StarryMyst: The EverLasting INN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Announcement

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

For all Guests please go to F.A.Q.s, As well as all posts that are done for the Keep have been moved to the sub board under the Beyond the Inn
Latest topics
» Treats for all (Open)
Cabin Fever EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 2:48 am by Inion

» To save a life (Open to those with a reason to be in that area)
Cabin Fever EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 8:45 pm by Ryanna

» §• Playing a Dangerous Game •§
Cabin Fever EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 11:23 am by b.d. adams

» Enter Dorian
Cabin Fever EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 10:33 pm by The Inn Keeper

» To Room #403 {Open}
Cabin Fever EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 10:51 pm by Lt. Seleen Darkite

» Out of the Kettle, and Into the Fire
Cabin Fever EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 1:53 am by Dorian Nightmist

» Coming for a visit
Cabin Fever EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 7:48 pm by Guest

» been along too long
Cabin Fever EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 10:38 pm by Inion

» Confusion (closed)
Cabin Fever EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 12:32 pm by Emilia

Cabin Fever

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Cabin Fever Empty Cabin Fever

Post by Alicia "Ali" Masterson Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:48 am

Alicia was feeling a little bored. She wasn’t used to being in one place for so long. So she took a hot shower to try and take her mind off her boredom, but that didn’t help. So she pulled on a pair of tight blue jeans, and a black turtle neck. She ran a brush through her long blonde hair and then put on her boots. They were soft black leather and came clear up to her thighs. They had four inch stilettos and fit against her jeans like they were painted on. She left her room and headed down to the bar.

When she got down to the bar, she took a seat on a bar stool. She crossed her left leg over her right and waited. When she was asked what she would like, she chose to start with a shot of tequila. It was Jose Quervo Especial of course. She downed the shot and set the glass back on the bar. Another shot was set before her as well as a menu in case she wanted something to eat. She picked up the menu and began to peruse it to see if anything sounded interesting. While she was reading, she took the second shot and was poured another.

Her hair was already starting to dry. She thought about calling her sisters to come down and join her, but given the late hour Cat might be napping and Tasha had her live-in boyfriend. So she picked up her phone and looked at it for a moment while those thoughts crossed her mind. Then she sighed and put her phone down on the top of the bar. She went back to checking the menu. She thought that a slice of pizza sounded good. So that was what she asked for before she took that third shot. Another was poured for her and she kept reading the menu just to have something to do.
Alicia
Alicia "Ali" Masterson

Back to top Go down

Cabin Fever Empty Re: Cabin Fever

Post by Inn Keepers GrandSon Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:21 am

He was sitting in his bed looking up at the cleaning with some channel on, on the TV, but at the moment he was just bored. "Man this sucks I forgot how boring this place could be sometimes." He said to no one in particular, He turned around started to get off of the bed. WIth that he just put on his normal cloths a pair of gray pants, a white shirt, a belt and some office shoes. "Well I guess I should head down to the bar and get myself something to eat and drink." With that opened up his door and closed it behind him. He put his hands in his pockets, he even started to whistle moving from stair level to stair level. Once he got down to the Level that he needed to walked over to the bar and looking around saw a lady sitting at the bar. He just smiled as he looked around. He waved at the cook letting him know that he wanted a Bud Light and a Teriyaki Steak with white rice. After that he looked at the lady. "Good evening, pary tell why is a lovely lady sitting here by her self?" He just smiled as he looked at her.
Inn Keepers GrandSon
Inn Keepers GrandSon

Back to top Go down

Post by Alicia "Ali" Masterson Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:20 am

Ali heard the voice and was startled back to reality. She was on her eighth shot and had been rereading the menu like she was trying to memorize it. But she hadn't actually read one word of it passed ordering the pizza. She was just getting lost in her own mind and shooting tequila.

She looked at the younger man who had come up to the bar. He was kinda cute. "Hello. Truth be told I was zoning out and shooting tequila. I was rather bored. I'm Ali." She offered him her right hand as she set the menu down with her left. She took her ninth shot after she set the menu down. She was starting to feel a little warm from the alcohol.
Alicia
Alicia "Ali" Masterson

Back to top Go down

Post by Inn Keepers GrandSon Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:21 am

He took a swig from his bud light before taking her hand and smiling. "My name is Tokeda." With that he let go of her hand and smiled again. "Well then would the lady like to join me in a meal?" He looked at her again as he looked a little puzzled, "And how come you are bored? There are so many things that you could do here at the Inn, Have you checked out the garden or the hot tub area?" He took another sip from his beer.
Inn Keepers GrandSon
Inn Keepers GrandSon

Back to top Go down

Post by Alicia "Ali" Masterson Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:23 pm

Ali smiled at Tokeda and waved her hand at the stool next to her. "I would love to join you for a meal. Would you like to sit here or would you prefer a table?" She could move if he preferred a table. After all, it wasn't like they couldn't bring her drinks to the table.

She smiled at the mention of things to do around the Inn. She hadn't really done much because the Goddess had been keeping her baby sister rather busy. But she wasn't exactly opposed to spending time with others. There just weren't that many others around.

She listened to his short list, knowing that there was probably more to add to it. "I am afraid I didn't bring a bathing suit with me. So I believe the hot tub is out. Because they are only fun in the nude if you are alone with a member of the opposite sex." Which gave her an idea.

But she was going to keep this idea to herself She had just met Tokeda and didn't know him very well yet. Plus, he was like what, 7 years younger than her or something. Yea. That idea was a bad idea. His Grandfather would have a heart attack if he caught them.
Alicia
Alicia "Ali" Masterson

Back to top Go down

Post by Inn Keepers GrandSon Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:40 pm

He drank the rest of his Bud Light and smiles as he look the person behind bar asking him for another one, the bar tender nodded and went to the fridge and took out another Bud Light opened it and handed it to Tokeda, He just nodded at the bar tender and took another swig from the beer. He got up from his stool and walked over to Ali and sat down next to her. "Here is fine." And then he smiled as he looked at her. "And yes the hot tubes are nice in the nude, especially when you have the keys to lock the doors." He chuckled as he fished in his pockets and pulled out a set of keys dangling the one for the hot tubes. He put them back into his pocket as he looked at her. "So what brings you to this inn anyways?" He looked at the bar tender seeing that his food was done and brought to him. "Thank you." is all he said as he twirled some chop sticks around before using them to eat his rice.
Inn Keepers GrandSon
Inn Keepers GrandSon

Back to top Go down

Post by Alicia "Ali" Masterson Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:54 pm

All Ali could think was that now she was in trouble. Here was this hot younger guy, and he had the magic keys to keep away the outside world if they were to take a hot tub. She took her shot of tequila, and her very large slice of pizza was brought at the same time as Tokeda's food. She thanked them and took a bite of her pizza while he continued.

He asked her why she was here, so she finished the bite and then spoke. "My sister is a member of the Goddess' entourage. We had some time apart because of some bad things, so we are trying to make up for lost time" Brutally honest, blunt, and very outgoing, all the signs that she was getting a little tipsy.
Alicia
Alicia "Ali" Masterson

Back to top Go down

Post by Inn Keepers GrandSon Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:04 am

He just kept taking small drinks of his beer but even with that more than half the bottle was already gone. The rice was half gone as well before he took up a fork stabbing the steak and cutting a piece off. "It is always good to get back with family after years of separation." He took a bite of the steak closing his eyes as he savored the favor. "I swear no matter where ever I go this is always the best steaks I have ever tasted." He took a another bite of his steak before looking at her. "How long were you and your sister apart?" It was an honest question.
Inn Keepers GrandSon
Inn Keepers GrandSon

Back to top Go down

Post by Alicia "Ali" Masterson Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:23 am

Ali smiled as he ate his food. She wasn't used to seeing people eat with both chopsticks and western utensils. "We became estranged when she was sixteen. Then we had a few years where we saw each other on each of our birthdays. Then she was abducted and was gone for several years." She was definitely getting chatty.

She didn't even realize that she was slowing down on her drinking. The conversation was already a good distraction. But she continued to eat her pizza, and figured out that she really was hungry after all. She asked for another slice of pizza when her drink was refilled. The more she sat there looking at him and talking to him, the more explicit her thoughts became. Yep, she was in trouble.
Alicia
Alicia "Ali" Masterson

Back to top Go down

Post by Inn Keepers GrandSon Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:43 am

He was eating his steak as he looked up at her smiled. "That must have sucked when she was abducted." He finished off his second beer when the bar tender handed him his third. "Thank you." He took a big gulp from the beer as he looked at her. "So I guess it is time to mend some bridges huh?" Yes not that he was getting a little tipsy it would appear that he himself was starting to get blunt.
Inn Keepers GrandSon
Inn Keepers GrandSon

Back to top Go down

Post by Alicia "Ali" Masterson Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:10 am

She chuckled as she dove into her second slice of pizza, her latest shot sitting untouched for several minutes at this point. When her mouth was empty, she spoke. "Well, not so much mend fences as catch up. See if the three of us can't find a way to get closer than only seeing each other on our birthdays." It was then that she remembered to take the shot of tequila.

The food was helping to keep her from getting too intoxicated, and the conversation was nice too. She had figured on a long boring night of shots and getting lost in her thoughts. This was so much better. Though, she was drinking tequila and it did have its side effects. So the conversation was almost certainly going to lead to trouble. After all, they were only human.
Alicia
Alicia "Ali" Masterson

Back to top Go down

Post by Inn Keepers GrandSon Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:19 am

He chuckled a little as he looked at her. "Yeah that would kind of suck if the only time you got to see your sister was on birthdays. even then it would go something like this. "hello, how are you doing?, good, happy birthday, ok bye see you next year." He was looking at his food for a moment as he took another stab at his steak. "So....how long are you going to be here for?" He took another brink of his beer.
Inn Keepers GrandSon
Inn Keepers GrandSon

Back to top Go down

Post by Alicia "Ali" Masterson Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:27 am

Ali chuckled again. She was laughing more tonight than she had in a while. Genuine laughter anyway. "Yes, it had started to feel like that. We just all three seemed to get so busy. And bless the Goddess, every year she throws birthday parties for all three of us so we can see each other. Cat usually has to hurry back to her dragons, and I usually have to get back to whomever I am working for at the time." She knew it was usually not Tasha who was too busy to hang around.
Alicia
Alicia "Ali" Masterson

Back to top Go down

Post by Inn Keepers GrandSon Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:31 am

He thought for a moment and nodded. "I remember her, I checked her into the in a while back. Cute dragon." He took another drink from his beer. His meal was almost done and so was his third beer. "So after this meal would you like me to show you around a little?"
Inn Keepers GrandSon
Inn Keepers GrandSon

Back to top Go down

Post by Alicia "Ali" Masterson Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:58 am

Ali smiled at his remembering Cat. "Yea, she's the middle child. Tasha's the baby. Though, she would knock the hell out of me if she heard me refer to her like that." Tasha was the littlest, but she was also no longer a mere human. So she had the strength to kick some ass when she needed to.

She took another shot of tequila, she had slowed down a lot since he joined her. That was a good thing. But he offered her a tour. Now that sounded like fun. "Actually, a moon light tour sounds rather enjoyable. Thank you Tokeda." She smiled as she took a bite out of her pizza crust. She was almost done as well.
Alicia
Alicia "Ali" Masterson

Back to top Go down

Post by Inn Keepers GrandSon Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:13 am

He smiled again. "Well then what would be the first place you would like to see then. I know every nook and cranny in this place." He just chuckled a little bit before finishing off his third beer. And again the bartender gave him another beer. "Thank you and this should be it for tonight." He still had a little bit food left to eat but that was not much a few pieces of steak and some rice left.
Inn Keepers GrandSon
Inn Keepers GrandSon

Back to top Go down

Post by Alicia "Ali" Masterson Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:37 am

Ali thought about that for a moment. "I think it's a little chilly outside for me tonight. So maybe something inside? I've seen the ball room and the third and fourth floors, I was up on the fifth floor once to go to the Goddess' room, so what is on the first floor and in the basement?" She was actually getting curious about it.
Alicia
Alicia "Ali" Masterson

Back to top Go down

Post by Inn Keepers GrandSon Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:02 am

He was thinking for a moment before looking at her. "Well as I said before there is the hot tube area, down stairs is the workout area with a complete gym, a sparring arena, a sauna, a locker room as well as a giant laundry room." He took the final bite of his steak before reaching for the chop sticks again and started to eat the rice.
Inn Keepers GrandSon
Inn Keepers GrandSon

Back to top Go down

Post by Alicia "Ali" Masterson Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:14 am

Ali was again thinking, her pizza now gone and her shot of tequila still on the bar. "Well, given we are on the first floor, maybe we should just start on the first floor. Then head down to the basement if we feel up to it." Though, she wasn't too sure that they would make it past the hot tub.
Alicia
Alicia "Ali" Masterson

Back to top Go down

Post by Inn Keepers GrandSon Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:20 am

He smiled as he looked at her. "Well then shall we go?" He had just finished up eating his rice to his food was done, he grabbed the beer on the bar top and waited for her to come with him.
Inn Keepers GrandSon
Inn Keepers GrandSon

Back to top Go down

Post by Alicia "Ali" Masterson Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:26 am

She picked up that last shot and poured it down her throat. She pulled out some gold from her pocket and put it on the bar to pay for her food and drinks, plus tip. Then she started to walk over to Tokeda. Her foot had fallen asleep so she stomped it a few times to wake it, holding onto the back of the chair for support.

She chuckled as she began to walk again. "Sorry, foot fell asleep sitting there like that." She wasn't fat, but she wasn't exactly skin and bone either, so sitting with her legs crossed like that for long periods caused her circulation issues. "I'm ready." Now she was ready to see the first floor.
Alicia
Alicia "Ali" Masterson

Back to top Go down

Post by Inn Keepers GrandSon Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:35 am

He smiled as he looked over to her as they started to walk. "Yeah that happens to me every once in a while when I sit to long." He walked over to the lounge area. "This is the lounge area, as you can see there are a few couches a big screen TV a crap load of channels, a couple of tables were people could play cards and things like that." He then walked around a corner and he could smell the water in the hot tube area. He opened the door and the steam of the water hit him, it was warmer in here then most places of the Inn other than the sauna in the basement. "And here is the hot tube area, the water is warmed to just over 100 degree, it took a while for us to get the right temperature but after we built the sauna in the basement it worked out perfectly. the heat from the sauna room heats the pipes here so the temperature is constant." He waited until she got in to close to door and he let her take a look around. You could not see the hot tube area yet they were in the changing rooms right now, one for male and one for female.
Inn Keepers GrandSon
Inn Keepers GrandSon

Back to top Go down

Post by Alicia "Ali" Masterson Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:48 am

She walked beside him as if she were his equal. Not tradition as far as his ancestry was concerned, but she was a knight who fought along side men. Besides, she didn't think he was as traditional as his Grandfather.

She looked around the lounge with a smile. The TV was rather big. She wasn't sure she had one that big in her entire house. Though, it had been so long since she had taken a vacation and went home, who could be sure.

She continued to walk beside him as they made their way to the room for the hot tub. She listened to him explain about the water and how it maintained temperature. "Impressive, that must save on the energy to heat it."

It was then that she looked around. They seemed to be in a room where people went off into sections to change. She pulled at her turtleneck because the room was so hot and humid. It was like she was sweating in there.

She looked at the way the room looked almost hand crafted. The whole Inn had this beautiful, old world, romantic aura to it. Like someone had painstakingly placed every brick by hand and carved every piece of wood.

Last edited by Alicia "Ali" Masterson on Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Alicia
Alicia "Ali" Masterson

Back to top Go down

Post by Inn Keepers GrandSon Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:13 am

he did not seem fazed by the heat that was coming off the water in the next room. He walked over to the door and opened it up. "Here is the actual hot tub," there were four of them all together each the size of a normal hot tub. "So what do you think?" He said with a smile on his face.
Inn Keepers GrandSon
Inn Keepers GrandSon

Back to top Go down

Post by Alicia "Ali" Masterson Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:28 am

Ali entered the room when he opened the door. The humidity was worse in here. It was a bad idea to wear a turtleneck and be in this room. Her hair was starting to stick to her face in spots. She had to pull her shirt out from her body again. "Wow, it's warm in here." She fanned herself with her hand a little.

She walked into the room more and her heel caught in the floor. The whole floor was a rubbery type substance with holes in it. It was ideal for surrounding bodies of water, but not for walking in heels. She manages to only stumble slightly when he heel caught, Cat would have crashed to the floor.

She let a giggle escape, the tequila was the cause of the giggling. "Wow, I have to watch my step." She looked at the shamrock shape of the hot tub placement. "Nice layout. It seems rather welcoming. Like several groups of people could hang out." It was an unusual pattern, but it somehow worked.
Alicia
Alicia "Ali" Masterson

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum