StarryMyst: The EverLasting INN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Announcement

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

For all Guests please go to F.A.Q.s, As well as all posts that are done for the Keep have been moved to the sub board under the Beyond the Inn
Latest topics
» Treats for all (Open)
Coming for a visit - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 2:48 am by Inion

» To save a life (Open to those with a reason to be in that area)
Coming for a visit - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 8:45 pm by Ryanna

» §• Playing a Dangerous Game •§
Coming for a visit - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 11:23 am by b.d. adams

» Enter Dorian
Coming for a visit - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 10:33 pm by The Inn Keeper

» To Room #403 {Open}
Coming for a visit - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 10:51 pm by Lt. Seleen Darkite

» Out of the Kettle, and Into the Fire
Coming for a visit - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 1:53 am by Dorian Nightmist

» Coming for a visit
Coming for a visit - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 7:48 pm by Guest

» been along too long
Coming for a visit - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 10:38 pm by Inion

» Confusion (closed)
Coming for a visit - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 12:32 pm by Emilia

Coming for a visit

3 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Coming for a visit - Page 2 Empty Re: Coming for a visit

Post by Employees of the Goddess Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:18 am

Isah smiled and kissed her gently since she was looking up at him. He took a moment to wonder how he could be so lucky to have her in his life. "How about, you tell me what adventures you've been up to lately?" He wanted to hear her talk, wanted to listen to her stories. Just listen to her.

He adjusted a little, but it shouldn't have bothered where she rested, it was just a turn of his foot to keep the circulation flowing. He was comfortable, and he hoped she was too. Because he really did want to know what she had been up to. It had been a while and he had missed her very much.
Employees of the Goddess
Employees of the Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Starguest Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:09 pm

Kyra smiled and rested her head on his shoulder and shrugged a little. She didn't think there was that much to tell really but she would tell what she could or at least what she was willing to tell.

"Well I mostly traveled around sight seeing and getting my head clear. Things got kind of crazy for a while. Us getting to know my mom's daughter that she thought was lost. It's like we are one big happy family and it's good. I just needed some time to myself. That is how I ended up here I wanted to be around just one person who I know wants me here. Not saying they don't but with everything it's nice to be here."

She was rambling and things probably weren't coming out the way she meant them so she stopped. Seeing him shuffle she tried not to move to much and looked up at him.

"Do I need to move? I don't want you to be uncomfortable."

She was being sincere but she was hoping he wouldn't make her move because she was rather comfortable in his lap with his arms around her. She loved the cuddling and it's one of many things she missed.

Starguest

Back to top Go down

Post by Employees of the Goddess Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:31 am

Isah listened to her talk with a smile on his face. He loved that they were getting on some 'quality time' together. "I'm glad that you guys are happy now that you have your mother's daughter home. I'm sorry that Emilia had to suffer for it. But she will recover with time. And at least the little girl wasn't lost or hurt or anything like that. As far as time to your self, I understand. I get that way around here sometimes. But you will always be welcome here, and wanted." He really was happy for them. And he meant what he said about her being welcome and wanted too.

He looked down into her beautiful eyes and smiled. "Only if your going to move enough to kiss me." He was so happy at the moment. He was perfectly comfortable. And he really did want that kiss.
Employees of the Goddess
Employees of the Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:33 pm

She nodded and decided it best not to say anything because she wasn't all that sorry for the person he spoke. Her own mother lost children because of someone else's issues. Besides Kyra heard rumors and although she couldn't prove them nor did she try they still lingered in the back of her mind. Being happy with where she was right now she didn't give any more thought to that situation. Curling closer she grinned up at him when he mentioned kissing.

"So if I moved like this it would be ok?"

She grinned wickedly and pulled him closer kissing his lips gently not wanting to be too pushy or anything.

Back to top Go down

Post by Employees of the Goddess Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:44 am

When Kyra pulled him closer and asked her question he couldn't help but smile so big that even his dimples were showing. He returned her kisses gently before answering her. "Oh, most definitely honey." And then he kissed her some more.

His arms slid around her body as he held her closer. He took a chance and slid one hand down her back to her ass while the other hand moved to her shoulder. He whispered against her lips.
"By the God's I have missed you my love." And he kissed her again, each kiss lingering a little longer than the last.

He dared another bold move and let his tongue slide from between his lips to trace over hers. He hoped that she wouldn't pull away from him. He wanted to kiss her deeply and passionately. And he didn't want it to stop there. He wanted to feel her, all of her, wrapped around all of him. He wanted to reacquaint himself with the parts of her body that he hoped no other had been permitted to touch since that first night he had done so. He missed her, all of her, and he wanted to show her just how much he had.
Employees of the Goddess
Employees of the Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:04 pm

She smiled at his response and deepened the kiss when he did. When she felt his tongue trace her lips she slowly opened her mouth letting her tongue find his as his hands started roaming her body. He may be surprised and pleased to know she hadn't been touched by anyone since...who knows when really because she definitely didn't. Missing someone was a mutual thing as she also missed him dearly and was rather thankful that things were going the way they were. Being playful she broke the kiss for a moment and bit her lower lip before looking up at him all innocent like.

"You know dear that if we keep this up you won't be leaving again for a while...even days."

He could take that as he wished and do with it what he wanted. She was pretty happy and content so she wasn't going to argue any which way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Employees of the Goddess Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:42 am

To know that no other had been allowed to touch her like this would not have surprised Isah, but it definitely would have pleased him. He knew she had higher morals than that. And what she said when she broke the kiss made him smile, again showing his dimples. He loved that she could make him smile that much. It had been far too many years since another could. He felt truly blessed to have her in his life and even more blessed to have her in his arms.

He pulled his cell phone out of his pocket and flipped it open. He hit two numbers then hit the talk button. He never broke eye contact with her as he did this. When the other end of the line was answered he spoke, still looking at the beautiful woman in his arms. "Hey, Donald, I'm going to be a while. You guys just keep going and if I'm not back by five then everyone can call it a day then. Ok, thanks man." He closed the phone and kissed her again.
Employees of the Goddess
Employees of the Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:33 pm

She grinned as he made his call and being in a playful mood she leaned up and nipped at his neck while he spoke to someone on the other end. Returning the kiss she let her fingers trail down his chest and toying with the end of his shirt hesitant to take things any further at the moment. Smiling up at him she spoke softly.

"Since it seems you just got of the hook of having to back to work you must have liked the idea of not leaving for a while."

She couldn't help but laugh a little as she leaned up to kiss his neck and bite him lightly not hard enough to leave any marks. She didn't think he would like having a marking on him for others to see as she wasn't took fond of the idea herself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Employees of the Goddess Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:36 am

He had barely made it through the call without laughing, which was why he kissed her like he did when he ended the call. He felt her fingers playing with the bottom of his shirt. That too made him smile. No one could make him smile like she could.

There was a sparkle in his eyes when he responded to her comment.
"Oh I very much liked that idea." He tilted his head for her to play with his neck as she pleased. And if she left a mark, that would be fine with him. If the guys gave him a hard time, he'd call them jealous.

He sat up from the arm of the couch and reached for the bottom of his shirt. If she let him, he would pull it off over the top of his head and toss it aside. He had been getting quite the workout as of late, and he hoped she would enjoy the slightly more toned muscle of his body.
Employees of the Goddess
Employees of the Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:31 am

She looked into his eyes and smiled once he got off the phone. She sat back a little letting him have the chance to remove his shirt seeing its what she wanted in the first place so why deny him that. Trailing her hands over his bare chest she sat there admiring how toned he was.

He would see that she was appreciative of his workouts even if she didn't know about them. Looking back up at him as her hands trailed up his chest to come around his neck bringing her closer to him as she hugged him tightly.

"I'm glad I came by for a visit really missed you and didn't realize just how much until today."

She sighed softly with a smile on her face still staring up into his eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Employees of the Goddess Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:35 am

There was a slow blink as she ran her hands up his chest. He could tell that she appreciated his working out just by the way that she touched him. He could feel the warmth of her hands lingering in the wake of her touch and it caused a soft moan to escape his throat.

When her arms encircled his neck he slid his arms around her waist. He held her tighter when she hugged him and he could feel her body pressed to his. The hug felt so good. He had missed her so much. And now that she was there, he wished she never had to go.

He smiled at her when she spoke, dimples and all. "I've missed you too honey. More than I had ever thought possible. You're visit had perfect timing. I was going crazy without you." He pulled her close again and moved in for the kiss, hoping she wouldn't object.

He slid one hand down to her legs while the other remained wrapped around her. Unless she protested, he was going to pick her up in his arms. He wanted to carry her to the bedroom and make love to her. And he so very much hoped that she didn't object.
Employees of the Goddess
Employees of the Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:45 pm

Loving the feel of his hands on her she could feel how much he cared for her and was happy she was home again. She returned the kiss and couldn't help but moan a little as his hand went down her leg to pick her up. She wasn't going to object to much if anything right at the moment. She wanted him more than he would know. Whispering softly she smiled hoping he wouldn't mind what she was fixing to say.

"I'm thinking that I may stick around for a while...well a long while."

She bit her lip hoping he was going to be happy about that. And if he wasn't oh well she was going to stick around anyway and see what she could do to help or something. She loved her family but she was one that seemed to need to be on the move at times away from people but this was a time she wanted to stay in once place for a bit.

"I'm hoping you won't mind having me around full time and who knows maybe..."

She had a thought but chose not to finish it as it was more than too soon for her to be thinking like that. Letting the thought go completely she kissed him again showing him how much she truly cared for him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Employees of the Goddess Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:21 am

Isah could feel that she wasn't objecting. So he rose from the couch with her in his arms. He turned to face the hall and began to move towards the bedroom. It had been far too long since she and he had shared a bed. And he had no desire to share a bed with anyone else.

When Kyra whispered that she might stick around for a while, his heart skipped a beat. He wondered if she could feel it when it happened as he was holding her against him.
"I would love for you to stick around for a very long while." He couldn't resist the smile that curled upon his lips.

Long, but slow and careful steps carried them ever closer to the bedroom. And soon they were crossing the threshold to enter the room. Another whisper from her beautiful lips caused him to pause instead of laying her upon the bed. His head tilted slightly as he looked at her.

He smiled with all the charm he could ever even try to have.
"There is no way I would ever mind having you around. I always wish you would stay when you leave my side. But maybe what?" One eyebrow arched questioningly. But his questioning was interrupted with a magnificent kiss.
Employees of the Goddess
Employees of the Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 19, 2011 2:19 pm

She smiled kissing him even more and wiggling against him trying to make him forget she was going to say something but chose to not say it after all. In time they would talk about things that are on her mind and in her heart but for now she just wanted to feel close to him. It was not necessarily her intention to sleep with him but if that is what he wanted of her she would gladly give it to him. She broke the kiss and opened her eyes to stare into his and whispered to him softly.

"I'm glad you won't mind having me around more."

She let her fingers run along the back of his neck as she stared into his eyes and returned to kissing him again letting him decide what would come next.

Back to top Go down

Post by Employees of the Goddess Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:29 am

Isah couldn't have been happier to know that she wanted to stick around. She could stay as long as she wanted to as far as he was concerned. He placed one knee upon the bed and moved to lay her down. But he didn't let go of her.

He laid down on the bed beside her and curled around her.
"Honey, the longer you stay ... The better." He continued to kiss her. Her lips, her neck, her shoulder. He just wanted to touch her and kiss her and feel her in his arms for as long as possible.
Employees of the Goddess
Employees of the Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:39 pm

Kyra smiled and was returning the kisses even moving her head so he could have better access to her neck and shoulder. Entwining her legs with his she curled in to feel him closer to her.

"I'm glad you feel that way, I really am."

She leaned her head against his just relaxing and taking it all in. She knew better than anyone how it wasn't easy being with her. She had her times where she just had to get up and go and during all that figuring out who she really is. She was glad he stuck by her through it all. She whispered to him.

"Thank you for not giving up on me. You mean so much to me."

She smiled once again her head still against his and curled up close to him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Employees of the Goddess Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:15 pm

He listened to her and smiled as he continued to place little kisses all over her head and face in slow movements. He was so happy having her here with him and in his arms. Nothing in the world could make him as happy as she did.

He snuggled her close and let his warm breath caress her neck as he whispered to her.
"I could never give up on you baby. You mean the world to me." And he let his hand slide under her shirt to run his fingers over her stomach. Unless she stopped him, he was going to do oh so much more.
Employees of the Goddess
Employees of the Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:34 am

She bit her lip hoping she was ready for what was about to happen next. Butterflies were quickly forming in her belly as he kissed her and her heart beat faster when he told her she meant the world to him. Smiling she let him continue sliding his hand under her shirt and as his fingers slide over her belly.

"Take it slow?"

She was sure he would know what she meant and she continued to smile up at him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Employees of the Goddess Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:50 am

"Always" The last word he whispered to her before he started to kiss her again. Several hours later, Isah opened his eyes to find Kyra still in his arms. He couldn't help but smile about that. His stomach started to rumble, but he did not want to wake her. So he chose to lay there until she woke. And he hoped that she would still be happy to be there with him when she did.

He looked around the room. She had clean clothes hanging in his closet. There were clean unmentionables for her in one of his dresser drawers. He wondered if she would be amused to find out that he had asked her Grandmother how to wash a lady's underthings properly. But it was his way of holding to his faith that she was ok and would return again.

The small wooden box that he had told her about was on the night stand next to the side of the bed where she now lay. That way, if she wanted to look at it, she could. Life was perfect at this moment. And if she wanted to when she woke, he would take her out for a late dinner. If she wasn't up for it, they could always eat in again. And if she felt she had nothing to wear, he would take her to the room that had been set up for her many years ago at the castle.

The clothing was constantly updated in that room to accommodate her. Which was a difficult task given that other than Isah, most had little to no communication with her. But he did his best to let them know if she starts wearing a lot of a color or if he see's her in something that looks fantastic on her. So hopefully, if she needs to go raid the closet at the castle, she would be pleased with what she found.

It was interesting the thoughts that ran through a man's mind when the woman he loves is in his arms. He just wanted everything in her life to be perfect and to keep her safe from any and all harm. He knew that it would be impossible to do that, but that didn't mean he did want to try. He wanted to be her knight in shinning armor, her hero. But when it came down to it, he just wanted her safe and happy. That was what he thought to himself as he laid there looking at her with a broad smile on his lips.
Employees of the Goddess
Employees of the Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:38 am

It wouldn't be long before Kyra started to move around on the bed. First she would be stretching until she felt him close to her and then she would slowly open her eyes to look up at him. A smile crossing her lips as her blue eyes met his.

"Mmmm Hi there, sleep well?"

She was feeling very good at the moment and moved closer to him still feeling tingles running through her body. Her legs slowly moved against his wrapping around one of them as her arms wrapped around his neck. The smile never leaving her lips watching him carefully seeing the smile on his lips. She was sure now that her heart could be heard by anyone near that's how loud it was beating to her right now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Employees of the Goddess Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:09 pm

His smile widened even more when she opened her eyes and looked up at him. Her smile lit up the room. He kissed her forehead, then her nose, then her lips. "Hi there yourself beautiful." His voice was a little deeper than usual as he just woke up and there was still sleep to his timber.

He wrapped his arms around her waist and rolled onto his back taking her with him unless she wiggled free. If she moved with him she would be laying mostly atop him now.
"I slept better than I had in a very long time." He lifted his head to kiss her lips again softly.

He stared up into her beautiful blue eyes. They were similar in color to her Grandmother's, though he would never tell her that. It might ruin the mood. But he found them to be breathtakingly beautiful.
"Are you hungry?" He moved a lock of hair from her face with the tips of his fingers.
Employees of the Goddess
Employees of the Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:07 pm

Kyra smiled up down to him as he rolled her on top of him and nodded in agreement to his sleeping. She slept better than she had expected she would have but she loved that she did. This time staying here was different than the other times she had been to the Keep. She kissed him back before laying her head on his chest. Her belly started growling at her and with his question it made her giggle a little.

"Yes honey I am hungry. Lunch only held us so long after all that."

She laughed more and looked up to him watching him getting some fun thoughts going through her head at the moment. She caught sight of the box that was on the night stand and wondered what was in it. She did recognize it but forgot what was placed in it since it had been a while since she was here last time. Looking back to him she smiled again.

"So what should we have for dinner?"

She waited to see what he had in mind and half expected something smart to be said to that question but it wouldn't have been anything she wouldn't have fired back at him if he did.

Back to top Go down

Post by Employees of the Goddess Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:07 pm

Isah heard her tummy and chuckled himself. "I guess you are hungry." He looked over at the box when he saw her turn her head. "I cleaned it up as much as I could, it looks really old." He kissed the top of her head. Then he focused back on the subject at hand to let her make her choices.

He ran his hand over her back as he spoke to her about food.
"I was thinking we could go out to eat at this lovely restaurant in that little village where the market is. Unless you would prefer to eat here." He smiled. It was her choice. But while she was thinking on it, he reached over and grabbed the box for her so she didn't have to move.

Coming for a visit - Page 2 KyrasBox

If she tried to open the box, she would find that it wouldn't open, like it had been sealed magically or something. There were no signs of rust or anything else hindering the opening of the box, it had no lock upon it, so magic had been Isah's guess when he couldn't open it.
Employees of the Goddess
Employees of the Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:29 am

She thought about it and it really didn't make a difference to her either. It's not like they weren't coming back here together. She looked at the box and did try to open it but it didn't open. It bugged her that she didn't remember much about the box and it's contents or why it would be sealed.

"Thank you for taking care of it for me. So why don't we get a shower and go to that restaurant for dinner? Don't need to be complete recluses so soon."

She laughed a little and set the box to the side trying not to let it bug her so much. Laying her head on him not ready to move just yet but she knew they would have to if they were going to get some dinner anytime soon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Employees of the Goddess Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:28 am

He smiled when she thanked him. "You're quite welcome." He liked the idea of them getting a shower. Then he chuckled when she said that they didn't need to be recluses. "We get a shower huh? M'Lady, is that a request to wash your back?" He made an up and down motion with his eyebrows repeatedly then winked at her. Wicked thoughts were running through his mind as he grinned.

He watched her set the box down on the nightstand and thought nothing of it. But when he moved his head just enough to place a gentle kiss on her head he noticed something new. It was as if the box had had a delayed reaction to something, her voice perhaps? Maybe her touch?
"Um, honey, your box is glowing." There was a bit of wonder to his tone as he looked at the glowing box.
Employees of the Goddess
Employees of the Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next