StarryMyst: The EverLasting INN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Announcement

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

For all Guests please go to F.A.Q.s, As well as all posts that are done for the Keep have been moved to the sub board under the Beyond the Inn
Latest topics
» Treats for all (Open)
Valentine's Day Surprise (closed) EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 2:48 am by Inion

» To save a life (Open to those with a reason to be in that area)
Valentine's Day Surprise (closed) EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 8:45 pm by Ryanna

» §• Playing a Dangerous Game •§
Valentine's Day Surprise (closed) EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 11:23 am by b.d. adams

» Enter Dorian
Valentine's Day Surprise (closed) EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 10:33 pm by The Inn Keeper

» To Room #403 {Open}
Valentine's Day Surprise (closed) EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 10:51 pm by Lt. Seleen Darkite

» Out of the Kettle, and Into the Fire
Valentine's Day Surprise (closed) EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 1:53 am by Dorian Nightmist

» Coming for a visit
Valentine's Day Surprise (closed) EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 7:48 pm by Guest

» been along too long
Valentine's Day Surprise (closed) EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 10:38 pm by Inion

» Confusion (closed)
Valentine's Day Surprise (closed) EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 12:32 pm by Emilia

Valentine's Day Surprise (closed)

2 posters

Go down

Valentine's Day Surprise (closed) Empty Valentine's Day Surprise (closed)

Post by Casandra Lightheart Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:13 am

Casandra sent word to the stables to have them do something that was very strange. Well strange for Cas at least; she had them saddle Ryder and the white mare she had decided to call Snow Dancer. She was doing so well. She told them to have both horses ready at six in the morning.
Valentine's Day Surprise (closed) Thumbnailaspx
She left the new saddle and bridal by Snow Dancer's stall.
Valentine's Day Surprise (closed) MVE-316Valentine's Day Surprise (closed) Fab7109fa-hr

It was now four in the morning and Cas was already awake and in the bath. She was soaking in lavender and rose oils. She soaked in the tub and than washed her hair. She had done some shopping the day before and bought a new dress and a suit for Ivan. She really hoped he would ware it.
Valentine's Day Surprise (closed) Dscn1141greenandgoldValentine's Day Surprise (closed) Dscn1143greenandgoldsmallValentine's Day Surprise (closed) Ivansuit
She dried her hair and left it long and loose with only a gold hair comb with emeralds holding back bangs from her face. She applied just a little makeup. It had been a long time since she had dressed up for anything other than a party.

She put the suit in a box and placed a note under the ribbon holding the box closed.
Valentine's Day Surprise (closed) Clothes-Box-With-Lid-Blue
My Dearest Ivan,
It has been two years to the day since we admitted we loved each other. What do you get one of the people who has given you the world? You have helped heal me. I no longer think that every man I care about is going to die or leave me.

I am not the only one you helped heal. The white mare you have been helping me take care of is better because of you too. The twins decided to rename her Snow Dancer; because she is white as snow and the twins say when she is nervous she moves like she is dancing.

I am giving her to you; the twins got you a saddle and bridle. I have other things planed as well. I am waiting in the barn. I hope you will wear the suit in the box and than come to meet me in the stables. I have other things planed for today as well.

I love you,
Cas

PS I told Manny what I wanted to do and got you the day off tomorrow.

When she got to the stables she gave the box to one of the stable boys to take it in to Ivan in the kitchen. While she waited she checked the saddle bags to make sure that the clothes she had packed for them were all there.

Over the last two years some of Ivan's things had migrated to her cottage and Claremount. She was able to make sure he would have toothbrush, comb, hair bands, razor, and clothes. She hoped he liked the short outing she had planed.

She was leaving Kjay here with the twins; they were old enough to stay by themselves for one night; besides there were friends and people they considered family all over the Inn.
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Valentine's Day Surprise (closed) Empty Re: Valentine's Day Surprise (closed)

Post by Employees of the Goddess Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:35 am

Ivan was coming out of the kitchen yawning and stretching. He had slept before work, so it wasn't that he was tired that had him yawning. It was what those nine to fivers called the two thirty feeling. He knew he had more to do for the day, but he needed a shower and a little freshening up before he could do anything else. He had made some fierce cakes and treats for St. Valentine's Day. Including a blood gelatin, just in case she came back. Or if the other vampires wanted a treat.

He came to a sudden stop when one of the stable boys was standing there with a box in his arms. It was a lovely blue box with a ribbon and a note. "Mr. Ivan. I's supposed to give this to you." Said the young man. He was in his late teens. And this was where he worked on weekends and some week days. It had been Tasha's idea. She thought the employees could use the help. She hired kids who lived in New Haven to muck stalls and do other small tasks. The employees had welcomed the help. And it was cheaper than bringing more employees from the Keep.

Ivan walked over and took the box from him. He reached into his pocket and pulled out two silver.
"Thank you Jeffery." He handed it to him. "Do I get to know who it's from before I open it?" He was hoping the kid would tell him and relieve some of his curiosity. But the kid just shook his head and ran off, back to the stables presumably.

Ivan chuckled and set the box on the nearest table. He pulled the note from under the ribbon. Had it been a trap of some sort, and don't laugh because working for Venis it happened more than you think, it wouldn't have had a note attached, right? So he opened the note and read it to himself. As he read, the smile spread across his lips until he looked like the cat that had eaten the canary.

He picked up the box and headed up to his room that he shared with the other employees. He headed right to the closet. He grabbed some hangers and headed for the shower. He hung the suit on the hangers and then hung it on the back of the door. No tie, she knew him so well. He turned the water on as hot as he could stand it, he knew the suit wasn't too wrinkled, but it got some marking from being folded into the box. Then he took the quickest shower he had ever taken.

He was freshly scrubbed and smelling good when he took the suit and left the bathroom in nothing but a towel around his waist. The suit had collected just enough steam to unwrinkle and not get wet. He dried off as dry as he could get before putting on the suit. Then he brushed out his hair and blow dried it. A quick glance in the mirror told him that he was as good as he was going to get. He smiled and bound from the room with a quickness.

He did take the time to walk down the stairs. It wouldn't do for him to fall and get hurt. But when he hit the ground floor he began his trot of a jog again. He knew he had probably kept her waiting for some time now. He didn't want to keep her waiting any longer. Quick steps carried him out of the Inn, across the driveway, through a small section of the gardens, and to the stables. He had slowed to a walk again, not wanting to be out of breath when he got there.

He walked over and leaned casually against the door. He spoke while her back was to him.
"I look within and swear I see, a bloom of crimson above some green. But better than a flower at it's best, my love I believe I'm under dressed." He grinned and waited for her to turn around to see him. From behind, she was already the most lovely vision he had ever seen. He worried for his heart once she would turn around. He knew the vision would be even lovelier.
Employees of the Goddess
Employees of the Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:33 pm

Cas was standing between Ryder and Dancer with a hand on each of their necks; her back was to the door. She did not hear Ivan until he spoke. She heard his little poem and turned around to face him with a smile on her face.

"I do believe you look perfect. The suit looks good on you."

She crossed the short distance between them and stood in front of Ivan looking up into his face. She put a hand on his cheek and raised herself up on tip toe so that she could kiss him softly.

"I love you; I hope you like what else I have planned for us."

She looked at Snow Dancer and moved so that she could take the reigns in her hand and pass them over to Ivan.

"I know that you will take care of her."

She pulled two apples out of a basket and gave one to each of the horses.

"I'm ready to go whenever you are."
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Employees of the Goddess Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:45 am

Ivan grinned at her when she said he looked perfect. And when she stepped near, he opened his arms to her. When
she touched his face and raised up on her toes he wrapped his arms around her waist. He returned the soft kiss and smiled at her.
"I love you too baby girl." She had more planned?

He released her when she slid from his arms and moved to the white mare. She handed the reins to him and he caught his breath. He hadn't expected this. He had been helping nurse her back to health, but he had never expected to someday own her.
"Oh wow. I don't know what to say. Thank you doesn't seem sufficient." He smiled and kissed her again. Only this kiss was deeper and more passionate.

He watched her feed the apples to both horses. Then she said something about going.
"Go? Go where?" What more could she possibly have up her sleeve for them? His only thought was perhaps a pick-nick. He had to ask."Aren't you worried about ruining that magnificent gown you're wearing?" He grinned at her as a wicked thought ran through his mind.
Employees of the Goddess
Employees of the Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:28 pm

She returned his kiss before giving apples to the horses. She loved him so much and she knew he loved her. Not just her but also the twins.

Rider's saddle was designed for ridding side saddle. Not something Cas normally used even when wearing a dress but today she wanted to be a lady. Today was special. The same stable hand that had delivered the box to Ivan helped Cas up into the saddle.

"The where is a surprise. As for ruining the gown. I have no intention of doing that."

Cas guided Rider out of the stable trusting Ivan would follow her.

Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Employees of the Goddess Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:04 am

Ivan took a moment to admire the beautiful black and silver tack that the kids had gotten for the mare. It was all so beautiful. He was so happy. It took a few moments of admiration before he would slide his left foot into the stirrups and swing his right leg over the saddle.

Once he was settled nicely in the black leather, that seemed to have been custom made for his frame, he moved the mare to follow Casie out of the stables.
"Not even a hint baby girl?" He trotted up so that the two horses could fall in step with each other. They made a perfect black and white pair. He couldn't help but smile.
Employees of the Goddess
Employees of the Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:47 am

She returned his smile and leaned in her saddle to kiss him.

"No; not even a clue."

They would ride for nearly two hours talking the whole time until they came to a very large Hotel on the coast on the other side of New Haven. It was set on top of a cliff looking out over white beeches and clear blue ocean waters.

Cas turned Dancer into the main entrance and rode up the lane to the front doors. Two men came forward. One helped Cas down and the other started to gather the saddle bags.

"Welcome to The Oasis of Health. I hope you enjoy your stay with us."

The man that had helped Casandra down waited until Ivan was off Dancer and took both of the horses to the stables. There was also a parking lot for cars. From the looks of it the place was packed. The man that had taken the bags opened the door for them and led them to the front desk. The woman behind the counter looked up and smiled.

"Welcome do you have a reservation?"

Cas returned her smile and nodded.

"Yes we do. Casandra Lightheart and Ivan Petrovski."

The woman behind the desk typed in the names and her smile got wider.

"Ah yes Lady Lightheart we have your villa ready with an early check in as requested."

She took a key and handed it to the bellhop.

"Take them to the ocean view cliff villa."

The bellhop nodded and led them through the man building and up to the villas. The clerk called the villas and let them know that Cas and Ivan were here and on their way up.

Cas looked at Ivan as they walked. She had made this reservation just over six months ago. Yes she could keep a secret when she had to. The place was beautiful and she wanted to share it with him.

The bellhop opened the door to the villa and moved so that they could enter. He gave the keys to Ivan and bowed before he headed into the bedroom to put the clothing in the bags away. They were met by two women in light purple smocks with darker purple flowers embroidered on the edges with matching pants.

"If you will come with us. We will show you the bathroom you can change into robes and we can start with your massages."

Cas smiled up at Ivan as she followed the women who waited outside the bathroom. There were two white robes hanging on hooks on one wall while the other wall had a large glass shower with room for at least four full grown men. The fixtures looked like highly polished brass. The tub was completely sunken into the floor. It was empty right now but was almost big enough for the two of them to float in. It had a bench lining the entire tub.

Cas slid out of her dress and hung it from the hook that she had removed her robe from. Her undergarments she folded and placed on the vanity.

"Happy Valentines Day. I love you."
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Employees of the Goddess Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:29 am

Ivan rode along side Casie all the way to their destination. He was in awe of what she had done. He remained silent while others came to gather the horses and even when Cas had checked them in. He was speechless.

When the bellhop handed him the keys to the room, he dropped two gold in his hand for helping them to their room. He still hadn't spoken. He went with Casie to the bathroom to change into a robe. He was very gentle with the fine suit she had bought him.

As he was sliding the robe up over his naked body he grinned at her.
"I love you too baby girl, Happy Valentine's Day to you too." He walked over and took her hands in his. "I hope you scheduled us some time alone. Barely here a minute and already we're getting messages." Then he kissed her softly. The kiss lingered. He was very happy and pleasantly surprised.
Employees of the Goddess
Employees of the Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:53 am

Cas looked up at Ivan. She loved him so much.

"I can send them away if you want but I promise, we will have time alone."

She returned his kiss letting it linger until they had almost been in the bathroom so long that it was indecent. She took his hand and smiled.

"I do promise; I want time alone with you too."

She looked at him with a sly smile on her face as she went out knowing that Ivan would be right beside her. The two women were giggling when they came out of the bathroom. They opened a set of french door out onto a patio where there were two massage tables set up. They had a great view of the morning sun shining on the ocean.

Cas went to the table and dropped her robe she picked up the towel laying on the table and laid on her stomach draping the towel over her backside.
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Employees of the Goddess Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:18 am

Ivan followed her out and blushed slightly when the girls giggled. He followed her lead and went out on the patio. He turned his back to the girls and tied the towel around his waist under the robe. Then he took the robe off. He moved to climb up onto the table and untied the towel as he laid down. The girls didn't get the show that was for Casie's eyes only. He was laid down comfortably and ready to get his massage. He reached his hand out so he could hold her hand while they got their massages.
Employees of the Goddess
Employees of the Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:28 pm

Cas laughed as she looked at Ivan, he was nearly forty-four years old and still looked really good; and here he was blushing. She smiled as he put on the towel under the robe before taking it off and laying on the table. She took Ivan's hand when he offered it to her.

The women smiled at the pair of them and one of them turned on a radio that played soothing music. There were two small stands next to the massage tables. On the small stands were bowls full of milk with flowers in them. Some were just petals others were full blooms. They were all exotic and smelled so good. The women cupped their hands and dipped them into the water using them as ladles. They poured it over Cas and Ivan's backs. They began to rub the milk and flowers into the skin massaging out knots. They worked over the back first and then the arms and legs. It took an hour for them to finish the massage.

Cas moaned and groaned as the knots were worked out. It felt so good. She did not know just how tense she was till the women got in there to work out the knots. Most of it felt really good. Some spots hurt just a bit but not for long she just had to relax more. This was just what she had needed. She hoped Ivan felt the same way.

When the women were done They moved away.

"It will be two hours before the rose bath is ready."

They left and Ivan and Cas were alone. Cas moved to her side on the table when they were gone and looked at Ivan with a smile.

"We are all alone for the next two hours. What ever shall we do?"

Ok so she was teasing him just a little.
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Employees of the Goddess Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:27 am

He moaned and groaned some as well. The massage felt so wonderful, and after a long morning at work day after day, not to mention working in the stables, he was sore and tense. This massage was exactly what he needed.

Ivan grinned at her and moved to swing his feet off the side of the bed. He spoke not a word as his naked form rose from the table and moved to her side. Arms slipped under her body and he lifted her from the table to cradle her in his arms.

He turned towards the bedroom and carried her through the room. Once he was at the side of the bed, he leaned over and laid her down gently. He knew they had at least an hour and forty-five minutes to themselves before people came back to get them for rose baths. Ivan fully planned to take full advantage of that time.
Employees of the Goddess
Employees of the Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:45 pm

Cas was just coming out of the bathroom from cleaning up. She thought about having Ivan join her but it would have led to other very pleasant things but they did not have time for another round. Ivan was laying across the bed stretched out relaxing. She smiled at him and moved to the dress that the clothes had been put in. She retrieved a pair of shorts for him.

"Here you go your turn."

When he was up and in the bathroom Cas got out the bathing suit she had bought just for this trip. She would never ware it in public it showed to much.

Valentine's Day Surprise (closed) 10362-2 Valentine's Day Surprise (closed) 10362-1

When he came out she turned in a circle.

"Well what do you think?"

It was at that moment a knock came. Cas smiled seductively at Ivan and opened the door. The two women smiled at them and bowed.

"Right this was please."

They led them out into the private grounds and over to the far side. Almost on the cliff was a sunken spa surrounded by a gazebo. When they came closer Cas could see it was more of a tub. It even has a faucet for hot running water. There was steam coming off the water and thousands of red rose petals floated on the surface.

"Please enjoy the bath for as long as you like. The rest of the day is yours. If you need anything pick up the phone and call room service."

They bowed again and left the two of them looking at the bath. There was a tray with two glasses of champagne and a bowl of chocolate covered strawberries on it.

Cas turned to Ivan and smiled. before she walked to the tub and sat down at the edge and put her legs in it.

"Well it looks like we get the rest of the day to ourselves. Alone, no responsibilities, no interruptions... "
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Employees of the Goddess Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:27 am

Ivan was perfectly happy to let Cas go get cleaned up first. He was all smiles as he laid there on the bed waiting for her. When she same out he got up off the bed and went over to where she was at the dresser. He leaned down and gave her a gentle kiss as he took the shorts she offered him.

He took a shower and put on the shorts. He wasn't in any hurry, even though they didn't have a lot of time. He knew he wouldn't be late. And when he came out of the bathroom his jaw dropped. He had never seen her wear anything so tiny, ever. She was awestruck.
"Um, uh, hm, uh, um." He struggled to find the words, but it was too late. They were coming in to get them and take them to their next activity.

He whistled quietly before he let the women lead him and Cas out to the tub. When he saw the tub, he smiled. It was beautiful. He nodded to the women who said that if they needed anything they need only call room service. Then he watched as Cas took a seat on the side of the tub.
"Sounds perfect. So, do we not want to get that sexy piece of cloth wet?" He was of course talking about her swimsuit, after all, it wasn't much more than just a couple of swatches of cloth. He stepped down into the water and moved to stand in front of her.
Employees of the Goddess
Employees of the Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Thu May 10, 2012 10:52 pm

Cas looked Ivan in the eyes.

"It may not be much; but it is still a bathing suit. If you would rather it was off that can be arranged."

She never took her eyes off Ivan as she pulling the strings. One at a time she undid them. First the one at the back of the top than the one at the neck. The top fell off into the tub. Than she undid the bottom strings. First the right side than the left.

"Now what?"

She was sitting right next to the tray with the strawberries on it. She picked one up and took a bite out of it before she stretched out her arm and placed the rest of it at his lips.
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Employees of the Goddess Thu May 17, 2012 12:56 am

Ivan hadn't mentioned wanting it off. But he sure as hell wasn't going to complain either. He watched with a grin as she slowly untied all the little strings that held the tiny pieces of cloth onto her body. Then he stepped forward so he could whisper to her. "Baby girl, you are a temptress." Then he kissed her deeply.

As his tongue left his parted lips to slide between hers, his hands went to her hips. But they didn't stay there for long. As his tongue slid along hers his hands moved up her sides. As the tip of his tongue brushed against the roof of her mouth, his thumbs rubbed along her ribs to the front of her. As his tongue wrapped around hers, his hands turned and slid up her chest to cover what she had bared with the removal of her top.

He moaned into the kiss as his hands began to gently kneed the mounds of flesh in his hands. As he ran his tongue along her teeth his thumbs found the little protrusions and ran over them slowly, making them harder. As he sucked her tongue into his mouth, he lightly pinched those same little protrusions between his thumbs and forefingers. And as he gently bit down on her tongue, he lightly scraped his nails over the soft flesh that was in his hands. All of these things were causing him to have a taught protrusion of his own.
Employees of the Goddess
Employees of the Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Sat May 19, 2012 2:01 am

Cas placed the strawberry back on tray as she returned Ivan's kiss. His hands began to roam her body as the kiss intensified. She coulden't stand it any longer. She slid into the tub. She let the kiss and his hands take her breath away.

She wrapped her legs around his waist as she presed hrself closer to him. She could feel his protrusion and moaned into the kiss.

(That's all folks fadeing this to black. LOL)
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Employees of the Goddess Sun May 20, 2012 3:09 am

"I don't think this is my shorts." Ivan chuckled as he held up the two tiny little pieces of cloth held together with strings. It was the top to Casie's bikini. He handed it to her and reached for another piece of floating cloth in the tub. It was his shorts. He stepped into them and pulled them into place.

He looked over at his gorgeous girlfriend with a smile.
"Need any help baby girl?" That had been the most fun he had had in a bath in as long as he could remember. He would wait for her to be fully clothes, or scantily clad as the case happened to be, before he would offer her his hand so they could get out of the tub.

Once they were out of the tub, they both wrapped in towels.
"I think we should go back to the room and have room service bring us something to eat." He was a little hungry. But he also knew that going and sitting amongst other people would be a bad idea with the grin plastered on his face. Besides, he didn't even know if that was an option at this place anyway.

He took her hand in his and they walked back to their room. He held the door for her to enter first. It had been such a lovely day. And it was all because of his being with the most wonderful woman in the entire universe. He was so in love with her.
Employees of the Goddess
Employees of the Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Wed May 23, 2012 10:50 pm

Cas was in a very good mood. When Ivan found her top and handed it to her she laughed. She watched as he found his shorts and put them back on. She had just tied the strings around the neck of her top when he asked if she needed help.

"If you could get the strings at the back tied for me?"

She turned around and moved her hair out of the way. She waited till he had tied it for her and then took his hand when he offered her help out. She picked up the towel and wrapped it around herself and held his hand all the way back to the room.

"Room service sounds great. We could go dine in the restaurant but I am feeling selfish right now. I don't want to share time with you with anyone even if it is waiters."

They spent the rest of the day and that evening locked up in the room. They ate, talked, and made love several more times. The day passed all to quickly for her. The next morning before they left they got a second massage and than left the retreat to head back to the Inn.

Cas was absolutely glowing. She was completely relaxed and felt like she had spent a week away instead of just one day. When they got back they spent the evening with the twins and than Ivan left. Cas kissed him goodnight while the twins smiled and laughed. It had been a good couple days she hoped they could do it again soon.
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum