StarryMyst: The EverLasting INN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Announcement

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

For all Guests please go to F.A.Q.s, As well as all posts that are done for the Keep have been moved to the sub board under the Beyond the Inn
Latest topics
» Treats for all (Open)
A Dangerous Search - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 2:48 am by Inion

» To save a life (Open to those with a reason to be in that area)
A Dangerous Search - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 8:45 pm by Ryanna

» §• Playing a Dangerous Game •§
A Dangerous Search - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 11:23 am by b.d. adams

» Enter Dorian
A Dangerous Search - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 10:33 pm by The Inn Keeper

» To Room #403 {Open}
A Dangerous Search - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 10:51 pm by Lt. Seleen Darkite

» Out of the Kettle, and Into the Fire
A Dangerous Search - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 1:53 am by Dorian Nightmist

» Coming for a visit
A Dangerous Search - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 7:48 pm by Guest

» been along too long
A Dangerous Search - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 10:38 pm by Inion

» Confusion (closed)
A Dangerous Search - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 12:32 pm by Emilia

A Dangerous Search

+4
Inn Keepers GrandSon
Jasper Izzoli
Ailylaeli
Cadmon Lennan Dewayne
8 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

A Dangerous Search - Page 3 Empty Re: A Dangerous Search

Post by Cadmon Lennan Dewayne Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:41 am

The thing that might have stopped the werewolf was the clicking sound of a gun being cocked. Cad didn't have much left. Much energy, much strength, much life at all. But he saw the big monster headed for the panther that was always with the healer. And when he saw him, he cocked the gun. He moved it just slightly so he could train it on the beast. He was ready to fire, and there was nothing that would stop him if that thing got passed the kitty.

The ice was a welcome relief for the heat of the fire. But other than the ice and the fire, Cad had no idea what Tasha was doing. All he knew was that it didn't really hurt. And it seemed to be working, well mostly at least. Though when she got to the actual closing of the wound, it seemed to have fallen a bit short. But she could fix that, right? After all, she was a Healer, she knew what she was doing, right? Cad tried to not think about it too much, he didn't want to cause himself to bleed out or something.

He was glad that Ail was at his side. And she was doing very good with following the instructions he had heard Tasha give her. She was keeping him hydrated, and his flesh cooled down. He was proud of her, and if he lived through this, he would most assuredly tell her as much. He knew she just had to be scared to death, but she wasn't showing it as badly as he thought she would be. She was doing great and he was in the best of hands.
Cadmon Lennan Dewayne
Cadmon Lennan Dewayne

Back to top Go down

Post by Tasha Masterson Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:52 am

Well, that was just annoying. Only half sealed. Tasha got out the needle and the stitches. She began to thread the needle by the light of the fire. Which was very bad for her eyes. But she got it.

She ran the needle through his flesh slowly, making sure to tie the muscle together. She was being careful not to sew his skin. She was going to keep him from getting a scar if she could. One big if.

Once she had the stitches done, she washed her hands again. She had to avoid all possible contamination of the pastes. If they got something else in them, she had to throw them out and make more.

Once her hands were clean again, she rubbed the peach colored paste over the wound. She made sure to cover it end to end. The stitches were holding it closed for her, but she still used her hand.

Once the paste was on, and she was holding it down so it wouldn't be left open anywhere, she lit the match. She would run her finger over the wound and follow it with the match to form the best seal.
Tasha Masterson
Tasha Masterson

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:52 am

The member 'Tasha Masterson' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Target' : 10
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://everlastinginn.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ha'ruil Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:55 pm

He had been watching the lycan and slowly started walk the way that the lycan was walking and picked up one hand putting one finger up and waving it.

"Nah ah ah. I suggest that you stay where you are before something really bad happens."

He heard the click of the gun and made sure that he was not in the path of the bullet.
Ha'ruil
Ha'ruil

Back to top Go down

Post by Tasha Masterson Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:08 am

Tasha gasped when she saw the wound close. Not even a hint of a scar. But Cad had lost a lot of blood, and would still need to be given fluids. And he would still be a little tender because of the stitches. "Ail, stay right here with him and keep giving him more water." And now to deal with the rest of the situation.

A breaking of bones and a tearing of flesh gave away the fact that Tasha was no longer human. Her clothing tore and hung from her body in rags. Only certain areas of her body were still covered in cloth. She picked up the gun and stood erect. She moved quickly as she twisted and jumped over Leviathan and the flames.

Now standing face to face with the werewolf, she put the gun to the side of his head and cocked it. "Just what in the Sam hell were you thinking? What is going to prevent me from blowing your head off and taking you all out right now? Give me one good reason dog." To say she was pissed was an understatement.

She looked around at the other lycan's. But she kept returning her gaze to the werewolf. She was going to get to the bottom of this one way or another. And she was short on patience because she had to get Cad back to the Inn. He needed an IV drip and time to heal properly. Things he wasn't getting here on the ground.

A Dangerous Search - Page 3 TashaHybrid1

Last edited by Tasha Masterson on Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tasha Masterson
Tasha Masterson

Back to top Go down

Post by Ailylaeli Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:27 am

Oh God's ... Now what?

Ailylaeli was giving Cad water every few seconds. She watched as the Healer kept putting pastes on him and burning them with matches. It was all very interesting to watch. But she kept putting ice on him whenever it started to melt too much. She understood why after the first match had been lit.

Ail ran her fingers over the wound once it was closed. "Amazing." Whispered at feeling the area that had been cut. She had never seen such healing before. But now that the healer was done, she was doing something else. Ail stumbled backwards when she saw her change forms right beside her.

Cad, help Cad and forget the beast beside you.

She returned to giving Cad water. She didn't know what else to do. The Healer had told her to keep giving him water. She was also watching what was going on around them. And talking to Cad about it to keep him awake. "Cad, are you seeing this too?" She wanted a witness in case no one believed her later.

She looked back at him and brushed his hair back from his face. She didn't want him to go to sleep and miss any of it. Plus, she thought it was a good idea for him to stay awake anyway. After all, they still had to get out of the woods somehow. And she had no idea how they would do that.

So keep him awake and give him water.
Ailylaeli
Ailylaeli

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Izzoli Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:43 am

Jasper was ready for the feline healer to yell at him, maybe even come at him. But the whole gun to the temple thing, that shocked him a bit. He also hadn't been expecting the shift to her hybrid form either. And surprise surprise, she was a panther.

The fact that she was a panther raised his fur even more. The werepanthers had taken out his pack. He had barely survived the assault. In fact, the werepanthers had taken out the packs and pards of almost everyone here. A fact that they would make known to her soon enough.

But for now, Jasper was feeling brave. "Awe come on kitty cat, you won't pull the trigger, you won't kill one of your own kind." But bravery and smarts didn't always run hand in hand. And he wasn't sure that the brave thing to say was also the smart thing to say. He just took the risk.

The others were moving again. Jasper waved them off. He didn't want anyone else hurt because they stepped up too. "I don't think you could kill another lycan, especially not with silver." Again, brave as he was, smart was questionable in this matter. As he spoke, he ran his finger up her exposed side softly. He was trying to distract her. If she became distracted by his tender touch, he could get the gun from her and even the odds again.
Jasper Izzoli
Jasper Izzoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Ha'ruil Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:45 am

WHen he saw the man touch Tasha in that manner he let out a growl as he the predator in him started to come out. He gently started to walk over to the two and letting some of his blood shift form as to show the light and dark skin of a tiger, the muscle tone as well as his hands started to get claws as he stopped next to them and put his hand out to grab Jaspers and when he would get Jaspers wrist in his hand he would gently squeeze to the point where anymroe would break the wrist.

"I really recommend that you do not do that again."

With that he gave a smile showing the teeth of a tiger before looking at the other Lycan.

"As for the rest of you I recommend you stay right there, I can assure you I am formidable opponent, and there is a dragon and a panther ready to go as well."
Ha'ruil carried out 1 launched of one Target :
Ha'ruil
Ha'ruil

Back to top Go down

Post by Tasha Masterson Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:41 am

Tasha still had the pistol pressed to the temple of the werewolf. He actually thought that she wouldn't pull the trigger. "Yea, just try my puppy dog." She was deadly serious. And then when he touched her. Her finger twitched on the trigger. But Ha'Ruil found a way to stop her. He started shifting his own way, and he moved to the werewolf as well. Grabbing the werewolf's wrist and squeezed. Tasha raised her eyebrows at the werewolf. "Meet my boyfriend puppy dog." She had a wicked grin.

Tasha put the hammer back in place and stepped back from the werewolf with a death wish. Then she looked over at Ha'Ruil. "Honey, can you and Levi get these guys rounded up and take them to the Inn please? I want to talk to them." She looked around at the lycans. "And feed them." She walked back to Cad. She shifted back to her human form. Then she knelt down and picked Cad up. She carried him over to Willow. "Carry him for me girl?" Then she helped Ail back up onto the big pink dragon.
Tasha Masterson
Tasha Masterson

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Izzoli Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:02 am

It didn't take long for Jasper to get the point. The others either as they had started to close in on the guy who had approached him. If the guy had squeezed any harder he would of snapped the werewolf's wrist. "Aaaaa ... Mother Fffffff." Ok, these people weren't playing around. Thankfully the guy released his wrist before it broke. But it was already swelling and was going to leave a gnarly bruise in his human form.

Meanwhile, the fiery red-headed panther before him introduced the guy as her boyfriend. If he reacted that way as just her boyfriend then how would he react if her were her husband, or even worse, her mate? "Uh, yea. Hi boyfriend. Hands off the redhead, got it. And it's Jasper, not puppy dog." He figured that it was time to start using names.

So since he was giving names he figured he would share the rest. He pointed, with his good hand, to each person as he introduced them. "This is Quintessa, Ace, Cyrus, Gene, Jessica, Leigha, Marie, Paul and Peter. Back at the cave is Jannie, Holly, and Victoria." Couldn't forget those three.

Now that they knew who the make shift pack was, he would wait to see if they introduced themselves. If they did, he would wait until they were done, if not he would continue. "There were three more of us when we ended up together. But ... Well, that's why we were hunting. We don't want to loose anyone else." It was best to get things off in a different, more peaceful direction.

After a moment to give them a chance to react, Jasper continued again. "We were at a conference of sorts, for some of the Masters of the Cities. Someone attacked one morning, and all the lycan's were out at the time. They wiped out the Masters as they slept. Some of the other lycan's that were there still had packs or pards or whatevers to go back to. Or they thought that they were better off on their own. None of us are alpha's and we have no packs or pards or skulks or anything like that to return to. So since we had all been hanging out already, we just kinda stuck together. Most of us lost our packs to you years ago and had been living with our Masters of the Cities. We are all Beasts to Call for one of the now deceased Masters." That was more than enough for now.

So there they were, thirteen lycan's, all from different backgrounds. They had no one to take care of them other than each other. Their packs were gone, their vampire Masters were gone, and they were having to fend for themselves and each other. All because a pack of werepanthers took out the packs years ago, and some vampire hunters stumbled upon a castle full of Master Vampires. It was funny the way things worked out. Because here they were face to face with another werepanther. So some of them were thinking that this was the end for them all.
Jasper Izzoli
Jasper Izzoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Tasha Masterson Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:34 am

As Tasha was packing up her things she was also listening to the werewolf. Jasper he said his name was. And then he told them everyone else's names as well. So when he paused, Tasha chimed in. "I'm Tasha, my boyfriend over there is Ha'Ruil, the panther is Leviathan, and she lives up to her name, trust that, the one you wanted for dinner is Cadmon, The female elf is Ailylaeli, and the big pink dragon is Willow." There, now they knew. She intentionally left out the nice to meet you part.

Now Jasper was continuing to talk. It was a good thing that Tasha was busy, or she might have been more rude than she had already been and left in the middle of what he was saying. Already she had addressed him with her back to him. "There's always small animals and trash cans." His excuse for hunting humanoids didn't hold water with her. She had never hunted humanoids, even when she was out on her own searching for Venis with no contact with her sisters or anyone else. It was tasteless.

Tasha was putting the last of her tools away when she heard the magic word. 'You'! The guy had actually said 'you' when referring to the loss of his, their, packs. That froze her in place. Then it dawned on her what he was talking about. Gabriel used to call them pack raids. He started them after Venis left him. But Tasha had no blood on her hands. She always had one excuse after another for not participating. She refused to do such a thing to another being. Especially one who was innocent.

Slowly she rose to stand erect again. She turned on the balls of her feet so that she was facing Jasper and his pack again. She had two choices. She could inform them of her innocence, or she could play on their fear. Neither of them seemed like a good idea to her, so she chose half and half. "I am aware of Gabriel's pack raids. And they were not something that I participated in personally. But trust me when I say this, my lack of participation was not due to an inability to do so." That should do it.

She made sure to make eye contact with each and every one of them. Even the fox, Ace, up in the tree. She returned to getting her things together. "Now, I would like to see all of you back at the Inn. You can wait for me in the Ballroom. As soon as I have Cadmon stabilized I will be down there. We can figure things out from there. At the very least I will fill you with a hot meal and put a roof over your heads for a night. Anything else we can figure out there. I have to go." Up on Willow.

It wasn't but a short moment before Willow took to the air. She moved swiftly and smoothly back to the Inn. When they got back to the Inn, Tasha had her hover outside of her balcony window. She climbed onto her balcony and went in her room. She shifted back into her human form and then got dressed again. She went out into the hall and knocked three times on each of the two occupied rooms across from hers. When the employees answered, she asked for two of them.

With two employees in tow, they got Cad and Ail into the room. They put Cad on the bed and Tasha started to prepare an IV for him. Once Willow had been freed of her passengers, she headed back to her stables. She could hear Kjay barking and raising hell again. Maybe this time Casie would let him out. If she did, she would more than likely make it to Tasha's room before Ha'Ruil made it back to the Inn with the lycans. Tasha was kind of hoping she would, she could use the help.
Tasha Masterson
Tasha Masterson

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:43 pm

Cas was in the cottage reading. Kjay started raising hell again. He had done the same thing a couple hours before and this time he was not stopping.

Cas looked at the doors to the twins rooms and then to Kjay; something was wrong. She stood up and frowned as she picked up her staff from beside the door. She opened it and Kjay took off running. He was sniffing the air and headed for the Inn. She took off after him.

Kjay was smelling the air; he knew Willow was back he had heard her. She was not what he smelled. It was faint but it was coming from the inn and he wanted to know what it was. He run up the stairs and stopped in the forth floor. The smell was stronger here but like it was on someone else.

Cas was right behind him calling for him to slow down. She he ran up the stairs she wondered where he was going. Was someone in trouble? He stopped on the forth floor landing at Tasha's door growling.

Cas put a hand on Kjay to try to quiet him and used the end of her staff to knock on Tasha's door.
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Ha'ruil Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:59 am

He just gave Tasha a weird look as she said that he was to take them to the Inn but at the moment he would not argue, He understood pack culture at least to a point so at the moment he would wait until she left before he shifted back to his normal elf form, He was about to turn around when he stopped and thought for a moment. The guy known as Jasper said something about a few of them being in a cave.

"So where is this cave at, that way we can get them something to eat as well?"

He turned around and looked at Jasper waiting for his answer.
Ha'ruil
Ha'ruil

Back to top Go down

Post by Tasha Masterson Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:26 am

Tasha smelt Kjay coming up the stairs, then she smelt Cas with him. She looked over at Ail. "Ail, could you go get the door please?" She continued to move things around to help them be more comfortable. And just a few seconds after she asked Ail to get the door, Kjay was outside the door and Cas was knocking upon it.
Tasha Masterson
Tasha Masterson

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Izzoli Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:28 am

Jasper would have protested their being taken to an Inn. But the little kitty had promised a hot meal and a bed. Who could refuse that? And when he looked around at the rest of the make shift pack, no one seemed to protest the offer. He shrugged and turned to face the direction of the cave.

He started walking off towards the cave. "Someone will have to carry Victoria. I don't think she's strong enough to make the trip." He couldn't carry her with his wrist not healed yet. It was going to be a little while before he could heal the injury. He was a little under nourished and didn't heal as fast as he normally would.

It was only about a fifty yard walk or so back to the cave. And when they entered the mouth of the cave he howled to let them know it was them. Then he moved to where the three were waiting for them. "This is Ha'Ruil and Leviathan. They're here to help. They're taking us to a hot meal and a bed." He had to let them know what was going on or they would never agree to go.

The three started to get up from where they had been huddled together on the ground and everyone began to gather what few things they had. Most of them had all their worldly possessions in a back pack or a duffel bag. Some of them didn't even have clothes left to put on when they retook a human form. It hadn't been important with them all staying in seclusion the way they had been.
Jasper Izzoli
Jasper Izzoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Ha'ruil Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:56 am

He followed the man over to the cave and waited until they got the three out of the place before he turned around and motioned for them to follow.

"Alright follow me."

Granted he did not like the fact that he had so many lycans walking behind him but he knew he would be able to take care of himself if they tried to do something that they should not. After a little while they got to the clearing of the garden and saw the Inn a little bit farther along.

"Ok once we get into the back door there is going to be an elevator to you left as well as a set of stairs on your left. If you want to take the elevator by all means just make sure to get out on floor two. That is where the ball room is going to be."

They finally got to the back door of the Inn and opened the door for the rest of the lycan to walk in before him. He did see a couple of them decide to take the elevator up to the second floor as well as seeing a few go up the stairs. Ok mental note they need to wash up somewhere. That is what he could think of as they walked passed him to the areas they were told to go. But he did have to remember that they have been out in the woods for a while so being under feed, and not groom does have a tendency to happen. But that can be dealt with at another time. He walked up behind them up the stairs just incase someone needed help and once all of them got up the second floor he grabbed a chair and turned around about the head out before he turned his head looking at Jasper.

"Just stay in here and the food will be here shortly."

With that he took the chair and closing the door after he made sure that Levi was out of the room and put the chair down and sat down on it as if guarding the entrance to the ball room.

~Love is everything ok? and would you like me to order the food for the lycans in the ballroom?~

He knew that their link would allow her to hear him from his far away so at the moment he just sat there and waited for a response.

Ha'ruil
Ha'ruil

Back to top Go down

Post by Ailylaeli Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:27 pm

When was there a knock at the door?

Ailylaeli rose up from where she had been sitting upon her knees at the side of the bed. She had wanted to be close to Cad without being in Tasha's way. She knew the woman's name now because she had introduced herself to those monsters.

She looked towards the door of the room. "Um, ok miss Tasha." She moved to go out of the room and go get the door. Small steps carried her towards the door. She was about half way there when she heard the noises from outside and the knock.

How did she do that?

Ailylaeli almost jumped when she heard the noises and the knocking. She moved a little quicker and pulled open the door. Her eyes widened in amazement. "Miss Casandra, what are you doing here?" She moved to let her in, hoping it was ok.

When Ail looked down, she saw the large wolf. At this point she had dealt with all the beasts and monsters she could handle for one night. She pressed herself back against the wall and let them both enter. The panther was downstairs, the wolf was ok.

What was with all the animals around this place?

She closed the door behind the two guests. "Are you here to see Miss Tasha? She's in her bedroom with Cadmon." She hoped that she wasn't going to be in trouble, but she remembered Miss Casandra from the St. Patrick's party at the other Inn.

She noticed the long stick that Miss Casandra carried. It made her rather curious. Maybe she would ask her about it some other time. But right now, she just wanted to return to Cad's side. She was still really uncomfortable around other people.

Life had not been good back on Earth.
Ailylaeli
Ailylaeli

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Sat Aug 14, 2010 1:09 am

As soon as that door was opened Kjay sniffed at Ali and growled but quickly moved on. He was looking for Levi. Levi was not in the room. He went into Tasha's room and sniffed at her. He growled a little more. She smelled like the others. The ones that were not supposed to be here. He looked at the bed and walked over to it and sniffed at Cadmon. He whimpered and then went back out to Cas and grabbed at her jeans and pulled her towards the bedroom. .

"Hello Ailylaeli."

She watched as Kjay growled at her and ran to Tasha's room. When she saw the young elves reaction to the wolf she frowned.

"I'm sorry I am not sure what has gotten into him. He is upset about something and I don't know what it is."

She heard Kjay growling some more and was about to call him back to her when he came out and began to lead her into Tasha's bedroom. She looked at Cad on the bed and then looked at Tasha.

"Tash what's going on; what happened to Cad?"

She had more questions but one at a time would be good enough for now.
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Tasha Masterson Sat Aug 14, 2010 4:53 am

Tasha had Cad's IV going. He was getting his fluids. She didn't have a monitor to hook to electrodes to monitor his heart, but she had worked with less. She had a bowl of ice cold water and a stack of white wash clothes next to the bed. Sometimes the pastes stayed warm and heated the patient for a little while after the healing was done. She had moved the chair from her vanity over to the side of the bed for Ail. And Cad was resting, actually sleeping, and she was fine with it for now. There had been no head injury, so a concussion wasn't a concern.

All of this was done, though some has been started before, by the time Ail returned to the room. And she returned with Casie. But that was not before Kjay came into the room and sniffed around. He seemed rather unhappy about what he had smelt in the room, hence going and getting Casie. Tasha had let him sniff around and didn't make move to stop him. She heard Ha'Ruil in her head. ~Everything will be fine, and I will call down to the bar to have food sent up while I am on my way down. Thank you baby.~ There we go, everything was under control.

Now it was time to deal with Casie and Ail. She looked over at the pair as Kjay dragged Casie in by her jeans. "Casie, thank the God's that you are here. If I didn't know any better I would think that I had wished you here by sheer force of will. I'll keep this short. Cad and Ail were attacked by a pack of were's. Ail escaped to get me, Cad stayed behind to keep them from going after her. He got gutted by a blade ... That I still have to relieve a werewolf of come to think of it." She checked his pulse on his wrist, it was good and strong, better than she'd hoped.

She looked back at Casie. "Anyway, I healed him, but the muscle tissue required stitches and he has lost too much blood. Could you monitor him while I take care of some things downstairs? It might take a while." Not that she wanted it to take a while. She was actually not liking Venis being away at all now. She would have still been able to handle this situation without Venis' help, but at least Venis would have been here to take care of her own stuff. Tasha was still having to fill in for her there. And it was going to make things a little tiring for her for a bit.

She moved to replenish her medical bag just in case someone down in the ballroom needed medical attention. And just in case Casie said yes. She noticed that Kjay was looking around the room and was quite nervous. "Your bestest bud is on the second floor Kjay. She's with Ha'Ruil. If you go down there, be a good boy and let me deal with things, ok?" She knew he could get the door open the same way Levi did. And she also knew that he would not like what he found down there. But Kjay was a good boy, and if Tasha told him to wait and be good, he would.
Tasha Masterson
Tasha Masterson

Back to top Go down

Post by Cadmon Lennan Dewayne Sat Aug 14, 2010 5:05 am

Cad was ready to thank any and all possible God's, that may or may not have ever existed, for Tasha at this point. She had healed him ... Again. He remembered cocking the gun, but past that, it was all a blur.

He remembered being carried through the air by a big pink dragon? Was that what had happened? He remembered two men coming in to help her get him into bed. Those were the vampire Goddess' employees, right? He remembered ... well, there was nothing beyond that. He had slipped into complete unconsciousness sometime around there. He wasn't even sure if he still held the gun or not.

So now he was laying in a nice comfortable bed. Hopefully it had clean sheets on it. Yes, even in his unconscious mind, he was thinking about things like that. But the rest of where his mind had gone was going to remain right where it was, in his head. But he was too engrossed in his dreamland to even care who or what was in the room with him. Some pain killers that had been in those pastes. When he came to and felt better, he was going to be more than impressed.

But for now, he slept, and dreampt.
Cadmon Lennan Dewayne
Cadmon Lennan Dewayne

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Izzoli Sat Aug 14, 2010 5:19 am

Ah yes, the blade. Jasper had slipped it into his bag back at the cave. He had figured that all had forgotten about it and he could get away with no one asking of it.

The lycan's followed Ha'Ruil and Leviathan, wasn't Leviathan a giant sea monster of some mythical sense? She didn't seem all the giant to Jasper. But maybe she could live up to her name. With boyfriend acting all funny and like he had to guard them like a soldier, maybe testing the Leviathan theory would have to wait.

But yea, they followed the pair back to the Inn. Peace was the theme for the moment. After all, there was an offer of a hot meal and a comfortable bed on the table. And it had been so long since any of them had had either, none of them wanted to be the one to get the offer pulled.

Once they got back to the Inn, Gene was showing some strain with carrying Victoria. She wasn't big or anything, but it had been a long trek. They headed in and some took the stairs, some the elevator. For example, Gene preferred to not carry Victoria up the stairs. Even if it was only to the second floor.

Once they were all up on the second floor, they entered the very elaborately decorated ball room. This place was like a castle, or at least a palace. And they had all had such pampered lives before the massacre that took their caregivers away, but they had started to grow accustomed to living in the wild.

When boyfriend Ha'Ruil told them to stay inside, and he took a chair outside of the room to sit, Jasper smiled. "Yea, sure. Not a problem at all." Then it was time to get comfortable. He eyeballed bathrooms in the far corner. He spotted a water cooler over near them. All in all, this wasn't too bad a place to sit and wait for whatever might come of this little meeting. He just hoped that it wasn't a trap and that there was a pard of werepanthers wanting them fed and cleaned up and rested before making them into a feast. But he would never put a voice to such thoughts. Why worry everyone else?

So everyone got comfortable. Gene was glad to be able to put Victoria down. He was too hungry to be the superhero werebear. He was one of those who'd given up his share of the food most nights so that the others could come closer to getting enough. So he was most definitely a hungry bear.
Jasper Izzoli
Jasper Izzoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:08 am

Cas listened closely to Tasha explain what was going on and looked Cad over. She could see the faintest line across his stomach. It would not leave a scar at all when it was done. She ran her hand across it. The heat coming off him let her know exactly what Tash had used to heal him.

"I'll watch over him."

She looked at the wall where Ali was. With all that she had been through Kjay would just upset her. She knew he would not want to leave her so she knelt down next to him and spoke softly to him.

"I know you will not like leaving me alone but I want you to go with Tasha. If anyone gets past her that you don't know you can take care of it before they reach me here."

Kjay whimpered at Cas and then licked her hand and left to go find Levi. He was more than what he seemed to be and understood the logic in what his human had told him. He would go downstairs and behave unless things went bad.

Once he left Cas turned back to Ali.

"I promise he would never have hurt you unless you tried to hurt me. He must have smelled the other wares on you. I am really sorry he scared you."

She looked back at Tasha.

"I will stay here; if you need any help send someone to get me. Oh and don't forget about Gwendolan; She can work wonders with animals. It may be that she can help with the wares too."

She felt Cad's stomach again and feeling the temperature rising she got a cold washcloth and laid it over where the wound had been.
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Tasha Masterson Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:54 am

Tasha felt confident in Casie's abilities. She had never had any doubt there. So with a last few instructions, she grabbed up her bag and headed out. "Watch him for a fever and keep him hydrated. There's no danger of a concussion, so let him sleep unless you have to wake him. I should be back in time to start exercising his muscles." She sprinted down the stairs, it was faster than waiting for the elevator. She didn't want to waste any time.

She went to the ground floor first. Jasper the puppy dog has said that there were three more back at some cave, so by her math that was thirteen. Plus her and Ha'Ruil made fifteen. Casie, Cad, and Ail up in her room made for eighteen. Plus she needed to feed Levi and Kjay too. And that was what she told the men who were on shift at the bar. Fifteen meals to the ballroom, two rare steaks for the animals to the ball room, and three to her room.

From there she headed back up the stairs to the ballroom on the second floor. When she got there she found Ha'Ruil, Kjay and Leviathan sitting outside the door. "What are you guys doing out here? They are all thirteen in there, right? I'm not sure you should have left them unsupervised." She was rather curious. After all, she was a cat. She moved towards the door, medical bag in hand. She had thought it best to be prepared for just about anything.
Tasha Masterson
Tasha Masterson

Back to top Go down

Post by Ailylaeli Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:07 am

Maybe in another time and place.

Ailylaeli stood back and listened to everything. Both of these women were Healers? It was a good thing she had found the one that Cad had wanted. She didn't know that Miss Casandra was a Healer too. She also didn't remember Miss Casandra having a giant wolf either. How drunk had she gotten at that party that night?

Had this been a different time and place, maybe the wolf wouldn't have startled her so badly. Maybe. As it was, she was very relieved to see him go. It was rather interesting that he got the door open all on his own. Either the door had been customized, or he had somehow grown opposable thumbs. She was guessing it was the door.

Now that the wolf was gone.

She heard Miss Casandra say that the wolf wasn't going to hurt her, which was a good thing. Maybe some other time, she might try to get to know the beast, but for now, it was better that he was gone. Even if he was harmless to her. She moved back to Cad's bedside. She even had a chair to sit in now. Miss Tasha had put one out.

She watched as Miss Casandra put a cold cloth on his stomach. "Do you need anything, a water, more ice for the wet towels, anything?" She wanted to do anything she could to be of some use and help. She didn't want to leave his side, but she didn't like feeling useless either. After all, Cad takes such good care of her when she gets sick.

And there's nothing worse than a sick elf.
Ailylaeli
Ailylaeli

Back to top Go down

Post by Ha'ruil Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:19 am

He just gave her a look and then chuckled a little bit.

"Love from what I have smelled it looks like they have not have a descent shower or bath in months. I have been downwind of the them and trust me they all smell a little ripe and you know that elf noses are a little bit more sensitive than a normal persons."

He did not know why she had not smelled them yet but if she were to walk into the room she would be able to smell them then. And that is what he was waiting on and to see the look on her face when she knew that he was right.
Ha'ruil
Ha'ruil

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next