StarryMyst: The EverLasting INN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Announcement

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

For all Guests please go to F.A.Q.s, As well as all posts that are done for the Keep have been moved to the sub board under the Beyond the Inn
Latest topics
» Treats for all (Open)
Dinner invitation From the main desk. - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 2:48 am by Inion

» To save a life (Open to those with a reason to be in that area)
Dinner invitation From the main desk. - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 8:45 pm by Ryanna

» §• Playing a Dangerous Game •§
Dinner invitation From the main desk. - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 11:23 am by b.d. adams

» Enter Dorian
Dinner invitation From the main desk. - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 10:33 pm by The Inn Keeper

» To Room #403 {Open}
Dinner invitation From the main desk. - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 10:51 pm by Lt. Seleen Darkite

» Out of the Kettle, and Into the Fire
Dinner invitation From the main desk. - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 1:53 am by Dorian Nightmist

» Coming for a visit
Dinner invitation From the main desk. - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 7:48 pm by Guest

» been along too long
Dinner invitation From the main desk. - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 10:38 pm by Inion

» Confusion (closed)
Dinner invitation From the main desk. - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 12:32 pm by Emilia

Dinner invitation From the main desk.

4 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Dinner invitation From the main desk. - Page 3 Empty Re: Dinner invitation From the main desk.

Post by Alicia "Ali" Masterson Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:50 am

The waiter left just in time. Because as soon as Tokeda tickled Ali, she let out a short squeak of a scream and began to wiggle and giggle in his lap. She knew what it would do to him for her to be wiggling like that, but he was tickling her, what else could she do?

It took her a moment, but she managed to wiggle enough to stand without raisin her skirt too high. So as soon as she was able, she moved back to her own chair. "You're encourgable." She laughed some more as she saw the waiter headed back to their table. "Dessert's coming." She grinned at him. The waiter delivered the food with the check. They hadn't asked for the check, so perhaps it was a hint that they were acting too inappropriately.

When the waiter left the table again Ali couldn't help but giggle. "I think they're asking us to leave dear. Shame on you for acting so inappropriately in public." She winked at him as she began to eat her dessert. She kept her smile as she ate.
Alicia
Alicia "Ali" Masterson

Back to top Go down

Dinner invitation From the main desk. - Page 3 Empty Re: Dinner invitation From the main desk.

Post by Inn Keepers GrandSon Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:25 am

What she thought what would happen to him was happening to him. When he heard her response he just chuckled. "Of course I am and I can be worse if you want." He gave her a wink. When he heard her talk about the fact that they were asking her to leave. "nah its not that I think that the people are jealous of what we are and that we are not prudes to say. Besides most of the guys in this place are eying you anyways that might be why they might be asking us to leave. You are a distraction from their business." he gave a smirk as he took a bite of his cake and took a sip of his wine.
Inn Keepers GrandSon
Inn Keepers GrandSon

Back to top Go down

Post by Alicia "Ali" Masterson Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:41 am

Ali shook her head and laughed. "No, I don't want you to be worse, not right now anyway." She laughed again as she took a bite of her dessert. It was simply decadent. It was exactly what she was wanting. Which made her smile as she looked across the table at the best friend she had ever had other than her sisters.

She was another bite in when he made the comment about her being a distraction. She nearly choked as she tried to swallow as she heard his words. Once she managed to clear her mouth, she laughed. "Ok, now I know you're full of shit." She shook her head, her blonde hair slipping loose just a little. "I am not distracting anyone. Well, not on my own anyway. I think our little P.D.A. might have gotten everyone's attention." In fact, she was nearly sure it had.
Alicia
Alicia "Ali" Masterson

Back to top Go down

Post by Inn Keepers GrandSon Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:33 pm

He just chuckled as he took a bite as well of his cake. "Yeah right like that dress did not have anything to do with it. " He knew full well that some if it was from their P.D.A.but her dress also did it as well,bye has seen more than a few wondering eyes coming their direction looking at her. She might not think that she is beautiful but she really was and he enjoyed her company when ever he could get it. He took another bite of his cake before speaking again. "Well let me know when you are ready to get out of here and I will pay." He gave another chuckle.
Inn Keepers GrandSon
Inn Keepers GrandSon

Back to top Go down

Post by Alicia "Ali" Masterson Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:40 am

Ali feigned shock at his comment. "My dress? Why, I would never wear something that would be so distracting. Had I known ... I shall ask the waiter to find me some sweat pants and a hoodie right away." She started to raise her hand to beckon for the waiter. She was laughing as she did so.

Ali laughed some more. "Oh no, we shalt not get out of here so soon. I shall simply have to throw something on over this offending garment so we may finish our dessert in peace." She couldn't help but keep laughing. She was still trying to flag down the waiter.
Alicia
Alicia "Ali" Masterson

Back to top Go down

Post by Inn Keepers GrandSon Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:09 am

He was in the middle of taking a sip of his wine as he stopped in mid tilt and raised an eyebrow. He slowly put his glass down and just gave her the oddest look. "Put your hand down." With that he chuckled as he shook his head. "Besides I love the dress and I will love taking it off you as well." He raised both of his eyes brows as he smiled before taking his sip of wine." He took another bite of his cake before looking at her again. "I could care less what other people around here think. I am enjoying myself so they can deal with it." He shrugged before he took another bite.
Inn Keepers GrandSon
Inn Keepers GrandSon

Back to top Go down

Post by Alicia "Ali" Masterson Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:17 am

Ali giggled as she put her hand down. And it was just in time too, because the waiter had just seen her. But when she put her hand down, he returned to what he was doing. Ali laughed a little more. Hearing what he said made her grin wickedly. "So you presume that you'll be taking it off of me huh? What kind of girl do you take me for Tokeda? You think that just because you buy me dinner that you get to take me to bed afterwards?" She snickered because she had already started to smile before she even finished what she was saying. It was pretty sad when you couldn't even play with a straight face.

Her snickering gave way to a gentle smile. "I'm enjoying myself as well dear. Let them think what they will. If two friends can't goof off when they're having dinner without people getting all huffy then that is just too bad for them." She winked at him and smiled some more. She really was having a wonderful time.

Alicia
Alicia "Ali" Masterson

Back to top Go down

Post by Inn Keepers GrandSon Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:52 pm

He just smirked. "What makes you think that I am presuming anything?" He just smiled before he answered the next question. "I think you are a beautiful woman and for the last question I have other things I can do." He just smiled as he took another sip of his wine. "I am glad that you are enjoying yourself and yes let them think what they want. We are still paying customers so I want to stay for a little bit more." He just smirked again at her.
Inn Keepers GrandSon
Inn Keepers GrandSon

Back to top Go down

Post by Alicia "Ali" Masterson Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:54 am

Ali erupted into a fit of laughter So much so, that she nearly missed the rest of what he said. But she managed to catch it. "Oh yea, other things like what?" She wanted him to tell her, even though they were still sitting in the restaurant.

She chuckled and shook her head a little in response to his next comment. "I would think that you would want to get out of here and see if you can't get me out of this dress." She slowly ran the tip of her tongue along her top lip and then she grinned.
Alicia
Alicia "Ali" Masterson

Back to top Go down

Post by Inn Keepers GrandSon Tue Dec 25, 2012 2:06 am

He just smirked as he took another sip. "A oil massage maybe, a nice long soak in the hot springs, yep I have a few things." He just chuckled as he looked at her his eyes roaming the part of her that he could see. And with her last comment he just gave a nice big smile. "Oh I am planning on it I just want to make sure it is a right time for just an occasion." With that he gave a wink to her as he took another sip.
Inn Keepers GrandSon
Inn Keepers GrandSon

Back to top Go down

Post by Alicia "Ali" Masterson Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:05 am

Ali grinned at Tokeda. "Oh, I like the sound of the massage. But are we really going to break the rules of the Hot Springs or are we going to soak in the hot tubs instead?" She was being a smart ass for a reason. She was trying to tease him. She knew he meant hot tubs.

The fact that he was planning on getting out of there and trying to get her out of her dress made her smile. She was having so much fun with him, and she was glad to know that it wasn't going to end once they left. "I wish you luck." She knew that she wouldn't tell him no all night, but the game had started and now she was going to be a tease for a while. She returned to eating her cake. It was really good cake and she wasn't going to waste a bite.
Alicia
Alicia "Ali" Masterson

Back to top Go down

Post by Inn Keepers GrandSon Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:25 pm

"Its good that you like the idea of the massage and who said anything about those hot springs, I know a few that are not around the inn." With that he gave another smirk before taking one of the last pieces of his cake. Yes knows that only the hot tubs are coed but there were a few springs in the forest that he knew about. He just smiled at her again as he took another sip of his wine. "Oh my dear it has nothing to do about luck, I will just use my charisma. Its worked so far oh that and my stamina." He gave another smirk as he took another sip.
Inn Keepers GrandSon
Inn Keepers GrandSon

Back to top Go down

Post by Alicia "Ali" Masterson Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:39 am

Ali giggled as she listened to him speak of a hot springs somewhere other than at the Inn. He had gotten her with the semantics of that one. She ate the last bite of her cake while she giggled. When her mouth was empty, she again spoke. "Well, I guess you're just full of surprises, aren't you my dear?" She winked at him as she tipped her glass to empty it of her last swallow.

She almost spit that last swallow of wine when he said that luck had nothing to do with it. It wasn't that he had mentioned it not being luck, or even his saying that it was his charisma ... No, it was his mention of his stamina that caught her so off guard.

When she managed to swallow her wine without spitting it out she grinned at him. "Oh your stamina is quite a pleasure." A very pointed comment indeed. She couldn't keep the wicked grin from her face that came with her comment. Her mind was already starting to wander to things best left unsaid in public.
Alicia
Alicia "Ali" Masterson

Back to top Go down

Post by Inn Keepers GrandSon Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:53 am

He took the last sip of his wine before he took a napkin and wiped off his mouth. "But of course my dear I am always full of surprises." He placed the napkin on the table and got up putting his hand on the check and picking it up. "Well my dear I think it is time for us to leave this place and head back home huh?" He just smiled as he extended his other hand for her to take.
Inn Keepers GrandSon
Inn Keepers GrandSon

Back to top Go down

Post by Alicia "Ali" Masterson Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:42 am

Ali smiled as she placed her hand in his and rose from her seat. She didn't release his hand as they moved to pay the check. "I had such a lovely evening dear. Are you ok to drive home?" She hadn't kept track of how much wine they had drank, which was irresponsible of her. She wasn't tipsy, he didn't seem to be either. But she knew from years of experience that sometimes it took a little moving around for the alcohol to truly hit you.

The silly grin was still upon her lips as she continued to let her mind wander. She was thinking some very happy thoughts about how much of a pleasure his stamina was. And her mind was even going over their conversation throughout the night. It dawned on her that she still had a question to answer by the time they got home. She had nearly forgotten about that conversation. Could she really be submissive to someone voluntarily? Even if it was Tokeda?

That was what was at the forefront of her thoughts as they waited for the maitre d' to come and collect the money for their meal. It couldn't be that bad, could it? After all, it was Tokeda, her best friend. A man whom she trusted with her life. He wasn't going to hurt her. What was the worse that could happen? She could say no to something and he would not do it. Wait, no, that was the whole point. If she was submissive to him, and she said no, he would punish her. She had read something about this once. There was supposed to be a safety word or something.

She thought about it some more. Ok, so like, yellow if things were getting too overwhelming, red if she needed him to completely stop. Something like that would work. She trusted Tokeda, she did. So why wouldn't she play along with him. After all, it was role playing, right? She was playing the submissive, him the dominant. When they were done, they would just be themselves again. She could do that. She leaned over closer to him, rising on her toes to better reach his ear. "I trust you my dear." She hoped he would take that to mean that she would play along with him tonight, if he still wanted to play that is. She smiled and gave his hand a gentle squeeze.
Alicia
Alicia "Ali" Masterson

Back to top Go down

Post by Inn Keepers GrandSon Tue May 07, 2013 3:51 pm

He paid for the meals and then was heading out before he heard her say that she trusted him. With that he smiled and looked at her. "OK Ali and you will not be disappointed." With that squeezed her hand back and then smiled at her as he walked her over to the car and opened the door for her. "There you go my dear." He bowed and then directioned her to the seat.
Inn Keepers GrandSon
Inn Keepers GrandSon

Back to top Go down

Post by Alicia "Ali" Masterson Thu May 09, 2013 3:05 am

Ali chuckled and slid into the seat of his car. She reached up for her seat belt, allowing him to close the door. "Thank you." Said with a smile. She watched him walk around to his side and get in. She felt a little nervous, but she really did trust him. "Perhaps some music for the ride home?" She made it a question knowing that some guys didn't like people playing with the radio while they were driving.

She couldn't hold his hand on the way home, because his car was a standard, he needed his hand free to shift the gears, so she put her hands in her lap and watched out the window. She wasn't sure what to talk about, so she figured she would let him start a conversation or not. She would be fine with just the radio. Especially if it was something she could sing along to.
Alicia
Alicia "Ali" Masterson

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3