StarryMyst: The EverLasting INN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Announcement

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

For all Guests please go to F.A.Q.s, As well as all posts that are done for the Keep have been moved to the sub board under the Beyond the Inn
Latest topics
» Treats for all (Open)
Pondering life? Or maybe just havin' a beer. ((Fer those not involved in gettin' the Goddess back t' the Inn)) EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 2:48 am by Inion

» To save a life (Open to those with a reason to be in that area)
Pondering life? Or maybe just havin' a beer. ((Fer those not involved in gettin' the Goddess back t' the Inn)) EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 8:45 pm by Ryanna

» §• Playing a Dangerous Game •§
Pondering life? Or maybe just havin' a beer. ((Fer those not involved in gettin' the Goddess back t' the Inn)) EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 11:23 am by b.d. adams

» Enter Dorian
Pondering life? Or maybe just havin' a beer. ((Fer those not involved in gettin' the Goddess back t' the Inn)) EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 10:33 pm by The Inn Keeper

» To Room #403 {Open}
Pondering life? Or maybe just havin' a beer. ((Fer those not involved in gettin' the Goddess back t' the Inn)) EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 10:51 pm by Lt. Seleen Darkite

» Out of the Kettle, and Into the Fire
Pondering life? Or maybe just havin' a beer. ((Fer those not involved in gettin' the Goddess back t' the Inn)) EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 1:53 am by Dorian Nightmist

» Coming for a visit
Pondering life? Or maybe just havin' a beer. ((Fer those not involved in gettin' the Goddess back t' the Inn)) EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 7:48 pm by Guest

» been along too long
Pondering life? Or maybe just havin' a beer. ((Fer those not involved in gettin' the Goddess back t' the Inn)) EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 10:38 pm by Inion

» Confusion (closed)
Pondering life? Or maybe just havin' a beer. ((Fer those not involved in gettin' the Goddess back t' the Inn)) EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 12:32 pm by Emilia

Pondering life? Or maybe just havin' a beer. ((Fer those not involved in gettin' the Goddess back t' the Inn))

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Pondering life? Or maybe just havin' a beer. ((Fer those not involved in gettin' the Goddess back t' the Inn)) Empty Pondering life? Or maybe just havin' a beer. ((Fer those not involved in gettin' the Goddess back t' the Inn))

Post by Jimmy Ray Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:19 pm

Jimmy Ray had been spendin' a whole lota time in his room since that Valentine's Day dinner. He'd felt kinda bad 'bout not havin' a gift fer the perty Inion lady. But he didn't know it was her Birthday. Miss Emilia had lost her daughter that night, an' he hadn't seen hide ner hair o' her since. He di'n't mind though. He knew she'd be hurtin' somethin' aweful. So he'd just been hangin' out in his room, lettin' the rest o' 'em do what they was doin', not gettin' in the way.

But here it was some months later. An' he was needin' t' get outta his room fer a spell. He was sure that his gold'd be runnin' out soon. So maybe it was time t' start lookin' fer work. He'd wanted t' do some thinkin' and he figured that maybe a change o' scenery could do him some good. The bar was the place that came t' mind. He'd figured the place'd be kinda empty. He'd been hearin' some stuff that'd been goin' on 'round the Inn. But maybe someone would show up t' join him fer a drink.

So wearin' his blue jeans, his brown boots, his dark blue western shirt with the snaps down the front, and his brown hat, he headed down t' the bar. He walked in and bellied up t' the bar. He waited fer a tender t' come 'round. The one that showed up was Paul. "Howdy Paul. Hows 'bout a beer? What ever you got on tap is fine by me." He'd learned names by now. He'd wait fer his beer and watch t' see iffin anyone came 'round. He took his hat off an' placed it on its top on the stool next t' him while he waited.

((I checked the schedule t' see who'd be in the bar at the time o' night he was gunna be there. It was Paul an' Jason. An' Jason's a kid, so I went with Paul.))
Jimmy Ray
Jimmy Ray

Back to top Go down

Pondering life? Or maybe just havin' a beer. ((Fer those not involved in gettin' the Goddess back t' the Inn)) Empty Re: Pondering life? Or maybe just havin' a beer. ((Fer those not involved in gettin' the Goddess back t' the Inn))

Post by Employees of the Goddess Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:48 am

Paul looked up from a book he was reading when he heard Jimmy Ray enter the bar. "Hi Jimmy Ray." He got up and headed over to the bar to help him with his order. He took the mans order and nodded with a smile. Grabbing a beer mug he put it under the tap at an angle and pulled the handle.

The golden liquid filled the mug slowly. It was getting a little bit of a head on it. But not too much. As it got close to overflowing, Paul righted the mug slowly. This allowed for him to fill the mug all the way without too much head on it. After all, who wanted to drink all that foam off the top of their beer?

He set the mug on the bar top in front of Jimmy Ray. "There you go. Can I get you something to eat or anything?" He figured he'd ask. After all, some people didn't like to drink on an empty stomach, though dinner had been delivered a few hours earlier. Still, some liked to at least snack and drink.
Employees of the Goddess
Employees of the Goddess

Back to top Go down

Pondering life? Or maybe just havin' a beer. ((Fer those not involved in gettin' the Goddess back t' the Inn)) Empty Re: Pondering life? Or maybe just havin' a beer. ((Fer those not involved in gettin' the Goddess back t' the Inn))

Post by Ary and Shay Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:12 pm

Ary and Shay had been out doing some shopping and like always they didn't enter the inn quietly. They were not overly loud just lots of joyful laughing. They had missed dinner so thought they wouldstop at the bar and grab something to eat. Paul was at the bar helping a gentleman they had seen before but never was introduced to, but that didn't stop them from approaching. Bright smiles where giving to both men and it was Ary that spoke first, "Good eve gentlemen, do you mind if we join we?" Her emerald eyes twinkled as she looked at the gentleman sitting at the bar.

Shay gave Paul a very bright smile "Paul dear, do you think we could get couple odf sandwiches and sodas to start with. Shopping all day has made us a bit hungry." She wasn't a shy thing, just had to remind herself not to talk to much.
Ary and Shay
Ary and Shay

Back to top Go down

Post by Solange Davignon Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:12 am

Solange had been thrilled with the night life in the area. She had found several places to haunt and hunt. And she was keeping well within the laws of the land. She wasn‘t getting caught. Which was what the man behind the desk had told them, oui? But with the night being new, her husband was choosing to sleep late. She never went out without him, after all, he needed to eat as well. So she chose to stay within the Inn for the time.

She always joked with him about his wishing to sleep late on occasion. And she would do so again later. But for now, she was bored. So she dressed in finery of black silk. Her gown was off the shoulder with a low neckline. The sleeves puffed out and were short. The skirts were belled and fell completely to the floor. She wore slippers of fine silk as well. They had heels of three inches upon them. Her long dark red curls cascaded down her back after falling from a partial chignon upon the back of her head. This allowed for her hair to not drag the ground behind her. There were flowers woven through her tresses and atop her head. They matched the lace that trimmed her gown.

She chose to be less dramatic with her make-up, given it was after dark and they were not traveling. Crimson upon her lips, a hint of peached powder upon her face, some green over her darker green eyes, and lashes as dark as coal. She didn’t feel the need for more. Then she grabbed her bag and scrawled a note for her husband. She left it on the table next to the bed where he lay sleeping. It read.

François,

Je suis allé à la barre pour voir si je pouvais mêler. Vous pouvez récupérer moi quand vous êtes prêt à sortir pour la soirée. Je t'aime mon immortelle.

Amore, Solange

She headed out of their room and took the elevator down to the main floor of the Inn. She looked around to see if she could perhaps spot the bar. Upon finding it, she moved into the doorway. Smooth steps carried her five foot eight frame from the doorway to the bar itself. She saw that there were others within. The pair of fairies they had been a few mornings back, when they had arrived, and two men. One seemed to be working as the bar keep.
”Bonjour. Est-ce l'esprit de personne si je vous rejoindre?” She cleared her throat and shook her head gently. “Forgive me. Hello. Does anyone mind if I join you?” She had to get used to speaking English around this place. She had already noticed that there were some who spoke French, but English seemed to be the common for the area.

