StarryMyst: The EverLasting INN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Announcement

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

For all Guests please go to F.A.Q.s, As well as all posts that are done for the Keep have been moved to the sub board under the Beyond the Inn
Latest topics
» Treats for all (Open)
Confusion (closed) EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 2:48 am by Inion

» To save a life (Open to those with a reason to be in that area)
Confusion (closed) EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 8:45 pm by Ryanna

» §• Playing a Dangerous Game •§
Confusion (closed) EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 11:23 am by b.d. adams

» Enter Dorian
Confusion (closed) EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 10:33 pm by The Inn Keeper

» To Room #403 {Open}
Confusion (closed) EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 10:51 pm by Lt. Seleen Darkite

» Out of the Kettle, and Into the Fire
Confusion (closed) EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 1:53 am by Dorian Nightmist

» Coming for a visit
Confusion (closed) EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 7:48 pm by Guest

» been along too long
Confusion (closed) EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 10:38 pm by Inion

» Confusion (closed)
Confusion (closed) EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 12:32 pm by Emilia

Confusion (closed)

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Confusion (closed) Empty Confusion (closed)

Post by Emilia Sat May 12, 2012 12:40 am

Emilia had recently gotten to spend two days with JonLouis. He was gone again things had been said that needed to be said. She knew he was still hurting from the words she had said at the Keep but the hurt was now less.

It was getting harder to have him leave. Before JonLouis she had been a get in, get off, get out kind of girl. With most men she still was. She had had several other lovers and when ever someone got too clingy she just broke it off and never saw them again. When she met JonLouis that all changed. She looked forward to the limited time they got to spend with one another. He was the only person that she could be open with. He was the only person she dropped all her shields around. She knew she could tell him anything. He had slowly become very important in her life.

She still refused to proclaim love but still she knew she cared for him. With him unlike any other she was just as content to sit and talk as she was to jump in the sack. They did not get much time together but when they did it was as if no time had passed. They acted like old friends who could just pick up where they had left off. It might have something to do with the connection they seemed to share. They could feel each other. Extreme emotions like deep emotional pain came through loud and clear. It was that connection that had brought JonLouis to her at a time she had needed him most.

Why the confusion? Why the questions? She had more of the questions than answers. She had talked to her mother. Gwendolan had told her to go out and meditate. "Talk to Nakomis" Em had not prayed to Nakomis in decades it was quickly approaching a century.

She had fought with herself for several days before she gave up and decided to go meditate; maybe pray. That was how she found herself at the waterfall. She was looking out over the water at the falls remembering the cave that she knew was hidden behind them. She sat down on the bank and crossed her legs.

She emptied her mind of everything and concentrated on nature. Everything in nature had it's own voice if you knew what to listen for. The water whispered to her that she had been to long out of communication with them. All of nature spoke and welcomed her her back. She listened to them and focused. She had no idea how much time had passed when a gentle breeze lifted her hair and she heard a voice behind her.

"My child what troubles you so?"

Emilia turned her head and saw Nakomis standing there. Nakomis, Gia, Mother Earth. She had many names and many faces across many planets. She appeared as the eleven goddess her mother worshiped. Emilia had never met her before today but she knew who she was. Her skin had a very slight greenish tint. Hair white as snow and eyes as brown as tree bark. Her dress looked like it was made of leaves and her voice sounded as if the breeze itself had suddenly started speaking the common tongue.

Emilia stood up and walked over to her.

"Greetings mother of all."

She knelt on one knee in front of the goddess.

"Rise child and walk with me. The forest says you are confused. Your mother says the same thing."

Emilia rose and followed her as she took a deep breath. She hadn't been looking for a God, but one found her anyway.

"Mother I do not wish to burden you with my troubles when you could worry about people who actually worship you."

Nakomis laughed.

"Child I am worrying about a very devout worshiper; your mother. She has prayed for you every day since she knew she carried you in her womb. She worries for you. That makes you my concern."

Emilia blushed; it was a very rare thing for her. She was embarrassed. She had questioned a God with so much wisdom and power. She did not know how to respond to what she said so she just began to talk to Nakomis.

"I have very mixed feelings about a man; he is very different from any man I have ever met. Most men I am content to have a good time with and forget about. JonLouis is different. He is in my thoughts all the time. When I am with him I do not just want sex. I want to know how he has been, what he has been doing, is there anything new in his life."

She took a breath.

"In short I miss him when he is not here."

Nakomis took Emilia's hand in hers.

"Child you love him. Your confusion will end when you do something about it and tell him."

Emilia stopped dead in her tracks. This was not the first time it had been suggested that she loved JonLouis. Was she really capable of love? She did not feel like she was deserving of love and so she felt herself not capable of it.

"No; I thank you for your advice, but it is just not possible. I am not capable of love."

Nakomis placed her hand on Emilia's cheek.

"My poor misguided child. Capable or not you love him. Your confusion will stay with you until you admit to it."

She bent and kissed Emilia on her forehead and was gone.

Emilia went back to the waterfall and sat down on a rock overhanging the edge dangling her bare feet in the water. She was now more confused than ever. She sat there not moving for a long while.

Gwen was sitting in her room when a gentle breeze came in the window. There was a voice on the breeze.

~Your daughter is by the waterfall she needs you~

The breeze was gone as suddenly as it had come. Gwen stood up and took off her dressing gown and replaced it with white robes. She kissed Manny gently and left in search of her daughter. The voice on the breeze had been Nakomis; she never questioned her God.

Gwen walked through the gardens and kept going until she reached the falls. There on the rock was her daughter looking lost in thought. She walked over to Emilia and sat down beside her.

"I was told by a voice on the breeze that you needed me."

Emilia had felt her mother nearing before she sat down. She was not surprised to see her.

"I just need to clear some confusion. Nakomis tells me that it will not leave me until I admit that I love JonLouis and tell him as much. How do I admit to something I am not capable of?"

Gwen looked at her daughter and put her feet in the water.

"How can you think you are not capable of love? You are a very loving person."

She knew her next words might bring up some very strong emotions. Two years had passed. It was long past time this was talked about so the good times could be remembered.

"You took in a child with no home. You changed your life. You loved her, provided for her, and gave her a home. She loved you back. Things may have turned out badly but there was love there."

She took Emilia's hand in hers.

"Then there is me I know you love me. You are very capable of love."

Emilia looked at her mother and let the unshed tears fall down her cheeks silently. She still missed her daughter so much.

"That is not the same kind of love."

Gwen shook her head slowly.

"That is the base of all love."

She squeezed her daughter's hand gently.

"True love is built on mutual admiration and trust. When you love someone you put that person's wants and needs ahead of your own. You think about them when you are apart. When you are together you can think of no other place that you would rather be."

Gwen thought of Manny and smiled.

"You want to spend time with them."

Emilia looked at her mother.

"Maybe I do love him; but I am what I am. I don't think I can ever be with just one man. JonLouis deserves better than that. He deserves a woman devoted to him."

The tears continued to fall silently down Emilia's face. Gwen looked at her with a huge smile.

"What you just said proves that you love him. You are thinking about his needs before your own. You are thinking about what he feels and needs above what you want."

Emilia gave a half hearted laugh.

"If only it was that easy."

Gwen looked at her and smiled.

"It is that easy. I think JonLouis loves you as well. He knows who and what you are. He knows you sleep with other men when he is away. Yet he has never judged you. When you needed him the most he was there for you. I do not understand how; yet you two are bonded. No one told him you were in trouble he just knew. He was on Earth and felt your pain. He put his life on hold; he left his duty to the council and came to stay with you."

Gwen laughed.

"I should have Andrew use that magic camera that takes the moving pictures for the magic box on the two of you next time you are together. The way you two look at each other makes it clear to anyone who sees you. Just the difference in you says it. The smile you have for JonLouis could light up a whole room. You glow when you are with him. JonLouis may be one of the living dead but he is a good man. You know I can sense evil. I do not sense a great evil in him. No more than what is there from him being what he is"

Emilia looked at her mother and wiped the tears from her face.

"You know everyone keeps telling me the same thing. They have been saying it for two years."

She smiled as she remembered a conversation with Iluvenis. It was getting easier to to remember the good times without breaking down into tears.

"I remember after the Valentines Day Ball at Claremount, I luvinis told me that she had asked her grandfather to make JonLouis fall in love with me. She said he told her that he did not use his power on family. He also said that he could not make something appear that was already there. She wanted JonLouis to be her daddy. She would get so upset if she saw me even talking to another man."

She sighed.

"Even father thinks we love each other. Venis, you father, Iluvenis, Nakomis... Hell everyone thinks it."

She looked out over the water to the falls and thought of the cave that was hidden behind them.

"Thank you mother; I am not sure what I am going to say to him but I am going to Earth to talk to him."

She stood and turned to help her mother up and than hugged her tightly. She released her and than teleported herself into her room and began packing a bag. When she was done she got into the secret box that contained the jewels that JonLouis had given her. It also held the map that was to be used with the key. She took out the map and also a diamond ring. It held a special inscription that could only be seen when one rubbed a dark substance over it. She placed it on the ring finger of her right hand and used the key on the map.

Emilia
Emilia

Back to top Go down

Confusion (closed) Empty Re: Confusion (closed)

Post by Emilia Sat May 12, 2012 5:10 am

Looking through the heart shaped crystal that made up the top half of the key she studied the map. To anyone with out the key the map was nothing but a blank sheet of parchment. Using the key revealed the location to be somewhere in the United States on Earth. The map revealed more than just the location of the portal on Earth; it also showed her the location of the connecting portal in Rhy'Din.

She picked up her bag and teleported herself to the location of the connecting portal. She took a deep breath before stepping through. Traveling through dimensions using portals she had not created herself unnerved her a bit. She stepped through the other side of the portal, unharmed, on Earth. She found herself facing the direction she needed to travel looking at a swamp.

It was hot as hell. The middle of May in the States was normally not this hot. Not only was she not properly dressed for the heat and humidity. She had also not packed anything cool enough. She let out a sigh of frustration and closed her eyes. The air around her shimmered and her clothing changed. She now looked like she had stepped out of a popular Earth movie called Tomb Raider. Her hair was in a french braid hanging long down her back. She was wearing khaki shorts and a blue tank top. A pair of hiking boots completed the outfit. She was feeling a bit better already. She concentrated on her bag and it turned into a backpack that was popular with hikers. She rolled up the map and placed it on of the outside pockets and put the key inside her shirt.

She studied the the terrain looking for a path through the swamp as she put the backpack on. She was not finding one. She was about to just start walking when she heard a whisper on the wind.

~Close your eyes and run child.~

The voice calmed her. She never gave a second thought to who had spoken. She just closed her eyes and ran blindly into the swamp. She ran for what seemed like an eternity never opening her eyes; never changing direction. Where ever she stepped the ground became firm under her feet. She could hear the hissing of alligators all around her but none ever tried to attack her. There were other sounds as well. She heard frogs, crickets, and even an owl.

She never stopped running. The further she ran the more she could sense the light fading and darkness closing in. She was now running through what felt like a thick forest of trees that seemed to move away as she passed. Some of them did catch her in places pulling at her hair and leaving a few scratches across her arms and face.

Her arms and legs were just starting to tire from all the running. She was starting to feel them getting heavy. She was in great shape but she had not run like this in several years. As soon as she started to feel like she could go no further she broke through the trees and her feet hit what felt like cement. She stopped dead in her tracks and opened her eyes. It was still very dark the could barely see. She was on a small path only about a foot and a half wide. Three sides lead right back into the swamp, but when she turned to her right there was a cement path that seemed to cut through the trees. It was just wide enough for her to walk on. She turned right and began to follow the path.

As her eyes adjusted she could see a very faint glow down the path. It was impossible to tell how far away it was. She kept her eyes on the glow. As she got closer the glow appeared to flicker. The path only went on for about twenty yards. The flickering was from two torches stuck in the ground. One on each side at the end of the path.

The path opened into a perfect half circle made of cement. She could see four obelisks. Unless she had completely lost all sense of direction they were each positioned North East, North West, South East and South West. They appeared to be set up in a perfect square. The two closest to her looked to be about thirty feet tall. The farther two were mostly hidden by the trees. They were all faintly glowing. When you looked at them strait on they were a luminescent green. Looking at them from an angle they appeared to be a greenish blue.

Standing in the half circle were two centuries. One to the left of the path and one to the right each positioned perfectly midway between the paths end and the front two obelisks. She had to look hard to make out the shapes of the head pieces they were both wearing. One was the head of a wolf. The other the head of a bald eagle. The head pieces appeared to be metallic like. In the lighting that was here it was very hard to tell. The manner in which they were dressed made them look like warriors of the ancient Egyptian Gods Horus and Anubis. Except for they were wolf and eagle instead of jackal and hawk.

She was just about to step off the path when the one with the wolf's head spoke.

"Welcome. Before you proceed, you must first answer for us a riddle. You may only have one answer, and it must be exact. So please, take your time and answer wisely, for it is a long way back to where you were."

Before she could respond the one with the eagle's head spoke.

"You're trapped in a room. There are no windows, no doors, no visible ways out. There is a ceiling and a floor and you are not dreaming. All the room holds is a mirror and a dresser. How do you get out?"

Emilia quickly shut her mouth but in her mind she was cussing up a storm. She was very tiered and they wanted to play games. Why had JonLouis not warned her there would be trials to over come before she could get to the pyramid? She closed her eyes and took a deep breath letting it out slowly. She opened them again and thought about the riddle. They had told her to take her time. She kept going over and over the riddle in her head. After about thirty minutes she had come up with two possible answers.

The one she rejected was to simple. There were only three walls and the forth was a reflection in the mirror. She gave the second answer she came up with.

"You look in the mirror and see what you saw, you use the saw to cut the dresser in half. Two halves make a whole, you put the hole on the wall and jump out."

The one with the wolf's head speaks first.

"You are worthy of entry. Do you have your key?"

Emilia let out the breath she had been holding since she had spoken her answer. She pulled the chain with the key from beneath her shirt and held it out.

The eagle's head spoke next.

"Kneel and repeat these words. J'ai été jugé digne."
(I have been deemed worthy.)

Emilia knelt where she stood and repeated the words.

"J'ai été jugé digne."

Right in front of her invisible wall opens up like someone was burning a hole through the air. She rose and walked through the hole. If she had looked behind her she would have seen hole close in the exact reverse effect.

The half circle ended on this side of the shielding; she was back on the path. The path led to the pyramid; along the side of it was three feet of what appeared to be a cement foundation. The only light here was from the pyramid itself. It glowed the same luminescent green as the obelisks.

She had enough light to see the map with. She pulled it from the backpack and used the key. She hoped that it had changed and would show her the location of the door. All that was there were words telling her to walk around the pyramid running her fingers over the stones to find the one that glows for her. Great the whole damned thing was glowing.

She trusted the map and began the slow walk around dragging her fingertips over the stones. About halfway around there was one that glowed a brilliant orange. She tried pressing the stone and nothing happened. She thought a moment and placed her key to the stone and a portion of the pyramid slid away revealing a doorway.

Finally she was here. She walked in and looked for anyone to ask where she could find JonLouis. As soon as she entered the doorway slid closed behind her.
Emilia
Emilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia Mon May 14, 2012 1:08 am

Well before she could begin her search for people she had to walk down a long corridor. It was probably a good idea that she had to do so. The further she walked the brighter the light got letting her eyes readjust after spending so much time in little to no light at all.

The corridor came out into a huge common room. The room was bustling with activity. In the center of the room was a long table. Maybe this was where they ate or maybe the council sat here. She had no way of knowing.

She looked down at the floor for a moment and that was when she saw the mess she had become during her run through the swamp. Her arms and legs were dirt streaked and and she had more than a few scratches. Her shirt had two small rips in it. So much for being presentable.

More than one head turned and looked at her. She started to take a step out of the corridor and a middle aged woman approached her. Emilia nodded to her.

"Please excuse my appearance, it has been a long journey to get here. I am seeking Primogen de Ventrue JonLouis."

The woman made no reply and moved on. This confused her because even if the woman did not speak the common tongue asking for a Primogen would have been understood.

Several others moved past her. each slightly bowing. About the third of forth person stopped and asked a question.

"Who is the oldest member of the council?"

She thought a moment. Why was a question being asked? The man never moved he stood patiently and waited for the answer.

"Chimalli."

He bowed slightly to her and moved on.. Again several servants passed her bowing before an old lady stopped her with another question.

What is the name and race of our Primogen de Brujah?

She stood there and waited for an answer. Emilia was thinking about all the information she had learned about the council. JonLouis sometimes spoke of them when they spent time together.

"He is Greek and his name is Ambrogio."

The woman bowed slightly and left. Emilia tried to come into the room but every time she did someone came up and bowed to her. It was as if they were trying to stop her. She was just about to ask another question when a man in his twenties asked her one first.

"How many personalities Waldemar have?"

Emilia choked and looked at the man, was he kidding? He had to be kidding.

"How in the hell am I supposed to know the exact number? That crazy bastard has more personalities than I have pairs of panties."

The man asking the question almost snickered and it made a nasal noise. Several other voices echoed his. Great at least she could make them laugh. The man bowed slightly and walked off.

Emilia closed her eyes and gathered her composure. She tried to move further into the room only to be stopped by a person who was so androgynous she did not know if the person was male or female.

"Who are the two whom provided the information to Vlad that brought about the council?"

This was a question she should know. Not from talking to JonLouis but from talking to her mother and Manny. The two in question were Manny's ancestors.

"Tiphaine and Roland."

The person bowed and walked off. Emilia's heart sunk. Why were they doing this to her? Every time she tried to move into the room someone was there bowing to her. No one was talking to her except to ask these stupid asinine questions. She was hungry, dirty, and tired. All she wanted to do was talk to JonLouis. Maybe she should have warned him she was coming. There was another woman bowing and asking yet another question.

"What is the strongest skill of our Primogen de Ventrue?"

She took another deep breath she wanted to yell at the woman.

"JonLouis' strongest skill is The Forgetful Mind. I need to see JonLouis please. I just want to see him."

She was so upset by now that some of her shields started to weaken.

"I sense a disturbance in the force."

She heard someone whisper something that should have made her laugh. She was about to say something when the woman in front of her stepped back and moved her arm like she was presenting Emilia to the room.

Emilia forgot all about her snide comment and stepped into the room. No one else tried to stop her. The woman walked beside has as if guiding her somewhere. She snapped her fingers and another woman ran off. She would be going to the kitchen to make sure that she was brought something to eat.

The woman led Emilia to a door to the left of the table and opened it for her. Emilia stepped through the door and it was closed behind her leaving her in complete darkness again. Well not complete darkness. She was apparently in a hallway at the end of it she could make out light coming from around a doorway. She made her way slowly to the door and knocked on it.
Emilia
Emilia

Back to top Go down

Post by JonLouis Tue May 15, 2012 2:36 am

Gervais, JonLouis' man servant, was the one who came to the door. The door was cracked open and he peeked out, having not been told to expect anyone. "Goddess." Spoken with a shock to his tone. He stepped back and opened the door wider for her. There was no need to go and ask if she was allowed entry. A better question would be if Gervais would survive if he didn't let her in. And he had been in JonLouis service for far to long to want to die now.

Coming down the hall behind her was Charles. He was carrying a tray with a warm mug on it, a bottle of water, a bowl of soup, and a big grilled cheese sandwich with ham in it. It wasn't that it was cold outside, but it was chilly in the pyramid. They just figured they would give her something substantial that would fill her up. But if she wasn't happy with the choices, something else would be brought straight away.

Gervais held the door so that Charles could enter behind the Goddess. Charles would move to a table that sat in front of a sofa. He set the tray down and moved over to stand by the door to see if she would be happy with the food or if he needed to bring something else. Meanwhile, Gervais would escort her to the sofa and offer her a seat. This was all done in silence with nothing more than hand motions.

If she chose to come in and sit down, Gervais would move to a door in the wall that the sofa sat against. He would knock twice as he opened
the door. He peeked his head inside. "JonLouis, votre amie est ici pour vous voir. Elle ressemble à l'enfer. Dois-je effectuer son un bain?" He waited for a response from his master.

JonLouis looked over at the door to see his man servant standing there. He listened to what he said and shook his head. He gave a slight chuckle and then nodded. "Oui, merci beaucoup Gervais." Then he got up and moved towards the door. He waited for his man servant to leave the doorway before he stepped out into the sitting room. He moved to the sofa and sat down upon it. If she was sitting there, he would be right beside her.

He looked at her and blinked a few times slowly. "Belle, what has happened? Is it Princesse?" There was worry in his voice. The Council had not been able to penetrate Venis' walls yet to find out where she was or what she was doing. And he would hope that Emilia would be considerate enough to come and inform him personally if something had happened to her.

JonLouis
JonLouis

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia Tue May 15, 2012 3:53 am

Emilia waited for someone to answer the door. As much as had happened to her this day she was wondering if it was going to be some other road block. She was beginning to wonder if they would ever let her see him. Why were they doing this to her?

The door opened just a crack. She heard a very familiar voice. JonLouis' manservant; and he sounded surprised to see her. When he opened the door to let her in she hugged him tight.

"I'm sorry Gervais; but I have been through hell. I am just so happy to see a familiar face."

She smelled food as well whatever it was would be welcomed. She watched as the tray was placed on a table in front of a sofa. Gervais motioned her to the sofa. She slid out of her backpack letting it fall onto the floor in front of the sofa. She sat down and took a drink of water first before she picked up the sandwich and took a rather large bight.

She was sure it might be unladylike and bordering on rude but she needed to eat. She smiled at the man who had broght her the food.

"Thank you"

She was still eating when she heard Gervais behind her talking to someone. She had to assume that it was JonLouis. She continued to eat ignoring that he had just told JonLouis she was a mess and wanted to know if he should make her a bath.

Emilia put down her sandwich when she saw JonLouis. She had been trying to reach him for hours. She smiled at him and resisted the urge to hug him close.

"There is still no word on Venis. I just came to see you, I was hoping we could talk but I am sore, frustrated, dirty."

She would have come to tell him of Venis as well if something had happened. Right now she really just wanted everyone else to leave.
Emilia
Emilia

Back to top Go down

Post by JonLouis Wed May 23, 2012 9:22 pm

JonLouis leaned closer to Emilia and put his arms around her shoulders. He hugged her close and kissed her cheek. "Eat, then you shall bathe. We can talk then." He released her to let her finish her food. He would wait quietly. He knew Gervais was running her a hot bath as they sat there. And the confirmation of that was when Gervais came back into the room and nodded his head. "Gervais, Emilia a besoin d'un peignoir, et quelque chose d'approprié à l'usure à dîner ce soir." He turned his attention back to Emilia knowing Gervais would take care of it.

After a few minutes, Gervais returned. In his hands were two hangers. One of which contained an orange satin robe. It was JonLouis' robe. But it would fit Emilia just fine, and would fall to about mid thigh on her. It was for her to put on after her bath. JonLouis nodded to him to show that it was fine that he brought that robe in. Gervais took the robe to the bathroom and hung it on the back of the door. Then he took the black garment bag into the bedroom and hung it on the rack. He unzipped the bag and removed it from the gown that it held. All the pieces were there for her to wear the gown properly when it was time to go to dinner.

Confusion (closed) RobeforEm

Gervais left JonLouis' room then. He nodded to them both and left to go to his own room. Which was a door off of the main room, just as the bathroom and JonLouis' bedroom. There Gervais would remain until he was called upon. Meanwhile, JonLouis rose from his seat and moved to pick up her back pack. He carried it into his room and placed it by the dressing table. Then he returned. "If you are ready Belle, your bath awaits." He planned to join her if she did not protest. Not in the tub, but at it's side. That way they could talk. And maybe he could get away with trying to help her bathe.
JonLouis
JonLouis

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia Thu May 24, 2012 12:11 am

Emilia leaned into JonLouis when he wrapped his arm around her. She smiled up at him.

"A bath sounds wonderful at the moment. As does talking."

She had to move away from him to eat the soup. As hungry as she was she made sure she did not scarf her food down. She ate slowly; or rather she just didn't eat so fast she looked like a starving person. While she ate JonLouis told Gervais to get her a robe and something appropriate for dinner? She would ask JonLouis later what he had meant by that.

She watched as he returned with an orange bathrobe and a garment bag. He disapered into the bath room and came out a few moments later.

"Thank you Gervais."

She was just finishing with her food when JonLouis came back from putting her backpack away.

"I'm ready. I think a soak in the tub is just what I need."

She stood from the couch and followed him to the bathroom. She smiled as she saw the large garden tub. Leave it to him to have a tub big enough for two or three people. She shook her head and looked at him.

"Will you stay? I may need help with my back."

She had come here to see him and was reluctant for him to leave her at the moment; she was also sure that she was not ready to talk to him about what had her confused. She did not wait for an answer he would stay with her or leave her until she was finished with her bath.

She lit a couple of candles and the bathroom soon smelled like honeysuckle. She smiled as she stripped off her clothes and put them into the empty hamper by the door before stepping into the tub and sliding down to soak. She let out a contended sigh and closed her eyes a moment. The water was perfect. Just this side of being to hot to be comfortable. She could already feel her muscles beginning to relax.

Emilia
Emilia

Back to top Go down

Post by JonLouis Fri May 25, 2012 11:29 pm

JonLouis folded up one of his many orange bath towels and laid it upon the side of the tub against the wall. The way the tub was designed, one had to walk up steps and then step down into it. And it had enough of an edge all the way around it that it looked like a deck around a pool. There was no shower for this tub. Only the faucet. There was a stand up shower across the room.

Once he had the towel in place where it would be behind her and near the wall, he removed his pants and folded then neatly upon the stool lid. He rolled up the sleeves on his button down dress shirt. Wearing nothing more than his shirt and his boxer shorts, he stepped up onto the side of the tub and moved to sit upon the towel.

He placed his feet into the tub on either side of her. Then he pulled the nozzle of the faucet up an ran water over her hair. He made sure to soak her hair without spraying water in her face. "So you wished to speak with me Belle?"
He put the nozzle back and picked up a bottle of Honeysuckle scented shampoo. He squirted some into her hair and began to slowly massage it through. He made sure to pay close attention to massaging her scalp. He knew she would begin speaking when she was ready.
JonLouis
JonLouis

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia Sun May 27, 2012 6:24 pm

Em smiled as she watched JonLouis move around the bathroom. He was going to stay with her; that made her very happy. He had taken off his pants and was now sitting in his boxers and a dress shirt with the sleeves rolled up.

He never asked if she wanted him to wash her hair he just did it. He was careful to keep the water out of her face. He had worked the shampoo through her hair and was massaging her scalp with his fingertips before he spoke a word to her.

She had her eyes closed soaking in the heat from the water. She was relaxing enjoying the scent of the honeysuckle in the shampoo. She was just enjoying the sensations and the company.

She opened her eyes to speak to him and stopped. The way the candle light was reflecting on his face made him look beautiful. She knew several vampires but none like him. Right now she could have been looking at a work of art instead of a person.

She lifted her arm from the tub and reached up to touch his face. He was cool to the touch as always; his skin was smooth. He looked perfect. Emilia smiled up at him.

"Mon amour immortel."

She had just started using the nickname for him; it fit perfectly. If he looked close enough and the candlelight hit her face just right he would notice the moisture in her eyes. She was not crying; more moved by how beautiful he was.

"I am so frustrated with the ordeal of actually getting here. I want to get some rest before I try to talk to you about what actually brought me here."

She let her hand caress his face before she placed it back to her side. She began to remember her journey to get here.

"You know I have no idea how long it took me to get here. I ran for so long; I had to keep my eyes closed. I ran for so long; just when I thought I was not going to be able to run any further I found the path."

She stopped speaking and looked at him.

"You knew I was going to have to go through this when I finally decided to come visit to you."

She chuckled.

"Let me guess it's a test; you were sworn to secrecy; you weren't allowed to tell even me."

She sighed; she was so upset right now that she was glad that she had decided not to talk to JonLouis about why she had come to talk to him. Well it was not his fault she was in a pissy mood. Rules were rules; even JonLouis acting as head of the council had to follow them.

"Can you at least tell me if I will have to go through this every time I want to come see you?"

She waited for his answer. The water was helping the sore muscles but she was still tiered. Maybe she would completely calm down after she slept.

"What day and time is it?"

She wanted to know what day it was so she knew how long she had been running. She wanted to know what time it was so she would know if she could take a nap now or if she would have to wait until after dinner.

Emilia
Emilia

Back to top Go down

Post by JonLouis Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:02 am

JonLouis smiled down at the beautiful face of the woman before him. She was such a breathtaking sight to see. "Belle." His personal nickname for her. One term of endearment deserved another.

She spoke of wanting to rest before they conversed. He understood. But there was a hint of an uneasiness to her. He sought to ease her tension. "Belle, you seem nervous. There is nothing that you cannot share with me. You, and your words, are safe within these walls. Know this for it is fact. You are my guest. And for the fact that you are mine, every being within these walls would sacrifice their existence to keep you safe." And he laid a gentle kiss upon her forehead.

He listened as she recanted her adventure to reach him. "I am truly sorry for your ordeal. But yes, rules are rules. And they are set in place for the protection of us all. Though, you do have Princesse to thank for your path being passable. It is her magics that control the Earth. She has made it so that the ground shall harden under your touch." He gave her another soft smile.

He pulled the faucet up and began to rinse her hair for her. Once the water ran clear and free of soaps, he added a honeysuckle scented conditioner and returned to his massage of her scalp and cleansing of her hair. "The questioning was only for your first visit. You will be known on sight from this point on." He hoped that made her feel a little better about it.

Almost as an after thought he added another detail. "The run ... That is how do you say ... Another story. I am sorry, but the run is necessary. It is the only way for the path to appear for you. The path will only appear when it feels that you can carry on no longer." Ominous, perhaps, but yet another safety precaution. "If one collapses too soon, they never find the path. But there is never a chance to be too late, for the path shall always appear before."

He gave some thought to her question of time and day. "It is Sunday. The thirteenth day of May. And it is six thirty in the evening. Dinner is but an hour and a half away. What was it when you began your journey?" He awaited her answer. "Three days time. It is no doubt the blood of your parentage that has made this possible. Most only take a day or two. Then there are those who take longer, but they are few and far between." He, of course, meant that her being half elf and half God were what gave her such stamina.

Of course, he knew of her stamina, but that was another story for another time. Instead of mentioning it further, he chose to rinse her hair for her. "Your hair is done. Would you like for me to help you with your magnificent body?" The rest of the bath would go on in silence. If she had asked for help, he would give it willingly. He rather enjoyed catering to her so.

Once they were done, he would leave the tub and retrieve a towel from the counter top. He held the towel out, opened up, so as to wrap her in it. Once the towel surrounded her he would lift her from the tub, cradled in his arms. He carried her over to a mirror and a bench in front of a counter. He pressed a button on the wall and within two minutes, two women entered the room. One picked up the hair brush and the other the hair dryer. They also plugged in the curling iron and set it to a low temperature.

JonLouis walked over to put his pants back on. He used the towel he had been sitting upon to dry his legs first. Once he was again fully dressed, he walked over and leaned against the counter with his back to the mirror. "This is Elliose and Vivian. They are to be your ladies in waiting while you are here. They will attend to your every need and want." He left out the obvious remark about that being except for one, unless she requested that of them as well.

"Later, more handmaidens will be arriving. I trust each of them emphatically. You will not come to harm at the hands of any of them. They are in Pepper and Vanessa's service. They fear the punishment that will befall them if they do harm you. Is this ... Alright ... With you?" He had paused to think of the proper word. But his statements were no less fact for it.

The pair of ladies awaited word from her before they would blow dry her air and brush it out for her. Then, if she wanted to nap before dinner she would be able to get maybe half an hours worth. And the robe still hung upon the back of the door for her to put on after she rose from her seat. "I have one thing to attend to. I promise I will not be longer than ten minutes time." He had to make sure that she was seated to his right at the head of the table. A seat usually occupied by another, but all would shift by one to accommodate her. And without even so much as a look to the contrary. It was simple manners.
JonLouis
JonLouis

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:51 pm

Emilia smiled back up at JonLouis. She liked it when he used her nickname. He was the only one that called her Belle. She thought it was perfect. Than he was speaking to her; she was nervous but not for all the reasons he thought.

Had he just say what she thought he said? She was positive he had just said you are mine. She had always thought that anyone saying that she was theirs would have pissed her off; but coming from him she didn't mind.

She closed her eyes as he leaned in and kissed her on the forehead.

"I am not worried about being hurt; not physically. I have no doubt that I am safe here. I have a feeling people are more scared of what you and Venis would do to them if anyone hurt me."

She just listened to him talk about the trip here she was trying to take it all in. She was just about to come to terms with having to run every time she came. He asked her when she left.

"Friday."

She listened to him and a look of confusion came over her face.

"Three days? I was running for three days? No wonder I am so friggen exhausted.I don't care if it was my parentage. I don't care how many people can run for days."

She shook her head.

"It doesn't mater I have so much I want to say; but it has to wait at least until after dinner. "

He finished her hair and offered to help her wash if she wanted him to. Was he serious. She loved the feel of his hands on her. Every since the first time he had kissed her he had been able to light a fire in her that there was only one to put out.

"You know I want you to help me."

She leaned forward so he could scrub her back. She watched over her shoulder as JonLouis picked up a bath puff and put some honeysuckle shower gel on it. He reached over and began to scrub her back. After that he helped her with the rest of her body.

She smiled as he held open a towel for her. She let him wrap the towel around her. When he cradled her in his arms she reached up and wrapped her arms around his neck. When he went to set her down on the bench she pulled him into a kiss. It was not long before two women came into the room. Hairdryers and curling irons? She was not only capable of doing her own hair but she preferred it. She looked at them and gave a very small smile. She watched JonLouis dry his legs off and pull his pants back on damn he was sexy.

Hand maidens and ladies in waiting was not ok with her. She was ok with him spoiling her but others? She was a Goddess; well half, she had spent her life with her father. She had people wait on her hand and foot the entire time. Than there was using them to teach her lessons. They were never asked. When it had been deemed that she had been finished with her schooling she had never let anyone take care of her. Even during photo shoots she did her own hair and make up.

She would not blame JonLouis; she had told him a lot about how she grew up but he did not know that. She would tell him later why she always did things for herself. She would never request that except for one. She listened to him talk.

"I don't like it much; but I do not wish to offend anyone. I am in your home with your rules. As long as I am here I will accept them as long as they want to be here"

She than turned to the women and smiled at them.

"Work your magic ladies."

She looked at JonLouis and smiled as she reached out and grabbed his hand squeezing it gently before she let him go.

"I'll see you in ten minutes."

Emilia
Emilia

Back to top Go down

Post by JonLouis Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:33 am

JonLouis chuckled when she said she wasn't scared of getting physically hurt. He ignored her use of the word physically, for he knew she was just as safe mentally and emotionally within these walls. At least she was if he had anything to say about it.

He silently nodded, though being behind her back she couldn't see it, as she spoke of her having ran for three days. She sounded a little angry, that stopped his nodding. He thought about what to say to her sudden anger. But he was saved by her continuing to speak. It meant he could continue listening.

They had gotten past all of that and now he was about to leave her side for the first time since the moment she had gotten to him. "Merci beaucoup Belle." Spoken in response to her lack of approval yet acceptance of the hand maidens. And when she reached for his hand, giving it a light squeeze, he brought her hand to his lips as he bowed over it. He placed the most gentle of kisses upon her knuckles. "Oui, ten minutes." And then just like that, he was gone.

While JonLouis was out, Elliose and Vivian began to work on Emilia's hair. Mousse was added to her wet mane and massaged through. Then he hair was brushed upward and dried with a hair drier. They would leave it down for now, because later they would return to prepare her for dinner.

JonLouis returned in time to see them preparing to deal with her nails. "Belle, I have returned." He leaned against the wall in the bathroom and crossed his ankles. His arms came to cross his chest. Vivian looked over at him. "Colour monsieur?" JonLouis arched an eyebrow and looked at the woman. "Oh, of course, forgive me. How silly of me." Her accent was very thick, even though she spoke English as well as anyone. She was still new from France, and their being where they were gave her plenty of chances to speak French.

JonLouis waited while the women filed and polished Emilia's fingernails and toenails a very lovely shade of metallic burnt orange. The smell of the polish was a touch offensive to the nose, but there had been worse scents within the walls of the pyramid. As they finished each hand or foot, they brushed a quick dry top coat on them and then dried them with the hair drier. The would hate for her polish to get messed up before dinner. Once they were done they rose and bowed to her. Then they turned and bowed to JonLouis and gathered their things. They left in silence.

He moved away from the wall with a push of his shoulders. He walked over to Emilia and held out his hand to her. "We have some time before dinner. Would you care to join me on the couch to relax Belle?" He figured they could watch some television or something since she had said she was going to wait until after dinner to talk. He was in no rush, he knew she would talk to him when she was ready. He could wait.
JonLouis
JonLouis

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:55 am

Emilia looked at Elliose and Vivian after JonLouis left. She smiled at them.

"My name is Emilia; most every one calls me Em. I am sorry that I am not very talkative. I am exhausted; I promise you after I sleep I will be a lot more fun."

She sat back and let them do her hair. She had her eyes closed and had almost fallen asleep. They were just about to start her nails when JonLouis came back. She had not noticed the rebuke for women speaking French. They finished her nails by blow drying them.

She stood up and slid into the satin orange robe that had been brought for her to use. She went with JonLouis into the living room area. She waited for him to sit down on the couch and than laid down with her head in his lap.

"Maybe just a few minutes to rest."

She closed her eyes and actually fell asleep.
Emilia
Emilia

Back to top Go down

Post by JonLouis Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:33 am

JonLouis did not give that look to the women for their use of French. It was instead for their ridiculous question of what colour. They had been around long enough to know that if it had to do with him, it would be orange. Hence the orange towels, the orange robe, and the orange gown she would be wearing later in the evening.

When Emilia laid down on the sofa and laid her head in his lap, it caught him off guard. But he let her rest anyway. He simply stroked her hair as he sat there and let time pass. And it did, rather quickly in fact.

When the two knocks were heard at the door, he knew it was time to dress for dinner. He gently shook her shoulder. "Belle, it is time to rise. Dinner awaits us. We need to dress." He needed to change for dinner as well.

Elliose and Vivian returned, and the had two other women with them this time. Gemma and Cartier walked in behind the first two women. They awaited Emilia and then accompanied her to the bedroom.

Once Emilia was in the bedroom, and JonLouis as well given he too needed to change, the women started to work on her. "Stand here si vous plea." Vivian removed her robe and Gemma presented her with a pair of orange lace panties and a matching strapless bra. Both would fit her perfectly.

Cartier brought over a slip that was covered in layers. She lowered it to the floor in front of the lady so she could step into it. Elliose unzipped the garment bag and pulled out the gown she was to wear to dinner. Once they had her dressed, Gemma gave her a pair of sandal style heels. They were only three inches high.

Confusion (closed) SomethingappropriateforEmtowear

Cartier gave her a matching wrap to keep her warm if need be. Vivian started on her make up. They kept it looking natural with a hint of orange on her lids and a redish orange on her lips. Elliose started on her hair, pulling it up into a tangle of curls upon the top of her head. It almost looked like a bun, except for the curls coming out of it and the few strands of curls that hung down around her face.

While all this was going on, JonLouis dressed in a pair of black pants, a white shirt, and orange vest the colour of Emilia's dress, and a black jacket. He ran a comb through his hair and watched as the ladies finished up with Em. When the ladies were done, Gemma handed her a small clutch purse, it contained the lipstick and a couple of other little things. It was a perfect match to the gown and the shoes. Then they left.

JonLouis walked over to her and offered her his elbow. "Shall we join the rest for dinner Belle?" He was ready to escort her to the table. When they left the bedroom, Gervais was waiting by the door. He opened the door for them, and then followed them to the dinning room. He was wearing all black, even his shirt and vest.

Once they arrived in the dinning room, all the men who were there were standing. The women were sitting. Not everyone had arrived yet. So they were not the last party. Gervais held a chair for Emilia. It was the first chair to the right of the end of the table. JonLouis stood behind the chair at the end of the table. Gervais stood behind the chair on the other side of Emilia. They waited for everyone else to arrive.
JonLouis
JonLouis

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:08 pm

Emilia heard the door she did not want to get up yet. She was comfortable with her head in JonLouis' lap. He had been rubbing her hair. When he spoke to her she opened her eyes and smiled up at him.

"I don't want to get up; but for you I will."

She leaned up and kissed him softly before she swung her long legs to the floor. She was very unhappy seeing two more women. She knew she was going to have to except Elliose and Vivian to keep from insulting anyone; but the other two women were going to have to go after tonight.

She followed everyone into the bed room she stopped just inside the doorway. She had never seen his private living space before now. The one thing that stuck out and made her smile was the vanity. It was complete with a mirror. He must have know she would come. Why else would there be a mirror here? There were not even mirror's in the bathroom he had no need for them because he had no reflection. It was near the vanity that JonLouis had placed her bag.

The sound of one of the woman speaking to her brought her attention back to them She moved to the spot indicated and nodded.

"Of course."

Vivian began to remove the borrowed robe. One of the women she didn't know handed her a pair of orange lace panties. She took them and bent over to put them on They were french cut and would make her legs look even longer than they were. She took the bra next and put it on it actually had a snap in the front. She made sure everything was in place and nothing was going to fall out.

The other woman whose name she did not know brought over a slip with lots of layers. It reminded Em of a petticoat only a lot longer. it would almost reach the floor. Not something that she would normally use but when the slip was lowered to the floor she stepped into it. So far everything fit perfectly.

She heard a zipper from behind her and turned. Elliose was pulling a beautiful orange gown out of the garment bag. It had silver thread and crystals all over the bodice and coming down from the waist. She smiled as she let Elliose help her into the gown. Once she was dressed they brought her heals, and a wrap in case she got cold.

Elliose began to pull her hair up into a loose updo that had curls hanging down every where in the back and just a couple framing her face. She looked in the mirror after Vivian had finished her make up. It looked perfect. Her lips held a hint of orange to match the dress. What surprised her the most was the makeup was done so well it looked like she was barely wearing makeup but all signs of her being exhausted were hidden.

She did not see JonLouis' reflection as he watched the final preparations to get her ready for dinner. One of the women handed her a clutch. They left after that and she saw JonLouis; he was dressed to match her. She smiled at him and watched as he walked over to her and offered his elbow. She took it and let him lead them to the dinning room.

"I am as ready as I am going to get."

She nodded at Gervais as he fell in with them following them to the dinning room. When they reached it Gervais pulled her chair out for her. She was to sit at JonLouis' right side. That surprised her she had not expected to be given a place of honor. She saw that women were sitting men were standing and several places were still empty. She sat down in the chair and placed her clutch on the table beside her. The wrap she placed on the back of the chair.

She looked at JonLouis but stayed quiet. She did not know the rules here and was not going to do anything to insult or embarrass anyone.
Emilia
Emilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Starguest Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:20 am

The two seats directly to Emilia's right were still empty at that moment. And no one was standing behind them. But the next seat was occupied. It contained a little girl in a blue dress with waves of auburn hair pluming about her face.

Confusion (closed) Nosferatu2

Confusion (closed) Peppersdress

The face turned towards Emilia to reveal a most grotesquely deformed image. Whispered words came from parted lips as the child leaned across the chair to her left.
"Welcome Miss Emilia, 'tis a pleasure to finally meet you. I am Pepper Dudley. Primogen of the Nosferatu." A small hand was extended towards Emilia.

Confusion (closed) PeppersNanny

Immediately to Pepper's left was an African American woman in a black lace dress. Silently, she placed her hand upon Pepper's shoulder and Pepper leaned back upright. The woman looked over at Emilia and smiled. "Sorry, she bites." So the handshake was never to be completed thanks to the nanny.

Starguest

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:02 am

Emilia had heard about Pepper. To be honest she had not really believed the stories till this moment. Sitting there speaking to her was the ugliest child she had seen. Pepper had permanent bags under her eyes complete with dark circles. Her nose was misshapen and to small for her face. That was just the begining. She had on redeaming quality. Beautiful hair.

Pepper was speaking to her and reaching out her hand. She smiled as she extended her hand about to take Pepper's when she was stopped by the woman next to her.

"Thank you for welcoming me here Miss Pepper. It has been an experience."

She dropped her hand before shaking the child's and nodded to her nanny. Tonight was going to be a long night.

Emilia
Emilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Starguest Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:42 am

Sitting upon the other side of the Nanny was a woman in a long red glittering dress. She had long wavy chestnut hair and a face that was as close to perfection as possible. She leaned forward to look around Pepper and her Nanny.

Confusion (closed) Vann

"Greetings Lady Emilia, I am Vanessa Luthien. Acting Primogen of the Toreador. I fill in for Lady Venis in her absence because I am the eldest of the Toreador. Welcome to our home."

Vanessa was seated too far away to shake hands, but she was sure that Emilia wouldn't mind the lack of manners. After all, it was simply the seating that prevented her from standing on protocol.

To Vanessa's left was standing a man whom looked to be about thirty years older than the woman herself. This was her husband, Arturo. He looked over at Emilia and nodded silently. And to his left sat a woman in a simple white dress of cotton. This was Adella, Vanessa's hand maid. She leaned forward and nodded to Emilia as well. The seats to the left of Adella were still empty with no one standing behind them.

The seats next to where Gervais was standing to the right of JonLouis were still empty, well, the next ten were at least. But to Gervais' right, and down the table the length of those ten chairs, stood another man. A Turkish man with the slightest hint of Grey in his hair. He wore nothing but black and had the wickedest of grins. He spoke with a very thick accent.

Confusion (closed) Th_OzcanDenizSerdarEkrem

"Welcome, Lady Emilia. We have long awaited your inaugural visit to us. I hope you find everything to your liking. I am Serdar Ekrem. I am the Primogen of the Tremere. It is a pleasure to have you join us."

A slow nod was given the beautiful woman. A slow blink accompanied it. Beside Serdar to his right stood Mikiall, his man servant. Mikiall gave Emilia a nod as well, but never looked away from her as he did so. He was most taken in by her beauty. Her ears were showing just enough for him to recognize her as at least part elf. This intrigued the servant more than he would be allowed to show. But he did eventually look away so as not to get caught staring. But his thoughts were still consumed with images of himself stroking her ears.

The seat to the right of Mikiall was empty, as was the seat at the end of the table and the last seat on the side where Emilia happened to be sitting. But soon enough they were going to be filled. A man dressed in long robes entered the room. On his arm was a woman clad in a two piece black gown. She was slender of build yet blessed, and her skin was a light shade of milk chocolate.

A second man entered the room right behind the pair. He moved over to the seat next to Mikiall and pulled the chair out. The woman was seated there. She looked over to Emilia and smiled. "Greetings Lady Emilia. I am Napal, wife of Chimalli Yaotl. My husband is the Primogen to all those who claim no clan." She motioned with her hand to the man in the colorful robes. The second man moved over to the last seat on the side of the table that Emilia sat upon. Again the woman spoke. "And that is Charles, his man servant." The man nodded to Emilia.

Confusion (closed) MichaelHeraldaChimalliYaotl

As Napal was making introductions, Chimalli was moving around the table to stand beside Emilia. He offered his hand to her so as to raise her hand to his lips. If she allowed it, a kiss would be laid upon her knuckles. Again, Napal spoke "Chimalli offers his deepest regrets, but he is working on something very important and will not be dining with us this eve. He hopes that you can forgive him and excuse his not speaking to you himself. He does not speak English, nor can he afford to break his concentration." She smiled and her fangs showed to be rather long. She was the only spouse that was vampire as well.

Chimalli would bow to JonLouis and then nod to the rest of those present. After which he would take his leave, alone. He left his wife and man servant to dine with the others. He was working on destroying the block between the Council and Venis. Being the eldest vampire within the walls of the pyramid had it's advantages. He wielded far more power than any other. After all, his power stemmed from when he was still mortal and the Aztec Indian's ruled the lands. He was powerful then, and becoming a vampire only made him more so. He just chose to not use that power unless needed.

Starguest

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:44 pm

Emilia still had her hand on the table looking at Pepper. So the small one liked to bite. She was going to have to remember that. Someone else speaking to her made her look up.

She had seen Vanessa once before. It was Christmas several years back when she brought Cas' twins from here back to Ry'Din. It was also around the same time she met JonLouis. Remembering that she smiled.

"Hello Vanessa; it is a pleasure to meet you."

Emilia nodded to the man and woman with her. She looked around the table. Some of the seats were still empty but there were a few that were occupied.

The Turkish man was very handsome all in black with salt and pepper hair. She smiled back at him as she listened to him speak.

"Hello Serdar; had I known others wanted to meet me I would have come sooner."

She nodded back the the man with him. Why was he staring at her. Had he never seen an elf before? He was after all still human. She got the feeling that he was staring at her ears. She kept looking at him till he looked away.

Another small party came into the room. The woman was speaking to her as she was seated near Serdar's man servant.

"Hello Napal I am pleased to meet you. And you as well Charles."

She nodded to them both and watched as the Primogen cam towards her. She could feel the power coming from him. This one was old. Older even than JonLouis. When he reached for her hand she let him take it. He laid a kiss on her knuckles.

"Pleasure to meet you Chimalli."

Then he left she turned back to his wife and smiled at her again.

"I am sorry that he can not dine with us. I would have liked to speak with him; but I understand the need for concentration."

How many more were coming? She reached out and took JonLouis' hand. She was still sleepy, and worried that she might make a mistake and bring embarrassment to him.

Emilia
Emilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Starguest Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:45 am

The doors to the dinning hall opened up with a resounding thud. Most everyone within the room would know what that meant. The tall Germanic moved swiftly towards the table. The man behind him had to nearly jog to keep up. He got to the table and stood behind the chair next to Emilia. He turned and looked down at her. He spoke as fast as an auctioneer calls bids when he addressed her.

Confusion (closed) Waldemar5

"Welcome Miss Emilia it's a pleasure to finally meet you and you are even more lovely that JonLouis said you were I see that Ambrogio is the last one to arrive he always is when we all get together for dinner it must be hard having to get all those wives to get ready for dinner."

He had extended his hand for a handshake while he had been talking. Others at the table would be looking at him like he had smoked something funny before coming to the table. It wasn't that he had smoked anything. This was his personality when he got overly excited. And when he had heard that Emilia was joining them for dinner, he definitely got overly excited.

The man who had been trying to keep up with him was now standing behind the chair that was between the fast talking Malkavian and Pepper. He cleared his throat and the other looked at him. He looked back at Emilia.

"Oh sorry forgive me where's my manners I'm Waldemar Waldemar Ewould at your service M'Lady I am the Primogen of the Malkavian Clan it's truly a pleasure to finally meet you and this is my man servant Jose and he's happy to meet you too because I said so I'm not the oldest of the Malkavians my sire is but I have better control of my personalities than he does."

He took a step back as he was talking so that she could see Jose. He was a Mexican man who was very quiet. Jose smiled softly and nodded. He didn't say much because his English wasn't the best. He had found learning German to be easier, so he had made German his second language and English his third. Waldemar fell silent once he stepped back into place behind his chair. He had made his introductions, and everyone was giving him that shut up look again.

Pepper leaned forward and spoke to Emilia again. "If he gets to annoying, just pinch him good and hard. It will change his mood and his personality. Just be careful, pinch him too hard and he'll get mad." She smiled knowingly. She liked to pinch Waldemar to change his personality and mood. She did it to just be sadistic sometimes.

Starguest

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:42 pm

Emilia looked up as she heard the thud of the door. What she saw compared to the others entrances made this one almost comical. He was moving so fast than he started to talk even faster. He was also holding out his hand to her.

Emilia took his hand with a smile and shook it.

"Hello Waldemar; it is a pleasure to meet you.

Her other hand was still holding JonLouis' as she listened to him. She found the look on his face as he stopped talking comical. When Pepper leaned forward and suggested that she just pinch him when he got to annoying funny and she laughed.

"I'll remember that Pepper thank you."

Last edited by Emilia on Tue Sep 25, 2012 5:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Emilia
Emilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Starguest Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:26 am

The doors that Waldemar had come through had settled back in place. But now they were opening again. Two men entered, and it was a quiet and peaceful entrance. The two men moved quietly across the room to where the table sat. One man stopped beside Emilia, the other, continued on. "Greetings and salutations Lady Emilia. I am Ciarán Ken. Primogen of the Gangrel. It is a pleasure to finally make your acquaintance." He held out his hand for hers, palm up so he could bring her hand to his lips.

Confusion (closed) CiarnKen

He turned his attention to JonLouis for the briefest of moments. He gave him a wink and a smile. Then he moved with down to the end of the table to sit at the end between Vanessa's party and Chimalli's man servant. He stood behind his chair in a stoic silence that mingled nicely with the silence of the others in the room. Only the women spoke, and it was in hushed tones to the other women nearest them. Most of the small talk was between Vanessa and Chimalli's wife. They were wondering what type of gowns Ambrogio's wives would be wearing. This made Ciarán stifle a chuckle. Such trivial things, yet these women spoke of them as if they were the most important matters of the day. He spared a look to the side, with a slight lean forward, to see if Emilia was also in on the conversation. He offered up a smile to her and then looked forward once again.

The doors closest to the table parted and seven women began to filter in. Each woman walked with her head tilted down. Each one was at least six foot tall, wearing a long formal gown of various colors. Their hair was long, most of them with wavy hair, and all of the wearing it down with the various shades of browns, reds and blonde. But the thing that stood out the most about them was the fact that they were all seven wearing collars, which were all hooked to leashes.

The man who was holding the leashes strolled in behind the women as they reached their chairs. He had two men in his company, one was of obvious advanced years, in comparison. The other man looked to be of about twenty years of age. This younger man bore a very strong resemblance to the man with the leashes and the woman who was waiting to be seated in the chair next to the end chair.

The man holding the leashes walked up to the woman standing closest to Serdar, there was one chair between Serdar and herself. As he reached to unhook her leash the older of the two other men pulled out her chair for her. Then the next woman got unhooked. The younger gentleman held her chair for her. This continued through all seven women. There was now one empty seat next to Gervais, a woman with chestnut hair in the next chair, then six more women, then one more empty chair, then Serdar.

The older gentleman took the seat closest to Serdar, and he stood behind the chair as all the men had done. The empty seat in between the two women now had the younger gentleman standing behind it. And the man with the leashes, once he had them neatly tucked away in a buffet drawer, moved to stand behind the last empty chair. Only then did he glance over at Emilia.

Confusion (closed) TheoTheodoridisAmbrogioMelanthios1

"Mistress Emilia, what a truly pleasurable honor it is to finally meet you."

He gave a slight bow of his head before further gazing upon her with his pale blue, almost lavender, eyes from under a full head of wavy locks. He smiled and there was a certain charm in that smile that made most women melt into an orgasmic puddle at his feet. But from what he had heard, this lady was no most women. He had in fact been told that she could give him a run for his money. This intrigued him greatly.

"I am Ambrogio Melanthios. I am the Primogen of the Brujah Clan. These are my wives, my son, and my man servant. First is Elanah, my first wife and mother of my son Demetrius. Then stands my son. Seated closest to him is Diana, Eve, Michelle, Azriel, Karen, and Star. Then my man servant George."

Each person gave a nod to Emilia as they were named. Though no one spoke, they did smile. And they were honest, happy smiles. No one in this group was unhappy.

"It is a shame that you belong to our fearless leader my lovely. For you I would make time. My wives would probably enjoy the break. After all, I do not have an ebony in my collection."

He was, of course, referring to her hair color. And now that everyone had arrived for dinner, and introductions had been made, all that was left was for JonLouis to announce that dinner was served.

Starguest

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia Sat Oct 20, 2012 2:22 am

Emilia smiled at Ciarán as she placed her hand gently in his.

"The pleasure is mine Ciarán."

He was soft spoken and handsome. When he kissed her hand she looked him in the eyes and wondered what had happened in his long life to make him look so haunted. When he released her hand she placed it back in her lap. The other still held JonLouis'.

The smile and wink he gave JonLouis did not go unnoticed by her. She was glad that so far everyone approved of her. Well at least she thought they did unless they were just being polite.

He would see that she was listening to everyone that spoke at the table but was not answering unless she was spoken to directly. She loved fashion and had she not been exhausted she may have even joined the conversation between Vanessa and Napal.

What happened next was like a parade of slaves. Emilia watched the show of seven leashed women and three men with mild interest. She knew instantly who they were. She knew from conversations with Manny and Gwen, as well as reading the diaries of his ancestors, a lot about the assembled people. Well at least the council members themselves. It was how she had been able to answer some of the questions that were put to her when she had first arrived. Ambrogio was known to have a flair for the dramatic. That is probably why he was the last to arrive and the only one to bring more than one spouse.

She watched as each woman was seated. They all looked very happy. She had to wonder at Ambrogio's stamina for all the women to be happy. Once they were all situated he looked at her and began to speak. His voice was nice but his eyes were absolutely gorgeous.

She smiled and nodded back to all the people he introduced.

"Hello Ambrogio; it is a pleasure to meet you."

She had thought that would be the end of it. Boy was she wrong. She heard him and let out a laugh. Even as she laughed she was still struck by the fact that her belonging to JonLouis did not upset her. And this was coming from someone else not him.

"Even if I did not belong to your fearless leader there are a few things wrong with this picture. One; I am to short to be part of your collection. Two; I require a lot of attention and you can not just make time for me. Three; I don't wear the leash. I like to hold it."

She was still holding JonLouis' hand but she had leaned forward just a bit as she addressed him. His earlier thought about her giving him a run for his money was right but he would never get to find out. Not because she did not find him attractive. He was almost as sexy as Eros. It was because as much as she would have loved to have her way with him she would never do that to JonLouis. To her the council would be off limits.

Emilia
Emilia

Back to top Go down

Post by JonLouis Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:49 am

JonLouis stood tentatively as he watched the other members of the council and their families join himself and his at the dinner table.

Pepper's presence did not bring any word from him. The child was just being herself. He trusted the nanny to handle the situation, and she did so. He chose to stay out of it, after all, it has been many a time as of late that he wished he could take a strap to the poor child's behind. But with the absence of one of their own, he was left to wonder. Perhaps that mind that was missing from the rest of them did more to maintain order and control than any of them had previously thought. And perhaps it was this very absence that had caused the child to behave in such ways recently.

The appearance of Vanessa brought a smile to JonLouis' face. Though, regrettably, this smile did not reach his eyes. Vanessa reminded him of a certain crimson haired Goddess. It wasn't Vanessa's fault, they were of the same blood, the same sire. But, despite JonLouis' heartbreak over the missing one, he chose to be cordial and smile to Vanessa none the less. Why take the actions of one out on another?

Sedar arrived next. JonLouis greeted him with a nod and a smile. It seemed that Sedar was in a pleasant mood. He was graciously greeting Belle and seemed genuinely happy to meet her. JonLouis was pleased with the situation, until he noticed Mikiall that is. Seeing how Mikiall was eying the Goddess seated beside him angered him. {1} "Mikiall ... Gardez vos yeux et les mains de ma femelle ou moi enlèveront de vous cela qui la touche." His voice did not elevate by more than the slightest bit. But his tone was stern and direct. The man servant lowered his eyes and nodded silently.

Chimalli arrived next. And as expected, he had his wife Napal with him. Napal made excuses for his exit as he made his way around the table to kiss Belle's hand. Then he turned and nodded to JonLouis. A gesture that was answered with a clasping of JonLouis' had upon his shoulder for but a moment. When Napal was through speaking, he leaned to the side to whisper to Belle, even though all present would hear him. "He seeks that which we are missing." Referring to the absence of a member of the council of course.

Hearing the doors behind him slam open, JonLouis rolled his eyes before blinking slowly and sighing. He looked down and shook his head softly. He knew that it was Waldemar. And the slamming door meant one of two things. Either he was in a supremely happy mood, or so angry that he could spit nails through a brick wall. It was only a partial relief to see that he was in a good mood. JonLouis pitied Belle for having to endure the insufferable Malkavian. Luckily, Pepper informed her as to how to handle the situation. Which was good. Because JonLouis would have probably been less tactful.

Ciarán entered through the same doors that Waldemar had come through only moments before. He too kissed Belle's knuckles. A gesture that JonLouis did not mind. It was proper, therefore it was allowed. And then
Ciarán smiled and winked at him. He knew from whence the gesture was intended. He gave a smile in return before the man left their presence to move to his seat at the table.

There was but one more member of the council to arrive. And it only took but a moment for that to be remedied. Ambrogio had arrived in his usual flamboyant fashion. His wives were wearing their leashes this eve. JonLouis resisted the urge to chuckle about the show. He knew that it was always used for guests benefit. He watched Emilia to see what she thought of the show. It made him proud to see her handle Ambrogio with such slyness. Even in her current state of tiredness, she gave back as good as she got, if not better. He was so proud of her.

Now that all of the introductions were out of the way, and everyone was present, it was time for dinner. {2}"Soyons assis et débutons dans la participation à notre repas." He reached down to his chair and scooted it out. He took his seat and scooted in so smoothly that it almost looked as if the chair floated silently into place. The other men who had been standing around the table did the same. Servants filtered into the room, some carrying trays with plates of food, others carrying trays with goblets of blood.

A plate was sat in front of Emilia. It contained a garden salad, a slab of prime rib steak, a baked potato, and a smaller plate of condiments for the salad and potato. If she wanted it, the chances were that it was upon the tray in a little glass cup. If not, she could always ask for it. Servants stood against the walls awaiting any possible requests from those dining. No conversations would begin before everyone had taken care of their pre-dinner rituals. For some that meant saying a silent prayer to some deity they chose to worship, for others that meant adding things to their plates to make their dinner taste as they wanted.

(( {1} Keep your eyes and hands off of my female or I will remove from you that which touches her.{2}Let us be seated and commence in partaking of our repast ))
JonLouis
JonLouis

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:46 pm

JonLouis' responce to Mikiall's stareing at her. It made her want to laugh. She would have if she had not thought it would be rude. She was very anxious to get this dinner over with she wanted JonLouis to herself. She really did need to talk to him; well she needed to sleep first.

She waited untill the ones that were going to pray were finished. Than she put some vinigret salad dressing on her salad and ate that first. She was suprised to find that she was still very hungry.

She than cut open her potato and put butter and salt on it. Her steak she left plain it was better by itself. She ate her dinner responding to anyone that spoke to her. She was very happy to be here.
Emilia
Emilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next