StarryMyst: The EverLasting INN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Announcement

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

For all Guests please go to F.A.Q.s, As well as all posts that are done for the Keep have been moved to the sub board under the Beyond the Inn
Latest topics
» Treats for all (Open)
Anty Up . . EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 2:48 am by Inion

» To save a life (Open to those with a reason to be in that area)
Anty Up . . EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 8:45 pm by Ryanna

» §• Playing a Dangerous Game •§
Anty Up . . EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 11:23 am by b.d. adams

» Enter Dorian
Anty Up . . EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 10:33 pm by The Inn Keeper

» To Room #403 {Open}
Anty Up . . EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 10:51 pm by Lt. Seleen Darkite

» Out of the Kettle, and Into the Fire
Anty Up . . EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 1:53 am by Dorian Nightmist

» Coming for a visit
Anty Up . . EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 7:48 pm by Guest

» been along too long
Anty Up . . EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 10:38 pm by Inion

» Confusion (closed)
Anty Up . . EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 12:32 pm by Emilia

Anty Up . .

2 posters

Go down

Anty Up . . Empty Anty Up . .

Post by Mael Feu Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:40 pm

It hadn't been 17 days yet. Hell, he didn't know how many days it had been really and he wasn't really counting. He didn't get any reminders that his rental would run out in x-amount of days either. If he had then he missed it. Probably got blown under the bed or something. He paid for the room yet he wasn't at this place much. Just in and out a day or two at a time.

This particular day he was 'in' sorta speak and he was at the front desk. He was wearing something different this time - beige cargos to go with his black shirt - so he had been somewhere for clothes. This wasn't what he wore when he got here.

He was standing there now, tied envelope, and using it to tap on the desk while he looked around.
Mael Feu
Mael Feu

http://www.bebo.com/aimsn/maelfeu

Back to top Go down

Anty Up . . Empty Re: Anty Up . .

Post by The Inn Keeper Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:39 pm

He walked from the back room and smiled at the young man. "Hello there sir and how may I help you today? My grandson says you have been staying here for a few weeks so how do you like it so far?"
The Inn Keeper
The Inn Keeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Mael Feu Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:15 pm

There was someone. It wasn't the same someone that he saw when he first got here, but it was still someone and the rest of it didn't much matter. It was someone who could help. Turned out to be the grandfather that he heard mention.

Stopped tapping with the envelop and set it on the desk and pushed it to the aged man."It's well enough." For the time he was here. He had no complaints.

"There's a dragon on my floor."

And there was. He didn't know that this place allowed pets to stay in the rooms. Especially one that breathed fire and could burn down the room with an accidental sneeze. Japanese style place, maybe dragons here were expected. A type of honor thing. Good that he noticed his room was not next door to theirs. He would have had to request a room change otherwise.

"Twenty silver's in there. Add it to my account." The folks back home were still being annoyances so he'd keep this place a bit longer.

Mael Feu
Mael Feu

Back to top Go down

Post by The Inn Keeper Sat Aug 15, 2009 3:51 am

He smiled and nodded as he took the envelope opening it up and he looked back at the young man. "Yes, we do allow pets within the Inn, and from what I understand it is a Pin dragon. It will do no harm in here from what I have understood from my grandson so there is nothing to be worried about. Plus it is nice to have a dragon flying around the Inn. It has been a while since I have seen one around here."
The Inn Keeper
The Inn Keeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Mael Feu Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:17 am

Pets.

Right.
If any type of pet would be allowed here it would be a dragon. Just as he was thinking earlier. Cultural thing. Made sense. If what Cat had told him that night on the floor then the dragons that were here were trained. That saved him and anyone else from seeing a load of dragon crap all over the floors.

Either that or the cleaning service here was spot on and they followed the buggers around cleaning up after them.

"Okay then." Rap of his knuckles on the desk. "I'll be back when that runs low."

That was his cue to go.
Mael Feu
Mael Feu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum