Announcement

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

For all Guests please go to F.A.Q.s, As well as all posts that are done for the Keep have been moved to the sub board under the Beyond the Inn
Latest topics
» Treats for all (Open)
Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:48 am by Inion

» To save a life (Open to those with a reason to be in that area)
Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:45 pm by Ryanna

» §• Playing a Dangerous Game •§
Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:23 am by b.d. adams

» Enter Dorian
Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:33 pm by The Inn Keeper

» To Room #403 {Open}
Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:51 pm by Lt. Seleen Darkite

» Out of the Kettle, and Into the Fire
Fri Oct 18, 2013 1:53 am by Dorian Nightmist

» Coming for a visit
Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:48 pm by Guest

» been along too long
Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:38 pm by Inion

» Confusion (closed)
Sun Aug 11, 2013 12:32 pm by Emilia

Checking In <open>

Go down

Checking In <open>

Post by Inion on Sun Jul 26, 2009 1:36 am

Inion made her way to the Inn alone, no sense in dragging everyone all the way up the hill. What if they didn't have a place big enough, heaven knows with 5 females they were going to need lots of room. At the top of the hill she tied the reins loosely to the post and mode her way inside. It took a moment for her eyes to adjust to the light differnce, but once they did she looked around. It was very serene and pleasant here. She moved to the check in desk and waited patiently. Her wings fluttered a bit and she took a deep breath to calm herself. It felt a bit wierd to be moving but she needed to be somewhere new, she was going to miss those she was leaving behind, but she did promise to visit so hopefully she would see them.
Inion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Checking In <open>

Post by The Inn Keeper on Sun Jul 26, 2009 1:56 am

A hand appeared grabbing the curtain that covered the back room behind the desk, He looked left and right. "Now where is that grandson of mine? I know he is back from his vacation." It was then he looked straight ahead and saw the lady standing there. "Oh excuse me. I am sorry for not seeing you a moment ago. I am looking for my grandson." He took a few steps forward and now stood behind the desk. "How may I help you today?"
The Inn Keeper

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Inion on Sun Jul 26, 2009 2:09 am

Her attention was drawn out of her thoughts and she gave the gentleman a bright warm smile. She gave him a bow when he spoke to her. "Hello, I am sorry I haven't seen anyone else since I arrived." She looked around just to make sure someone else hadn't come in when she got lost in her thoughts. "nope just me. I was hoping that you might have a place open. There is 5 of us, all female, and 2 pets. I was wondering if you had something with atleast 4 bedrooms and maybe 3 bathrooms. Maybe a little cottage or something. I know it might be alot to ask." She had to take another deep breath to calm herself again, otherwise she would start rambling on. The smile lit her eyes and she waited quietly for him to answer.
Inion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Inn Keeper on Sun Jul 26, 2009 2:19 am

He gave a light chuckle as he looked at her. "Five women and two pets huh?" He crossed his arms before lifting up one hand and stroke the beard on his chin. "There are not any room big enough in the Inn itself but there are a few so called cottages on the grounds in the garden. I believe they have five bedroom and three bathrooms. But if you take one, there will be fresh house shoes at the entrance of the cottage unless you prefer to walk around barefoot. Animals are allowed, the beds are pretty much rolled out futon mattresses since there are no bedposts." He took at a look at the lady hoping she does not think that is to much.

Last edited by The Inn Keeper on Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:25 am; edited 1 time in total
The Inn Keeper

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Inion on Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:03 pm

Her eyes lit up when he talked about the cottages "Wow five bedrooms thats perfect. Yes I will take it. We tend to walk around the room barefoot anyway but house shoes are an extra bonus." She thought a moment about the beds and have to give a little giggle. Juliet would be the only one confused and complain, "Sorry I didn't mean to laugh, I just thought about my young ward. She has never slept on a futon. It should be a new experience for her." Her smile touched her eyes. "How much for the cottage for 3 months."
Inion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Inn Keeper on Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:39 am

"Well since it is outside the Inn it will cost fifteen gold a week so doing the math it will be sixty gold a month meaning it will cost one hundred and eighty gold for three months." He leaned down grabbing the book from under the desk and pulled it out. He flipped through about three quarters of the way before finding a spot that was open. "So my dear lady would you like to have the cottage?" He took the pen twirling it around before almost putting the writing part on the paper.
The Inn Keeper

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Inion on Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:50 am

She nodded and took out the proper coinage and set it on the counter. "yes please, I would like to rent the cottage" She smiled "and please call me Inion"
Inion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Inn Keeper on Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:56 am

He smiles again at her before putting his hands together vertically and bowing to her. "Then hello there Inion you can call me Kanna." He raised back up and put his hands down, he put a hand out and took the coins and put them into his pocket since there was no place to put them at the moment. He wrote down her name next and turned it around, placing the pen next to her name. "Well if you would just sign next to your name I will tell you want to find here at the Inn and then I will so you to your cottage."
The Inn Keeper

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Inion on Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:14 pm

She returned the greeting, "it is a pleasure to meet you Kanna." She smiled at him and picked up the pen and signed her name 'Lady Inion de Solas Geal' and set the pen back down. "The Inn is very lovely and peaceful. I can't wait to explore.
Inion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Inn Keeper on Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:12 am

He smiled at her before closing the book and putting it back under the table. "Well Lady Inion is there any place you would like to see first. I would assume it would be the cottage?" He walked out behind the table and bowed at her again.
The Inn Keeper

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Inion on Sun Aug 02, 2009 9:45 pm

She nodded, "seeing the cottage first would be great, that way I can figure out what to bring and all that stuff." She waited for him with a bright smile, she was excited about the move now. She was so unsure about up and moving her family and leaving friends, but they needed a bigger place if the girls were going to stay longer.
Inion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Inn Keeper on Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:25 am

He nodded as he walked over to the back door and opened it up and bowed, "After you Inion. I will show you more on teh way."
The Inn Keeper

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Inion on Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:29 am

she followed and stepped out. "I cant wait"
Inion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Inn Keeper on Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:39 pm

((I do apologize for not getting to this sooner I have been extremely busy.

He smiled as he closed the door. "Well the gardens are five acres big. There are a few water falls as well as a few streams that go through the gardens. There is a outside hot springs for both men and women. So that people can relax in them." He was talking to her about the different plants and trees around the area before they got to there cottage it would about a ten minute walk from the Inn. "Well Inion shall we go in to show you around?"
The Inn Keeper

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Inion on Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:06 pm

(no worries I know the feeling)

Inion followed him through the gardens, looking around and listening to all the things he pointed out "the gardens are very very lovely. My family and I spent as much time as we can outside." When they arrived at the cottage she paused with him and the smile brightened "yes please, thank you." she slipped out of her shoes and waited.
Inion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Inn Keeper on Sat Aug 15, 2009 3:59 am

He nodded to her as he took off his sandals and walked over to the door. He took out one of the many key rings he had and found the correct one. He put the key into the keyhole and turned it when he heard the click of the bolt coming loose he side the door to the left and bowed. "After you."
The Inn Keeper

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Inion on Sat Aug 15, 2009 6:55 pm

She gave him a smile as she stepped into the cottage. Her eyes lit up as she looked around. "oh it is so lovely." She began to wonder through the cottage her mind already working out where to put things and who would be in what rooms. She loved how everything was open and clean. After looking around she stood by the Inn Keeper again. "It's perfect, thank you." It really was perfect, there would be very little she would have to do to make it so her and her family where comfortable and safe.
Inion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Inn Keeper on Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:41 pm

He smiled as he nodded to her. "Ah I just remembered. Most of the windows are made of paper so if there are any holes anywhere or are made let me know ok?" He lifted his hand with the key in it for Inion.
The Inn Keeper

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Inion on Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:59 pm

She nodded to him "I will remember that. Its been along time since we lived in a home like this and I will have to keep reminding the newest members of the family to be careful. " She gave a little laugh "the lab might be the hardest to train, I have a feeling there might be a few times that the paper will need to be replaced."

She took the key and gave him a bow. "thank you so much for everything. I know we will love it here."
Inion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down