StarryMyst: The EverLasting INN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Announcement

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

For all Guests please go to F.A.Q.s, As well as all posts that are done for the Keep have been moved to the sub board under the Beyond the Inn
Latest topics
» Treats for all (Open)
In search of Gwen <open> EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 2:48 am by Inion

» To save a life (Open to those with a reason to be in that area)
In search of Gwen <open> EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 8:45 pm by Ryanna

» §• Playing a Dangerous Game •§
In search of Gwen <open> EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 11:23 am by b.d. adams

» Enter Dorian
In search of Gwen <open> EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 10:33 pm by The Inn Keeper

» To Room #403 {Open}
In search of Gwen <open> EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 10:51 pm by Lt. Seleen Darkite

» Out of the Kettle, and Into the Fire
In search of Gwen <open> EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 1:53 am by Dorian Nightmist

» Coming for a visit
In search of Gwen <open> EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 7:48 pm by Guest

» been along too long
In search of Gwen <open> EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 10:38 pm by Inion

» Confusion (closed)
In search of Gwen <open> EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 12:32 pm by Emilia

In search of Gwen <open>

3 posters

Go down

In search of Gwen <open> Empty In search of Gwen <open>

Post by Inion Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:47 am

When Cat left her Inion rolled up her maps and tucked them away. She thought on the idea of asking Gwen for her help, part of her didn't want to put he in any danger or worry Manny about her or Venis anymore then he might be, but the idea that she could help with the unicorns was a good point. Out of the room she headed only to pause for a moment, she couldn't remember what room Gwen was in. Quick glance around she moved to the desk and peeked at the book. After finding the information she needed and hoped it wouldn't be minded, she chose the stairs to thier room. She stood at the door and politely knocked then waited.
Inion
Inion

Back to top Go down

In search of Gwen <open> Empty Re: In search of Gwen <open>

Post by Gwendolan Thu Jan 06, 2011 2:46 pm

Gwen was in her room. She was sitting in the middle of the floor with a book about wedding traditions in her lap reading. Earth people had some really neat traditions and some that just confused Gwen further.

When she heard the knock at the door she set the book aside and got up to open it. She was not used to people coming to knock on the door in the afternoon. Most people were busy. She smiled as she saw Inion.

"Good afternoon Lady Inion. What can I do for you?"

She moved from the door so that Inion could come in if she wanted to.
Gwendolan
Gwendolan

Back to top Go down

Post by Inion Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:43 am

When Gwen opened the door Inion of course had a bright warm smile and gave her a small bow. "good afternoon Lady Gwendolan, I am sorry if I am disturbing anything important. I know we haven't socialized very much, but I have something I would like to ask you." She shifted a bit and actually moved inside because she thought it would be better to talk inside. She waited a moment for her to close the door if she wanted to, though she would understand if she didn't want to.

She took a deep breath but kept the smile in place. "I am still worried about Venis and I want to go to the keep. While looking over the maps, because I have never been there, Lady Cat came in and made some suggestions on how I could get there fast. She told me that the unicorns in Venis's care can teleport to the gate. She also said that you could maybe help me with them, since I haven't been introduced to them yet, just the polite bow when I pass them in the barn." She stopped for a moment because she felt she was starting to ramble. "sorry my mind is going too fast. I was wondering if you would possiblely help me ask the unicorns if they would take me to the keep. Cat also mentioned that you were considering visiting there again, the company would be nice to have." She waited for Gwen to take in everything she said and if she had any questions.
Inion
Inion

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwendolan Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:43 pm

Gwen shut the door as Inion came in side. She listened carefully to everything she had said. It was still going to be a very long ride even on the unicorns. She sat down on the couch and motioned to the chair for Inion to sit in.

"While it is true that the unicorns can take us to the keep it is still nearly a days ride to the castle itself."

She was a bit worried about everything going on too. Everyone was so on edge. She took a deep breath.

"Why don't we leave at dawn tomorrow? I want to talk to the unicorns before we go and explain it to them. Empyrean can be a handful he prefers men riding him. I think under the circumstances we can get him to make an exception."

In her mind it was settled. She would go talk to the unicorns this evening.
Gwendolan
Gwendolan

Back to top Go down

Post by Inion Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:53 am

Inion slipped off her shoes before entering the room more and taking the offered seat. She held herself very still she wanted to seem calm on the outside. "Yes if it takes that long to get to the keep it would be best to start out early. And I understnad the need to speak with the unicorns first. Gwendolan, if you are unsure about going I understand, there is no telling what will happen or what we will find. I know Venis is alive, I just keep getting trapped feeling and I know if something really bad happened we would have heard about it. I want to go to either help if she needs it or at the very least calm my own feelings. " She shifted a bit in the seat, she knew that Gwen had a strong heart,stronger then maybe even Gwen knew she had. The sword whispered to her, telling her about Gwen being a pure soul and her strong mind that went along with her heart. Inion admired her quiet dignity and calming presense. "Gwendolan know that I will do everything to protect you and the unicorns. I wouldn't want Manny after me for any harm that comes to his blushing bride to be." The last part was said to lighten the mood and hopefully drew out a smile.
Inion
Inion

Back to top Go down

Post by Manny Costas Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:33 am

While this conversation is going on in the room, Manny is headed into the Inn from the stables. He is reading over some papers on a clip board as he takes the stairs. After all, he is a soon to be groom, he wants to look good in his tux.

He reaches the fourth floor landing and turns to head down the hall. walking at a leisurely pace, he moves towards his room. Left hand moved to put his pen between his lips and then moved to the handle of the door. That was when he heard voices inside.

The voice in his room was Lady Inion. He smiled as he pushed the door open and stepped inside. He closed the door behind him and then removed the pen from his mouth.He set his clipboard and pen on the table by the door.

Then he moved towards the ladies talking. "Please forgive my interruption ladies, but Lady Inion, I would like for you to know something. There are very few people in this entire world that I would trust with my fiancé's life. One being Venis, and of course Kahn, Gawain, Emilia, Eros, and you lady Inion." He grinned.

He moved to where the ladies were seated upon the couch. "Now, if you will excuse me a moment, I need to greet my future wife." He leaned down and kissed Gwen like they were a pair of teenagers with privacy. Then he sat up from the kiss and chuckled. He winked at Inion playfully.

Then he headed for the kitchenette. "So if you need to borrow her, it's fine with me. I wasn't meaning to eavesdrop, but I heard you when I was at the door." He got into the fridge to get himself a soda. He popped the top and moved to the table by the door. He picked up his clipboard and pen.

Then he headed towards the bedroom. "So I will leave you ladies to your conversation, I will be in the bedroom so you can talk. If you need me, feel free to disturb me." He entered the bedroom and grinned at them before he closed the door behind him.
Manny Costas
Manny Costas

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwendolan Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:16 am

Gwen lit up when she saw Manny walk in the door. He was the one person who made her smile no mater what. She wrinkled her nose when he said he trusted Eros with her life. She still hated seeing that man. At least she could stay in the same room with him now.

She knew why Manny mentioned him in that list. Eros for all his faults would never let anything happen to her because of Emilia. She giggled when he said that he needed to great her and wrapped he arms around him as she returned his kiss. She had gotten used to the kissing in front of others.

When he went to the bedroom she turned back to Inion and smiled. She was a little flushed from Manny's kiss.

"Sorry; when did you want to leave for the keep?"
Gwendolan
Gwendolan

Back to top Go down

Post by Inion Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:37 am

Inion turned as Manny entered and gave him a smile. "hello Manny." He of course made her blush deeply when he told her that she was on the list of few people he would trust Gwendolan's life. "thank you for your trust Manny, I promise to bring her back in one piece." She gave him a little wink.

She had watched just how Gwendolan light up when Manny entered the room, but she also noticed the face when Eros's name was mentioned. She never was offically told about hers and Eros relationship but it wasn't hard to put it together since Emily was Gwendolan's daughter and Eros's daughter. When Manny moved over to kiss Gwen she didn't giggle but admired the love bewteen the two of them. That whole thing about happy thoughts help fairy magic was sort of true. Love was one of the happiest thoughts and it always gave Inion a boost to be around.

Once Manny excused himself she returned her attention to Gwendolan. "it is nice to see you two so happy." When she asked her when she wanted to leave for the keep, Inion had to think a moment, she wanted Gwendolan time to get ready and she knew that it was be best to start early. "We could leave in the morning unless you need more time to get ready?"
Inion
Inion

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwendolan Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:10 pm

Gwen smiled at Inion and nodded.

"Manny makes me extremely happy. I have no words for how much he has done for me."

She thought a moment. She would not miss her morning prayers and with the unicorns they were going to take a lot of time off travel.

"I will meet you in the stables about an hour after sunrise. I'll go explain to the unicorns tonight what we want from them."

She hoped that would work for Inion.
Gwendolan
Gwendolan

Back to top Go down

Post by Inion Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:03 am

She smiled and stood to leave, "thank you Gwendolan I appreciate your help. The time works just right for me, gives me plenty of time to get things ready that I will need. Oh and just so you wont be surprised Croga, my companion, will be coming with us. It seems I am not allowed to go to far without someone in the family with me to watch over me." She made her way to the door and paused for a moment. "enjoy the rest of your day and evening. I will see you in the morning." She looked toward the door that Manny had went through "Bye Manny, have a great evening." Her voice didn't seem to get louder it just seemed to carr through the air more. She headed out the now open door giving Gwendolan a bow before she turned and headed down the hall.
Inion
Inion

Back to top Go down

Post by Manny Costas Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:51 am

Manny did hear Inion as she was leaving. and to not reply would have been rude. So he quickly moved to the door, he was not far from it to begin with, and opened it up. "Good night Lady Inion" And he continued out the door as he had originally been on his way out into the main room already.

Carrying the empty soda can in his hands, he was headed to the kitchen. "Honey, I would prefer you let Lady Inion ride Empyrean tomorrow. He can be ... Testy at times. I don't want him to think you not strong enough and he accidentally injures you in protest of your riding him." He put the can in the recycle bin that was designated for such.

He then moved to sit by her on the couch. "Is it ok if we order in tonight? I'll let you choose the place." He was in the mood for something that they didn't have to cook. They didn't order in or eat out very often, it was usually a treat on days that he felt the need for the two of them to simply 'veg out' and watch TV or read.
Manny Costas
Manny Costas

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwendolan Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:03 am

Gwen bowed back back to Inion.

"I will see you tomorrow an hour after dawn. I do not mind another traveling companion. I am sure he will be welcomed by the unicorns as well."

She cudled up next to Manny when he sat down next to her. She. Thought for a few minutes about what she wanted.

"I want one of thoes pizzas with all the vedgies on them. I can go talk to the unicorns while we wait for them to deliver it."

She kissed Manny and went to explain things to the unicorns. She brought them apples from the kitchen and got them to agree to bring them to the keep. She returned to Manny just in time for the pizza. They spent the evening talking. He had been busy lately. They went to bed shortly after midnight.

Gwen woke just before dawn and went out onto the balcony to greet the sun and say her morning prayers. She made Manny a pot of coffee and then picked up the small bag she had packed the night before and went to the stables and waited for Inion.

Gwendolan
Gwendolan

Back to top Go down

Post by Inion Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:54 am

Inion had some explaining to do to her horse way she wasn't taking him so she headed to the stables a bit early. She saw Gwendolan and waved and smiled "give me just a moment to explain to someone then I will be ready." She slipped into one of the stalls spent a few moments there then emerged back out and headed toward Gwendolan.

Given that she knew they would be riding she was dressed in jeans and a warm shirt and a pack on her back. Croga didn't seem to be around but when one looked at Inion's neck they would notice a necklace that looked like a very pale white and purple snake. Croga and Inion figured this form would be the best for traveling today so that he wouldn't be left behind.

She seemed almost excited to actually be heading out soon. "good morning Gwendolan."
Inion
Inion

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwendolan Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:06 am

Gwen looked at Inion and blinked. While she did not know her very well she was sure that Croga was a large animal of some kind. That was when she saw the necklace and nodded. She was talking to the unicorns.

"Good morning Lady Inion. I would like to introduce you to Empyrean, and Rapture."

She did not know if Inion had been introduced to them or not. She hated to intrude unannounced but she had forgotten to tell Inion something very important the night before so she stretched out her mind and touched Inion's mind.

~I am sorry to intrude but you have to know about Empyrean. He can be a bit mean. Normally Venis is the only woman to ride him. He will try to test you. Keep a firm hand let him know you are the boss. Manny has asked me to not ride him. He doesn't want me to be hurt.~

She was watching as the stable hands saddled the unicorns.

"I am sorry beautiful ones; but the ride from the gates to the castle will be a long one."

She would normally take Rapture out bareback with Empyrean trailing along after them. When they were saddled and had the saddle bags packed with food and water for the trip Gwen looked at Inion.

"Shall we leave?"

Gwendolan
Gwendolan

Back to top Go down

Post by Inion Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:24 am

]font=Comic Sans Ms]"Good morning Gwendolan" Inion stepped closer and gave a bow to each of the unicorns and offered them each an apple that she had brought with her. When Gwendolan touched her mind she was not botheed at all. Inion had not been offically been introduced to the unicorns and really didn't know them so it was nice to have the information Gwen was passing on. She looked at Gwen and smiled to let her know she had heard the information and gave her a nod of the head. She watched as the unicorns were saddled then approached Empyrean and gave him another bow, "I would be in your debt if you would allow Croga," she showed him the snake on her neck "and I ride upon your back so that I can ease my worry and offer the Lady Venus any help she may need." It may have seen wierd to other that she was asking the unicorn permission but that was just her way, it wouldn't matter she always ask permission before asking another magical creature for a favor or help. She hoped that her asking wouldn't put Empyrean off.

Inion nodded to Gwendolan and smiled " I am ready when they are." She had given the stable hands her bag to place on the saddle.
[/font]
Inion
Inion

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwendolan Sat Mar 12, 2011 1:45 am

Gwen smiled as Inion approached and asked for permission to ride. Empyrean took the apple from her hand and touched her head with the tip of his horn. Rapture did the same thing and bowed her head just a little bit.

She watched as Inion's back was loaded with the other items and climbed into the saddle. She hated to make them use the heavy leather seats but Manny insisted on Gwen using one on long rides. Gwen could fall asleep riding if she was tired so Manny worried. She didn't want him to worry so she used the saddle.

She spoke gently to the unicorns.

"We need to go to the Keep."

She let the reigns loose and Empyrean and Rapture turned and left the stable walking toward the Inn. They began picking up speed as they neared the cliff. There was a bright light that came from the horns as they jumped off the cliff. Instead off falling they went through a portal and came out the other side at a gallop stopping about fifty feet from the main gates to the keep.

The time between the unicorns jumping and opening the portal to them landing that close to the main gates was almost instant. Gwen had not been prepared for it. She could feel the magic being used she saw it expended through the horns. She could see the portal open. It was more like a rip in a piece of fabric. On one side was the cliffs of the Inn; on the other the gates of the keep.

As soon as they were on the other side the rip repaired itself. Gwen felt a bit cold but sweaty at the same time. She wondered if Inion saw it as well. She turned to look at her and smiled.

"Welcome to Le loup est protégé Conserver."

(tbc here )
Gwendolan
Gwendolan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down