((Francois, I have gone to the bar to see if I could mingle. You may retrieve me when you are prepared to step out for the evening. I love you my immortal one. Love, Solange))

Solange Davignon
Solange Davignon

Back to top Go down

Post by Jimmy Ray Sat Aug 14, 2010 5:38 am

Jimmy Ray thought 'bout the offer o' food. He'd already had his supper, but he could go fer a small snack. "You got any o' those fried cheese thingies?" He thought those might go mighty good with his beer. An' as he was askin' fer the fried things, the two perty fairies walked in. They was happy and a smilin' and a headin' t'wards the bar.

He smiled at 'em both an' nodded like he'da tipped his hat had 'e a had it on. "Howdy ladies. Yer plenty welcome t' join. Names Jimmy Ray, you can call me Jimmy iffin ya prefer." Always the polite Southern Gentleman. He thought t' himself how he'd never really seen fairies b'fore. Not up close an' personal like, like he was now anyway.

He stood up t' let 'em sit first, 'cause that's whatcha did fer ladies. Then he sat back down on the stool he'd been on b'fore. A smile spread 'cross his face. The girls was happy, an' it was contagious. Seemed like he'd be doin' his heavy thinkin' later. Which suited him just fine. The pleasure o' good company was much better fer the night.

Then there was another young lady com in. Least he thought she was young. She looked it alright. He smiled at her, she spoke that forign language that the fancy types spoke. But she told 'em what she said. That made 'er alright in his book. "Yer plenty welcome too. Like I said, names Jimmy Ray, can call me Jimmy." He stood up again.

With all three perty ladies seated, he took his seat again. Iffin too many more perty ladies came in, he was gunna need a spring in his seat. That made him smile again. The thought o' having some coiled up piece o' metal under his tuckus. It struck him as funny. But unless they asked, he'd not bore 'em with the thought that made him smile.
Jimmy Ray
Jimmy Ray

Back to top Go down

Post by Employees of the Goddess Sat Aug 14, 2010 5:45 am

Paul nodded and popped his head into the kitchen. "Jason, an order of cheese sticks please?" Then it was back to the bar. And just in time too. Ary and Shay were coming through the door. They seemed to be in rather good moods.

He smiled at them both as they sat down. "Hello Ary, Shay, what an we get for you two tonight?" He wasn't used to being this busy, it was a nice change of pace. He just hoped that Jason could keep up. No sense in anyone going hungry.

And while he was waiting for the pair to figure out what they were hungry for, someone else entered. Wow, four patrons all at once. A new record. "Hello. And what can we got for you miss?" A smile was added. He was thrilled.
Employees of the Goddess
Employees of the Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Ary and Shay Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:59 am

The girls gave Jimmy Ray bright smiles as they sat down it was always nice to see that there was still polite men in the world. "Pleasure to meet you Jimmy Ray, I am Ary and this is Shay my partner in mischief." They both giggled then turned as they lovely lady from the other night came in. "good eve M'lady, and welcome the more the merrier."

Shay turned her attention to Paul when he spoke to them, "Two sandwichs and two sodas, then maybe something sweet. Nothing fancy though. " She winked at him and gave him one of her most charming smles. "with Inion being so busy lately her bake goods have gotta be missed."
Ary and Shay
Ary and Shay

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:09 am

It was Juliet's turn to come bounding in with Dia at her side. She to was out shopping with friends but had come home alone. She heard Ary and Shay's voices from the bar and decided that a stop would be good since she was hungry. Plus if her timing was right Jason would be working and if had a break they could chat a moment. Even though she was human, living with fairies some of thier charm magic just may have rubbed off on her and her smile was bright and warm. She stepped into the room "Good eve everyone, did I hear the more the merrier? Mind if I join you all?" he pushed back a loose curl of her flame red hair, she still had a bit of her shyness though that to most people made her all the more cuter.

(truely not trying to trun Jimmy into a jumping bean I promise :-)
juliet
juliet

Back to top Go down

Post by Solange Davignon Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:29 pm

((OMG, I am so very sorry. I spaced out on this and dropped the ball. And it seems that you all have been waiting on me. Oh please do forgive me.))

Solange smiled at those in attendance, and the one who entered behind her. Not sure how others would react, she showed no hint of fang in her smile. The young man behind the bar asked her what he could get for her. With a smile she spoke in a code that she hoped he would catch.
”Perhaps you would have a thick red wine, something best served warm? If you do, I would love a glass s'il vous plaît.” She could not help but let the French slip in. Her English was yet to be perfected. After all, she had no use of the language at home other than with one servant.

Slow strides took her to an empty bar stool, after all, she had been invited to join them, oui? Her long dark crimson locks spiraled down her back falling to her ankles as she moved. Her half wrapped chignon keeping it from dragging the floor as she walked. She moved said strands of flower filled silken mane in order to seat herself upon the stool. Her black silk gown was held out to her sides as she sat, making sure that the hoop slip beneath wasn’t going to offer the others a show.

She hooked the heel of one silken slipper upon the rail under the stool. Her other leg crossed over that one, the movement barely making her skirts move. Her pale arm came to rest upon the bar at her side. Her other pale arm fell across her lap in a lax position. He sat facing the others who were seated at the bar. She had come to mingle and she was getting her chance.

Her right arm moved to present her hand, palm down, to the man who had rose when she came in.
”Bonjour. My name is Solange. ‘Tis a pleasure to make your acquaintance.” She was speaking to everyone, though she only presented her hand to the male. It wasn’t common where she was from to present your hand in such a manor to a female. To females, one gave a partial bow. And she would do such to the three females who had entered, once she withdrew her hand from the man with the accent. Then she would twist her body to offer her hand to the man behind the bar. He might only be a servant, but she was not as much as snob as her title and accent made her out to be.

Once she was done with her introductions she would wait and see if the man behind the bar could decode her request. And while she awaited that, she would listen to the conversation that could begin to see if and when she could add something. She was a much more personable being than most would have thought. And she was used to adapting to different times and environments. She considered it an adventure. She loved adventure, even if Francois found it tedious.

Solange Davignon
Solange Davignon

Back to top Go down

Post by Jimmy Ray Wed Sep 01, 2010 4:08 am

((Think nothin' of it ma'am.))

Jimmy Ray just got sat back down when another pertty lady came walkin' int' the bar. This one looked t' be a bit young t' be out this late. But her weren't her pa, so he'd keep his tongue. He figured she had a reason t' be out so late. An' he wasn't gunna get nosy.

He stood back up one more time fer the new lady that came in. As he did he moved like he was tippin his hat t' her. Then he looked t' the two perty ladies that'd spoken t' him first. "Ary an' Shay. 'Sa pleasure t' make yer acquaintance ladies." He nodded t' them both.

Then he smiled at the young miss who'd entered. "Course ya can join us. Come on in." He couln't remember the last time he'd been surrounded by so many perty women at once. He looked o'er at Paul with a grin. But not 'cause he was lookin' t' court any o' them.

The lady with the really long hair offerd him her hand an' introduced herself too. He took her hand and shook it. "Pleasure Solange." Then he took a big drink o' his beer. "So ... What has ya'll ladies out so late?" He figured that'd make a good conversation starter.
Jimmy Ray
Jimmy Ray

Back to top Go down

Post by Employees of the Goddess Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:46 pm

Paul was making sure that he heard Ary and Shay correctly. Then he took the order of the other woman. It only took him a moment to move to the door and tell Jason that they needed two sandwiches and a plate of chocolate cookies.

From there he moved to get two cold soda's for Ary and Shay. He followed that action with pouring the red head a glass of blood wine. "I hope this is to your liking mademoiselle." It was type O negative and was room temperature.

When he saw Juliet come in he looked over at her. "What can I get you tonight Juliet?" While he waited for her answer he debated telling Jason that she was here. The red head introduced herself as Solange and offered him her hand.

He took her hand in his own and brought the back of it up to his lips. "Bonjour mademoiselle Solange." The lightest of touches could be felt when his lips brushed against her colder than human flesh. Then he released her hand with a smile.
Employees of the Goddess
Employees of the Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Ary and Shay Sat Sep 04, 2010 2:05 am

Both girls returned the bow then turned to watch Juliet enter. It was Ary that gave her a look and spoke up, "Juliet I thought you were spending the night at Cassie's. Please tell me you didn't walk home alone, you know mom will have your hide." Her tone was light and big sisterly. While waiting for Juliet to answer she reached for a cookie only to encounter Shay's hand, being in a silly mood the two of them proceded to have a fake fight over the same cookie.
Ary and Shay
Ary and Shay

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet Sat Sep 04, 2010 2:26 am

Poor Juliet, she knew Ary was teasing more then anything but she still gave her that lost puppy look "Cassie's sister was having another melt down so I asked her brother if he could give me a ride home." She hoped that had answered both questions and explained her being out this late. Her past had made her afraid to be out on the streets alone at night. She gave the lovely lady a bow but since her french wasn't very good yet she decided not to butcher the language "it is a pleasure to meet you Lady Solange." Her shyness took over and she forgot to give her name, though Paul and Ary had both said it.

She took a place between Ary and Shay since she felt most comfortable with them and the big black lab Dia sat beside her on the floor. Once she was settled she gave Paul a smile, " a soda would be nice please, and I will just steal cookies from Ary and Shay." She gave them both a grin. "it is only fair if I have to be in the middle of a cookie fight." Ducking a friendly slap to Shay from Ary she gave Paul a look. "oh and please I don't want to bother Jason while he is working, so maybe waiting till he is on a break to tell him I am here would be a good idea." She gave him a bright smile, living with fairies she was learning how to people and was hoping she got it right this time.
juliet
juliet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ary and Shay Sat Sep 04, 2010 2:34 am

Ary nodded to Juliet, "when does her sister not have a melt done. Well I am glad that her brother drove you home." Shay won the first round of the cookie fight so she settled for a bite of her sandwich. When Juliet stole a cookie she gave a shocked look then gave her a playful punch in the arm "hey cookie monster get your own."

None of the girls had forgotten they were not alone and hoped that thier playful panter didnt bother anyone else.
Ary and Shay
Ary and Shay

Back to top Go down

Post by Solange Davignon Fri Sep 17, 2010 4:27 am

As each person introduced themselves, Solange smiled and repeated their name so as to insure that she had it correct. She chuckled at the playful banter of the fairies and their young human friend. She was human, oui? She seemed human.

It was this amusement brought a sparkle to her cold dead eyes. The greenest of green were those dark emerald orbs. And they sparkled as such when moistened by the tears of joy.

Once the playful banter died down, she turned to Jimmy Ray to answer his question. "I am out because I am a ... how you say? Night owl? Oui, I am nocturnal, I am allergic to the sunlight. It is the pale flesh that comes with my crimson locks." That was as good of an excuse as any. After all, were red haired people not pale and sensitive to the ultra violet rays of the sun?

"And you, Jimmy Ray ..." When pronounced with her thick French accent it came out Zyimmy Ray. "... What has you out so late?" No one else had asked him yet, not that she had heard anyway. So she felt to ask would be polite. As she awaited his answer she sipped upon her room temperature glass of blood wine.

((I am so sorry, my computer had a melt down and it just came from the shop this day.))
Solange Davignon
Solange Davignon

Back to top Go down

Post by Jimmy Ray Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:06 am

Jimmy Ray was rather surprised t' find himself surrounded by such a bounty of beauties. The French girl said she was out late 'cause she was 'lergic t' the sun. He figured that was truth given how pale she was. The fairy ladies and the little lady that joined em hadn't said why they was out so late yet.

But then miss Solange asked him why he was out so late. So he figured he should answer her. "I was more bored than a tic on a blade a grass. I needed t' get outta my room fer a spell. So I came down here." It was the only excuse he had. He really was just bored t' death, sittin in his room all by himself all the time.

The only thing he'd been doin' was goin' out fer a ride e'ery day. Then he'd wash his horse down and groom it an all that himself. No need fer the Goddess' employee's t' do it when he had plenty o' time on his hands t' do it himself. Which was why he was thinkin' 'bout findin' some type a job to stay busy with.
Jimmy Ray
Jimmy Ray

Back to top Go down

Post by Employees of the Goddess Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:14 am

Paul grabbed up a can of Soda for Juliet and set it on the bar with a glass of ice and two straws. "He's not too busy sweety, he'll be out in a sec." He headed for the door of the kitchen again. He pushed the door open and stuck his head in. "Jas, your girlfriend's here. And bring her out some cookies to save her from the cookie fight." His voice was teasing and he chuckled about what he'd said. He moved back and the door swung shut again. He walked away still chuckling and grinning.

Paul's comment made Jason blush. He and Juliet hadn't taken that step in their relationship yet and given each other titles. But that didn't mean that he didn't know who Paul was referring to. Who else could it be other than Juliet. After all, she was the reason he was still here and not back at the Keep with his parents. "Be right out." He was just about done with what he was doing. He got out another plate for cookies as well. Why dirty up too many dishes when they could share?

Just a few moments later he came out of the kitchen with a tray in his hands. He had a basket of cheese sticks for Jimmy Ray. He included a dipping bowl of marinara and one of ranch for him. There were two sandwiches with chips on two plates, one for Ary and one for Shay. And then there was a plate with cookies on it for him to share with Juliet. Paul passed out the plates, then Jason took the cookies and motioned for Juliet to join him, with his head, away from the adults.

He moved over to another section of the bar and waited for her to join him. That way they were far enough away from the adults to have a conversation or just smile and stare at each other, which happened with them sometimes. That was why Paul had given her two straws, so they could both drink from the same cup. He had figured they would go off and put their heads together like usual. And if Juliet looked, she would see his bracelet, heart and all, upon his wrist.
Employees of the Goddess
Employees of the Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Ary and Shay Thu Sep 30, 2010 12:29 am

The cookie war stopped when they heard Paul tell Jason that his girlfriend was here. Unfortunatantly for Juliet that meant that they teamed together to tease her about being Jason's girlfriend. They knew that the two kids hadn't gotten that far in thier relationship but they thought it was cute how Juliet blushed about it.

When Jimmy Ray told them why he was out late they stipped being silly and acted more grown up. Ary shifted on her stool slightly so that she could face him better. "Being bored is never good. With so much happening without us Shay and I have had to stay busy, though today shopping and and hanging out at the coffee house was long overdue."

Both girls grinned at Jason when he brought out the plates but since they had teased Juliet they decided not to tease him ... yet.
Ary and Shay
Ary and Shay

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet Thu Sep 30, 2010 12:59 am

Poor lil Juliet she turned bright red at being called girlfriend, and the teasing didn't help, but she actually took it well and laughed about it. All they while giving her two faery sisters unseen pinches. Much to her relief Jason motioned her over to where he was going to sit. Grabbing her stuff and sticking out her tongue to Ary and Shay she headed over and sat with him. She had noticed that he was wearing the bracelet and she blushed again. She was wearing the double heart necklace that was in the gift bag and had worn it alot since that night because she really liked it. She sat close to him but not real close because she didn't want more teasing. She asked about his day, told him about hers, which involved shopping with her friends and the whole melt down of her friends sister that had casued her to come home instead of staying the night at her friends house. There would be moments when she would stare at him while he talked and moments that she would laugh joke.
juliet
juliet

Back to top Go down

Post by Solange Davignon Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:50 am

Solange smiled at Jimmy Ray. "Boredom? 'Ow does one become bored when there is so much to see and explore?" She was guessing that he was not from this area, perhaps not even this planet. So she also presumed that he would like to explore and have adventures just like she.

She shared a giggle with the fae women about the girlfriend comments that Paul had made.
"Ahh, young love. Is there anything zweeter?" She could think of a few things, but those thoughts would not be entertained as she had been informed of the rules. She had no plans of breaking the rules and getting herself sent away, or worse.
Solange Davignon
Solange Davignon

Back to top Go down

Post by Jimmy Ray Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:56 am

Jimmy Ray was tryin t keep up with the conversations, but them girls just talked too fast fer him sometimes. But he did hear what the'd said t him. He smiled at 'em b'fore he answered. "Boredom is real easy when you aint got nothin t do but sit around on yer tuckus and watch the clock tickin away." Which was somethin Jimmy Ray found himself doin an aweful lot of.

He took a drink b'fore he continued with the conversation. "Don't do a whole lotta shoppin. Ain't no need t do any really. E'erythin I need is right here. An I hadn't given much thought t explorin either. Guess I'm still a lil upset 'bout my life gettin turned upside down cause I was tossed here somehow." He held up his fried cheese things t see iffin anyone would like one.
Jimmy Ray
Jimmy Ray

Back to top Go down

Post by Employees of the Goddess Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:28 am

Paul thought he would add his two cents worth to the conversation about Jimmy Ray's boredom. "Maybe you could find some kind of work somewhere to keep you Busy Jimmy Ray?" He was wiping down tables as he spoke. Even if they hadn't been used, there was still dust that settled, and besides, he liked to stay busy too. And that wasn't easy.

Jason and Juliet has chosen to stay out of the conversations that the adults were having. They preferred to talk about things that were more important to them. So Jason listened as Juliet told him about her friend's sister. "Isn't she the one who acts like everything is a immediate crisis and has to be dealt with that very second?" He payed attention.

After a small break in conversation, Jason worked up the nerve to ask Juliet something. "Juliet, my senior prom is this year, and I don't really want to take any of those silly girls from school. And well, there aren't any girls back at the Keep I would want to take either. I would like to take ... You. Would you go to prom with me?" He was very nervous.

He had tried to remain rather quiet when he asked her, but he was sure that probably at least one of the adults heard him. Which made him all the more nervous. He was so worried that she would say no, or that the adults would tease them to the point that they chose to forget about it. He had never been this nervous before, and it showed too.
Employees of the Goddess
Employees of the Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet Sat Dec 04, 2010 2:51 am

Juliet was nibbling on a cookie when Jason was asking her to his senior prom. The question took her by surprise and she coughed abit. A deep blush touched her cheeks. "Oh Jason, really, your prom?" She sat the cookie on her napkin and reached her hand out to him, she could tell he was nervous. She herself was both nervous and excited. "Yes Jason I will go to your prom with you." He could see the sparkle in her eyes as she answered him.
juliet
juliet

Back to top Go down

Post by Solange Davignon Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:27 am

Ahh, young love. Was there anything greater in all the universe? Solange wasn't evesdropping, but she could hear the youths as they whispered to each other. And this brought a smile to her porcelin features.

Not that she was ignoring the conversations where she was seated. "Perhaps you can make a new life here Jimmy Ray? And if you cannot, perhaps someone can help you find your way home?" Of course, she didn't know where or when his home was, but if he got here, he had to be able to get back somehow, oui?
Solange Davignon
Solange Davignon

Back to top Go down

Post by Jimmy Ray Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:07 am

Jimmy Ray thought 'bout what they was sayin' fer a bit. He didn't have too many skills that seemed like they'd be any good 'round these parts. He was from a different time, an a different place. What could he possible do 'round here?

He didn't talk back t' them fer a moment whilst he though 'bout it. "Well, I reckon my skills at tannin' leather and workin' with it might come in handy somewhere's 'round here. Maybe I could find me a job workin' with leather. I even sewed a vest fer m'girl once. It was leather too." He had never thought 'bout makin' a job outta workin' with leather, 'specially one where he'd be makin' ladies clothes. But he could try?
Jimmy Ray
Jimmy Ray

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next