StarryMyst: The EverLasting INN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Announcement

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

For all Guests please go to F.A.Q.s, As well as all posts that are done for the Keep have been moved to the sub board under the Beyond the Inn
Latest topics
» Treats for all (Open)
Eros walking around the Keep. EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 2:48 am by Inion

» To save a life (Open to those with a reason to be in that area)
Eros walking around the Keep. EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 8:45 pm by Ryanna

» §• Playing a Dangerous Game •§
Eros walking around the Keep. EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 11:23 am by b.d. adams

» Enter Dorian
Eros walking around the Keep. EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 10:33 pm by The Inn Keeper

» To Room #403 {Open}
Eros walking around the Keep. EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 10:51 pm by Lt. Seleen Darkite

» Out of the Kettle, and Into the Fire
Eros walking around the Keep. EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 1:53 am by Dorian Nightmist

» Coming for a visit
Eros walking around the Keep. EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 7:48 pm by Guest

» been along too long
Eros walking around the Keep. EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 10:38 pm by Inion

» Confusion (closed)
Eros walking around the Keep. EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 12:32 pm by Emilia

Eros walking around the Keep.

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Eros walking around the Keep. Empty Eros walking around the Keep.

Post by Eros Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:11 pm

Eros had been waiting around the Inn for Venis to come back. But with him being a god he started to get a little bored so he decided to go for a walk. He put on a pair of jeans and a t-shirt, got on some comfortable shoes and disappeared to the front of the keep. The gate was closed but that did not bother him, he knew that security was tight because of what happened with Venis, so he looked up at the tower and coughed for a moment before he said. " Excuse me but could you open the gate for me as well as getting me a horse to ride inside the keep." with that he just waited for a response from the guard.
Eros
Eros

Back to top Go down

Eros walking around the Keep. Empty Re: Eros walking around the Keep.

Post by Employees of the Goddess Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:16 am

Otis was manning the gate this day when Lord Eros arrived. He peeked from the window and smiled. "Good day m'lord. A mount shall be ready straight away." And he began to turn the crank to open the gates. He shouted out the window that lead to the inside of the Keep. "A mount for Lord Eros. Post haste." And he finished opening the gates enough to allow for Eros to walk through.

Once Eros was through the gates he would find Dust Cloud waiting for him. Dust cloud was a brown horse, thoroughbred to be exact. He had a black mane and tail and stood an impressive seventeen hands high. He was saddled and tacked in black leather to match his mane and tail. He had a good temperament and was patient.

Julius offered him the reigns. "M'Lord, he is ready for ya. He was just fed an washed down, so he should have quite a few hours in 'im unless ye need t' run 'im fast." He patted the shoulder of the mount as he beamed with pride. He was always proud of how well cared for the horses were. Especially given he was one of the keepers.
Employees of the Goddess
Employees of the Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Eros Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:29 am

He smiled as he looked up at the man. "Good day to you as well." he waited for the gate to open fully before he walked in and nodded to the other man. "Thank you very much, and it is fine I am just going to wonder around until I get to the town." he walked over to the horse and looked him over and nodded as he patted the horse on neck. "You ready to go for a walk fella?" With that he grabbed the nub on the saddle put his right foot into the stirrup lifted himself up and put his left leg over the other side securing it. With that he patted the horse on the neck again. "Alright lets go." He turned around to the two employees. "Thank you very much and have a good day." With he twitched the bridle and horse and he was off onto the trail.
Eros
Eros

Back to top Go down

Post by Employees of the Goddess Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:21 am

Once Eros was mounted and on his way, the two men waved him off. "Safe Journey." Came from Otis. Then he began to close the gates back. He was all smiles and had no idea why. Maybe it was because Lord Eros was only the second visitor to the Keep since Venis had her accident in the castle. That was what they were calling it, an accident.

Security was tighter within the Keep since the accident. There were many men and some women walking around in black polo shirts. They were the guards. They tried to look inconspicuous, but to anyone who was really observant, they would know them for what they were. Of course, there were still those in the light blue shirts who walked around taking food orders.

It was one of those people in a light blue shirt that first approached Eros. "Good day lord Eros. Do you have need of any food or drink?" The portly older woman wore a simple light blue tunic over some long dust colored skirts. Her feet were slippered in flat shoes and her long brown hair was pulled up in a bun atop her head.
Employees of the Goddess
Employees of the Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Eros Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:43 pm

He had been walking a long for a few minutes before he saw the elderly lady and he smiled. He got off the horse and took the reins in his hands as he started to walk and look around. "That would be great if you had an apple for me and my companion." He patted the neck of the horse again. He looked around again and smiled to the lady. "I normally do not walk around this area, is there a bakery around here. I just love the smell of fresh baked bread roll.." Who could blame him, he got use to the smell of a bakery back with the Greeks and Romans, so every once in a while he just looked for a bakery to get a couple of rolls.
Eros
Eros

Back to top Go down

Post by Employees of the Goddess Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:55 am

Eloise had been bringing some snacks up to Otis at the gate, which was why Lord Eros had not traveled far before she came upon him. "Apples, I do believe ..." She dug into her shoulder bag and produced to red delicious apples. "Ah, yes, here we go." She offered the apples to him with one in each hand.

While she waited for him to take the apples from her, she tilted her head to the right and gave an upwards nod. "And the bakery is just up the road there, first building on yer left." She smiled then. She was happy that she was able to help him with his requests. Part of the reason she was one of the workers who walked around the keep helping keep people fed was that she liked to help others.
Employees of the Goddess
Employees of the Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Eros Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:08 am

He smiled as he took the apples from her placing them in a pouch on the horse and took a hand to place into his back pocket to grab a few coins. "How much for the apples?" Then he got a thought and reached into his other back pocket and pulled out a card presenting it to her. "If you ever have any.........issues I can help with just burn the card and I will hear you." After a few moments as well as giving the coins to the lady, he took out the apples so he can take a bite out of one and held out his hand with the other apple to the horse to eat. After both him and the horse ate the apples he made the horse walk over to the building he was looking for and smiled as he found it. Taking a deep breath filling his nostrils with the scent of fresh baked bread he got off the horse securing it before he started to walk into the building.
Eros
Eros

Back to top Go down

Post by Employees of the Goddess Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:39 am

Eloise waved off the offered coin. "No charge sir." She smiled at him then. And when he offered the card she blushed. Anything he could help with was what he said. She knew who and what he was. She reached up and took the card gently from his hand. "Thank you. I shall keep that in mind." She giggled a little as she slid the card into her apron pocket. "Have a lovely day Lord Eros." She blushed a little more as she continued on her way.

There was a little bell on the door that signaled that someone had entered. Janice was just pulling a tray of fresh baked sweet rolls out of the over when she heard the door. She set it on the table to cool so she could ice the rolls then she washed her hands and went out to the counter. "Lord Eros!" There was surprise in her voice when she saw the man who was standing there. She hadn't seen him since that day that he came to see Venis.
Employees of the Goddess
Employees of the Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Eros Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:48 am

When he saw the lass standing there he smiled as he walked over to the counter. "Hello again Janice, and how have you been?" He then took a look around the shop, taking a deep breath again smelling all the wonderful aromas of the bakery. Every time he would turn around he would do it slowly to let her look at him. Every few moments he would look out of the corner of his eyes to see if she was looking at him. Oh he knew that she was looking at him that just made it that much more fun. With that he slowly walked over to the counter again.
Eros
Eros

Back to top Go down

Post by Employees of the Goddess Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:22 am

Janice couldn't help but smile. He had never gotten around to using her phone number, but this was even better. "I have been quite well M'Lord. And yourself?" She watched him as he spun around in circles taking in the scents of the bakery.

She pinched the fingernail on her right index finger between her incisors. It was quite the view he was giving her as he turned around and around. When he stopped and re-approached the counter she removed the finger. "Is there something M'Lord desires before I end my shift in ..." She looked at the clock on the wall. "Five minutes?"

She had just taken the sweet rolls out of the oven, plus there was fresh baked french bread, some fresh doughnuts, loaves of white and wheat bread still cooling to be cut for sandwiches for lunch, and some freshly glazed cinnamon rolls on the table over by the window. Everything else had been made for a little while already, but it was all freshly made, nothing was day old. And if there was something he wanted that wasn't available, she would be more than happy to help him with that too.
Employees of the Goddess
Employees of the Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Eros Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:02 am

He just smiled as he leaned in close looking into her eyes. " I have been doing well, so I cant complain at all." He turned for a moment looking at the fresh doughnuts. "Would I be able to get a few doughnuts, a couple of french breads, oh and about a dozen cinnamon rolls." he just did his usual smile before he leaned in a little bit closer. "Would you be able to show me around when you get off work?" He moved a hand up to her face to remove a piece of hair and tucked it behind her ear. "Pretty please." He knew that she would be stumbling over her words for a moment so he just kept his smile on his face.
Eros
Eros

Back to top Go down

Post by Employees of the Goddess Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:23 am

Janice swallowed hard when he leaned in to ask about the baked goods. "Y ... Yes M'Lord. I'll get those bagged up for you." Her head was nodding rather jerkily, her movements were anything but smooth with him this close.

She was just about to go out from behind the counter and get the bags to bag up his order when he spoke again. He wanted a tour ... Of the Keep? From her? Oh there was no way she was refusing him this. Her parents would kill her, but at this moment, she couldn't care less.

Then he reached up and moved her hair behind her ear. And said pretty please. Her knees buckled when he touched her and were it not for the counter, she would have hit the floor. She giggled as she tried to give him a response. "Y ... Yes ... Yes M'Lord. As ... As you wish."

Her father, who was also her father, as they were catholic and her father was a priest, was going to flip. But she was not going to pass up the chance to spend time with the sexiest man in existence.
Employees of the Goddess
Employees of the Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Eros Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:32 am

He removed his hand from her ear before he standing up again as he saw her run around to get the few items that he had asked for. He just waited there humming a tune as he looked around again. Once she had come back with his items he reached into his back pocket to grab a few coins. "So how much do I owe you dear." The smile never leaving his face as he put the coins into her hand just barely touching her hand in the process sending the lightest burst of lust and pleasure into her body. Hey what was his title, he knew what he was doing to her. That is all that really mattered.
Eros
Eros

Back to top Go down

Post by Employees of the Goddess Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:04 am

Janice was able to stand again a moment after he stopped touching her ear. She cleared her throat and blushed profusely. " Ahem, let me ... Let me get your order together for you M'Lord." Then she went to get the bags she would need.

She put a dozen doughnuts in a box for him, she gave him a variety not exactly sure what kind he would prefer. Then she put the two loaves of French bread into paper bags. Last, she put the twelve cinnamon rolls in an aluminum tray and then slid them into a plastic bag and closed it with a twist tie. Then she carefully bagged the items up in a canvas shopping bag.

She returned to the counter and began to ring him up. The register was silent as she hit the buttons for the items he chose. "That would be twelve silver M'Lord." If it had been up to her, she wouldn't have charged him. But the boss was picky about having to cover food cost.

When she reached out to take the coins and he touched her, she caught her breath in her throat and nearly crumbled to the floor again. She had never felt anything like that. She had no idea what he had done to her. But she did know she wanted to feel it again, and more.

The five minutes had passed. "If you'll excuse me one moment M'Lord, I need to let the boss know I am leaving and clock out." She left his items on the counter as she moved to the back.

When she returned she had her cloak over her arm. Her plain brown skirts dragged the floor now that she didn't have an apron on holding them a little higher. Her pale button down shirt, that was buttoned all the way to the top, showed no signs of her having been at work all day thanks to said apron. "Ready when you are M'Lord." She lifted his bag from the counter so she could carry it out to his horse for him.

Employees of the Goddess
Employees of the Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Eros Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:18 pm

After putting his change into his back pocket he waited for her to clock out. He smiled when he saw her come out of the back area with her cloak and he was about to grab the bag but she grabbed it instead. "I am always ready." he said as he responded to her last response. With that he opened up the door for her letting her out first before walking up behind her to his horse. He got a smile on his face as he grabbed the bag from her and put it in one of the saddlebags. And then he turned around smiled at Janice he slowly put his hands on her hips and looked at her. "Hold on." Is what he said as he picked her up and slowly put her on the horse once he knew that she was secure on the saddle he got himself up on the horse behind her putting an arm around her waist before leaning in and whispering into her ear. "So where would you like to start the tour?" With that he just waited.
Eros
Eros

Back to top Go down

Post by Employees of the Goddess Tue May 01, 2012 3:15 am

Janice smiled and let Eros take the bag from her. It was hard not to smile in his presence. She had thought that they would walk along side the horse, so when Eros lifted her and placed her upon the saddle she squeaked. She adjusted her skirts so that she could straddle the horse comfortably. She couldn't sit side saddle with him on behind her.

Once Eros was in the saddle behind her, she giggled again. When he touched her she nearly melted in his arms. She didn't understand her reaction to his touch. Even if he wasn't trying anything with her, she had never reacted this way to a man before. Or to anyone for that matter.

And things only got worse when he whispered in her ear. She giggled more before she could answer him, and when she did, she sounded a bit nervous. "Um, we could start with everything on this side of the road, and then come back down the other side?" There was a lot to see on the West side of the Keep, and enough on the East side to give him a very complete tour.
Employees of the Goddess
Employees of the Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Eros Tue May 01, 2012 11:57 pm

He just smiled and nodded. "Very well that will work, is there going to be anybody that we will see on this little trek?" He knew that there might be someone that sees them together, but with him being him they probably would not mind it. With that he started to move the horse by the reins so she could start talking about the different places around the keep. Yes, he was somewhat knowledgeable about the Keep but he really did not know it personally. So it was nice that she was showing him around. They trotted up the west side of the road and started to go onto the west side of the road going north, all the while his arm was around her waist as he listened to all the different places of the Keep.
Eros
Eros

Back to top Go down

Post by Employees of the Goddess Wed May 02, 2012 4:03 pm

Janice shrugged her shoulders. "Just the people who walk around the Keep or are going about their daily business I suppose." She wasn't sure if he was looking for someone specific or trying to avoid someone, or just asking out of curiosity. But she gave him the best answer she could.

As they moved away from the bakery, headed North along the West side of the main road, Janice pointed to a red building off in the far distance behind the bakery. "Back there is the West side Barn. That barn holds the machinery for milking the cows and also the Vet's office." The barn was very big, it just looked small from so far away.

They were at the next building. "Obviously, this is the grocery store." She chuckled. The store was good sized. It had to be, this was a large, heavily populated Keep. Venis had once likened it to a store from back on Earth called Wal-Mart Supercenter. Janice had no idea what that was though.

The next building they came to was a little white church. "This is the Church of the Protective Flame. My family and the other Catholics, go to church outside of the Keep." She wouldn't speak ill of those who went to church there, but she didn't go to church there herself.

Just past the church was the first road that went West off the main road. "This is the first turn off. Isah lives down this road, as well as her Granddaughter. The further back you go, the bigger the houses get. We can turn down there if you wish." She loved watching the houses get bigger herself.

Employees of the Goddess
Employees of the Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Eros Fri May 04, 2012 12:25 am

He took note of all the places that Janice told him about. About the Barn, the store, and when she started to talk about the church he put that information closer in his mind so he could discuss it with her at a later time. once he heard to say there was a turn off if he wanted to see the other houses he just smiled. "Well this is your tour is it not?" With that he pulled on the reins to make sure the horse turned down the road. "So if I am correct in saying. I thought all people in the keep worshiped Venis. I mean considering it is her Keep." To be honest that is exactly what he thought so she would not be able to blame him for that kind of thinking. After a moment he smiled "So you mean to tell me that you worship one god but yet you have another god with his arm around you."
Eros
Eros

Back to top Go down

Post by Employees of the Goddess Fri May 04, 2012 12:46 am

Janice chuckled again. "It is my tour, yes." She held the saddle horn a little tighter as the horse turned. Not because she was scared or because they were going fast, but it was a habit she just couldn't break. It stemmed from a fall.

When she heard that he thought She looked over her shoulder with a snap of her head. "Why would you think that M'Lord? Lady Venis holds no ill will against any. She does not demand others to warship her. She allows all creatures to live here, regardless of their race or religion." Her voice was calm and level as she spoke. And her little speech probably sounded a little rehearsed, but it was what she was raised to believe.

When he made his other comment she chuckled. "Who says I believe you to be a God and not just some magician or something of the sort? I was raised that there was only one true God and that was the father of our savoir Jesus Christ. We don't even acknowledge Lady Venis as a God. But she allows us to remain here anyway." She hoped she didn't offend him. But those were her beliefs.

As they were riding along, the houses went from being small one bedroom cottages to slightly larger two bedroom ones. Each one looked slightly different than the next. No two were the same. On the left side of the road the fourth and fifth houses were missing. "The fifth house was miss Kyra's house." It was being rebuilt by old fashioned manual labor. Isah was in charge of the construction crew. The fourth house was yet to be rebuilt, but the ground had been repaired.
Employees of the Goddess
Employees of the Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Eros Mon May 07, 2012 1:18 am

With his arm around her, he felt her body tighten when he started to do turns on the horse."I apologize Janice, I did not know that but it is good that she is who she is then letting people from all races and religion into her keep." He did not say anything onto that matter before he started to laugh. "A magician huh? My dear I can assure you that I can do more than just a few parlor tricks." With that he leaned in and whispered into her ear. "And if you are good enough, I think I can show you what I mean." When she spoke again he took a look over to the area that she was talking about and nodded, he knew who she spoke of. He knew that Lady, did he talk to her much....not really so it was nothing to worry about. "A very nice place so far Janice, and how do you like it here?" He had hoped that he did not put her on the spot.
Eros
Eros

Back to top Go down

Post by Employees of the Goddess Tue May 08, 2012 2:26 am

Janice shrugged as he spoke. "Nothing for you to be sorry for M'Lord." She hadn't meant to make him feel bad for a lack of knowledge. They had come up on an intersection. They were almost to it in fact.

She giggled when he said he could do more than just a few parlor tricks. And then he continued. She raised both her eyebrows. "Good enough? M'Lord, I know not how to be anything but good. I was raised a proper Catholic lady." Of course, she wasn't a Saint, or even an Angel. She was still just as curious about things as the next woman.

They were at the intersection now. If they went to the left or went straight they would come to dead ends. The houses in this section had three bedrooms. "I love it here. These are the three bedroom houses. And if you go straight or to the left, you go off the road between the houses and there's a public pool. It's one of four." She tilted her head to the right. She hoped he understood that she wanted him to go that direction.
Employees of the Goddess
Employees of the Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Eros Wed May 09, 2012 12:08 am

He chuckled as he nodded behind her. "Yes, you were raised a proper lady." With that he moved his hand just a little as his thumb brushed up against the middle of her shirt. "Very well my dear, lets go to the right than shale we." With that he motioned the horse to walk into the path that she was telling him. "So tell me more about yourself." He did want to know a little bit more of the lass that was in his arm at the moment.
Eros
Eros

Back to top Go down

Post by Employees of the Goddess Wed May 09, 2012 4:14 am

Janice was happy that he took the hint to go right. As they walked the horse along, Eros might notice that even though the houses all still appeared to be large enough to hold three bedrooms, that the houses seemed to look like they were going back in time. They looked less modernized, less like they belonged next to each other. Yet they were all still immaculately kept up. They just looked like they were from a time long passed.

She felt him move his hand and thought he was just moving it to keep the circulation moving in it. "You don't have to hold onto me if your hand is falling asleep M'Lord." She was far too innocent to even begin to think that he might have an ulterior and nefarious motive for his hand advancing up her body.

The only thing behind the houses to their left was the rest of the West pasture. But to the right. "Behind the houses to our right you can see apartment complex SW. You might have been able to see it before we turned, but this is the best view other than from the main road. These older houses, even though they still have three bedrooms, are smaller." There were six apartment complexes within the Keep. And regardless of the houses around them, and what time period they seemed to be from, all the apartment complexes looked pretty much the same.

They came up on the next intersection. "Right." Indicating the direction she wanted him to take at the intersection. "More about me M'Lord? There's not much to speak of. My family, as well as several others, all moved out here after some rouge beings chose to burn down our church and our homes. My father called them satanists. I was five. So this was fifteen years ago now.

Lady Venis happened along when she saw the flames. She extinguished the flames and told us all that she would have a place for us. At first she put us all up in small rental houses in the area where her house is. Then when she inherited this Keep, she offered us all a place to live here. There's a Catholic church not far from here, where we all go. They made my father the Pastor when the old Pastor retired. And we were all bussed to schools in New Haven. I have yet to choose my path, so I have postponed higher education for the time being. I spend my days working at the bakery and my free time helping younger children with their homework and bible studies. It's a good life."

That was pretty much her entire life story. With one other detail. "Lady Venis has made it so that the third floor of apartment complex SE is reserved for those of us who are old enough to leave our parents home, but don't want the hassle and worry of an entire house or leaving the Keep. I have an apartment there. There are eight apartments on the third floor that are occupied, all of them by Catholic children who are in their late teens and early twenties. Most of us are in college or some other form of higher learning.." Eight of forty wasn't that many. But there weren't that many young adult Catholics around the keep.

As they traveled down the road they were on, headed East back towards the main road, Eros might notice that the houses still looked old, but they were getting smaller. There were two bedroom houses and then some one bedroom houses. When Venis had rebuilt parts of the Keep, she went a little OCD on the layout of certain things. She wanted it to make sense to everyone. She also wanted to make it so that there was enough variety of places that everyone could find the ideal place to live.

Last edited by Employees of the Goddess on Fri May 18, 2012 2:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Employees of the Goddess
Employees of the Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Eros Fri May 18, 2012 12:11 am

He just chuckled as he moved hand back down around her stomach. "No, my hand is just fine. I could keep it held there for a very long time." He looked over to the location that she mentioned and nodded as he kept on moving the horse until she said go to the right, so he did at her request. He listened to her talk about her life and he just smiled. Here was this beautiful catholic woman in his arm, He wanted to make sure that she was comfortable with the ride as well. After hearing about Venis making apartments for a few of the young adult Catholics he just smiled. "So what kind of things are there in your apartment?" It was a nice question that had no ulterior or nefarious motives. After a while of looking at the houses he just smiled. "You know its like walking back in time with how the houses get older and older." He just smiled as he moved his arm to pull her closer to him.
Eros
Eros

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next