StarryMyst: The EverLasting INN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Announcement

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

For all Guests please go to F.A.Q.s, As well as all posts that are done for the Keep have been moved to the sub board under the Beyond the Inn
Latest topics
» Treats for all (Open)
Eros walking around the Keep. - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 2:48 am by Inion

» To save a life (Open to those with a reason to be in that area)
Eros walking around the Keep. - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 8:45 pm by Ryanna

» §• Playing a Dangerous Game •§
Eros walking around the Keep. - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 11:23 am by b.d. adams

» Enter Dorian
Eros walking around the Keep. - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 10:33 pm by The Inn Keeper

» To Room #403 {Open}
Eros walking around the Keep. - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 10:51 pm by Lt. Seleen Darkite

» Out of the Kettle, and Into the Fire
Eros walking around the Keep. - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 1:53 am by Dorian Nightmist

» Coming for a visit
Eros walking around the Keep. - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 7:48 pm by Guest

» been along too long
Eros walking around the Keep. - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 10:38 pm by Inion

» Confusion (closed)
Eros walking around the Keep. - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 12:32 pm by Emilia

Eros walking around the Keep.

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Eros walking around the Keep. - Page 2 Empty Re: Eros walking around the Keep.

Post by Employees of the Goddess Fri May 18, 2012 3:02 am

Janice smiled as she listened to Lord Eros speak. And she kind of liked his arm around her too. "I just thought that you were moving your hand to wake it. I'm sorry." She hadn't meant to imply anything. But she was glad that his hand was fine. It made her feel a little safer. The last thing she wanted was to take another spill from a horse.

She chuckled when he asked about her apartment. "The usual. A kitchen, with a fridge, dishwasher, stove, microwave, you know the amenities. And in the livingroom I have a couch and love seat with a matching chair. Two end tables and a coffee table. Entertainment center with a TV and a stereo, speakers, all that. I have my bookshelves and my nicknack shelves. My desk with my computer. Then there's the bathroom. It's done in shades of teal. And then in the bedroom. I have a queen size bed, a dresser, two nightstands, an armoire, a small closet. You know, it's your typical one bedroom apartment." At least she thought it was. Of course, that topic reminded her to hang her uniform up when she got home.

When she heard his comment about walking back in time she laughed. "I think that was what she was going for. Turn left up here. There's a bar to the right, why it's so close to the South West apartments is a mystery to me. And to the left, we have the West Side apartments. Take the next left." The next road was the same as the previous two. The closer to the main road the smaller the houses. As they moved to the West, the houses got bigger. One bedrooms, two bedrooms, and then three bedrooms. But these houses were in such an old style that they had thatch roofs.

When they reached the end of this road, she was going to take him off road. But they weren't there yet. And she wasn't in a hurry. She was enjoying the slow ride they were taking.
Employees of the Goddess
Employees of the Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Eros Sat May 19, 2012 12:05 am

He chuckled at the way she talked about her apartment. "That seems like a nice little place to stay." With that he took the left like she said as well as looking at the bar and gave a chuckle about the comment of the bar. "Maybe it was for people to come in and relax after a hard day at school and work." He saw the West side apartments and smiled before he took another left int eh direction that she told him. "So where are we headed now?" he really was interested about the whole Keep and it was nice having the young girl show him around.
Eros
Eros

Back to top Go down

Post by Employees of the Goddess Sat May 19, 2012 1:21 am

Janice nodded when he said her apartment sounded like a nice place to live. "Venis makes sure that everyone lives in a nice place around here. All that furniture and stuff that was brought out of the castle the day it crumbled, people go through and pick stuff that they want to furnish their place with out of all that. It's quite efficient." She had hand picked her furniture when she picked her apartment.

She shrugged when he mentioned what the purpose of the bar was. "I have no doubt to the bars purpose. I just think there could have been some place better for it to be placed. It's right across the street from the Catholic Community and we have lost more than one parishioner to the evils of drink." Those words probably sounded more like something her dad would say. But that is where she got it from, so that would be why.

She tilted her head when he asked where they were. "We're still on the West side of the Keep. These are still one bedroom houses. Then there's two bedroom and three bedroom in the back, just like the previous two streets. It's just that these are the oldest houses in the Keep. Well, in structural design that is. She set it up this way so that people could live in a time period they were comfortable in." She preferred the more modern houses of the first street.

She realized that Venis had never named the streets. It kind of made her chuckle. "When we get to the end of this road, well to the intersection, turn right." She was going to show him everything there was to see in the North West corner of the Keep. She knew there was something interesting back there.
Employees of the Goddess
Employees of the Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Eros Sat May 19, 2012 1:42 am

He remembered the day that the castle feel down, he was there in front row. But it was good to know that Venis let people go through to try and find what they wanted. "So you just started living by yourself then huh?" He smiled as he heard her explanation about the alcohol issues. He listened to the fact they still had a ways to go but he did not care, he was enjoying himself with the lady in his arms. They go to the intersection and smiled. "And now to the right we go."As he said that he turned the horse to the right so that is where they were headed.
Eros
Eros

Back to top Go down

Post by Employees of the Goddess Sat May 19, 2012 2:00 am

Janice smiled. "No, I've been on my own since graduation. The reason all that stuff was being stored in the castle was to furnish homes. We've had to store it in empty apartments now. Once it was all organized again, we all took the time to store in it apartments in the NE building." It was the emptiest complex. And now there's less stuff on higher floors. They were thinking of keeping it that way if no one figured out where to build a warehouse.

They made their right turn and she pointed to their left. "Back there, you see that huge mound of mud against the West wall? There are creatures that live in there. It's like all caverns and stuff in there. They are mole creatures. They came here seeking refuge like the Catholics did. Venis let them have that chunk of land back there to make a habitat." There was also a large building to the left.

She watched the mound for a moment to see if any of the mole men were going to come out as they were riding by. It would have been hard to see them from this distance, but not impossible. "The building is the Feed store. You can get anything you need for any kind of pet or animal there. And during Easter, they bring in extra baby chicks and bunnies for the Catholics. We get them as pets and raise them. We set them free when they are adults." Janice had just released a pet bunny not too long ago.

She knew they were about to have to go off road, and her grip on the saddle horn gave that away. "Right in front of us is the West fields. We don't have anything planted right now. People have been too busy with other projects. We have to go off road to the right here." They would go beside the last house on the block, and up along side the North West apartment complex. That would lead them back to where the castle had once stood and also where the seamstress and Taylor had a shop. And the main road. It was a good thing that they were on one of the Goddess' horses or a whole day would have passed by now. As it was, they had been riding for many hours.
Employees of the Goddess
Employees of the Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Eros Sun May 20, 2012 3:00 am

"Ah I see, so it was a good thing that you guys were able to grab as much stuff as you guys could." After a moment he looked over at the mound of mud and her talking about the Mole people. "I hope that they do not look like they sound." He gave a little chuckle with that. He looked over at the Feed store and smiled. "So what did you get as a pet?" He did not know and it was a good way for them to keep on talking until their little adventure was done. He just nodded as he followed her direction as he took a right to take them off road. He kept looking around seeing all the places that were in the Keep it really was a big location.
Eros
Eros

Back to top Go down

Post by Employees of the Goddess Sun May 20, 2012 5:25 am

Janice nodded in response to his comment about them getting everything out of the castle before it crumbled. Then she chuckled in response to his comment about the mole people not looking the way they sounded. "They look like moles that walk on two legs and speak. They really have a lot of human mannerisms, they just happen to be moles." A lot of people she knew thought they were odd or something. There was some prejudices against them. But Janice didn't believe in such things.

She smiled again when he asked about her pets. "My parents always get me a baby bunny. I don't like the smell of chicken poo. Bunny poo is more tolerable." They were coming up beside the seamstress' shop. There was a picnic table and a tie off for the horse as well as a feed troff and a water troff. "We should stop here. We can get something to eat and something for the horse as well." They could walk over to the apartment complex to get food. Without the castle, the houses and apartments have been doing a lot of extra cooking to keep everyone fed.

Last edited by Employees of the Goddess on Mon May 21, 2012 5:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Employees of the Goddess
Employees of the Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Eros Mon May 21, 2012 3:44 pm

He just chuckled as she talked about the mole people which reminded him to make sure to give the mole people as well as the drama from the Castle as a suggestion to a writer on earth. "Yeah, and thankfully they are not naked mole people." he chuckled a little before he listened to her more about how she always got baby bunnies. "Well to me poo is poo." He just smiled as he moved the horse over to the tie off spot, getting off the horse then putting his hands on her waist to lift her up and bring her down close to him before looking at her. "That would be a great idea. Lets go get some food." With that he started to walk with her over to the complex to get said food.
Eros
Eros

Back to top Go down

Post by Employees of the Goddess Mon May 21, 2012 5:11 pm

Janice just chuckled as he mentioned the mole people not being naked. The thought of them not having fur. At least it would answer the question of their anatomy and how close it was or was not to that of a human. But she most definitely did not put a voice to that thought. Then he mentioned that poo was poo to him, and that made her laugh even harder.

By the time they had walked the horse to the hitching post, an employee in a light blue shirt was already standing there to tie the horse to the post for them. She let Eros dismount first. Then she turned in the saddle enough to reach over to him so he could help her down. She had figured he would help her down since he had lifted her up there, and she was right.

He had such strong arms and hands. And he lifted her with ease. She placed her hands on his shoulders and practically slid down his body as he brought her to the ground. She had a chance to see into his breathtakingly beautiful blue eyes. She had never seen eyes as perfectly blue as his. And his body felt so hard and chiseled under her hands. It was like he spent all day in the gym. Most of the guys she knew were softer, less defined. She would see them at to pool or when they would take their shirts off while working in the fields or pastures. They had muscle tone, but nothing like this.

The employee in the light blue shirt that had been tying the horse to the hitching post spoke as he was getting out his phone. "Apartment one oh three has hot food, one oh four has sandwiches and chips, and one oh five has fruits and cheeses. One oh eight is set up with tables and chairs today." He flipped open his phone and called for someone to bring hay and grain for the horse and someone to brush the horse down. He started removing the saddle.

Janice looked over to him and smiled. "Thank you." As she began to walk with Eros towards the apartments she made mention of the seamstress' shop. "We have a seamstress and tailor that work out of this large building. Between the two of them and their assistants they can make any type of clothes from any period. And they can do custom designs too, even if they've never seen anything like it before. All someone has to do is bring the design to them." Janice got almost all of her clothes from this shop. "They have a selection of pre-made clothes as well. You should stop in there sometime, have them make you something. They really are quite good."

They walked over to the front entrance to the apartments. "All the complexes look pretty much the same. It's not until you get inside the actual apartments that there's any differences. Each building is four stories high. The first apartment on each floor is the manager's apartment. With one manager per floor, it's a less stressful job for them. The second through the fifteenth apartments on each floor are singles. One bedroom. Then sixteen through thirty are two bedroom. And thirty one through forty are three bedroom. Same way on each floor. The three bedrooms have two bathrooms." Janice had a one bedroom.

When they reached the door she waited for him to open it for her. But if he didn't, she would reach for it and go inside. "So what do you feel like having today?" She would let him choose. After all, he was the guest. So once he made his choice then she would ask him her next question. "Would you like to eat outside at the picnic table or inside?" She was having a very nice day. And she knew it was because of the company she was keeping.
Employees of the Goddess
Employees of the Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Eros Mon May 21, 2012 6:03 pm

He waited for the man to be done talking about what rooms had what in them and he smiled and thanked the man before they walked over to the apartment building. He listened to what she had to say about the seamstress and how they were able to make any type of clothing. "Well thank you dear, I will keep that in mind if I need some new cloths." He did not say that he could make cloths appear out of the thin air. Then stayed quiet as she talked about the apartment rooms before he responded. "So people have quite a nice location then depending on how big their families are." That was always nice to make sure that families have enough room all people to run around. He got to the door and opened it for her and smiled. "How about we get to the room with the hot food and bring it down outside. It is a beautiful day and it would nice to eat outside with a beautiful woman to compliment the beautiful day." With that he waited for her to walk in before he did.
Eros
Eros

Back to top Go down

Post by Employees of the Goddess Mon May 21, 2012 8:12 pm

Janice smiled as she walked in the door in front of Eros. She lead the way to room one oh three as he had said hot food sounded good. "Yes, everyone here is given the best possible situation to live in, place to work, education. It's all to ensure that if they ever go out into the rest of the world they will be able to survive. Everyone here learns skills that they can use elsewhere. Here we are." She walked into the open door of room one oh three.

Inside there was a group of women in the kitchen. And there were several people sitting at a breakfast bar or in seats at a table or in the living-room. It might have looked like chaos, but it was actually quite organized. A woman came up to Janice and Eros as they entered the apartment. "Today we're cooking up some beef tips on a bed of egg noodles with mushrooms in the sauce. Also we have minestrone soup or tomato soup. There are cheddar brauts with all the fixins, and a lasagna that just came out of the oven. What's yer pleasure?" It was a very busy kitchen. And everything they were making would come with the things on the side that one would expect to find. Like garlic bread with the lasagna.

Janice smiled at the woman as she told her what they were cooking. "I think I'll have the beef tips. If you'll excuse me for a moment Lord Eros, I need to powder my nose." She gave a slight bow before she headed down the hallway to the bathroom. She left him there to tell the woman what he would like for lunch. If he wanted to sit down while he waited, he was able to sit anywhere he could find open space to sit.
Employees of the Goddess
Employees of the Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Eros Tue May 22, 2012 12:19 am

He walked with Janice through the hall way to the door of room one oh three and smiled at the lady that spoke to them. After letting Janice tell the lady what she wanted to eat, and after she told him she needed to powder her nose and just smiled and nodded. "That is fine I will wait here." After she left he smiled at the lady looking at her. "I would like to have the same as the lady, but could you put those in some Tupperware containers, in a woven basket with some cold wine that will work with the food please. We are going to eat outside." The lady smiled and nodded before she left.
With that he decided to take a seat waiting for the lady to come back with the food. As he did so a few of the women started to take a look at him, there was some whispering talking about him, some stared at him, then even some gaped at him. All he did was nod and smile which gained him a few giggles as well some ladies started to take pictures of him with their phones. He really did not mind it. It happened all the time on where ever he went. Then he looked around again and saw the glares of the men on him. Again nothing new for him, he knew that some of the glares were from the married men as their women looked at him, and some from the singles because of how easy it was for him to get the looks from the women.
He just did his thing of smiling and nodding as he saw three women start to come over to him, one was a short and petite brunette, the second one was a tall legged blonde and the third was a normal stature red head with a big bust. All three of them came over to talk with him, he was nice and he responded in kind all the while waiting for Janice to come back from powdering her nose.
Eros
Eros

Back to top Go down

Post by Employees of the Goddess Tue May 22, 2012 12:55 am

The woman nodded and smiled her most charming smile. "Right away M'Lord." Yes, everyone within the Keep knew who he was. Even if many had never even met him before. After all, in the halls of the castle, Venis hung portraits of her family and friends, and his portrait had once hung there as well. Of course, that was before the castle fell.

Janice came out of the hall that had lead to the restroom. She saw the three women who had made their way over to chat up Lord Eros. She arched an eyebrow about it but her only thought was that he was a really popular guy. She walked over to where he was sitting. She noticed the looks he was getting from the men and the women. "Did you decided what you were hungry for?" Her voice was calm and level, even if her words were chosen with the intent of being what was referred to as loaded.

The three women who had moved over to talk with Eros now scoffed at Janice. They smiled at Eros and slipped him their numbers as they looked down their noses at Janice and walked away. Janice stood with her hand upon her hip and her head held high. Those women were not going to ruin her lovely day. No matter what they thought of her.

Once they were away, she moved to sit next to him. She sat a little closer than she normally would. For one, it was a very crowded room, for two, she was making sure that none other would come and try to steal his attention away from her. It wasn't that she was jealous, she simply was enjoying her time with him and did not wish for it to send so soon simply because some woman of ill repute came along and seduced him away from her.
Employees of the Goddess
Employees of the Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Eros Tue May 22, 2012 1:10 am

He saw Janice come back from powdering her nose and he just smiled as she got next to him. "Yes I did, they should have it out soon." The numbers that were now in his hand when into his back pocket and would most likely stay there for a very long time. After a moment when she would sit down next to him and with her sitting closer than normal he would his arm around her waist and pull her closer until they got the food that they ordered. "I told them to make sure that we would be able to take it outside." But he did know that when they were done with the food they would have to come back in to put the Tupperware back.
Eros
Eros

Back to top Go down

Post by Employees of the Goddess Tue May 22, 2012 1:27 am

Janice couldn't help but smile when he put his arm around her waist and pulled her closer. It made her feel special that he would do such a thing. She nodded when he said that it would be out soon. And then when he mentioned that he had them pack it to go outside she grinned even more. "Well that was very thoughtful. I wouldn't have thought to ask that." What he didn't know was that they would not have to bring their own dishes back in, someone else would be along to take care of it before they would even be back on the horse. The Keep was that efficient.

The woman who had taken their orders came up to them holding a large wicker basket over her arm. "Here you are. I hope everything is to your liking." She offered the basket to Lord Eros with another charming smile. She didn't care that he was here in the company of another. She would smile at him and maybe on his next visit, he would look her up. Her number was in the basket.

Inside the basket they would find two bowls of beef tips over egg noodles. Then in a basket wrapped in a towel was some fresh baked rolls. There was a bottle of Pinot Noir that had been chilled. She had called out to have someone bring that from elsewhere. There were two plastic, but very lovely, wine glasses. Two bottles of water were also included, Dasani of course. There were paper napkins that almost could pass for cloth and plastic utensils that were made of a very thick and strong plastic. There was even a plastic table cloth. It had a padded backing on it to make it softer and more durable. It was definitely a top of the line outdoor ensemble.

Janice rose and smiled at the woman. "Thank you." She had no idea what all was in the basket. She had trusted Lord Eros to handle things while she had been in the restroom. Just like she trusted him now to take the basket. The way the woman was holding it made it look to be quite heavy. It made her wonder what all he had ordered. But she would wait until they returned to the picnic table.
Employees of the Goddess
Employees of the Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Eros Tue May 22, 2012 2:12 am

He looked at Janice and smiled. "See I took care of it." With that when the woman came back with the basket he smiled and thanked her before getting up and taking the basket from the lady. "Well then shall we get going?" With that opened his hand for her to take. Once she takes his hand another very small burst would run through her body before he started to walk with her outside. As they got to the picnic table to would place the basket onto one of the sitting areas, he opened up basket and started to removed the items, first he took about the table cloth placing it on the table, with that he took out the plates, the utensils, the wine glasses, the rolls, the wine and finally the actual bowls of their food. "Well there we go I think that is everything." With that he popped the cork of the wine and poured them both a glass of the wine to go with their meals. There was one final thing in the basket, he took it and opened it up to smile at it before putting it into his back pocket, it never failed with numbers he would always get them but right now he did not concern himself with it. He moved to allow her to sit down as he sat across from her. "Well then shall we eat now dear?"
Eros
Eros

Back to top Go down

Post by Employees of the Goddess Tue May 22, 2012 2:36 am

Janice took the offered hand and caught her breath when she felt an off tingle from the touch. She nodded when he asked if they should go. She blushed as she left the room with her hand in his, yet a step behind him, it was because of that tingle. They had to maneuver through the crowd after all. She moved up to walk beside him once they were in the hallway.

She continued to walk beside him as they returned to the side of the seamstress' shop where they had left their mount. The horse was there, eating hay and drinking water. He seemed happy. He had also been cleaned. He even smelled better.

When they reached the table Janice released Lord Eros' hand so that he could set down the basket and go through it. She smiled as she stood back from him with her hands behind her back. It was nice to see him setting the table for them. And it was a perfectly lovely picnic lunch. They had remembered everything.

She took the offered seat with another smile. "It all looks so lovely." She nodded at him again when he asked if they should eat now. She closed her eyes and said a silent little prayer before she picked up her fork and reached for a roll. "You really did think of everything didn't you? Even wine." Janice had partaken of wine before, though not an entire glass of it. Her church used actual wine for communion when the parishioner was an adult.

She broke off a piece of her roll and dipped it into the gravy on her beef tips and noodles. "We have some excellent cooks within the Keep. It's very rare that anyone ever leaves to eat elsewhere." In fact, some people from the nearby village liked to come to the Keep to eat on occasion. That's how good the food was here.
Employees of the Goddess
Employees of the Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Eros Tue May 22, 2012 4:53 pm

He just smiled as she said that he took care of everything. "But of course, you can not have a good meal without a good wine to go with it." He took his fork and stabbed it into the beef tip before stabbing it into the egg noddles, once he had enough on the fork he moved the fork into his mouth taking the food off the fork before chewing it and chasing it with the sip of the wine. His eyes closed as he savored the flavor of the meal. "Yes it really is good food." Granted he had been around eating different foods for a long time but this was one of the most flavorful meals he has had in a long time. "So what else do you have in store for me today?" He took another bite of his meal as he looked at her.
Eros
Eros

Back to top Go down

Post by Employees of the Goddess Tue May 22, 2012 5:54 pm

Janice smiled as she began to eat as well. She chose to open one of the bottles of water and take a drink from it. Her theory was that if she drank the water and the wine at the same time, maybe it would be like watering down the wine and perhaps it wouldn't cause her to become intoxicated.

She smiled and nodded when he said that the food was good. She waited for her mouth to be clear before she spoke. "See, I told you." She chuckled before taking another bite of food. They ate in silence for a brief moment. Then he asked her what else she had in store for him.

She gave that some thought as she chewed her food. Once her mouth was clear again she answered him. "Well, there's the East side of the Keep. The houses are larger on the East side, and there's some other things to see. We'll end up back at the South end." It would be the most complete tour ever.

She had another bite of food before she said anything else. "So what kinds of things do you do for fun?" She figured she would try to find out something about him. After all, they had spent the who half a day talking about her and the Keep. Maybe they could spend the second half of the day talking about him and the Keep.
Employees of the Goddess
Employees of the Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Eros Tue May 22, 2012 11:21 pm

He smiled as he eat another piece of his beef, he swallowed before he spoke again. "You really are giving me the big tour of the Keep huh?" He just smiled as he as he gave her a wink. took another sip from his wine before he listened to her next question. "What do I like to do? Hm..I would have to say that I love to travel I have been to a lot of different locations and have seen interesting people. I also enjoy the company of beautiful women." With that he looked at her again and smiled as he took another bite from his meal.
Eros
Eros

Back to top Go down

Post by Employees of the Goddess Tue May 22, 2012 11:52 pm

Janice blushed when he said that he liked the company of beautiful women. She thought to herself "Then what is he doing with me?", but she did not put voice to that thought. She did hope that mind reading wasn't one of his tricks though. She just figured that he was with her because she was the first one he came across that he had met before. Or some mundane reason like that.

He had also mentioned travel. She felt she needed to respond to his question before she inquired about his travels. "Only the best would do M'Lord." If Venis found out that someone didn't give Eros the utmost respect and did give their best, there would be hell to pay. The laws and rules of these lands were simple and few. But Janice would never be the one to break one of them.

She smiled at him some more as she ate. Then she took the chance to find out more about him. "What kind of places have you been? I mean, I know obviously Greece, back on Earth. Wait, you have been there, right? I mean you're named after the Greek God of Love and Lust." She thought it only natural for him to go there with a name like Eros.
Employees of the Goddess
Employees of the Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Eros Wed May 23, 2012 12:25 am

He just smiled as he heard her say about only the best for him and he nodded thanking her before taking another bite. He had swallowed his food and was about to respond to where he had been when the last part of her statement crossed his ears. With that he just looked at her and smirked. "And what makes you think I was just named after him." With that he winked at her before saying something else. "Now the places that I have been? Hm....let me think. Oh I have been to Atlantis that was before their technology bite them in the butt and lowered their island under the sea. I have been to Babylon but at the time I was there they were building a really big tower, but it crumbled to the ground due to architectural issues. I was in Greece for a very long time, before the Romans took over lovely place to visit by the way. Troy was another beautiful place, well it was before the war happened there. Rome was another place where I stayed after they took over Greece, the Arena was a nice place to sit around and relax." He took another bite from his meal as he thought of other places that he had been, then he smiled. " Ah Paris, one of the most lovely places I have been, the art, the wine, the women all of it beautiful in their own right." With that he did take another sip of his wine.
Eros
Eros

Back to top Go down

Post by Employees of the Goddess Wed May 23, 2012 1:22 am

Janice arched both eyebrows when he asked his question of her. If he wasn't just named after the Greek God, then what, he looked like him too? Maybe he had studied him closer than the other God's and knew a few things that others didn't? Maybe he was even descended from him and had inherited some of his tricks or something. Either way, it was an interesting thing to say.

She listened as he gave a list of some of the places he had been. They didn't all make much sense to her. But she let him finish. Then she had to ask. "Wait a minute. Atlantis, Babylon, forgive me for asking but, how old are you?" She was quite confused now. There was no way he was old enough to have been to some of those places.
Employees of the Goddess
Employees of the Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Eros Wed May 23, 2012 1:33 am

He took another bite of beef tips and egg noodles smiling the whole time as she asked her question. He waited a moment before taken another sip of his wine, he moved an arm over to the bottle and poured some more into his glass before looking at her. "How old do you think I am dear?" Oh yes he loved playing "guess how old." He always won this little bouts. All the while, while he waited for her response he kept his eyes on her face just to see what kind of reaction he was about to get.
Eros
Eros

Back to top Go down

Post by Employees of the Goddess Wed May 23, 2012 1:40 am

Janice arched an eyebrow and looked him over. She tilted her head and considered his question thoroughly. When she felt she had a good guess, she answered him. "Not younger than twenty-four or twenty-five, but most definitely not thirty yet. You don't have the look of someone in their thirties, but you have the look of someone who's old enough to have lived a little." She figured she had to be in the right ball park so to speak. After all, guys in their thirties tended to soften around the edges and wrinkle in spots. Eros' face had no wrinkles what so ever.
Employees of the Goddess
Employees of the Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next