StarryMyst: The EverLasting INN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Announcement

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

For all Guests please go to F.A.Q.s, As well as all posts that are done for the Keep have been moved to the sub board under the Beyond the Inn
Latest topics
» Treats for all (Open)
This God list... EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 2:48 am by Inion

» To save a life (Open to those with a reason to be in that area)
This God list... EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 8:45 pm by Ryanna

» §• Playing a Dangerous Game •§
This God list... EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 11:23 am by b.d. adams

» Enter Dorian
This God list... EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 10:33 pm by The Inn Keeper

» To Room #403 {Open}
This God list... EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 10:51 pm by Lt. Seleen Darkite

» Out of the Kettle, and Into the Fire
This God list... EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 1:53 am by Dorian Nightmist

» Coming for a visit
This God list... EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 7:48 pm by Guest

» been along too long
This God list... EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 10:38 pm by Inion

» Confusion (closed)
This God list... EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 12:32 pm by Emilia

This God list...

3 posters

Go down

This God list... Empty This God list...

Post by Mael Feu Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:57 pm

So...

Was reading.

What Gods are taken? Got a list of players here, saw the thing about Gods here. Guess it's your focus. So...

Who's taken?
Mael Feu
Mael Feu

http://www.bebo.com/aimsn/maelfeu

Back to top Go down

This God list... Empty Re: This God list...

Post by Admin Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:07 am

It really is not a Focus per say. But there are a few gods of Ryh'din that run around the boards. Granted these are the actual gods of Ryh'din, They have played their god character for a while and have been accepted round the realm. So there really is not something like "Oh we have this spot open do you want to play it." There are also a few Earth gods and come and go through out the boards.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://everlastinginn.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mael Feu Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:10 pm

Is the Innkeepers grandson a god of Rhy'din? You said there are some running around on the board. Is it in this boards story that the people here know who the gods are? Do they look like everyone else? I'm a bit confused to the storyline.

If the focus isn't the gods then what is it? Or do I abide by the nexus of anything?
Mael Feu
Mael Feu

Back to top Go down

Post by Venis Jordianthan Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:25 am

Hello Mael Feu-mun,

I have been reading this and thought that perhaps I could help shed some light on the subject. The God's of Rhy'Din are a group of God's who were chosen by the creator. The characters were pre-existing characters who were born God's or became God's before they were even chosen. I have submitted to the Admin a more specific explanation of the God's of Rhy'Din and the God's of Other Lands that the rules speak of. But we are not here to focus on the God's. The rules and guidelines set up for God characters were added on this specific message board because of some OOC drama on the boards we previously played on that involved God's of Rhy'Din and God's of Other Lands.

Now if you have a character that is a God of Other Lands, and you wish to play them here, it is fine. So long as you follow the rules of course. If you have a character who is a God, but not a canon character, and you have a means of proving it, you may also play them here. And if you would like, we can discuss getting your character on the list of Honorary God's of Rhy'Din. Also, if you wish to evolve your character into a God, we can figure out ways of working towards that as well if you so wish. But otherwise, there is no real focus on God's here. We just felt the need to add rules to avoid repeated drama.

I hope that this clears things up for you. If it doesn't, please feel free to let us know. We are willing to answer any of your questions to the best of our ability. And welcome to the boards. We look forward to playing with you sometime.

- The mun of
Venis Celestial Sanderson Crow Asgard Jordianthan
The Vampire Goddess of Fire and Protection
Natural Born Witch
God of Rhy'Din
Venis Jordianthan
Venis Jordianthan

Back to top Go down

Post by Mael Feu Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:47 am

Was there drama because they were confused as hell, like I am? Retorical question. No need to answer it.

Group of people who wanted to be gods got together and formed a group. Got it, I'll leave it at that.

Not the focus, play with the nexus. Not everyone knows about the gods. Right. Okay.

Thanks.
Mael Feu
Mael Feu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum