StarryMyst: The EverLasting INN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Announcement

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

For all Guests please go to F.A.Q.s, As well as all posts that are done for the Keep have been moved to the sub board under the Beyond the Inn
Latest topics
» Treats for all (Open)
Dinner invitation From the main desk. - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 2:48 am by Inion

» To save a life (Open to those with a reason to be in that area)
Dinner invitation From the main desk. - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 8:45 pm by Ryanna

» §• Playing a Dangerous Game •§
Dinner invitation From the main desk. - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 11:23 am by b.d. adams

» Enter Dorian
Dinner invitation From the main desk. - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 10:33 pm by The Inn Keeper

» To Room #403 {Open}
Dinner invitation From the main desk. - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 10:51 pm by Lt. Seleen Darkite

» Out of the Kettle, and Into the Fire
Dinner invitation From the main desk. - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 1:53 am by Dorian Nightmist

» Coming for a visit
Dinner invitation From the main desk. - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 7:48 pm by Guest

» been along too long
Dinner invitation From the main desk. - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 10:38 pm by Inion

» Confusion (closed)
Dinner invitation From the main desk. - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 12:32 pm by Emilia

Dinner invitation From the main desk.

4 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Dinner invitation From the main desk. - Page 2 Empty Re: Dinner invitation From the main desk.

Post by Inn Keepers GrandSon Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:08 am

He chuckled at her response and nodded. Why would he not listen, is that not what a friend is suppose to do? "I am glad you like it." He liked the place too. It was nice and quite, the tables were spread far enough out so that if people were talking at the tables none of the other patrons could listen in. "You are very welcome Ali." He really did enjoy her company. He looked up at the man and smiled as he took the glass with a little bit of wine in it. He took the glass and brought it to his nose and breathed in deep. The wine had just the right scent to it before he put the end of the glass to his mouth and leaned back a little while he tilted the glass up to let some of the wine pour into his mouth and onto his tongue. He closed his eyes and savored the taste before swallowing and then looking up at the man and putting the glass down. "Perfect." He all he said as the man nodded and put the wine bottle back down into the ice bucket. After the man left Tokeda took his glass and hers and poured some of the wine from the bottle into them and placed them back in their respective places. "I think tonight will be a good night." Is all he said and he leaned and gave her a quick kiss before sitting up straight again.
Inn Keepers GrandSon
Inn Keepers GrandSon

Back to top Go down

Dinner invitation From the main desk. - Page 2 Empty Re: Dinner invitation From the main desk.

Post by Alicia "Ali" Masterson Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:48 am

Ali returned the kiss and smiled. "Every night is a good night when I get to hang out with my best friend." She wrapped her arms around his arm that had been resting on her knee this whole time. She hugged his arm and laid her head on his shoulder for a moment. "Is it bad that I don't feel guilty for leaving the Inn without telling Tasha that I was going to be away? I mean, don't get me wrong, I love my baby sister. But I needed a break. I'm not used to this much responsibility. I know she needs a break too, but she's used to having to handle things. I'm a point and shoot person. I get told 'go here and kill my enemies' and I do. They point me in a direction and pull the trigger, and I kill. No responsibility." She lifted her head and with the hand that wasn't under his arm and wrapped around it, she picked up her glass and took a sip.

She set her glass back down and picked up her salad fork. Yes, she knew what fork was her salad fork. And she took a bite of her salad while she waited to see what Tokeda had to say about what she had just blurted out. She followed her bite with another sip of wine. As long as it was salad, and big pieces, she was fine eating with one hand. So she still had the arm nearest him wrapped around his arm. She ate her salad slowly. She planned on relaxing and enjoying this meal with him.
Alicia
Alicia "Ali" Masterson

Back to top Go down

Post by Inn Keepers GrandSon Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:35 am

