StarryMyst: The EverLasting INN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Announcement

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

For all Guests please go to F.A.Q.s, As well as all posts that are done for the Keep have been moved to the sub board under the Beyond the Inn
Latest topics
» Treats for all (Open)
A Journey EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 2:48 am by Inion

» To save a life (Open to those with a reason to be in that area)
A Journey EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 8:45 pm by Ryanna

» §• Playing a Dangerous Game •§
A Journey EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 11:23 am by b.d. adams

» Enter Dorian
A Journey EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 10:33 pm by The Inn Keeper

» To Room #403 {Open}
A Journey EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 10:51 pm by Lt. Seleen Darkite

» Out of the Kettle, and Into the Fire
A Journey EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 1:53 am by Dorian Nightmist

» Coming for a visit
A Journey EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 7:48 pm by Guest

» been along too long
A Journey EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 10:38 pm by Inion

» Confusion (closed)
A Journey EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 12:32 pm by Emilia

A Journey

Go down

A Journey Empty A Journey

Post by Sasha JB Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:04 pm

Sasha wasn't one to sit back and let things happen to her or wait for others to show her a good time. She was brought up in a house that she made her own way and found ways of making her life more interesting and fun. Her parents brought her to Rhydin many many moons ago as a way of escaping a life they didn't want her to grow up in. First they traveled to Paris and most of Europe and then found themselves back in the United States where they seemed to be happy for quite some time but the crime in the area started to get worse. It was so bad one night that Sasha was walking home from school and was assaulted in ways she would rather not remember and often finds herself forgetting about it until something or someone comes along that happens to remind her of that night. Her parents had heard of this place where they could take her to protect her from such crimes that were lurking no matter where she turned. Even since being here she has seen her fair share of crimes but has made friends with people that have taught her how to protect herself in the event something comes at her again. One of those friends even gave her a protecter. Her protecter is a white tiger with the clearest blue eyes and is named Azsmyth. Sasha was now finding herself in a situation to make her own way in this world and has set out to find something of interest to her in both love and life.

Both her and Azsmyth ventured as long as they could and stopped every so often to rest and find food to eat. On the final leg of the trip Sasha changed her clothes out of her traveling attire and into something more pleasing to the eyes. She washed herself in the stream and then dried herself off with a towel she brought with her. Dressing in a pair of olive colored slacks and a cream colored top that showed a bit of cleavage, topping it all off she slipped on her walking boots and would change those once they got where they were going. Putting her old clothes back in her bag she finally pulled her hair back as they began walking once again.

Growing tired and weary Azsmyth nudged her in the direction of what appeared to be an inn. A soft smile and a brush to his head she walked up and checked to see if the door was unlocked having seen a sign that indicated it was an inn. Azsmyth stayed behind while she was inside seeing about a room.

Sasha moved toward what appeared to her to be the front desk and called out to see if anyone was there.

+Hello, anyone here?+

Sasha JB

Back to top Go down

A Journey Empty Re: A Journey

Post by The Inn Keeper Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:27 am

He had been in the back room reading when he heard the door open up and a few moments later he heard the lady asking if anyone was there. so with that he walked out of the back room behind the counter that the lady was at, in his hand was a book with the title "The Art of War". He gave the lady a smile and then looked over at the and nodded. He knew that animal within this realm were more than they appeared to be. "Hello there. And how may I help you" He gave her another smile as he put the book down and gave the woman his full attention.
The Inn Keeper
The Inn Keeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:34 pm

She gave a smile when he came to the counter and let it go when he looked over her shoulder and was curious what he was looking at since Azsmyth was outside right now standing guard. At any rate she needed a room and spoke up when he asked her how he could help.

+Well I am looking for a room for me and my pet. I do hope this is pet friendly I can't stay if it's not.+

Waiting she tapped her fingers lightly on the counter as her green eyes watched the man.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Inn Keeper Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:36 pm

(Please Pardon my ignorance I read the last part wrong about the pet staying outside.I thought it came in.)

He smiled at the lady and nodded. "Of course this is a pet welcome Inn." He leaned over to the side and picked up another book and opened it up before looking back at her. "So what kind of room are you looking for? We have rooms on the third, forth and fifth floor."

The Inn Keeper
The Inn Keeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:14 pm

(Sorry wasn't meaning to imply anything)

Thinking for a bit she figured they didn't need anything too big but nothing too small either. They both needed some space.

+Do you have something with a private bathroom and shower? Also, a kitchen?+

She liked cooking for herself plus she didn't have a lot of money to be eating out every night and it would be easier for her to do it herself. She was rather independent that way. Sasha waited to see which floor that might put them on.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Inn Keeper Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:02 pm

( No harm no foul?)

He smiled as he looked down at the registry book. "Well the only two floors that have kitchens are the fourth and fifth floor. They both have private bathrooms with showers, but the fourth floor has a kitchenette while the fifth floor has an entire kitchen." He smiled again to the lady as he waited for her response.
The Inn Keeper
The Inn Keeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:35 pm

Pondering the options he set out before her for a few moments before giving an answer. She didn't really need an entire kitchen so something small would work wonders she thought anyway.

+The kitchenette has a stove, oven and sink? If that is the case then the fourth floor is fine but if not then I would prefer the other one.+

She waited for a response and there was a reason she wanted a stove and oven but that was neither here nor there at this point.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Inn Keeper Sat Aug 07, 2010 1:06 am

He nodded at her again. "Why yes the kitchenette on teh fourth floor does have a stove, oven and sink. It will cost one gold per week. So would you like me to assign you a room from the fourth floor?" He gave her a smile as he got a pen ready just in case she would like to have a room on the fourth floor.
The Inn Keeper
The Inn Keeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:37 am

She smiled and nodded, this would be great at least she thought it was going to be but who knew for sure.

+The fourth floor would be great, thank you.+

She pulled a small purse out of her pocket and counted out enough for a 2 week stay and laid it on the counter. She wasn't necessarily planning on staying longer but if something peeked her interest enough she may do just that.

+I hope this is enough and if I need to extend will that be a problem? I just don't know for sure how long I want to stay.+

She hushed and waited for the man to give her the information she asked about and to get the key so she could rest up.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Inn Keeper Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:28 am

He smiled as he nodded to her. "To extend your stay will be fine. Just come and tell me you wish to stay longer." He took the money for the room and pulled out the ledger. "Room 408 puts you near the others on the floor. But it puts you so that you are not right next to the others. Will that suit you or would your prefer something farther away?" The men in rooms 402 and 404 were mostly single men. But he left that out not thinking she would use that to choose her room.
The Inn Keeper
The Inn Keeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:10 pm

She was good with that choice plus it fed another of her quirks all even numbers and she smiled even bouncing just a little on her feet but not too much didn't want to freak anyone out.

+That will be good, close but not close is good. Are there activities to do here?+

She wouldn't have used the single men in the rooms as a reason to be there or not to be there now if they get too loud and she can't sleep when it's that might be a different story. But she waited for a key and an answer to the activities she was ready to get some rest as it was and she could almost hear the thoughts of Azsmyth to hurry it up and that would bring a bigger smile to her lips.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Inn Keeper Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:42 am

He smiled at her question. "Oh why yes there is. in the basement is a gym as well as a sparing area. The sparring area is pretty much indestructible, we have some good wards on the place. We have a few hot springs, a couple of hot tubes and a beautiful garden with a water fall for those that mediate." He thought again for a moment. "There is also a ball room up on the second floor for big events. We also have a rec room with a few pool tables, big screen TV almost every channel you could think of." He gave a little chuckle. "And I think that is about it. Are there any other question that I could answer for you miss?"
The Inn Keeper
The Inn Keeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:55 pm

She was doing a bit of a dance trying to keep her excitement contained. With a smile she nodded to him because there was one more question she had.

+Can I have the room key and if you can point me in that direction I would appreciate it.+

She let out a low whistle which would cue Azsmyth that it was time to check out the room. Azsmyth had crafty ways of getting into buildings with closed door when his charge was not there to open them for him and this was how he decided to get into this building today. He came up to her and nudged her hand to let her know he was right there with her as they waited for the key.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Inn Keeper Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:21 am

He gave the woman another smiled before lifting up his hand and handing her the key. "There you go, you can either go up the stairs to the 4th floor or you could take the elevator." He points the stairs and then pointed to the elevator that was behind him. "But either way will get you to where you want to go." He just looked at the woman for one last time. "Oh and by the way, I hope you have a great time here."
The Inn Keeper
The Inn Keeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:57 pm

She smiled and took the key and spoke before she headed to her room.

+Thank you very much. I hope so too.+

With that her and Azsmyth headed up the stairs to the room.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:15 pm

(Just adding a bit to this part)

He wondered if how he did things ever made this slip of a lass wonder. He shook his head a little, ears straining to hear. He smelled....By the Gods was that a cat and some kind of lizard (though the later was almost faded). Great not only were there enough males here to get this lass in trouble, but a cat to. He sighed, well as much as he could, and moved on. Watching as she placed the key in the door and heard the click of the door unlocking. That would be when a paw would come down on her foot, kind of hard, reminding her he was the protector. He waited for her to open the door for him....this time.

When she unlocked the door she felt that paw come down and it made her jump back with a little and say things under her breathe because as far as she knew he didn't understand a word she said half the time but she was getting the idea of how things were going to work with him around. And then again she didn't seem to wonder or understand him much either. Opening the door she stood back knowing if she didn't let him go first it may be claws next and she didn't want to go there this time. She waited outside until he gave the all clear for her to go in to the room.

It was amazing how humans always seemed to think animals were dumb or did not understand them. Well he would let her think that, for now at least. He entered the room quietly, after all he was just a larger cat. A smile crossing his feline face at that. His immediately went into his protector mood. Sniffing, ears straining, eyes scanning. He moved around the room for a good thirty minutes. Then came back to Sasha, looked up at her, and then turned around and went to the middle of the room to plop down.

She waited outside the door for what seemed like forever and soon began tapping her foot impatiently. She was tired and hungry and needed a good hot shower. She was still tapping her foot when he returned and looked at her but then turned to go to the middle of the room. Shaking her head she took that as her all clear and went into the room closing and locking the door behind her. First things first she set off to unpack her things so she could take her shower. Once she had everything settled in she took her clothes and other personal items and went to take that shower.

He watched her move around the room like a busy bee. He often wondered when the young would learn patience, but sighed as he realized that was not going to happen. Well he would teach her, after all there was more to this protector then what there appeared to be. He laid where he was, close to the shower door, until he got hit with the steam. She was taking way to long and now she had gotten him wet. He growled softly and the water in her shower would turn cold.

She squealed as the once hot water turned cold and she started fussing and some other words were flying as the water turned off. She realized it seemed to happen far too often since he has been around and that did make her wonder a little. Taking a towel she wrapped it around herself and took another to wrap around her hair. Finishing her personal needs she finished drying off and then getting dressed. After she dressed she opened the door to let the bathroom dry out from all the steam that had been in there. Laying the towel that she dried off with over the rack she walked back into the bedroom and plopped herself down on the bed to rest from the travels.

He would watch her, until she plopped down. That would be when he would come up and nip at her toes. Reminding her that she needed to eat BEFORE she slept. Also that she might have to go get supplies. He shook his head a little, as he seemed to be taking care of a cub. No, worse..........a kitten of some house cat. Why was he asked to do this again? Was this really how he had to repay his debts?

She screamed as he nipped her toes and once again words started flying. +Can't a girl just relax before she has to get up and do other stuff??+ She was irritated and tired wishing sometimes she was off adventuring on her own but was also glad he was there to protect her knowing it was for the best. She laid there for a little bit longer not wanting to push her luck. Getting up and putting on her shoes to go see about getting something to eat and any other supplies they may need. She grabbed her bag and looked at him as she unlocked and opened the door. +You coming or staying?+ She waited for his reply.

He gave her that 'No' look of his, one he knew she was well familiar with. He let her think she won for the moment, before she got up and moved around. He watched her closely, doing his job. When she was ready, and asked her question, a small growl came from him. he walked up and actually raised a paw to swat her rear. As if saying, 'That was a stupid question. Do not ask it again.' Then began to head down the hallway.

A sound came from her out of frustration as he swatted her and she mumbled under her breathe. +I swear my parents were doing this to punish me for something.+ She shut and locked the door when they were both out of the room. Heading down the stairs and out of the inn she looked around not sure which way to go to get supplies as she didn't really remember seeing any such place on their travels to this inn. Sasha headed off into the direction she thought there might be something and she only thought that because she knew what was in the other direction because that is where they came from.

He stopped her and seem to shake his head. Nipping her long t-shirt lightly and pulling her towards the inn. It was as if saying, go in and ask. He then looked at the forests and gave a growl. As he did, he saw a rabbit take off and he was off after it. Knowing that he would know when she would get herself into trouble.

She started to say something before he growled and ran off. Instead she muttered something about being on her own. She continued to head off in the direction she was going hoping it wouldn't be a waste of time or energy. After some time she came upon a market where she was able to get her supplies for food and anything else they may need along the way. Having a good idea she was sure she wasn't going to be cooking Azsmyth food any time soon so she got what she liked. Once she got everything she thought she needed and could carry on her own she headed back to the inn.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum