StarryMyst: The EverLasting INN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Announcement

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

For all Guests please go to F.A.Q.s, As well as all posts that are done for the Keep have been moved to the sub board under the Beyond the Inn
Latest topics
» Treats for all (Open)
Where the Fates lead... - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 2:48 am by Inion

» To save a life (Open to those with a reason to be in that area)
Where the Fates lead... - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 8:45 pm by Ryanna

» §• Playing a Dangerous Game •§
Where the Fates lead... - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 11:23 am by b.d. adams

» Enter Dorian
Where the Fates lead... - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 10:33 pm by The Inn Keeper

» To Room #403 {Open}
Where the Fates lead... - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 10:51 pm by Lt. Seleen Darkite

» Out of the Kettle, and Into the Fire
Where the Fates lead... - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 1:53 am by Dorian Nightmist

» Coming for a visit
Where the Fates lead... - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 7:48 pm by Guest

» been along too long
Where the Fates lead... - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 10:38 pm by Inion

» Confusion (closed)
Where the Fates lead... - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 12:32 pm by Emilia

Where the Fates lead...

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Where the Fates lead... - Page 2 Empty Re: Where the Fates lead...

Post by Guest Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:13 am

He listened and nodded, not bad prices at all.

"I think we will take the larger of the two, just in case a certain Screwdriver Sister visit. even though my mother introduced me, please put the room under Beastie. Plain and simple" he said.

Then it hit him what the man said. No shoes inside and to wear something special when you do go inside. He looked down at his on shoe-less feet and wiggled his taloned toes. He could not help but laugh then as he looked to Kanna.

"I am afraid sir, I can not honour one part of your wish," he chuckled as he pointed down and wiggled those toes again.

Last edited by Dreconis on Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:50 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Venis Jordianthan Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:08 am

Venis looked back up at Dre and nodded. "As you wish dear." If he wanted anonymity, than he could have anonymity. Even if she did hate the whole 'Beastie' thing. He was her son, not some beast. But after she granted him his wish she stood by quietly watching the exchange between him and Kyra, then the one between him and Kanna.

She seemed to simply glow at the prospect of her son staying at the Inn. She listened to the options that Kanna informed Dre of, and the option he chose. She was thrilled. As Dre made his choice of what he was going to do, she figured she would go order her dinner. "Ok baby, call me if you need anything. And you too Kyra dear"

She reached up to give Dre another hug and another kiss to is cheek. "I love you." Then she moved to hug Kyra but paused. she had been so happy that they were going to stick around a bit she almost over stepped. "Oh, uh, sorry. But I love you too Kyra." She smiled and hoped that Kyra wasn't going to be mad at her for the almost hug.

She waited for a moment just in case Kyra had anything to say to her about what she'd done. But once the exchange was over, if there were one to be had, she would then head back up to her room on the fifth floor to see if Eros was hungry. Once she found out what she needed to she would call in her dinner and eat it in her room.
Venis Jordianthan
Venis Jordianthan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:29 pm

-Kyra was simply beside herself that her dad was going to stay for a little bit with her. They had a lot to talk about and get caught up on but first things first they needed dinner and she was getting sleepy which was a good thing at least it was to her. She didn't move when Venis hugged her dad but she did give her this look as if to say have you lost your mind and what do you think you are doing but also seen how quickly she retracted that so nothing further was needed to be said. They seem to have this common understanding which for Kyra means don't touch me, don't talk to me unless I initiate the meeting. Generally speaking she just wanted to be left alone until she was ready to come forward and it has been working out for them both. She looked down at her dad and patted him on the neck as she spoke.-

What's for dinner and don't say apples?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:53 am

He watched his mother and daughter carefully, waiting for that huge blow up that he knew would come. When it did not he was glad, and yet perplexed. What the hell had been going on?

He felt her pat his neck and chuckled. "No apples," he said. "Well I do have your cousin gawain's fave; greenskin Grapes."

He had said that just to see her reaction, chuckling to himself.

"How about you pick the meal that little fae?"

Back to top Go down

Post by The Inn Keeper Thu Mar 18, 2010 2:48 am

He looked over at the being again and looked him over again as he chuckled. "Yes I guess you would not be able to honor that one condition. But that is fine but please if at all possible try to keep the scratches to minimum. But if it gets to bad we could always have someone come in and polish the floors for you." He just smiled as he took the book out and started to write down the information that was needed for them to stay in the cottage. He then looked up at the being. "So whos name should I put down for the cottage?" He did not know if he should put down the beings name or the other.
The Inn Keeper
The Inn Keeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:30 am

-Kyra smiled to her father and then heard the inn keeper's question and figured she could answer his easily enough while she wondered what she wanted to eat considering her current appetite lately. Looking to the inn keeper she spoke softly from her perch.-

I would say put it under Beastie as that is what he wishes to be called.

-A polite smile still rested on her lips as she looked back to her dad.-

We should put our heads together on the meal since I haven't had much of an appetite these days. Don't want to spoil yours.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:20 am

He nodded to her. She had grown a lot that was for sure, but at they would talk. He nodded his assent to what she had said.

"We shall my dear. We shall. And then you will tell me what has you like this or whom I need to sink my talons into. You get the keys please, my wee faerie. "

He would also take the time to place a few coins in her hand to pay the man as he set her down for a moment

(after receiving the keys this thread shall be closed)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:22 pm

-She hopped down off of his shoulder and walked over to the inn keeper and used her wings to float up as she was far below the counter otherwise. She was just above the counter now and would hold out her hand to him and offered him the payment and would wait for the keys.-

I hope this is enough to pay for the room.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum