StarryMyst: The EverLasting INN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Announcement

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

For all Guests please go to F.A.Q.s, As well as all posts that are done for the Keep have been moved to the sub board under the Beyond the Inn
Latest topics
» Treats for all (Open)
A Pyromaniac Arrives.... EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 2:48 am by Inion

» To save a life (Open to those with a reason to be in that area)
A Pyromaniac Arrives.... EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 8:45 pm by Ryanna

» §• Playing a Dangerous Game •§
A Pyromaniac Arrives.... EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 11:23 am by b.d. adams

» Enter Dorian
A Pyromaniac Arrives.... EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 10:33 pm by The Inn Keeper

» To Room #403 {Open}
A Pyromaniac Arrives.... EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 10:51 pm by Lt. Seleen Darkite

» Out of the Kettle, and Into the Fire
A Pyromaniac Arrives.... EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 1:53 am by Dorian Nightmist

» Coming for a visit
A Pyromaniac Arrives.... EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 7:48 pm by Guest

» been along too long
A Pyromaniac Arrives.... EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 10:38 pm by Inion

» Confusion (closed)
A Pyromaniac Arrives.... EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 12:32 pm by Emilia

A Pyromaniac Arrives....

2 posters

Go down

A Pyromaniac Arrives.... Empty A Pyromaniac Arrives....

Post by Alexander Sat Sep 18, 2010 2:03 am

Through those doors he walked in quietly. Stopped a few feet into that lobby area. That boy no older then nineteen years of age stood there long baggy pants, along with a black hoodie was worn. The hood up over his head, his arms hanging to the sides, hands were hanging out of the sleves of that hoodie, with the exception of both thumbs where were sticking out of a hole in either sleve. Head tilted up for a moment, just enough to allow him to look around that lobby. A look here, a look there, nothing that caught his attention really. That was until his eyes fell upon some curtains, which simply caused a smirk to form over his lips for a moment. "Don't do it Brayden, you just got here. Don't be setting things on fire already." Words spoken outloud but quietly none the less to himself as he had taken a few more steps to those curtains, allowing his fingertips to run over the cloth of that curtain. "You would burn so beautifully you know that..."

Once more that smirk returned to his face as he turned away almost reluctantly from those curtain, looking towards the desk area now. Moving slowly towards the desk now, stopping a bit short, but close enough that his eyes were able to look over what was there. After a few moments, he closed his eyes, turning away from that desk, as he moved a hand to a pocket about halfway down the leg of his pants. Fumbling in that pocket for a moment or two he finally removed his hand, a bit of a tremble going on as well with just that hand as he looked to the lighter that he was now holding. A flick of the lighter and a small flame formed. His eyes fixating on that flame now, staring at it, in ways mesmerized by it. "So beautiful...you..are. Always..beautiful..." That bit of trembling coming to a halt, as he seemingly drifted out into his own world just him and that flame.
Alexander
Alexander

Back to top Go down

A Pyromaniac Arrives.... Empty Re: A Pyromaniac Arrives....

Post by Guest Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:17 pm

She had been busy lately mostly keeping to herself and had decided to come out of her room with her trusted protector by her side. Making her way down the stairs she was nearly at the bottom when Azsmyth nudged her to stop. Unsure of why she did as he wished and listened. She couldn't quite make out what it was if anything at all but it sounded to her like something other than the two of them were near. Leaning down she whispered something solely to him before finally coming the rest of the way down the stairs. Before long she would be in full view of anyone or anything that was there. A soft smile crept to her lips as she saw someone. Her head canted as she watched trying not to disturb the fire maker as he spoke to the flame.

Azsmyth, a white tiger and her protector, came to stand next to her and moved his head under her hand so her hand was now resting on top of it. A low growl came from him as if he was speaking to her to move along and mind her own business but the girl did have a mind of her own. Not always did she do what he wished of her but there were times she did.

She looked down to Azsmyth and spoke softly.

+Don't worry I will go, I just don't want to startle him is all.+

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:43 pm

His eyes remained fixated on that small flame, still lost in that world solely of his. The only movement that seemed to leave from him was a slight tilt of his head, as he concentrated more and more on that flame. While his fingers moved away from the small switch of the lighter far enough down so that he could hold the lighter without his thumb keeping that flame going, he did just that. Yet that flame remained there even though the lighter was off. He remained like that, just staring at that single flame for a few more seconds, finally moving his free hand to the flame, covering it for a moment. “So beautiful…yet in an instant…gone. Such a beautiful tragedy…” Hand moving away now, the flame that was there, was now gone, and soon after so was the lighter as it had been placed back into the pocket it had come from.

Body turned slightly once again, looking back to the empty desk there, allowing his eyes to glance about looking to see if there was even anyone back further away from the desk. Walking up to it now, he stopped just in front of it, bringing his hands up to rest them there on top of it, fingertips beginning to tap quietly in the rhythm of one of his favorite songs. “Maybe…there is no one here, I suppose I need to go humor myself and come back later.” Once more words spoken quietly to himself as he turned his head glancing out of a window, his attention catching onto something outside for a moment, before turning his head once more to one of the papers there on the desk. Letting his gaze rest on that paper now, he watched..and watched…and watched as the corner of that paper began to smolder slightly, a small wisp of smoke beginning to rise up.
Alexander
Alexander

Back to top Go down

Post by The Inn Keeper Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:28 am

(I do apologize for the delay of my post, work has me doing night shift. ~Shivers~)

He had been in the back of the back of the INN at the moment that the person came in. But he was almost done making his sandwich so he decided toto finish it before welcoming the person that just came in. After he got the sandwich done he smiled as he grabbed the plates and walked around until he walked out of the door behind the counter. "Hello there I do apologize for keeping you waiting, welcome to the Starrymyst Inn. How many I help you?" He gave the man a smile as he waiting there and put his plate down on the counter. He then leaned down and pulled the registry book out from the bottom of the counter.
The Inn Keeper
The Inn Keeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:49 pm

She blinked at the papers as they started smoldering and how calm the inn keeper was to that fact. Coming out of her hiding spot she walked to the papers in a bit of a hissy fit and found something to smack them with and once she was sure they were out she turned to the man who did it and spoke.

+Are you absolutely crazy or something?+

She turned to the inn keeper and spoke.

+Sorry but this one seems to have issues and tried to set your papers on fire there.+

She pointed to the papers as she was felt Azsmyth getting between her and the new guy. With a bit of a huff she moved back trying to calm her nerves a bit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:39 pm

Just like that, he went from being alone in that lobby, to having two other people there with him. Instantly his hand moved to snuff out the smoldering papers, though someone had already gotten to them. His eyes glanced to the one who was seemingly yelling at him, and yet it really did seem as though, those words bounced off of him. Watching her for a moment, letting her finish her rant, he now looked to the innkeeper that was there as well. "Nothing to aplogize about." Once more, he turned his attention to the woman that was there, to see if what she was doing was finished. Did he seem upset about what he had done? Not really, to him it was all normal. "They are just paper. Paper comes from wood, wood burns."

Attention again looking to the innkeeper, a small nod of his head following. "I was wondering if there were any rooms available." Yep nothing was done wrong in his mind. Not that it was on purpose, just that he did not know any better.
Alexander
Alexander

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:25 am

She wasn't yelling she was more being fussy and it upset her that he would try to damage someone's property that way. She blinked realizing how it didn't affect him what damage could have been done with that fire of his. She shook her head and turned and walked away as it was clearly not her place to worry about this and he was talking with the inn keeper.

Azsmyth followed behind her and stopped when she stopped in the lounge. Once she was there she took a seat in one of the comfy chairs and laid her head back letting her head stop swirling. Azsmyth laid next to the chair rather worried as she had never gotten upset quite like this before and he didn't know how to fix it.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Inn Keeper Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:01 pm

It was not until after the lady came in to snuff out the little wisp of smoke before he noticed the man was the one that was putting it on fire. He just shrugged a moment. "There was no damage at the moment, besides our sprinkler system is top of the line. But I will have to say some of the other tenants might not like getting wet." He gave a little chuckle as he saw the lady walk into the lounge. He then looked back at the man and nodded. "Yes, we do have a few rooms available, We have small rooms on the third floor as well as some rooms with a kitchenette on the fourth floor." So at the moment he would just for a response from the man in front of him.
The Inn Keeper
The Inn Keeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:53 pm

His head had turned for a few moments watching the woman walk away, while listening to the innkeeper talk as well, a small shrug of his shoulders followed suit as he turned his attention back to the innkeeper now. "Does not matter to me, whichever you feel like having filled, I'm not realy picky you know." Once again his head turned slightly to look towards the direction that, the woman had gone walking in. "Yea..I see that, I guess to each their own I suppose." Turning his attention back to the innkeeper, he held a hand out, his hand slipping out of that hoodie sleve a bit, allowing a brief glimpse of a scared up palm, before he slid the hoodie sleve back over to leave just his thumb hanging out from it's hole in his sleve. "Brayden."
Alexander
Alexander

Back to top Go down

Post by The Inn Keeper Tue Oct 05, 2010 1:06 am

((Please forgive me, work has been brutal.))

Kanna nodded to the man when he said that he wasn't picky. In looking at the book he saw that the fourth floor was less crowded. "Pleasure to meet you Mr. Brayden. I have room 411 already available and it is freshly cleaned. You should enjoy that room. It has a lovely view." He figured that it was far enough from others on the floor that they would have time to escape if an accident happened. And he hoped that it was still close enough to the Goddess, just in case.

He put the name Brayden in the book and turned to get the key. When he had the key he set it on the book and turned the book so the man could sign it. He put a pen up there for him too. "If you could please sign by your name?"
The Inn Keeper
The Inn Keeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum