StarryMyst: The EverLasting INN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Announcement

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

For all Guests please go to F.A.Q.s, As well as all posts that are done for the Keep have been moved to the sub board under the Beyond the Inn
Latest topics
» Treats for all (Open)
Pondering life? Or maybe just havin' a beer. ((Fer those not involved in gettin' the Goddess back t' the Inn)) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 2:48 am by Inion

» To save a life (Open to those with a reason to be in that area)
Pondering life? Or maybe just havin' a beer. ((Fer those not involved in gettin' the Goddess back t' the Inn)) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 8:45 pm by Ryanna

» §• Playing a Dangerous Game •§
Pondering life? Or maybe just havin' a beer. ((Fer those not involved in gettin' the Goddess back t' the Inn)) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 11:23 am by b.d. adams

» Enter Dorian
Pondering life? Or maybe just havin' a beer. ((Fer those not involved in gettin' the Goddess back t' the Inn)) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 10:33 pm by The Inn Keeper

» To Room #403 {Open}
Pondering life? Or maybe just havin' a beer. ((Fer those not involved in gettin' the Goddess back t' the Inn)) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 10:51 pm by Lt. Seleen Darkite

» Out of the Kettle, and Into the Fire
Pondering life? Or maybe just havin' a beer. ((Fer those not involved in gettin' the Goddess back t' the Inn)) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 1:53 am by Dorian Nightmist

» Coming for a visit
Pondering life? Or maybe just havin' a beer. ((Fer those not involved in gettin' the Goddess back t' the Inn)) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 7:48 pm by Guest

» been along too long
Pondering life? Or maybe just havin' a beer. ((Fer those not involved in gettin' the Goddess back t' the Inn)) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 10:38 pm by Inion

» Confusion (closed)
Pondering life? Or maybe just havin' a beer. ((Fer those not involved in gettin' the Goddess back t' the Inn)) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 12:32 pm by Emilia

Pondering life? Or maybe just havin' a beer. ((Fer those not involved in gettin' the Goddess back t' the Inn))

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Pondering life? Or maybe just havin' a beer. ((Fer those not involved in gettin' the Goddess back t' the Inn)) - Page 2 Empty Re: Pondering life? Or maybe just havin' a beer. ((Fer those not involved in gettin' the Goddess back t' the Inn))

Post by Employees of the Goddess Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:37 am

Paul smiled at Jimmy ray. He had a briliant idea. "If you think you can handle it Jimmy Ray, I know a lot of women around here who wear leather. Some of the women even spar in leather, because it kepts them from getting hurt as easily." See how easy that was? Just the mention of leather and Paul knew what Jimmy Ray could do for work.

Jason was thrilled with Juliet's answer. He was almost ready to jump out of his seat he was so happy. "Oh my God's, really? That's great. We can take a carriage, or a coach, or Venis' princess coach, or my car, or even a limo, or Venis has lots of classic cars, but you pick." He had a million questions too, but he shut up before he started to ramble.
Employees of the Goddess
Employees of the Goddess

Back to top Go down

Pondering life? Or maybe just havin' a beer. ((Fer those not involved in gettin' the Goddess back t' the Inn)) - Page 2 Empty Re: Pondering life? Or maybe just havin' a beer. ((Fer those not involved in gettin' the Goddess back t' the Inn))

Post by juliet Mon Mar 21, 2011 1:07 am

She could not stop smiling, in fact her cheeks were hurting from the smileing. "Hun its your prom you should pick the mode of transport that you would want to show up in, though I like the idea of a classic convertable." She paused for a moment to think. "I have to think about a dress, do you know what type of tux you are going to wear, and the color accents so that I can match. Oh and......." her mouth shout suddenly and she blushed deeply. "sorry I don't mean to ramble, its just that I am excited."
juliet
juliet

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2