"I agree." He smiled as he felt her lean her head onto his shoulder so he leaned his head onto hers. After that he just listened to what she had to say. He knew that there was a lot of things that the guests of the Inn had on their plate but he did not know that she had so much to do, so he was glad that she took the time to be with him for this dinner. "I am sorry I did not know but sometimes it is just that way. I mean since the group brought all the workers with them it made it easier on my grandfather and I. And that is the way I see with you and your sister. You are helping her out as much as you can so taking a break from it should be fine. You have earned it dear." He just smiled again at her as he took a sip from his wine glass. So at the moment they were just waiting on the food to get there. And he knew that it was a lot of food so he did not mind the wait. It was a good restaurant so he knew that longer they had to wait the better the food would be.
Inn Keepers GrandSon
Inn Keepers GrandSon

Back to top Go down

Post by Alicia "Ali" Masterson Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:07 am

Ali smiled as she listened to Tokeda. "You know, you're right dear. I could have left already. I've refused three jobs in the last month because I didn't want to take off on Tash. One night away isn't going to kill anyone." She hoped she was right about that. But she wasn't going to ruin their evening thinking about it. After all, this wasn't a horror movie, saying that wasn't going to instantly cause someone to die.

The waiter came to the table and started placing food in front of them. It all looked so good, and smelled even better. They even got her butter right for her lobster tail. Ali was thrilled. "This all looks so perfect." She waited for the waiter to leave. She had a big smile on her face. "This is turning into a fantastic evening dear. Great food, great company, who could ask for more?" Ali was in such a good mood. She hadn't even realized that her mood had been starting to sour before. It dawned on her that maybe she was a little more stressed than she had thought. Maybe Tokeda had picked up on her stress and figured he would take her out to help her relax. If that was it, he was an even better best friend than she had realized and she needed to appreciate him more.
Alicia
Alicia "Ali" Masterson

Back to top Go down

Post by Inn Keepers GrandSon Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:49 am

He just smiled as he took a sip of his wine. "You are right it should not kill anyone for you taking a night to yourself. But are sure that is not the only reason that you are staying?" He just gave her a smirk before he saw the waiter bring his food and he smiled and nodded at the waiter. He looked at the steak and smiled as he grabbed the steak knife and cut into it seeing the tint of red. "Perfect" Is all he said to the waiter before the waiter left. He then took his fork and stabbed one of shrimp on his and ate it giving a sigh as he savored the flavor. "Yes it is perfect" He gave her a smirk and then a light chuckle. "I have an idea about what more to ask for. How about a night of passion?" With that he kept his eyes on her as he took another sip from his wine.
Inn Keepers GrandSon
Inn Keepers GrandSon

Back to top Go down

Post by Alicia "Ali" Masterson Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:46 am

Ali looked at Tokeda with a look of shock upon her face. "What else could it be dear? It's not like I've grown tired of my work. I love being a knight, even if there are almost never other women around." She had no idea what he could be talking about, another reason.

She tasted her food little bits at a time as he told the waiter that it was perfect. Then when the waiter was gone, Tokeda surprised her again. She giggled with her hand over her mouth as she finished the food she had inside. Then she responded. "You don't have to take me to dinner for that. You get that any time you want it." She chuckled some more before taking another bite of her steak.
Alicia
Alicia "Ali" Masterson

Back to top Go down

Post by Inn Keepers GrandSon Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:19 am

He just smirked as he took another bite of his steak before he responded. "Are you sure you are not staying because a cute Asian guy that is best friends with an older woman?" He just gave her a wink as he took another sip of his wine before he ate a few more of his shrimp. And after her response about getting anytime he wanted he just smiled. "Of course I can but there are sometimes I would like to treat my best friend to dinner just to get the atmosphere going." He just smiled as he leaned in and gave her a light kiss before taking another bite of his meal.
Inn Keepers GrandSon
Inn Keepers GrandSon

Back to top Go down

Post by Alicia "Ali" Masterson Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:28 am

Ali grinned wickedly. "There's a cute Asian guy at the Inn?" Then she returned his kiss. "Atmosphere huh?" She smiled and took another bite of her steak. It was such a pleasant evening so far. She was happy that she had chose to join him. As the night moved on, she was thinking less and less about the stresses and worries back at the Inn.

