StarryMyst: The EverLasting INN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Announcement

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

For all Guests please go to F.A.Q.s, As well as all posts that are done for the Keep have been moved to the sub board under the Beyond the Inn
Latest topics
» Treats for all (Open)
Rider on the storm EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 2:48 am by Inion

» To save a life (Open to those with a reason to be in that area)
Rider on the storm EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 8:45 pm by Ryanna

» §• Playing a Dangerous Game •§
Rider on the storm EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 11:23 am by b.d. adams

» Enter Dorian
Rider on the storm EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 10:33 pm by The Inn Keeper

» To Room #403 {Open}
Rider on the storm EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 10:51 pm by Lt. Seleen Darkite

» Out of the Kettle, and Into the Fire
Rider on the storm EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 1:53 am by Dorian Nightmist

» Coming for a visit
Rider on the storm EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 7:48 pm by Guest

» been along too long
Rider on the storm EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 10:38 pm by Inion

» Confusion (closed)
Rider on the storm EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 12:32 pm by Emilia

Rider on the storm

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Rider on the storm Empty Rider on the storm

Post by Beastie Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:45 pm

How he had gone and did it would be anyone's guess, but for those standing outside there would be the whine and rumble heard on the wind. As well as something strange, a laughter. In the distance, what many might consider a dust storm could be seen. If someone with sharp eyes looked closely, in that storm twin red orbs would be seen peering out. Was it a daemon? A jinn? Who knew?

The rumble grew louder as the storm seemed to be approaching the inn. He pulled into up to the end and the rumbling stopped. The dust gathering around him like a cloak, or better yet its own cloud of darkness. Sitting there, astride one awesome looking machine, would be the rider. The Beastie was back....was it for good or ill?

He sat there and looked at the inn as he as he revved up the V-10 Viper engine of his pick. Remembering how he got it. One thing was for sure; there was something different about this beast.

Rider on the storm Dodge_Tomahawk

Beastie

Back to top Go down

Rider on the storm Empty Re: Rider on the storm

Post by Guest Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:12 pm

Sasha was out around the ground when she heard the rumble of what she could only think was a storm rolling in. Looking up to the sky she was at a loss because it looked like a clear day but things had a way of changing around here. But something as she looked around caught her eye, it was the eyes first and then the rest of the rider and the bike. Her jaw dropped seeing the bike it was very nice looking. She moved closer to try and get a better look of it not meaning to disturb the rider at all but some things couldn't be avoided at times.

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:40 pm

The owner of the bike turned his reptilian head at the being approaching him. He knew enough not to assume everything that looked human was human. His head titled to the side as he watched her, then he knew he had to. He gave one of his tooth grins as his tail swished back and forth. Her was a giant human dragon looking at her. Eyes as red as blood, teeth as white as ivory. Hands and feet tipped in wicked looking talons, yet all he wore was a loincloth with a symbol on it.

He just sat there and watched her.

Beastie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:46 pm

Sasha stopped dead in her tracks a bit wide eyed. She knew there were things here that were not human and she expected it but she never seen anything like him before in her life. Being human her heart was pounding as he grinned at her and then she saw his tail moving back and forth. Her thoughts were running wild with her and she debated on staying put or running she didn't want to be someones lunch as she took in the thing that was sitting there in front of her. What was a girl to do...stay and talk or run scared.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:50 pm

He seemed to chuckle as he watched the girls reaction. Fates knew he missed that. He would let her squirm a little more before he spoke. "Easy wee one. I already ate." Though of course he would not say what he had eaten. "This Starry Myst or did I over shoot a vithing bit?"

Beastie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:53 pm

Her heart pounding even more now she let out the breath she was holding thanking the heavens that he wasn't looking to make her his lunch. Her relief was evident on her face. She nodded before she spoke.

+Yes it is. Sorry for intruding I just never seen anything like that before.+

She pointed in his direction and it could be taken as either him or the bike or both.

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:56 pm

He chuckled again, it was a soft and kind chuckle.

"Not intruding Wee One." He gave a softer smile, "Me or this here thing that can actually hold me?"

He chuckled and looked at her. Appraising her. In a realm where nothing was what it seemed, he actually wondered what her story was. But knew that if he was to know then he was to know.

Beastie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:14 pm

She gave a bit of a smile and nodded to him eyeing him and the bike.

+Both actually. Sorry+

He would see a blonde hair blue eyed girl that looked completely human. There was only one here that knew her complete story but if someone got to know her and make friends with her she might be willing to tell it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:35 pm

He chuckled and nodded.

"At least you are honest Wee One. I am the Beastie."

He looked at her, "You are a long way from home eh?" He motioned her over. If she came near he would pick her up and put her on the bike. Once settled he would look at her and ask, "Ready?"

Beastie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:55 pm

She laughed a little to him before she spoke.

+Yeah a world away from where home use to be but this is home now.+

She let that hang out there for now as he motioned for her to come over. She knew Azsmyth was going to be furious with her but she threw caution to the wind and moved over near him. She nearly jumped out of her skin when he picked up and put her on the bike. But it soon donned on her that he was taking her for a ride. She looked on the bike at place to hold on but couldn't seem to find a place.

+Umm where am I supposed to hold on?+

She waited for the answer before answering his.

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:25 am

He listened and nodded.

"I understand that one Wee One."

He chuckled and weaved the thread of wind to hold her in place. Then without waiting for an answer; he set off like a bat out of hell. Roaring in the wind as they rode. He took her about ten miles...as a giant runs...from the inn and then back.

Once back he turned off the bike, and set her down. Chuckling himself.

Beastie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:44 am

Her eyes went wide as she he took off and she didn't fall off. She squealed in delight as the wind blew through her hair. She was giggling not remembering when she had so much fun by the time they got back to the inn and he sat her down. Her legs were pretty wobbly at this point.

+Wow that was amazing...They didn't have anything this fast back home well they had this one street legal car that did but I never actually seen it except for him pictures. Thank you for the ride.+

She was surprisingly in a good mood and no longer worried about what Azsmyth was going to say about it or if he had even noticed she was gone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:49 pm

He chuckled and ruffled her hair.

"You are welcome Wee One."

He listened to her. "Would that have been the Viper by chance?," he asked.

Guessing the answer the whispered to her, "This is the engine from that car." He smiled as if it was some little secret between them. "You here by yourself Wee One?"

Beastie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:04 pm

She smiled and nodded to him about the name of the car.

+That is so cool..but that is a lot of power for a bike...+

She bit her lip and shook her head with a sigh when he asked if she was here alone. It reminded her that she was being watched after like a child.

+No I'm not I have a watcher or keeper how ever you want to put it.+

Oh that didn't come out sounding like she had issues with having a what she thought of as a babysitter and it tended to upset her when she thought about it more and more.

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:31 pm

He nodded and smiled.

"Good. It is more fun and safer to travel with friends."

He gave her a soft smile.

"Maybe you will meet more. Maybe even have a scaled one."

He chuckled.

Beastie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:48 pm

She rolled her eyes a little when he said travel with friends and she muttered under her breath.

+Friend...right baby sitter is more like it+

She smiled back and nodded to him.

+Just have to make sure they pass the test so to speak.+

She shrugged a little and started wondering if Azsmyth was going to come out of no where and put a halt to them talking like he did the man in the lounge.

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:10 pm

He chuckled at that.

"Am sure that your friends only wish you to be safe."

He gave her a slight hug and looked at her.

"Think I will pass?"

Beastie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:04 pm

She nodded and sighed knowing he was right and perked up knowing they were being watched. Returning the hug she nodded a little.

+Well considering he hasn't pounced you yet and intruded on our conversation I would say so.+

She laughed and looked in the direction she had a feeling he was at right now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Employees of the Goddess Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:46 am

Perhaps she saw her companion, perhaps not. But one thing was certain. She would see a six foot four red haired man in his mid thirties. He had come from the stables and wore a blue plaid shirt and a pair of faded blue jeans over a pair of tan colored work boots.

Shamus stood just into the gravel of the driveway at the edge of the grass. He had his head down and his hands clasped behind his back out of respect for those present. He was humming a tune in his head so as to not overhear the conversation. He would simply stand there until he was addressed.
Employees of the Goddess
Employees of the Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:29 am

As she looked up she caught sight of the man standing there looking as if he had been scolded by someone. She looked to her new friend and pointed down the way.

+I think someone may need help or something.+

She shrugged a little bit and watched the man curiously wondering what type of beast he was. She knew well enough that things weren't always as they seemed at all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:53 am

He heard her and looked over where she pointed. He chuckled.

"Sasha, meet Shamus. Shamus, this is Sasha.....a friend of mine."

He said the last phrase as he did so that it would spread around.

"You will have many more friends now Sasha. If you or your friend are mistreated around them, let me know. I will handle it. Hope you get to meet my daughters and niece at some point. I think you all will get along well."

He smiled at her, and then looked closer at Shamus.

"Spill it Scotsman. Did you lose your vithing blue ribbon?"

Beastie

Back to top Go down

Post by Employees of the Goddess Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:36 pm

Shamus heard his name and looked up. He gave a nod of a bow in respect as he looked to the young lass. "Tis a pleasure." If Sasha had ever had food delivered to her room or eaten in the bar she would have recognized him as one of the men who worked there. Though his shift was twelve am to six am, he wasn't sure he had ever seen her in there on his shift.

In response to his stating that the lass was his friend, Shamus nodded to him. "Aye." And that was all that he needed to say about that. He chose not to respond to his telling her that if she were to be mistreated that she was to inform him. Shamus knew that mistreatment of the lass would not stand with anyone.

The he addressed Shamus again. His words startled him slightly. "Yes sir, I mean, no." He gave a soft chuckle. "I have nae lost my ribbon. Only had to switch it to red." He got the joke, and even though he was not here for jovial purposes, he needed to laugh about it.

He cleared his throat before he continued. His nerves were showing in his slightly thicker than usual accent, which was normally not even noticeable. "M ... Sir." The change in choice of ways to address him stemming from his knowing that he was very strict about privacy. "I was just wondering ... I mean to say, please excuse my interruption, but by chance, do you bring word of your mother?" He drew in his bottom lip, his hands still clasped behind his back as he waited nervously for a response.
Employees of the Goddess
Employees of the Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:07 am

He chuckled at that, as well as nodding. now knowing that Sasha was in good hands. He noticed how nervous Shamus was and wondered what was going on. As he heard the question, he sighed a little.

"Aye, the Ankle Biter is at the castle working on a few things with the Lady of the House."

Then he paused and it dawned on him that Shamus would not be so nervous if he was asking about Sheena. He looked at Shamus and tilted his head.

"Venis is not here? Where the vith is she? How vithing long has been vithing gone?"

He began to growl and looked at Shamus....."Get Manny here....NOW!" The last word was roared.

He then lifted his head back and roared once more, "TASHA! GET YOUR VITHING FURRY ARSE OUT FRONT NOW OR A FLEA DIP WILL BE THE LEAST OF YOUR WORRIES!" Nothing like hearing one of the dragon blood roaring.

Beastie

Back to top Go down

Post by Employees of the Goddess Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:34 am

(Don't wanna step on any toes, but I figured from the looks of the thread that we aren't holding to a specific order? If I was supposed to wait then sorry Sasha.)

Shamus blinked as Sheena was spoken of. It was good to hear that she was well, but he was right, Shamus was not exactly asking of Sheena. But he did give a nod of acknowledgment as it was good to hear. It was the pause and the tilt of his head that gave Shamus cause for concern.

When he started firing off questions Shamus opened his mouth to answer but each start of an answer was cut off with the next question. And then that growl. Shamus cringed and began to sink his head down into his shoulders. He was sure he was about to be severely punished at any second.

The order war roared at him and he cringed even more. "Aye. Yes sir. Right away sir." Spoken as he turned towards the Inn and took off running like he had been shot. He ran into the Inn and started looking for Manny.
Employees of the Goddess
Employees of the Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Tasha Masterson Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:30 am

Meanwhile, on the fifth floor of the Inn, in Venis' room, sitting at Venis' desk, Tasha was going through some bills that needed to be paid. She had started getting a little fidgety within the last hour or so, but hadn't thought anything of it. "Honey, do you have the bill for cleaning the ballroom over there in that stack, it should be due this week." She stuck her pencil in her ponytail and flipped up the calendar to make sure she was right.

She picked up a stack of papers and began to flip through them to look for another bill that was marked on the calendar for this week. That was when she heard it. She knew that voice, she knew that growl, and this time, it wasn't friendly fire.
"Fuck." Whispered as she got up out of the chair and slid her feet into the flip flops that were beside the desk. It was just her first name, not her whole name or even her first and last, so she knew she needed to move, but not break her neck jumping out the window to do so.

She moved over to where Ha'Ruil sat on the couch with a pile of papers on the coffee table in front of him.
"I'll be back as fast as I can honey." She leaned over and gave him a chaste peck to his lips. Then she headed out of the room. She knew better than to wait for the elevator. Instead she took the stairs. But she bound down them with a bounce to her step rather than just walking down them. Faster that way.

Last edited by Tasha Masterson on Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Tasha Masterson
Tasha Masterson

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum