StarryMyst: The EverLasting INN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Announcement

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

For all Guests please go to F.A.Q.s, As well as all posts that are done for the Keep have been moved to the sub board under the Beyond the Inn
Latest topics
» Treats for all (Open)
Time to face the music EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 2:48 am by Inion

» To save a life (Open to those with a reason to be in that area)
Time to face the music EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 8:45 pm by Ryanna

» §• Playing a Dangerous Game •§
Time to face the music EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 11:23 am by b.d. adams

» Enter Dorian
Time to face the music EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 10:33 pm by The Inn Keeper

» To Room #403 {Open}
Time to face the music EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 10:51 pm by Lt. Seleen Darkite

» Out of the Kettle, and Into the Fire
Time to face the music EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 1:53 am by Dorian Nightmist

» Coming for a visit
Time to face the music EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 7:48 pm by Guest

» been along too long
Time to face the music EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 10:38 pm by Inion

» Confusion (closed)
Time to face the music EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 12:32 pm by Emilia

Time to face the music

2 posters

Go down

Time to face the music Empty Time to face the music

Post by Lt. Seleen Darkite Sat Aug 15, 2009 2:35 am

((Seleen is a bit heated about all this, so I am going to just post a language warning here and let everyone know that it covers the entire thread. That way there won't be one at the top of each post.))

When Venis came back outside from securing the rooms, Seleen stopped unloading the moving van. The employees took over for her, it taking two men to lift the things she was lifting by herself. She made her way over to Venis, who was headed up onto the top of one of the coaches. "V, we need to talk. Now!" More of a demand than a request. She stood there by the coach, close enough that she wouldn't have to yell to be heard. She could have this conversation mentally, but then if it did get loud, it would hurt their heads. It was better spoken out loud.

She waited until Venis would be turned and looking at her. And once she was, she would give her the opening to what was sure to be one hell of an argument. "What in the Sam hell are you thinking packing us all up and moving us like this? And in the middle of my trying to get married an open my Salon. Who the hell are you to just go and make unilateral decisions about our lives like we don't even matter?" And that was just the beginning. She was so angry that words could leave her mouth at any time, that she hadn't spoken in front of others in a great while.
Lt. Seleen Darkite
Lt. Seleen Darkite

Back to top Go down

Time to face the music Empty Re: Time to face the music

Post by Venis Jordianthan Sat Aug 15, 2009 3:28 am

Venis sat Benjamin's hat, and Midnight with her pillow in the seat of the carriage once again as well as her clip board. They would be safe there. The rooms had been secured and it was time to get everything moved into the rooms so everyone could get settled in.

She was rather shocked though, when Seleen approached her as she was getting ready to climb up onto one of the coaches to start unloading it. Even more so by the tone she was taking with her. Had Seleen really just spoken to her that way? A moment of shock.

Once the moment had passed, she made her way up to the top of the coach. "Ok, talk." She started to untie the ropes that secured the armoires to the coach, and when she heard what Sel said, she almost fell over. Had she just made such an accusation to her face?

She took a moment to steady herself. Then she chose to respond. "Seleen, there was a reason as to why this move had to happen, and had to happen now. One word ... Libidinous. Don't tell me you didn't notice." She wouldn't go into greater detail on that yet.
Venis Jordianthan
Venis Jordianthan

Back to top Go down

Post by Lt. Seleen Darkite Sat Aug 15, 2009 3:37 am

Of all the excuses. She reached up so that Venis could hand down the chest that had to be removed before the armoires could be moved. "Libidinous be damned, not like he isn't already. In fact, to hell with the lot of them. Disloyal ass holes. Venis, we did not have to move just because there were a few extra vamps in the area. That's a bull shit excuse and you know it." She was not buying it.

She took the offered trunk and set it aside. Then she reached up for the first armoire. "You are full of shit if you expect me to believe that you uprooted my life over some damned vampires." Vampires that formed an army that she had been the Lieutenant of, but that was beside the point. It wasn't like Venis couldn't control them. It wasn't like she couldn't protect people from them. No, there was more.
Lt. Seleen Darkite
Lt. Seleen Darkite

Back to top Go down

Post by Venis Jordianthan Sat Aug 15, 2009 3:49 am

Venis handed down the trunk and then an armoire as she listened to Seleen. She had heard just about enough though. So as she was getting a second armoire for her she snapped back at her. "Lieutenant DeChamp. That will be quite enough thank you. Now, I understand your being upset. And I will do anything I can to help you have your prefect wedding. But I will not tolerate insubordination and you know it."

She moved to get the third armoire as she continued. "Seleen, you know I love you, and I will do whatever I have to do to make this right. But damnit, you had better drop this attitude of yours right now." She hated being spoken to in such a way. And to be spoken to lie that from Seleen was intolerable. "You will have the perfect wedding, you will have your Salon. Don't worry about it. I will fix everything." The best that she could.
Venis Jordianthan
Venis Jordianthan

Back to top Go down

Post by Lt. Seleen Darkite Sat Aug 15, 2009 3:55 am

Seleen was taking down the armoires and listening to Venis. Who still seemed like she was not giving the whole story. But she figured that at this point in time, she wasn't going to get it. Especially after being addressed in such a way. "You know what Venis, fine, be that way. But you had better make this right. I only plan on ever having one wedding, and I want perfection." And that was where she would let it lie as she helped with the last armoire and returned to the moving van.
Lt. Seleen Darkite
Lt. Seleen Darkite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down