seemed different, the fragile flower in the group, but there was a hidden spark, one that told Fia that she could hold her own in a fight. Much like someone else she knew, someone that even amongst her own kind she stood out. A little laugh escaped her lips as the thought that she would always be drawn to those types.

When the young woman returned her attention to Fia, she nodded, “pleasure to meet you also Victoria. As to how I could tell you were different from the others well that is easy, you were the only one that is in your … for lack of a part word…. Human form. Also your scent is very different from the others. You smell of the air and telling me you are a Swanee it makes sense. The others have a more earth smell which given their forms that would make sense also..” She shifted in the chair slightly her long legs twisting into a position that would allow her a quick movement to stand. “I wont keep you from your meal and look forward to getting the chance to talk later. I have something in mind to help.’ She stood in a fluid motion. ”please excuse me for now, be comforted that you are in a safe place amongst people that wish to help.”

Quick steps carried to Joseph’s side once more and she touched his arm, she went to him because Tasha was busy at the moment and she wanted to be away fast to put her idea in motion. “Joseph, could you please tell Tasha, when she has a moment, that I have an idea on how to get everyone cleaned up and settled here for the night. Most of them seems too tired to go on much more. I need a couple of hours to get everything I will need. Plus if you two could help me when I get back and maybe two others that would be great. Promise I will help you with kitchen duty for a week.’ She gave him a bright smile and squeezed his arm. Normally she would have given him a kiss on the cheek, but since they were in front of people they didn’t know she held back.

She really didn’t wait for a verbal answer from him but turned and made for the windows. Taking the stairs and all that would take too long so with a flick of her hand a window opened and she leapt out, freefell for a moment then spread her wings wide to catch the wind. Another flick an the window shut and she flew fast, cell phone out as she disappeared from sight.
Inion
Inion

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Silver Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:08 am

Paul came in to the ball room and looked around."Fancy digs" He said to no one in particular. Now Paul was not what one would call handsome. In fact most people thought he was rude. He had a permanent belly. Hey he was a bear after all. He slept as much as he could. He was known to sleep for weeks at a time. Or he had been.

Life in this makeshift pack had been rough to say the least. He was always watching now. They had to protect each other and keep on the lookout for food. He was not sure he trusted this panther. Everyone's packs had been slaughtered by a group of them. Well most of them anyway.

He was scratching his ass as he found a seat and than stretched and slouched in his chair. He took the napkins when they were handed to him and covered his face. He let them spray and made a face at Quin; she was always giggling about something. She was a bit ditsy. Except when in hyena form. She could be cruel and relentless then. He watched the movement of the room. You could tell a lot about people by the way they moved. He took what information he gathered and stored it for later use.

When dinner was brought around his stomach made a loud rumbling sound. He was not starving like some of the pack but he was always hungry and it smelled great. "Names Paul; thanks for the grub." He let out a large belch as he turned to his human form and began scarfing down the food.

Last edited by Paul Silver on Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Paul Silver
Paul Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Jannie Kellerman Wed Feb 16, 2011 12:55 am

Jannie was not herself. She was very weak. She had been back at the cave because she was no use to the makeshift pack hunting any more. She had forced herself to walk all the way here refusing to let anyone carry her even though she slowed them all down. She was cold and shivering when they finally reached the inn. In full fox form she jumped up into a chair and curled up. She was so exhausted she fell asleep with her tail covering her face to block the light. That was how the men handing out the napkins missed seeing her.

She began to stir when she heard everyone talking. When she smelled the food she lifted her head and began to sniff the air. She stretched and changed to her human form. She moved her hair to cover her breasts and scooted closer to the table. She had no idea where her bag was at the moment so she could not dress. She watched everyone move about and said nothing. There was a try of food set in front of her. It smelled wonderful. She was about to reach out and take some food when Ace came over to her with some from his plate. She smiled at him and took it. Arguing with him would be pointless.

"I am Jannie."

Her voice was soft and barely above a whisper; but she was sure that the panther heard her. She was not sure what to think. She was not in the right frame of mind to pass judgment on anyone. She needed sleep and more food. When she was not near starving and better rested she could have a talk with this panther who called herself Tasha.

Last edited by Jannie Kellerman on Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Jannie Kellerman
Jannie Kellerman

Back to top Go down

Post by Alicia "Ali" Masterson Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:33 pm

When someone had knocked upon the floor of her room, Ali was caught off guard. She pulled on a pair of sweat shorts and headed down to see what was going on in the ballroom. When she got there, she saw her sister in a room full of other beings.

She moved to the front of the room ands whispered to her sister her question of what was going on. Tasha's reply was to send her down to the front desk to keep Tokeda company. A quest Ali had no problem undertaking. And she took off downstairs.
Alicia
Alicia "Ali" Masterson

Back to top Go down

Post by Employees of the Goddess Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:20 am

Shamus and Joseph had taken up space at the back of the room by the doors. They were waiting to see if there was anything anyone needed before they moved on to get back to what they would normally be doing at this time of night.

Joseph smiled when Fia came up to him. He listened to what she had to say before he spoke. "Actually, I think Tash has a plan. So you might want to coordinate with her once you get back." He didn't want there to be too many new problems.

He hoped she heard him because she didn't even give him a kiss on a cheek before she headed out an open window. He sighed. "Women." He chuckled as he waited with Shamus to see if everything was ok before they resumed their night.
Employees of the Goddess
Employees of the Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Ha'ruil Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:58 pm

He had been behind Tasha for the time being. Quite frankly he did not trust the people within the room. And he has good reason for it. But he was going to hold back for now. So he just looked at the people around the ball room taking in all their names and what they look like. Their smell was still lingering in the room the air freshener was doing a good job of masking it but that would only be for a short time. It would seem that some of them think that Tasha would do something to them. That is the farthest from the truth. She would not hurt a fly........ok correction when shes hungry....maybe but that was only in her animal form. But that is another story in itself. And with that he cleared his throat.

"As Tasha has stated before my name is Ha'ruil. Please eat and have a drink. I understand that a few of this group have not eaten or had very little so please dig in. There is more if it is needed."

With that he just kept his eyes moving.
Ha'ruil
Ha'ruil

Back to top Go down

Post by Tasha Masterson Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:44 am

Tasha listened to each of them as they spoke their names, and in some cases, stated their opinions. She felt her heart sink as she came to the realization that these people almost all came from flocks, packs, pards, and whatever else, that Gabriel had slaughtered. And what was even worse, was that they almost all thought that she had been a part of that whole mess.

It was truly disheartening. "It's a pleasure to meet you all. Welcome to the Starry Myst Inn." She slid up to sit on the table, with a plate of food beside her. They had brought food for her and Ha'Ruil as well. Even Kjay and Leviathan had food. But those two were sitting there like a pair of statues watching over the whole room. Food be damned, they were on guard.

She looked at the red-haired werewolf female. There had been something familiar to her voice. Like Tasha had heard it before, a long time ago in a place far away from here. ~Tinkerbell, is that you?~ She asked even though she already knew in her heart. After all, who else could it be? Tasha almost always recognized smells and sounds, even if the sights changed.

She picked up a carrot stick and took a bite off of it. Then she set it back on the plate as she chewed and swallowed. "I know that some of you ended up here because of things that had happened to your families at the hands of my former, and now deceased, Nimir Raj Gabriel. So how about the rest of you?" She wanted to know what brought the others to be here like this.

She picked up her drink and took a long pull from it as she waited. She used her fork and knife to cut a piece of steak and she dipped it in steak sauce. This was done because she had put her feet in a chair and had moved her plate to her lap. She had learned the value of seat placement long ago, from Venis. So she was sure to be slightly elevated, but not looking down.

Last edited by Tasha Masterson on Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Tasha Masterson
Tasha Masterson

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Ander Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:49 am

@}~~>~~Busted. Jessica chuckled softly. She nodded her head as she spoke to Tasha's mind. ~Yes. Hell Kitty? How's the paw?~ They had met before. In another time and place, and under far different circumstances. Most definitely not peaceful circumstances either.

Jessica continued to eat. She wasn't ready to start sharing things about herself. Not until some others went first maybe? But she was ready to atest to the fact that Hell Kitty, or Tasha rather, was not a part of the destruction of their packs. Well, most of them anyway. Because Jessica could now be her alibi. If Tasha wanted her to be that was.~~<~~@
Jessica Ander
Jessica Ander

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Marvin Mon May 30, 2011 1:14 am

Paul looked at Marie; the look he gave her was one that told her to just eat and wait. He decided he had better speak up or It was or going to be pretty ugly in here.

"You already know what happened to most of our Flocks, Packs, Pards, etc. We were attacked and slaughtered.... Those of us here barely escaped with our hides still attached. I was fighting beside my Nimir-Raj; he ordered me to leave and try to go get help."

He was working hard at trying to keep his face a blank slate.

"I left and ran as fast as I could to the nearest pack. I was to late; there was no help to be found there. They all appeared to have been attacked while they slept. By the time I came back everyone was dead or dying. I was left to care for the dead."

He took a drink of the water that was sitting before him and took a breath.

"We were already beasts to call for Master Vampires. We all ended up in a city with them at a meeting; that meeting was a set up. All our Masters were killed. Rather than wonder around lost we all decided it was safer for us to stay together."

That was the fastest way to explain without telling anyone's individual story.
Peter Marvin
Peter Marvin

Back to top Go down

Post by Victoria Clox Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:30 am

Victoria looked up from her plate. She waited until her mouth was empty. "Mm. My flock was slaughtered much the same way. The Werepanthers descended on us while we were sleeping. There were feathers everywhere. I survived because I was already with my Master of the City at the time. He had called for me two nights before the attack. When I got home and found the carnage that awaited me, I was in shock. I went back to my Master of the City and he took me in. We had no idea that hunters were going to show at the secret location of the meeting. If we had ..." She trailed off there. It was a touchy subject because the lycans were not guarding their Masters at the time of the slaughter. They had thought them safe. She wasn't quite sure what else to say.

It took her a minute to gather herself enough that she could return to eating. But she did manage to fight back the tears enough. Though, to relive such memories did hurt her heart. She was very sad once again. But these others were her new family, and she knew it. And for that she would be happy. After all, it wasn't every Swanee who had the protection of some of the most fierce beasts in nature.

Last edited by Victoria Clox on Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Victoria Clox
Victoria Clox

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Silver Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:03 am

Paul looked up from his meal; he had been eating with his hands. He had been one of the makeshift pack that had given up food to the weaker ones. He felt like he was starving. He wiped his hands on the table cloth and let out a belch before he began to speak.

"Like Victoria I was at my masters call when my sleuth was attacked. My Ursa was still barely alive when I got back. She died I went back to serve my master full time."

He began to scratch himself before he sat down and started eating again. He would not say more because he was not sure he could trust the one named Tasha.
Paul Silver
Paul Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace St.Cloud Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:28 am

.::} That Jannie was eating

took a lot of concern off of his mind. With how she had been at the cave, and him not being sure how she would react to the new environment, that she ate anything was a good sign. He, himself, didn't eat too much, only what he could hold in a hand, and picked at that as he listened to the conversations going on around him. They all were telling their tale of how they got to be in their current situation. To listen to it was disquieting and in his mind they all sounded like a pack of strays.

.::} Small shift of his eyes

to the male that was with the one called Tasha, wondering if he was going to be the 'Alpha Male' in this situation and had to stifle a laugh by putting bent wrist in mouth. That man, Ha'ruil, didn't say much and perhaps that was a good thing. There was already too many 'would-be-dominate' males - like Cyrus - in the room and having another might overturn the balance.

.::} With thinking of other males,

this guy, right here, wasn't sure about how the other females in the room felt about being exposed in front of strangers not part of their clan, but apparently Jannie was not to confident. He saw the way she aimed to cover herself and shifted in his own position. Pushing up on his haunches - or, rather, the balls of his feet since he was human - the fiery haired youth made his way to crouch in front of Jannie as a way to shield her from any eyes that may have been trying to pry. Let her eat in whatever peace they could get. If she didn't like it then she could say something.

.::} For now

he wasn't going to say anything. Not even about how he got in his current situation, figuring that as everyone had a similar story they'd assume his was pretty papercut too. Besides, he didn't know about revealing things about him to those he didn't know simply cause they gave food and a roof over his head. This boy may have issues with trust.

Ace St.Cloud
Ace St.Cloud

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Izzoli Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:37 am

Jasper took the cue's of how very few had spoken and decided to chime in again. He at least waited for his mouth to be empty before he spoke."Ya know, kitty cat, I think everyone is kinda beat. Maybe we could just eat and maybe find a shower or a bed or something? You can come find us tomorrow if you really need to know our life stories. But they'll all be pretty much the same. For one reason or another, we all survived the slaughter of our pack, pard, sleuth, clan or whatever was slaughtered by your panthers. Or we just never had one to begin with." He held a hand up so she couldn't interrupt him.

He took another bite of food and waited until he had swallowed it before he continued. "We all ended up at this great meeting of the Masters of the Cities, and as soon as we let our guards down, thinking they were safe, someone came along and slaughtered them. They all died, as did their kisses. Anyone that they had created perished with them. Talk about a dip in the vampire population. But that left us animals that were there to feed our masters with no where to go. Some of us took off on our own, some in packs. We just happened to be one of the packs. So here we are. We protected ourselves and each other by any means necessary, and that's how we lived long enough for you to find us." He figured that was all that needed to be said.

He went back to eating, not caring if he had pissed her off or not, and caring even less if he had pissed off her boyfriend or not. He was too tired to sit here and watch everyone, that he had been taking care of for the last few months, relive the horror of their pasts. Of course, everyone else was still free to chime in if they chose to. But Jasper hoped he had been doing them a favor by just laying it all out there for Tasha and Ha'Ruil so that they could move on.
Jasper Izzoli
Jasper Izzoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Tasha Masterson Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:59 am

Tasha observed everyone as they ate or spoke. There was as much to learn from their body language as there was to learn from their words. She was noticing things like how Paul seemed to be a bit of a slob. She wondered if that extended past his eating habits. She was willing to bet that it did.

Ace seemed to be very overly protective of the female fox and, at the same time, quietly angry at the world. Or at the very least, angry at her. Even thought she had never done anything to anyone in this room. Well other than Tinker ... Jessica. But that was another story for another time. ~My paw healed nicely, how's the tail.~ Said to Jessica telepathically. Mental links were a wonderful thing sometimes.

She wondered if Peter's Pard had suffered the same fate as Tasha's. Marie's Nimir Ra had believed that only 'golden leopards', as she called them, were pure. That black leopards and white leopards were freaks. She had cast them out of her Pard. That had a lot to do with Gabriel's aggression towards others. He had not been fond of being forced from his home sent away once the new Nimir Ra had taken over the Pard.

Marie being from that very Pard that had cast Gabriel and the rest of the black leopards, or panthers, out would explain a whole lot of her attitude problem. She believed like her Nimir Ra. So Tasha would let her have her attitude. And if she wanted to stay, she could, if not, she was free to go. Tasha wouldn't care either way, nor would she treat Marie the way that her Nimir Ra had treated those she had cast out.

Tasha was very curious how a Swanee had survived living with this many apex predators. It was interesting that they had just taken in a bird and not found her to be food. Of course, she had to wonder if there had been a second swan.

It was curious to her that the two tigers were taking orders from a wolf. Or at least apparently taking orders from a wolf. Perhaps they were omega, though she doubted it. Omega tigers were more rare than the tigers themselves. Yet here were two, and they were both orange. Obviously Leigha was not a little queen, let alone a big queen. Which was also interesting. She couldn't help but wonder if they knew of any clans of other tiger colors. Tasha knew the stats of the lycan clans of the tigers.

Orange tigers were the most common, and yet, the hardest to find as lycanthropes. Then you had the white tigers, behind them by populous was the black tigers. Followed by the red tigers, and then the blue tigers. Yes, blue tigers. And then there was the rarest of them all, and once the most powerful, the golden tigers. They were rumored extinct even on Rhy'Din, but especially on Earth. The others were just endangered species. Well, except the white. They were holding strong.

Tasha heard Jasper and thought about it for a second.
"It's Tasha or Nimir Ra to you Jasper. I'll even answer to Lupa as you are a wolf. And thanks for reminding me. You brandished a weapon tonight and used it on a human. For the safety of the others within the Inn, I think I'll be taking that blade now please." She stalked towards him in a very cat-like manor. She held her hand out palm up so he could place the knife in it.
Tasha Masterson
Tasha Masterson

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Izzoli Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:21 am

Jasper looked up at the stalking cat and snickered. Was she serious? She wanted him to surrender his blade? Jasper shook his head as he chuckled. It really was very amusing to him. Here she was trying to take over things and act like she was the boss of everyone in the room. Especially him. True, he knew a Leopard Queen when he smelt one, but he was wolf, and she was not Lupa.

When he stopped laughing, he rose to stand before her. His six feet of mass towering over her little stance at only five foot three. He looked down at her and took a moment to think about how amusing it was that this petite little kitty cat was thinking that she could take him.

He looked around the room as he began to speak. "You know, kitty cat, we can all smell that you are a leopard queen. So yes, that would make you a Nimir-Ra, but I'm a wolf. I don't answer to little kitty girls. The only ones who would have to listen to you in this room would be Marie, and Peter. Oh and maybe your pussy whipped elf boy over there." Jasper snickered because his comment has a double meaning. "Because as cocky as she is, Marie is no Nimir-Ra, and she knows it. And Peter isn't a Nimir-Raj either. So go play with your new kitties and leave me alone." He moved to pat her head before sitting back down. How did she like that?
Jasper Izzoli
Jasper Izzoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Ha'ruil Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:31 am

He was standing back by the door as he heard what had happened to a few of them and shook his head, the things that have happened to this group. It should never have happened, but his ear picked up Tasha walking over to Jasper and telling him to give up the knife and when he heard that he would not and tried to tell her other wise and the remark that was intended for him he could not help but chuckle a little. In his mind the only thing that was going through it was

"This guy is in for a beating."

Again this was in his head so he would just wait to see what his feisty kitty would do.
Ha'ruil
Ha'ruil

Back to top Go down

Post by Tasha Masterson Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:07 am

Tasha held her own grin when she listened to Jasper talk his shit. He thought he was a big boy, wasn't that cute? She shook her head as she chuckled at him while he spoke. What more could she do?

One hand was on her hip, the other down at her side as she wasn't going to stand there with her palm out for him to place nothing in it. Her weight was balanced on the leg of the hip with the hand.

She heard every word he said. And in her peripheral vision she saw some of the other lycans getting up and moving away from Jasper. Some were moving tables and chairs as they moved. They saw it too.

When Jasper's King sized mouth over ran his court jester sized ass, Tasha was highly amused. A turn of her head she smiled at Ha'Ruil and even winked at him. Which took Jasper out of her line of sight.

So was it trust or confidence on her part when she looked away from Jasper? Regardless, he had her attention again, as he was still talking. But when his hand moved to her head, all bets were off.

She saw him move his arm. And her hand that had been dangling beside her came up like a windmill blade. Before she would make contact with his arm, her claws would slide from her fingertips.

She slashed at his arm with her hand to knock his arm away. And feline claws are very sharp. "Don't touch puppy. Now, blade?" She smiled and held out her hand for the blade once again.

Tasha Masterson carried out 4 launched of one Target :
7 , 1 , 4 , 7
Tasha Masterson
Tasha Masterson

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Izzoli Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:18 am

Tasha Masterson rolled 19 points for 1 Damage ~ 1-0 Tasha

Jasper touched his arm once he was sat back down. There were scratches along the softer skin of the under side of his arm, almost at his wrist. Just a few small drops of blood. It was a good thing he was already a Lycanthrope. Because if not, he would be a werepanther by the next full moon.

He looked up at her and couldn't hide his grin. He shook his head again. There was a hint of a chuckle at her actions."Is that all you've got kitty cat?" He tilted his head to the side as he looked at her.

His response was to lift his leg from the floor. He planted his foot square in the middle of her lower abdomen and pushed."I said go play with your kitties." He grined at her then.

Jasper Izzoli carried out 3 launched of one Target :
9 , 6 , 5
Jasper Izzoli
Jasper Izzoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Tasha Masterson Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:33 am

Jasper Izzoli rolled 20 points for 1 Damage ~ 1-1 Tie

Tasha stumbled backwards with the push. He had strong legs, but women had superior lower body strength and she was about to prove it. Her left hand grabbed his leg while it was against her stomach. She grabbed the under side of his ankle by his heel. Her right hand grabbed the top of his ankle and some of the top of his foot.

This served three purposes. One was that it helped her keep from falling on her ass. The other was that he would have to grab the chair to keep from landing in the floor on his ass. And the third purpose was her favorite. She lifted her leg from the floor and flexed her foot.

With a rapid speed she swung her foot up and used her toes to kick him in the hamstring, her toes bending as she so that if contact was made, she wouldn't break her foot or her toes. Not that she couldn't heal broken bones.

1 , 8 , 9 , 1
Tasha Masterson
Tasha Masterson

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Izzoli Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:39 am

Tasha Masterson rolled 19 points for 1 Damage ~ 2-1 Tasha

Jasper did grab the chair when she grabbed his ankle. Luckily neither of them ended up on their asses. But when he saw her moving to kick him, he let go of the chair with one hand and twisted away from her coming foot.

She managed to make contact because with his foot in her hand, he couldn't twist away too far. But not as bad as it would have been if he hadn't moved at all. Double lucky for him.

Now that he was sitting on his hip in the chair and holding to the table and the chair, he yanked his foot back. He hoped it would knock her off her feet. And if she didn't let go first, that was exactly what should happen.

2 , 2 , 3
Jasper Izzoli
Jasper Izzoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Tasha Masterson Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:43 am

Jasper Izzoli rolled 7 points for 0 Damage ~ 2-1 Tasha

Tasha shook her head no when he pulled. She had planted her feet to hold her balance. After all, she was a cat. Did he really think that would have worked?

While she still held his ankle, she turned to her side and stepped over his leg. This would have twisted his ankle and turned his foot inside as she straddled his leg.

7 , 1 , 7 , 7
Tasha Masterson
Tasha Masterson

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Izzoli Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:50 am

Tasha Masterson rolled 21 points for 2 Damage ~ 2-1 Tasha

Jasper cried out for a second as he rolled with his ankle. He didn't want his ankle broken, or even just twisted for that matter. But it looked like he was going to loose out on the twisted part. Because he knew she had pulled something and it was going to hurt for a little while.

He was not holding the chair on both sides again. But this time, he was on his stomach with his legs out behind him. So he held onto the chair with his superior upper body strength and lifted his other leg. He aimed for her ass with the flat of his foot to push her off of him.

9 , 10 , 2
Jasper Izzoli
Jasper Izzoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Tasha Masterson Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:01 am

Jasper Izzoli rolled 21 points for 2 Damage ~ 4-3 Tasha

Tasha Stumbled forward a little when Jasper's foot made contact. In her stumbling forward, she had to release his ankle and let his foot fall to the floor between her legs.

The release of his foot during her forward momentum made her stumble even further forward, almost coming to her knees. This angered her even more.

With feline reflexes, as she regained her balance, she dropped backwards. She hoped his legs were still there, because her elbow was aimed at the back of his knee.

4 , 1 , 10 , 4

Tasha Masterson
Tasha Masterson

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Izzoli Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:08 am

Tasha Masterson rolled 19 points for 1 Damage ~ 5-3 Tasha

Jasper pulled his legs towards him so that he was on his knees and bent over the chair. But he wasn't quite fast enough as she clipped the ankle she had just twisted. Her elbow hit his Achilles tendon. Jasper growled.

He pushed himself up and tried to avoid putting pressure on his foot as he turned to stop down on the abs of the woman on the floor at his feet.

8 , 6 , 9
Jasper Izzoli
Jasper Izzoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum