StarryMyst: The EverLasting INN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Announcement

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

For all Guests please go to F.A.Q.s, As well as all posts that are done for the Keep have been moved to the sub board under the Beyond the Inn
Latest topics
» Treats for all (Open)
Setting up the room EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 2:48 am by Inion

» To save a life (Open to those with a reason to be in that area)
Setting up the room EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 8:45 pm by Ryanna

» §• Playing a Dangerous Game •§
Setting up the room EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 11:23 am by b.d. adams

» Enter Dorian
Setting up the room EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 10:33 pm by The Inn Keeper

» To Room #403 {Open}
Setting up the room EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 10:51 pm by Lt. Seleen Darkite

» Out of the Kettle, and Into the Fire
Setting up the room EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 1:53 am by Dorian Nightmist

» Coming for a visit
Setting up the room EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 7:48 pm by Guest

» been along too long
Setting up the room EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 10:38 pm by Inion

» Confusion (closed)
Setting up the room EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 12:32 pm by Emilia

Setting up the room

2 posters

Go down

Setting up the room Empty Setting up the room

Post by Gwendolan Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:03 am

Gwen was looking around the room. There where boxes everywhere. She was looking at them all. Manny had tried to keep all boxes strait but they where mixed up. The plants instead of being spread around the rooms where all in one corner. She took a deep breath.

"Ok I think I will start with boxes, they need to be sorted. I know there are things for the kitchen."

She found talking to herself when there where things to be done helped. She knew all the boxes where labeled and that there where four boxes for the kitchen. She had started stacking the boxes of pictures in a stack, the things for the desk she placed on the desk, she would leave that for Manny, she had no clue what to do with it. All the bed room things she put in another stack.

About thirty minutes later she had the boxes for the kitchen sitting in the kitchenette area and was unpacking them. There was limited cabinet space so she decided to stack everything inside of the larger things.

She pulled the pans out of the boxes and than stacked them and placed them into the cabinet. She pushed them to the back of cabinet and than put the lids in front of them. on the shelf above them she stacked the baking dishes and the mixing bowls.

Next she took out the dishes. Manny and herself had decided that they only needed place settings for four people, the room would not sit any more than that at one time. She placed the saucers on top of the plates and set them in the cabinet. She placed the bowls off to the side. The glasses where placed on the shelf above it, coffee cups next to them.

She pulled out all the utensils out of the box and placed them in the draw. The last things where a coffee pot, blender, and an electric mixer. She pulled them out and placed them on the counter.

She pulled out a glass and filled it with water and than moved to the couch to sit down and take a break.
Gwendolan
Gwendolan

Back to top Go down

Setting up the room Empty Re: Setting up the room

Post by Employees of the Goddess Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:42 am

Manny came in the room with his cell phone attached to his ear and a clipboard in his hands. "Yes, that is exactly what I said. Ten, that's right. For the ceremony and the reception. I will take care of it. Thank you. Now if you will excuse me, I have a gorgeous blonde who I absolutely must give attention to." He flipped the phone closed with a smile.

He walked over to the couch and set the clipboard and cell phone on the coffee table as he bent over Gwendolan. He waited until her glass was clear of her mouth before he placed his lips upon hers and sent his tongue through their lips in search of it's dance partner. After a few minutes he broke the passionate kiss and stood erect once more, with a big grin.

He caught sight of the empty boxes and the moved boxes and the small appliances upon the counter. "Hello my love, have we been busy setting up out happy little home today?" He sat down on the couch beside her and turned so he could face her. He knew that this wasn't their permanent home, but it was home for now. After all, he was with her.

He was relieved that he wouldn't have to get his morning coffee downstairs anymore. Not that they had bad coffee, he just preferred to have some before he was dressed and ready for the day. "You can put things however you would like for them to be sweety, this is your room too." God's how he loved saying that. He loved the fact that she said she would be his roommate here rather than be somewhere else.

He looked at his watch and then smiled a very bright smile. "I have about an hour to kill before I have to make some more calls. Is there anything I can do to help? Heavy lifting, whatever." He would do whatever he could. He didn't pack anything so that it was too heavy for him to lift. So he could do it, without calling in another employee.
Employees of the Goddess
Employees of the Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwendolan Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:43 pm

Gwen looked up at Manny came in. She heard the comment about the gorgeous blond and smiled. When he came over to the couch and set his stuff down she placed her glass on the on the table next to his clipboard and phone. When he began kissing her her arms wrapped around his neck as her mouth opened to let his tongue pass her lips to return the kiss passionately. When the kiss was done she placed a chaste kiss on his lips.

"I love you."

She looked at the kitchen and then back to Manny.

"Yes, the boxes are not relaxing, I need them to go away."

She laughed.

"I want my plants out and around the room. As for what you can do for me? I need you to set up the desk, I have no clue what to do with those things."

She was in a very good mood getting to see him always made her happy.

"Are you hungry?"
Gwendolan
Gwendolan

Back to top Go down

Post by Employees of the Goddess Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:07 am

Manny chuckled. "I love you to." He nodded as she spoke of the boxes. "Then go away they shall." He arched an eyebrow when she mentioned food. "Actually, I am kinda hungry. If you're making yourself something I could eat. If not, I'll head downstairs and gab a bite. In the mean time, let me get that desk situated." He kissed her softly before he got up to go to the desk.

When he got over to the desk the first thing he did was unzip the front pocket of the laptop bag. He started pulling out electrical cords and a light bar. He got down on his hands and knees and plugged in the light bar under the desk. Then he plugged in the laptop cord, the cell phone charger, and the headset charger. He ran the cables up the back of the desk.

Then he opened a box up and pulled out a desk lamp. He set it on the desk and dropped the cord down behind the desk. Then he plugged that in. The next item was an electric calculator. He had to keep track of some rather large sums on occasion, the calculator was a big help to him. Plus, it printed it all out, which made it easier for him to show the totals to Venis.

Then he pulled out some files, he put them in the file drawer of the desk. If Gwendolan made him something to eat, he would munch on it while he continued. There was a zip lock bag with pens, pencils, paper clips, push pins, erasers, staples and all other sort of desktop items. There was also a tray to put them in. He put the tray in the top middle drawer and emptied the bag.

He pulled out his cork board and pinned it up on the wall above the desk. Then he placed his dry erase board right next to it. He placed a desk top calendar upon the top of the desk just off to the right. There was a zip lock bag with number ten envelopes in it, those went in the top left drawer. Bills and such, stuff he kept track of for Venis on a daily basis.

There was a box of envelopes and a sheet of pre-stick stamps that went into the middle left drawer along with stationary. In the top right drawer he placed the other kind of stamps, the ink pads that went with them, a stapler and a few other small odds and ends. In the bottom left hand drawer he placed the locked cash box and the receipt book. Then he was done.

The last thing he did was pull out his laptop and place it on the desk top to the left. He plugged it in to charge it, but left it off and closed. There was no need for him to open it or turn it on at the time. So he took the boxes apart, and put them in a stack by the door to get later. Then he slid his computer bag under the desk. That left him about fifteen minutes to spend with his girl.
Employees of the Goddess
Employees of the Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwendolan Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:04 pm

Gwen smiled as Manny began setting up the desk; he was hungry and so was she. She went over to the kitchenette and got out a a frying pan and a sauce pan. She opened a draw and got a spatula a cooking spoon. She also got out a couple soup spoons and a butter knife. She opened the cabinet above her and pulled out two bowls and two saucers.

Now that all the tableware was out she opened the cold box. She really like this marvel of technology; it kept things cold and fresh. She pulled out several tomatoes, milk, cheese, and butter. The bread and her spices where already on the counter.

She put the tomatoes into the blender and turned it on, she let it run for a couple minutes until the tomatoes where well blended. There where still a few chunks bu for the most part it was all liquid. She added the spices and blended it again; she put it in the sauce pan and added some milk to make it creamy. She put the milk away and turned on the burner to a medium heat. She picked up the spoon and began to stir it. She left that to cook and began to butter the bread. She put the first two pieces in the pan and then added a couple slices of cheese. She buttered the last two pieces bread and put them on top then turned the pan on.

It was about another twenty minutes until lunch was ready. It looked like Manny was just finishing up the desk when she was placing lunch on the table.

"I know it's not much but it is fresh."

She smiled at him as she sat down.
Gwendolan
Gwendolan

Back to top Go down

Post by Employees of the Goddess Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:58 am

Manny smiled when he got his sandwich and soup. "It's perfect my dear." He had it finished in no time, and the desk too. So when he was done he put his dishes in the sink and went to cuddle with her on the couch.

He sat down and put his arm around her so she could lean against him. "What did I ever do for the God's to bless me with you?" He smiled as he kissed the top of her head. He squeezed her shoulders as he held her.
Employees of the Goddess
Employees of the Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwendolan Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:45 am

She smiled at Manny as she watched him eat, She was so worried that he might want meat, who knew maybe one day she could learn to cook it. She ate while he did and put her dishes in the sink as well before moving over to the couch with him

"I am glad that you enjoyed lunch, as for what you did; it has nothing to do with the God's and everything to do with us, right here and right now."

She leaned back into his arms and smiled as he kissed her head.

"I love you."
Gwendolan
Gwendolan

Back to top Go down

Post by Employees of the Goddess Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:02 pm

Manny chuckled. "I still choose to thank the God's for you every day." He smiled as he put his finger under her chin and tilted her head up to look at him. "I love you too my beloved angel." He leaned down and captured her lips with his own. His tongue parted her lips and darted forth slowly to explore the depths of her mouth. His tongue slid along hers smoothly before running along the roof of her mouth.

He continued to taste of her sweet lips and warm mouth for the rest of the time he had available to him. Then he slowly broke the kiss and whispered to her. "I will be back later my love." Then he released her from his grip and rose to leave. He gathered up his papers and his clipboard. He made sure he had his cell phone, then he headed out after another small kiss. He made sure to close the door behind him.
Employees of the Goddess
Employees of the Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwendolan Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:13 pm

She looked at him with a smile as she shook her head.

"You can thank whoever you want."

She smiled as he kissed her, she enjoyed his kisses, they made her feel alive, when his tongue touched her lips they parted without hesitation, the kiss was perfect, she wrapped her arms around him. When he broke the kiss she frowned but then smiled at him.

"I know you will love."

She watched him as he left and then went to wash the dishes before she went back to unpacking the boxes.

She put the clothing away next, she was done living out of boxes. After that was done she unpacked the personal items, pictures, knickknacks. She set up a several pictures on an end table. Pictures of her, Manny, Emilia, Iluvenis, and Manny's late wife. In front of all the pictures was the music box Manny had given her.

The last thing that was arranged where all the plants. Now the room was more like a home. She sat don on the couch and fell asleep.
Gwendolan
Gwendolan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down