StarryMyst: The EverLasting INN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Announcement

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

For all Guests please go to F.A.Q.s, As well as all posts that are done for the Keep have been moved to the sub board under the Beyond the Inn
Latest topics
» Treats for all (Open)
Cas finds out EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 2:48 am by Inion

» To save a life (Open to those with a reason to be in that area)
Cas finds out EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 8:45 pm by Ryanna

» §• Playing a Dangerous Game •§
Cas finds out EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 11:23 am by b.d. adams

» Enter Dorian
Cas finds out EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 10:33 pm by The Inn Keeper

» To Room #403 {Open}
Cas finds out EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 10:51 pm by Lt. Seleen Darkite

» Out of the Kettle, and Into the Fire
Cas finds out EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 1:53 am by Dorian Nightmist

» Coming for a visit
Cas finds out EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 7:48 pm by Guest

» been along too long
Cas finds out EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 10:38 pm by Inion

» Confusion (closed)
Cas finds out EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 12:32 pm by Emilia

Cas finds out

Go down

Cas finds out Empty Cas finds out

Post by Casandra Lightheart Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:09 am

Cas had stopped being mad a while ago. Now she was just upset. The twins had just gone to bed and she was staring out the window looking at the barn. Across the room from her was Ivan. She turned her head and looked at him over her shoulder.

"I am going to the keep tomorrow."

She turned her back on the window and crossed the room to wrap her arms around Ivan.

"You still should have told me."

Ivan brought his arms up to wrap around her waist. "We were all just trying to protect you. I would never want anything to happen to you" He kissed her forehead. "Besides when Venis called Manny she said not to tell anyone." He hoped she would understand.

She looked up at him and frowned.

"You of all people know that I am not just anyone to V."

She took a deep breath and laid her head against his shoulder.

"I am going to leave first thing tomorrow before dawn."

He ran his fingers through her hair. " I love you baby girl." He tilted her head by lifting her chin with his finger so he could look at her beautiful green eyes.

She smiled at him.

"I have something to ask you. I can't bring the twins with me knowing there might be trouble. Will you stay with them?"

She trusted him enough to leave him with the two people who meant more to her than anything in the world.

He looked at her and nodded. "You know I will; I just hope the twins won't mind." He laughed. The twins had been trying to get the two of them together for months. They were now trying to get him to move in.

She smiled and leaned in to kiss him.

"Will you stay tonight?"

That was all the invitation he needed. He leaned down and scooped her up in his arms. He carried her to her room kicking the door closed behind them. He captured her lips in a passionate kiss and carried her to the bed laying her down on the bed.

She did not get much sleep that night but it was great relaxation.
It was about three thirty in the morning and she was now packed and ready to go. Kjay was pacing back and forth in front of the door. He was not going to be left behind.

She woke up Ivan by gently shaking him. When he opened his eyes she kissed him gently.

"I love you, I'll see you in a few days."

Ivan smiled up at her and kissed her back. "I love you too. I am afraid if you don't go I am going to pull you back in to the bed." He waited till she had turned to talk away and slapped her ass.

She laughed at him and went to go say goodbye to the twins and headed to the barn.

Kjay was following so close he almost tripped Cas a couple times. He growled a bit in irritation.

"Calm down Kjay no one is going to leave you behind.”

She scratched him behind his ear.

"I promise.”

She went into Rider’s stall and greeted him as she saddled him up. It was going to be a long ride and it was still going to be after dawn when she got to the Keep and almost nightfall when she got to the castle. She mounted Rider and headed back towards the cottage. From there she would go through the first of several portals to the Keep.

Casandra came through the first portal and was at Claremount. She would normally have gone to the barn. Today she road into the fields off to right side of Claremount. That was where she would find the second portal.
Three portals later Casandra was just one mile away from the gate of the keep. Kjay was easily keeping up. He was not exactly what he appeared to be. She reached the gate about an hour after dawn. Cas pulled up short of the gate. They were still closed so she waited.

(Continued here)
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum