StarryMyst: The EverLasting INN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Announcement

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

For all Guests please go to F.A.Q.s, As well as all posts that are done for the Keep have been moved to the sub board under the Beyond the Inn
Latest topics
» Treats for all (Open)
Surprise baby sis EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 2:48 am by Inion

» To save a life (Open to those with a reason to be in that area)
Surprise baby sis EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 8:45 pm by Ryanna

» §• Playing a Dangerous Game •§
Surprise baby sis EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 11:23 am by b.d. adams

» Enter Dorian
Surprise baby sis EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 10:33 pm by The Inn Keeper

» To Room #403 {Open}
Surprise baby sis EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 10:51 pm by Lt. Seleen Darkite

» Out of the Kettle, and Into the Fire
Surprise baby sis EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 1:53 am by Dorian Nightmist

» Coming for a visit
Surprise baby sis EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 7:48 pm by Guest

» been along too long
Surprise baby sis EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 10:38 pm by Inion

» Confusion (closed)
Surprise baby sis EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 12:32 pm by Emilia

Surprise baby sis

2 posters

Go down

Surprise baby sis Empty Surprise baby sis

Post by Alicia "Ali" Masterson Sun Aug 02, 2009 4:08 am

Alicia was about a half a day behind Cat in her arrival. She had chose to arrive via chariot. Her horse pulled the vehicle with ease. All her bags were packed and at her feet so she could stay more than one night. She too had gone to the Tel'Ranaemyn and found out about the move. She knew that Venis always had her reasons for things, she would talk with her of them later. After all, she was technically the matriarch of the Masterson family now. A duty she took very seriously when she had to, like now.

She pulled up out in front of the Inn and breathed a sigh of relief as she two had to ask for directions. She grabbed up a bag from at her feet and headed into the Inn. She saw that her sister had yet to come back out and get her belongings or put up her equines, most likely because she chose to shower first. But she had at least taken Penelope in. Ali got to the desk and waited for someone to come check her in. She hadn't felt like she was on duty in a long time, but being around her lil sisters ...
Alicia
Alicia "Ali" Masterson

Back to top Go down

Surprise baby sis Empty Re: Surprise baby sis

Post by The Inn Keeper Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:46 am

He came walking out of the kitchen area with a sandwich on his plate when he was the lady standing there. "Oh Pleaes pardon me I did not know I had someone waiting on me. How my I be of service?" He walked behind the desk and put the plate on the top of the desk.
The Inn Keeper
The Inn Keeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Alicia "Ali" Masterson Sat Aug 08, 2009 5:55 am

Alicia bowed to the man. "I am sorry to interrupt your meal. I simply seek a room. Oh, I also require boarding for one horse. Is there a room available, something small and inexpensive perhaps. I need not much." She was a little more eloquent than her little sister, but her baby sister had better training still.
Alicia
Alicia "Ali" Masterson

Back to top Go down

Post by The Inn Keeper Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:06 am

He shakes his head as he smiled at the lady. "Oh no that is fine. I can eat it here in a few minutes. Now you said that you wanted a small room. Well there are ones on the third floor for 5 silver a week. And as for you horse it will be one copper a night for the stables. Is that what you would like?" He pulls out the book from inside the desk and opens it up to where he needs to write down her information.
The Inn Keeper
The Inn Keeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Alicia "Ali" Masterson Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:40 am

Ali smiled as she nodded to the elderly gentleman. The room sounded perfect. "I do believe I will take the room, and the boarding of my horse. Is there a problem putting my chariot somewhere out of the weather?" She could have it relocated if there was. She began to get into her bag. Five silver and seven copper would pay her way for a week. She would go a week at a time until she was sure how long she was staying.
Alicia
Alicia "Ali" Masterson

Back to top Go down

Post by The Inn Keeper Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:25 am

He just listened to her before he smiled, "Ok then and about your chariot there will be no problem there is a storage area in the back from suck things." He grabbed the pen and was about to write when He looked back at the lady. "Oh I am sorry what is the name?"
The Inn Keeper
The Inn Keeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Alicia "Ali" Masterson Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:42 am

Ali just smiled. "That would be wonderful, thank you. And the name is Alicia Masterson. You may call me Ali." Of course there was an abbreviated version of her name. Her sister Catrina had an abbreviation too. Cat of course. And over the years they had heard all the jokes. Her favorite was how it was ironic that they were Ali and Cat, making them 'Alley Cat' and yet it was baby sister Tash who turned into a cat once a month.
Alicia
Alicia "Ali" Masterson

Back to top Go down

Post by The Inn Keeper Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:32 pm

He smiled as he looked at Ali. "Ok then Ali, Then you can call me Kanna." He wrote down her name in the book before placing the scripting component between the binding and turning it for her to sign. "Please sign. Oh and is there anything you would like to know about the Inn?
The Inn Keeper
The Inn Keeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Alicia "Ali" Masterson Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:30 am

Alicia picked up the pen to sign her name. "It is a pleasure to meet you Kanna. Yes, are the doors unlocked all night. I like to check on my horse at night, makes him feel like he's not getting neglected." Other than that, she was pretty sure she could find her way around just fine and wouldn't have trouble figuring things out. Besides, if something came up, she could always just ask.
Alicia
Alicia "Ali" Masterson

Back to top Go down

Post by The Inn Keeper Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:06 pm

He smiles as he looked at her. "Yes the doors are unlocked at night. How else would we get some of our customers?" He chuckled a little before giving her the key. "This is to room 308 you can either take the stairs or the elevator."
The Inn Keeper
The Inn Keeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Alicia "Ali" Masterson Sat Sep 12, 2009 5:01 am

Ali chuckled. "Oh yea, the things that go bump in the night." She laughed some more as she took her offered key. "I thank you for your hospitality Kanna. I will bring my stuff in and head to bed now." She smiled as she turned to head out to get her things from her chariot.
Alicia
Alicia "Ali" Masterson

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down