StarryMyst: The EverLasting INN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Announcement

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

For all Guests please go to F.A.Q.s, As well as all posts that are done for the Keep have been moved to the sub board under the Beyond the Inn
Latest topics
» Treats for all (Open)
A Garden Surprise!  -:{ Open! }:- EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 2:48 am by Inion

» To save a life (Open to those with a reason to be in that area)
A Garden Surprise!  -:{ Open! }:- EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 8:45 pm by Ryanna

» §• Playing a Dangerous Game •§
A Garden Surprise!  -:{ Open! }:- EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 11:23 am by b.d. adams

» Enter Dorian
A Garden Surprise!  -:{ Open! }:- EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 10:33 pm by The Inn Keeper

» To Room #403 {Open}
A Garden Surprise!  -:{ Open! }:- EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 10:51 pm by Lt. Seleen Darkite

» Out of the Kettle, and Into the Fire
A Garden Surprise!  -:{ Open! }:- EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 1:53 am by Dorian Nightmist

» Coming for a visit
A Garden Surprise!  -:{ Open! }:- EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 7:48 pm by Guest

» been along too long
A Garden Surprise!  -:{ Open! }:- EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 10:38 pm by Inion

» Confusion (closed)
A Garden Surprise!  -:{ Open! }:- EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 12:32 pm by Emilia

A Garden Surprise! -:{ Open! }:-

2 posters

Go down

A Garden Surprise!  -:{ Open! }:- Empty A Garden Surprise! -:{ Open! }:-

Post by ~*~ Azlin Zoi ~*~ Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:15 pm

Azlin was not one that was apt to make big and splashy entrances anywhere, but she did have a urge to visit with her new friend Gwen. The girls had just been getting to know each other when Gwen left with Manny. Not that Az could blame her, she herself, had been known to follow a man to the ends of the realm when she was in love. Though it seemed those times were coming farther and fewer in between, mayhaps she was getting picky in her old age! Not that she was one to tell someone her age, a lady never tells! She wasn't sure where Gwen was, but that could be fixed. A soft purple mist would begin to form in the garden, not in the center of the garden more towards the edge of the garden, the scent of liliac's appeared to be kicked up a notch, as she stepped out of the mist.

If anyone was around they would see Azlin in her normal form, delicate frame drapped in a long, white flowing gown, bare feet peeking out, those toe nails painted a soft pink color. Her arms were hanging at her sides, for the moment, long curly blonde locks hanging loosely around her form. Baby blues lifting and darting around, half hoping that no one saw her appear in the gardens, and half hoping if someone did it was someone that she knew. She was not the sort that flaunted her gifts, and alot of people that did meet her thought her a mere mortal. She seemed to blend in well in that aspect.

It would be in the gardens where she would begin to make her way towards the center, her feet covering the ground, though not a single blade of grass was bent in her process, no visable sign that one Miss Azlin Zoi had been there. It was when she neared the center of the garden or atleast what one would assume was the center, that she would simply fall to the ground, enjoying the garden rather much, twinkling laughter escaping as her lips slightly parted. If one happened upon her she would look like she was indeed much in thought. Legs crossed indian style. Slightly slouched, just enough for her elbow to touch her leg, and her head to be placed in her open palm. Pointer finger pointing straight up and framing her face. Head slightly tilted. Where would one find a friend around here?
~*~ Azlin Zoi ~*~
~*~ Azlin Zoi ~*~

Back to top Go down

A Garden Surprise!  -:{ Open! }:- Empty Re: A Garden Surprise! -:{ Open! }:-

Post by ~*~ Azlin Zoi ~*~ Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:22 pm

-:{ And of course I forget my siggy! So hers it too! }:-
~*~ Azlin Zoi ~*~
~*~ Azlin Zoi ~*~

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwendolan Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:49 pm

Gwendolan was out in the garden; she spent a lot of time outside. Gwen loved nature. She was near the waterfalls when she felt a presence in the garden, it was one that was familiar.

She let her self wonder through the garden till she saw Azlin sitting there. She moved slowly over to her and sat down in the grass next to her. What a sight they made. Both dressed in white, both blond with blue eyes.

"Hello Azlin, I am glad to see you."
Gwendolan
Gwendolan

Back to top Go down

Post by ~*~ Azlin Zoi ~*~ Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:06 am

Just as she was debating where to look for the woman, she appeared! If only it was so easy to find everyone she looked for! Hearing the voice, Azlin's arm would fall and her head would pop up, even as she was hoping up, legs unfolding underneath her so she did not fall upon her face. Her face would break out in a warm smile, which did indeed touch her eyes. "Gwen! How are you doing? I noticed you left the Inn...but it all happened suddenly...and I thought now where could Gwen of went! And...Well I ended up here...and there you are!"

It was like magic that Az found her on the first try! But then again the two seemed to love the gardens, so it was the best place for her to look for her. Then Az began to babble again. "Did Em tell you? The girls won the Battle of the Sexes for the first time in forever!" She was rather bubbly about it as well, "And my Avon sales really helped! Next year you better be careful I dont catch you around that time of the year!"

Azlin was hoping that she was the ruler of the biggest Avon empire ever by the time the BotS rolled around next year! It was a goal, and she was halfway there, just a few more steps and watch out world, Azon would be born! Muhahahaha!
~*~ Azlin Zoi ~*~
~*~ Azlin Zoi ~*~

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwendolan Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:53 pm

She looked at Azlin a smile on her face as she listened to her.

"I am doing great, I am so happy living with Manny."

She nodded.

"Actually she did, she was so excited. She had a lot of fun. I enjoyed that ball game; it was interesting. So many men turned into women, it was strange."

"I got somethings from Emilia for my birthday, she said she got them from you. The things to clean my face smell wonderful.

She sighed.

"But I am not sure how to use them."
Gwendolan
Gwendolan

Back to top Go down

Post by ~*~ Azlin Zoi ~*~ Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:36 pm

Azlin was normally a happy girl, and one would be able to see that as she relaxed talking with Gwen. A smile stayed upon her features, as she listened. She gave a soft nod of her head.

"Tis a good thing you have a Manny then." Azlin had seen them together a time or two and thought that they made a very nice couple. She could appreciate the way that they complimented each other.

Azlin couldn't help but laugh hearing Gwen. "It only happens once a year." She nodded it was her favorite time of the year indeed!

She smiled, "OH yes! From my Avon....Well...they are rather simple I think...what did she get you exactly? Maybe I can help you?" Az didn't have her slips with her, she really needed to get a office somewhere near.
~*~ Azlin Zoi ~*~
~*~ Azlin Zoi ~*~

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwendolan Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:49 am

Gwen looked at Azlin.

"You have no idea how lucky I feel to have him."

"I think once a year would be enough for me, maybe once every couple years."

She smiled.

"I could use the help, I am clules when it comes to this stuff."

She thought a moment.

"I have a full supply of things to clean my face and was my body. Oh and makeup, I have never even worn makeup."
Gwendolan
Gwendolan

Back to top Go down

Post by ~*~ Azlin Zoi ~*~ Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:34 am

Az smiled, she knew what it was like to have someone that seemed to complete you, even if she hadn't had that in quite sometime. The girl was always searching for love, or something like it, it would seem like. But she was getting picky in her old age, or the pickings were getting rather slim. "Tis a good thing that you know, you are lucky to find a good man." She didn't know Manny well enough to call him a good man but she didn't know him well enough to say he wasn't either.

She laughed, looking at Gwen, "It does take a lot of energy." She nodded a bit at that. Then she smiled, "Tis why Im here!" She nodded.

She smiled, a dimpled grin really. "Did you happen to look on the packages themselfs?" Of course they would have directions, but if Gwen couldn't read Az would help her! And then she thought a moment, "I don't wear the stuff myself, very often, but I have some pamplets that explain how to apply it the best." She nodded again, "But alas I don't have them on me. I could always get them and bring you some next time I come here?"
~*~ Azlin Zoi ~*~
~*~ Azlin Zoi ~*~

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwendolan Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:23 pm

She smiled at her and nodded.

"I read the directions and I am still just trying to get it all straight.

She looked down.

"I have never worn makeup in my life and that is what really has me confused. Emilia picked the most wonderful colors, browns and greens, they are all natural colors. I just don't get what I am supposed to do with it all."
Gwendolan
Gwendolan

Back to top Go down

Post by ~*~ Azlin Zoi ~*~ Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:21 pm

She let out a twinkle of a laugh, "Do you know what part is confusing you?" Of course, if she knew what had her confused she might be able to help her.

Az smiled, "I don't wear it either, except when people get to do make overs on me." Once more that crazy BotS stuff! She smiled, "I should of brought that stuff with me. I just packed everything up while I look for a new office." She nodded a bit, "But I do promise I will bring it to you soon!" She was one whom kept her presents too.
~*~ Azlin Zoi ~*~
~*~ Azlin Zoi ~*~

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwendolan Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:19 pm

She looked at her frowning.

"All of it. I can't grasp how I am suposed to put it all on, I tried and ended up looking horrible."

She smiled at her.

"Either that or we can just use mine, I could show you the Inn."
Gwendolan
Gwendolan

Back to top Go down

Post by ~*~ Azlin Zoi ~*~ Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:56 pm

She would smile over to Gwendolan, as she spoke. "I am sure you did not look horrible, just not...correct." She gave a small nod of her head. Before lifting her baby blues, "I really should get you the make up guidelines... because I think it will be easier on us both." It just might take her a little bit of time to find the stuff. "Besides I only wanted to come see how you were getting settled in here." She nodded again, before smiling, "I will come see you again soon with them." She would give that smile, and turn to go. She really had only wanted to stop in for a brief period of time.
~*~ Azlin Zoi ~*~
~*~ Azlin Zoi ~*~

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down