StarryMyst: The EverLasting INN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Announcement

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

For all Guests please go to F.A.Q.s, As well as all posts that are done for the Keep have been moved to the sub board under the Beyond the Inn
Latest topics
» Treats for all (Open)
Surprise lil sis EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 2:48 am by Inion

» To save a life (Open to those with a reason to be in that area)
Surprise lil sis EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 8:45 pm by Ryanna

» §• Playing a Dangerous Game •§
Surprise lil sis EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 11:23 am by b.d. adams

» Enter Dorian
Surprise lil sis EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 10:33 pm by The Inn Keeper

» To Room #403 {Open}
Surprise lil sis EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 10:51 pm by Lt. Seleen Darkite

» Out of the Kettle, and Into the Fire
Surprise lil sis EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 1:53 am by Dorian Nightmist

» Coming for a visit
Surprise lil sis EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 7:48 pm by Guest

» been along too long
Surprise lil sis EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 10:38 pm by Inion

» Confusion (closed)
Surprise lil sis EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 12:32 pm by Emilia

Surprise lil sis

2 posters

Go down

Surprise lil sis Empty Surprise lil sis

Post by Catrina "Cat" Masterson Sat Aug 01, 2009 2:56 am

The large black horse trekked it's way up the hill, pack mule beside it. When Catrina had last been here, she had used portals to get to and fro. So she had almost gotten lost and had even almost given up at one point. But she found the will to keep going. She just kept thinking about Kyra and how she had referred to Venis as 'she' and 'her'. She didn't want to become 'she' or 'her' to Tasha. Or vice versa. And she had missed so many years with Tasha having been abducted. They sisters really were trying to put their lives back together after their parents death. And for that, they needed each other.

As she pulled up in front of the Inn she was in awe of it's size. She had already been to the Tel'Ranaemyn before she made this trek. They had informed her of the move. So she got directions, and then got more directions and then even more directions before she found herself at the base of the hill. But now, she was atop the hill, outside of the Inn, and she needed a room because she needed a shower. So she grabbed one of her saddle bags and flung it over her shoulder before she tied the pair to the hitching post. Then she headed inside to the front desk, where she waited for service.
Catrina
Catrina "Cat" Masterson

Back to top Go down

Surprise lil sis Empty Re: Surprise lil sis

Post by Inn Keepers GrandSon Sat Aug 01, 2009 10:07 am

He yawned a little bit putting his right hand behind his head and give his head a scratch before walking into the main room from behind door behind the desk. "Tokeda do this, Tokeda do that. Like he is that old He can't do things himself." He stopped as he saw the lady walk in with the saddle bag over her shoulder. He then said in a whisper "Well Grandpa I will not be able to do as you asked at the moment" He then shrugged his shoulders before looking up at the lady smiling. "Hello and welcome to "Starrymyst, And how can I help you today?"
Inn Keepers GrandSon
Inn Keepers GrandSon

Back to top Go down

Post by Catrina "Cat" Masterson Sat Aug 01, 2009 2:16 pm

Catrina looked up at the source of the voice and smiled. "I need a room please. Something simple and inexpensive." She did not have access to money that her lil sis had. So she would be paying for her own room. She sat her saddle bag on the counter so she could get into it. She had her money, some things for a shower, and a change of clothes in there. Everything else was out on the mule.

She tilted her head towards the door. "I will also be boarding a horse and a mule. Also, my companion is joining me. She's a Pindragon, so if there is a pet deposit or something." She didn't even know if her sisters were here yet, but if this is where Tasha was going to be, than this is where Cat wanted to be for now. Alicia had liked the idea too, so they would all be together for the first time in many years.
Catrina
Catrina "Cat" Masterson

Back to top Go down

Post by Inn Keepers GrandSon Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:50 am

He nodded as he grabbed the book from a draw in the desk and then he placed it down. "Very well and how long will you be staying?" And then when she said she had a pindragon He chuckled a little and shook his head. "Oh no no pet deposit is needed but if your pet makes a mess you will be cleaning it up." He gave a little chuckle. "Oh and there is a little charge of a copper a piece per animal per day for stabling."
Inn Keepers GrandSon
Inn Keepers GrandSon

Back to top Go down

Post by Catrina "Cat" Masterson Sat Aug 08, 2009 4:38 am

Cat listened with a smile. This place didn't seem too expensive, she might be able to extend her stay. Though, she hadn't put a time limit on her visit yet anyway. "Um, I'm not quite sure, should we start with a week and go from there?" Though a rhetorical question, he might have an answer. After all, she didn't.

She reached into her bag to get out some money. And just when she was about to ask what currency they took, he mentioned copper, so she knew they took GP's. A copper a night per animal to be stabled was fourteen copper. Easy start. Now to find out about to room rates, as she pulled out the fourteen copper.
Catrina
Catrina "Cat" Masterson

Back to top Go down

Post by Inn Keepers GrandSon Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:01 am

He smiled and chuckled at her. "Very well then a week should be a good start that way you do not pay more just encase you leave."
Inn Keepers GrandSon
Inn Keepers GrandSon

Back to top Go down

Post by Catrina "Cat" Masterson Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:20 am

Cat nodded to the young man. "I will probably stay longer, who knows though. You can call my Cat by the way. And my roommate will be my purple Pindragon named Penelope. How much is the room?" An important question to ask after all. Even though she did sound like she was rambling.
Catrina
Catrina "Cat" Masterson

Back to top Go down

Post by Inn Keepers GrandSon Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:29 am

He chuckled as he looked at her. "Ok then Cat well for a third floor room it will be five silver a week and as I said you will not have to worry about a pet deposit."
Inn Keepers GrandSon
Inn Keepers GrandSon

Back to top Go down

Post by Catrina "Cat" Masterson Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:56 am

Cat chuckled lightly as she pulled out the five silver for the room. "Well, then that covers the tab. So now do I sign somewhere or something?" He seemed a little distracted, but she didn't take it personally. After all, as he had been walking up he had mumbled something about not getting something else done at that moment.
Catrina
Catrina "Cat" Masterson

Back to top Go down

Post by Inn Keepers GrandSon Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:51 am

He just smiled. "Yes you do." He leaned down and wrote her name down on the book before looking back at her putting the pen between the pages and turning it around for her. "There you go just sign by your name."
Inn Keepers GrandSon
Inn Keepers GrandSon

Back to top Go down

Post by Catrina "Cat" Masterson Sat Sep 12, 2009 4:16 am

Cat smiled as she picked up the pen and signed her name. "There you go sweety." She set the pen back down for him. Now all she needed was her key. She was so happy that she had decided to do this. She would have to track down Kyra later and thank her for the idea. She was going to enjoy this time with her little sister.
Catrina
Catrina "Cat" Masterson

Back to top Go down

Post by Inn Keepers GrandSon Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:56 pm

He smiled as he saw her right her name down and when he took the book back he made sure everything was in order so then he handed her the key. "And here is your room key,it is number 302, if you have any questions just let my grandfather or I know and we will try to help out as much as we can." He smiled at her again as he held out the key.
Inn Keepers GrandSon
Inn Keepers GrandSon

Back to top Go down

Post by Catrina "Cat" Masterson Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:56 pm

Cat smiled as she took the key. "Thank you very much, I will be sure to come find you if I need anything." She gave a slight bow before she turned to head back outside to get her things and put her equines in the stables. From there, she took Penelope and headed up to her room.
Catrina
Catrina "Cat" Masterson

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down