While they were eating, a woman came into the restaurant dressed in a different uniform. She was carrying the uniform of the restaurant they were currently in. Apparently, the woman was turning in her uniform and collecting her final check because she had gone to work elsewhere. Ali watched this with a weary smile and a soft sigh. She hadn't meant to sigh, but she did. She returned to eating, hoping that Tokeda hadn't heard her.
Alicia
Alicia "Ali" Masterson

Back to top Go down

Post by Inn Keepers GrandSon Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:32 am

He just smirked. "Well I thought there was a cute Asian guy but I might have been mistaken." He took another bite before he responded to her next question. "Yes of course I mean look at this place. Nice and quite just to two of us eating and no one to interrupt us like asking for clean sheets or asking about a room or seeing what was on the menu for the kitchen." He gave another chuckle before sipping his wine. That is when he heard the sigh and he looked up at her. "Is everything ok my dear?"
Inn Keepers GrandSon
Inn Keepers GrandSon

Back to top Go down

Post by Alicia "Ali" Masterson Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:27 am

Ali chuckled when he responded to her mock question about a cute Asian guy. She even gave him a quick kiss for it. And when he made his point about not being bothered, it made her smile. He was right after all. But then he mentioned her sighing. So he had heard it. That made her frown.

She took a deep breath and let it out slowly before she began. "I was having a moment of envy. That woman over there. Evidently she doesn't work here anymore. And all her former co-workers, her friends presumably, are all happy for her. They all seem to be congratulating her and wishing her well. And she's free to walk away from this job to move on to another." She looked at him for a moment.

Then she looked back at the woman. "She doesn't have to worry about being in breach of contract or have to worry of repercussions because she walked away." She looked at him again. "She doesn't have to get a lawyer to get her out of her contract. She doesn't have to continue to be at the beck and call of her boss here, even after she walks away. It just seems so much simpler. So I was a bit envious." There was a story behind her words. But she took another bite of her food and chose not to share the story. But if he asked, she wouldn't hide things from him.

Last edited by Alicia "Ali" Masterson on Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Alicia
Alicia "Ali" Masterson

Back to top Go down

Post by Inn Keepers GrandSon Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:33 am

There really was not much he could say but he did look at her and smiled. "I can only assume there is a story that goes behind that issue of authority huh?" He took another bite of his steak and then of the shrimp that was almost gone before he took another sip of his wine before he refilled it. He motioned for her to hand him her glass so he could fill it again.
Inn Keepers GrandSon
Inn Keepers GrandSon

Back to top Go down

Post by Alicia "Ali" Masterson Sat Sep 08, 2012 5:55 am

Ali bit her bottom lip and scratched her head upon hearing Tokeda's words. "Yes, there is a story. A rather long one." She passed him her glass so he could refill it for her. "Thank you." Spoken as he handed her back her glass. She took a sip of her wine and looked down at her plate. If she was going to spill her guts to him, she would have to start from the beginning.

She took another deep and calming breath before she began. "When I was knighted, by King Magni, I was one of thirty-four squires who had answered a call to arms. We were given contracts before we were officially knighted. And because there were so many of us, and so many whom were illiterate, the King's adviser read the contract out loud. Once he was done, we all just turned to the last page and signed our names to it. None of us ever thought to read them ourselves, including me." Every time she thought about that mistake, she wanted to kick herself.

She took a small bite of her food, not wanting it to get too cold to eat, and not wanting to pause too long in the story. "I was a loyal knight, even after he chose to tattoo me like he had." The King was present for the inking of her tattoo personally, and he even chose it's placement. It was a means to an end, the end being he saw her in her underwear. "I always answered his calls to arms, and I never raised my sword in the defense of another King if it meant facing Magni's knights." Loyalty at it's best.

She took another sip of her wine before she continued. "I was under Magni's rule when I left to come here. I had answered a call to arms almost a year previous. None other had called me away once our battle had been won. So I had remained in Magni's kingdom while I awaited another call. While I was there, another small dispute came about. So since I was already there, I suited up and rode out. But the night before we were to ride into battle, a squire came to my door. He said that Magni wished to speak with me to discuss strategy. This wasn't all that unusual, Magni often discussed such things with me. But this was the first time that he wished to see me in his personal chambers to do so." She shuddered as she took another sip of her wine.

She took another small bite of her food. She wasn't trying to get out of telling the story, she was simply trying to avoid the tears that usually accompanied this story. "I joined Magni in his quarters, thinking that perhaps he was just too lazy to go to another room and he had suddenly been struck with inspiration or something. Magni is a very large man, and lazy only adds to his girth. But I digress. I joined Magni to discuss strategy. And he had a strategy in mind alright, a strategy for getting into my pants." She shuddered again.

She rested her elbow on the table and leaned down to rub her head for a moment. She didn't have a headache, she just hated the retelling of this story, and hated that she had put up with it in the first place. She looked up again and took another sip of wine. "Magni told me that Queen Jordis had been denying him her bed. That she wasn't even allowing him to try and produce an heir. Magni and Jordis are childless. Her nephew is the current heir to the throne. When I tried to refuse Magni, he said he would have me executed for treason and breach of contract. I didn't understand how he could do that, until he produced a copy of my contract for me to read over. He had marked certain areas for me to see." A lone tear fell from her eye then.

She took a very large drink of her wine, finishing the glass before she continued. "Where the adviser read to us the words 'You shall always answer a call to arms from King Magni and follow his orders in battle.' My contract read 'You will always come to the aide of your King, under any and all circumstances and will deny him nothing, never to refuse your King anything.' And where the adviser read 'You are free to answer a call to arms from another King, when not engaged in battle for King Magni.' My contract read 'You will remain loyal to King Magni at all times, and will only depart from his kingdom with his permission.' Which meant not only was I trapped there until he said I could go, but I couldn't refuse to bed him without being in breach of contract and guilty of treason. A crime punishable by death." She wiped another tear from her other eye at that point.

Ali looked down, not able to look Tokeda in the eyes as she continued. "At first, it wasn't too bad. That night, he was a kind and gentle lover. The next day I rode off into battle. I was out on the battle field for three months. Then I returned back to the Keep. Magni called for me again the first night I was back. I tried to tell him that I was battle weary and could he grant me a night or two of rest. He beat me that night. And still made me bed him. I couldn't raise a hand to him in self defense if I wanted to live. But the next night, he did leave me alone. For three nights in a row in fact. I had hoped that he was done with me." She took another small bite of food.

When her mouth was clear, she continued. "But then he called for me again. This time, he was not such a kind and gentle lover. Every night, or at least every other night, for seven months, Magni called me to his chambers. He wanted things of me that I couldn't stomach doing. But any time I tried to refuse, he reminded me of my contract or hit me. I thought that this was going to be my life until he tired of me. I hated myself for signing that contract without reading it. But I was young and dumb. I trusted that my King would treat me the way he treated all his knights." She picked up the small purse she had brought with her.

After a moment she opened the purse and pulled out a small paper that was folded up and worn in the creases. "One night, when Magni didn't call for me, a different squire came to my rooms. He carried with him a missive from Queen Jordis." She passed him the letter and continued. "I read the letter and then reread it. I didn't understand. I thought that maybe perhaps she had discovered that Magni was having an affair with me and she wanted to send me away. Or maybe she planned to have me executed. I was terrified. I almost didn't go. But, in the end, I did go." She waited for him to read the letter.

Dinner invitation From the main desk. - Page 2 NotetoAlicia

She ate another bite of food while she waited. Then she continued. "When I arrived in the hidden chamber, I found Jordis sitting in a rocking chair knitting. She asked me to join her and thanked me for granting her an audience. Which only confused me more. But I moved to sit in the other chair in the room. She was crying, I had never seen her cry before. I waited quietly for her to begin, my heart thudding in my chest." Her tears had stopped, so there was that at least.

Another small bite, and then she continued. "Jordis told me that the King had abandoned her bed. That she had even tried to come to his chambers and had been turned away. She was heart broken thinking that her husband didn't want her any more. Tokeda, she asked me to tell her how to seduce her husband. She said that she knew that he admired me. That she saw how he looked at me. She wanted to know how to be more like me so that she could turn her husbands eye back to her. I thought I was going to have a heart attack." She ate a little more food.

She cleared her mouth again before she continued. "I told her to be more aggressive. Show him her brave side. When his servants denied her access to his chambers, order them away. She was the Queen, she needed to use it. Storm into his room and tell him that he was going to bed her or face the consequences. And then I had an idea. I told her that as a woman with a sister, perhaps she could understand a problem I was having. I told her that my sister was suddenly overwhelmed with responsibilities that she had never had before because her best friend and boss had taken leave of her senses and had disappeared on her. Which wasn't exactly a lie." She took another bite of her food and finally looked up at him again.

She had a smile on her face as she continued. "I asked her to dismiss me to travel home to help my sister. I told her that Magni wouldn't understand and wouldn't let me leave for such a thing. I pleaded to the heart broken woman to let me leave. She was smart enough to realize that with me away, she would have a much better chance of taking charge and getting Magni's attention again. So she let me go. She signed a missive and had it delivered to Magni stating that I was leaving on a family emergency. And before I left Earth, I went to Venis' home in California, in the United States. I met with her team of lawyers there. They are trying to get me out of my contract on the grounds that it conflicts with my loyalty to my God's." Her smile widened then.

She took another bite of her food. "The lawyers advised me to stay in Rhy'Din until they called for me. That I could answer calls to arms for kingdoms here, but to not return to Earth until they let me know if they could get me out of my contract with Magni. Hopefully, they will make it so that I never have to answer to that fat bastard again." She chuckled softly. "So I came home, spent a few days at my house, and then came to the Inn for Tash. I just haven't wanted to answer any calls to arms since I got here. I'm happy here, well, stressed but happy. And I'm just not ready for the battle field at the moment." She smiled again. She waited for him to take all that in and see how he replied to it.

Last edited by Alicia "Ali" Masterson on Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Alicia
Alicia "Ali" Masterson

Back to top Go down

Post by Inn Keepers GrandSon Sat Sep 08, 2012 2:05 pm

He smiled as she started to tell her story. It sounded nice for the first part, he was even eating his meal normally, as in taking a bite of his steak and then his shrimp, since he was just listening he was just eating his meal, but after a few minutes of eating he just start to slowly stop and look at her with disbelief. He took the paper and read it himself as he kept on listening to what she was saying. By the time she was done telling her story his meal was almost done but he did not care because at the moment as he got up and walked over to his best friend and leaned down and her a heartfelt hug. "I am so sorry that you had to go through that dear, I really am. No man, no matter who it is, should be able to make someone submit out of fear. Trust tho yes but that is a different thing all together." He just held her close because he had a feeling that tears would be running from her eyes.
Inn Keepers GrandSon
Inn Keepers GrandSon

Back to top Go down

Post by Alicia "Ali" Masterson Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:45 am

Ali slid her hands under his arms and hugged him tightly. She rested her head against him and clung to him as if his arms were the safest place in the universe. Of course that was because, to her, they were. And he was right about the tears. Though no sounds of sobbing accompanied them, a few tears fell from her eyes to leave trails of warm salt water streaking down her cheeks. Waterproof make-up was a wonderful invention.

Though she had heard his words, it took a moment for them to soak in. But once she comprehended what he had said she pulled her head back to look up at him. There was no hint of humor on his face. His features showed no signs of jocularity. She laid her head back against him and spoke softly. "What do you mean by submitting out of trust?" She was slightly confused. "Doesn't one submit out of fear of the consequences?" That had been the only thing that had ever gotten to to submit to anyone.

She didn't break the hug. She felt too safe to want to let go. So if he wanted to return to his seat, he would have to pull away first or find a way to get his chair over to where he was standing so he could sit and hold her. But she was listening for his answer to her questions either way. She was honestly curious about what he meant.
Alicia
Alicia "Ali" Masterson

Back to top Go down

Post by Inn Keepers GrandSon Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:51 am

He just smiled as looked at as he slowly pulled away from her. He then looked her in the eyes and smiled. "Do you trust me enough so I can show you when we get home?" he did not know if she would say yes to that question. Granted it would be new to him as well but at least it would be between them but he wanted to show her the pleasurable part of what they discussed.
Inn Keepers GrandSon
Inn Keepers GrandSon

Back to top Go down

Post by Alicia "Ali" Masterson Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:12 am

Ali let him go when he pulled away. A little sad that he had moved, but she was ok. She looked up at him as he looked at her and spoke. It didn't take her even the time it took to complete a thought before she began to answer him. "Of course I trust you. With my life." That was the easy part of the answer. No thought required, it was simply yes.

It was the rest of his question that she had to think about. "I'm not sure about the whole submission thing though. Trust or no trust, it's still submission." She felt a tinge of guilt with that answer. "Can I think about it while we finish dinner?" She would have an answer for him by the time they got home.

Then it dawned on her that both of them had been referring to, or thinking of, the Inn as home. It was the first time she had ever thought of any place other than the house that she grew up in as home. The Inn was sort of like a home away from home. After all, her sisters were there, her best friend and lover was there. She was surrounded by family and friends. And wasn't that exactly what made a home?

She looked at him with a very serious look upon her face. "Honey, could you do me a favor? Please don't ever say anything about what I told you to my sisters. Or anyone for that matter? Venis knows, I called her from her house in California when I got there. That was how I knew to call her lawyers. But no one else knows, save for you now. So can we please keep it that way? I'm the oldest, the big sister, I'm supposed to be their protector. What kind of protector makes such stupid mistakes and then gets her ass handed to her like I did?" She trusted him to keep quiet. But she had to ask him anyway. Just in case he wasn't sure it was a secret before.
Alicia
Alicia "Ali" Masterson

Back to top Go down

Post by Inn Keepers GrandSon Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:20 am

He smiled when she said that she trusted him with her life. He then nodded as she said about thinking about it over dinner. That he did not mind or a person like her submitting would go against her will so he did not know if she wanted to see what it was like when both parties were for it. And after she asked about keeping it to himself he nodded more. "But of course my dear why would I talk about it to anyone else?" He smiled as he sat back down in his chair and took another bit of his meal. "Oh on a different note how would you like to have a sword like mine that I use?" He was going to bring that subject up sooner but did not find the right time.
Inn Keepers GrandSon
Inn Keepers GrandSon

Back to top Go down

Post by Alicia "Ali" Masterson Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:46 am

Ali smiled when Tokeda nodded, giving her approval to think about his proposal. It was a lot to think about. Not the trust, that was a given, but the submitting to another man. She hated submitting to Magni, but this was Tokeda. She had to think about it.

She smiled again when he asked his question. It could have been rhetorical, but she had an answer, so she gave it. "You might have presumed that I had already told them or something. I just wanted you to know that I hadn't and had no intention of doing so." She hoped that she didn't hurt his feelings when saying that.

She was thankful for the change of subject. Even if it did catch her off guard. "Your Katana? I wouldn't know how to use it dear. It's lovely, but it's so light. And it's not made for stabbing." But it was a lovely offer. And she had an idea. "Perhaps, if you could teach me how to properly use it?" She had a few swords that she kept at her home for decoration. But she could use them if she had to. She would want to be able to use this sword as well.
Alicia
Alicia "Ali" Masterson

Back to top Go down

Post by Inn Keepers GrandSon Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:55 am

After hearing her first response he shook his head. "But of course dear." he was not angered at all by the comment. And he smiled as she said it was too light. "But of course it is light making it faster to use. And its used for slashing and stabbing just better for slashing is all." He just smirked as he heard her ask for lessons. "Yes I can teach but the lessons will be tough. Think you can handle them?" He just gave her a wink as he took another sip of his wine.
Inn Keepers GrandSon
Inn Keepers GrandSon

Back to top Go down

Post by Alicia "Ali" Masterson Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:54 am

Ali burst out in a fit of laughter. It might have startled others in the restaurant, maybe even Tokeda. But what he had said had stuck her as funny, quite funny in fact. "Handle it? Love, I can handle anything you can dish out." She was, of course, not speaking of their previous conversation. She was still debating that.

She calmed her laughter and began to eat again. "I can handle the training. It won't be a problem. I think it will be good for me, in many ways." She knew that she would have to concentrate on her training, so she wouldn't have as much time to consider the situation back on Earth. Plus it would be a great work out. Something she always enjoyed. And of course, there was the bonus, more time with her best friend. She loved getting time with Tokeda.
Alicia
Alicia "Ali" Masterson

Back to top Go down

Post by Inn Keepers GrandSon Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:51 am

He was raising the glass to his lips when he heard her say that she could take anything that he could dish out and that got her a smirk. "Oh really now huh? Well we will just that to see how well you take to the training first. What she might not realize is that there is also patience involved in just vigorous training so he would have to see what her level of patience could be. "Oh yes the training will help you in many ways. That way you can do what I can do. Granted I can wield your sword in and OK manner but after I am done training you you will have no issue wielding your sword or that sword that I am going to make for you." With that he took another sip of his wine and eat the last of his meal that he had.
Inn Keepers GrandSon
Inn Keepers GrandSon

Back to top Go down

Post by Alicia "Ali" Masterson Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:28 am

Ali continued to eat as she listened to what he was saying. She finished her food and was about to wash it down with her last swallow of wine when he said the word make. She was so surprised that she covered her mouth with her hand and began to cough. She nearly spit the wine out of her nose and all over him.

She grabbed her napkin and put it over her mouth as she continued to cough. But once she regained her composure she wiped her mouth and then her hands on the napkin. After a few deep breaths to be able to breathe right again, she spoke. "Make? Hon, I thought you were just going to give me one that you didn't use any more, or at the most, buy me one. You're going to make it?" She was smiling despite the fact that her voice was a little horse from the choking.

She wiped her mouth and hands again, just to be sure they were cleaned off. Then she set her napkin in her plate and got up from her seat. She moved over to where he sat and slid his chair back a little. Then she turned and sat in his lap crossing one leg over the other so it wouldn't slide off his legs for the way she was sitting. She wrapped her arms loosely around his neck and shoulders. "You are the sweetest man in the world." Then she hugged him tighter as she kissed him deeply.
Alicia
Alicia "Ali" Masterson

Back to top Go down

Post by Inn Keepers GrandSon Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:59 am

He looked over to her when she started to cough and he gave a smile and chuckle. "But of course Ali why would I give you one of mine? They are all balanced for me. If i gave you one of mine that would not sit well." He just gave another chuckle as he saw her get up and walk over to him and pulled his chair out a kittle so she could sit down. "Hey, what are bestfriends for." He put his arms around her waist as he kissed her back just as deep and passionately.
Inn Keepers GrandSon
Inn Keepers GrandSon

Back to top Go down

Post by Alicia "Ali" Masterson Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:57 am

The waiter saw Ali sitting on Tokeda's lap and the pair kissing. He cleared his throat and Ali broke the kiss and buried her face in Tokeda's shoulder for a moment. She laughed, she couldn't help it. She was embarrassed that they had gotten caught and that she had even let herself get swept away in the moment to begin with.

The waiter asked them if they would like any dessert. Ali whispered to Tokeda with her head still in the crook of his neck. "If you want dessert, I'd like something with a lot of chocolate and no red berries please." She couldn't wipe the grin off of her face and that was why she wasn't sitting up. Once the waiter was gone she'd get up. So she only had to wait for Tokeda to answer the man so he would go away.
Alicia
Alicia "Ali" Masterson

Back to top Go down

Post by Inn Keepers GrandSon Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:00 am

He was kissing Ali when he heard the cough from the waiter as he looked up and heard Ali laugh into his neck. When the waiter asked if they wanted dessert he was thinking that he was already having some right now but that would have earned him a slap. As when Ali told him in his ear what she wanted he just smiled and nodded before looking back up at the waiter. "We would like a couple of slices of chocolate decadence cake please with no fruit on top and some whipped topping on the side." He waited for the waiter to right it down and leave he whispered into her ear. "So Ali where were we?" He put his hands on her waist and pushed his fingers slightly into her rib cage to lightly tickler her.
Inn Keepers GrandSon
Inn Keepers GrandSon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next